forum

Most important skill

posted
Total Posts
show more
RaneFire
Shaky cursor is just nerves. Some people get more nervous than others.

It also only really applies to hovering tablet players and it depends on your area/grip. What about the others...
GoldenWolf

RaneFire wrote:

Sometimes, it's because you're desesperately trying to keep up a stream that is too fast for you
pooptartsonas
Being able to not go on tilt. I don't know how many people actually tilt as much as I do but it makes it so that some days I just can't set good scores at all.
Vuelo Eluko

GoldenWolf wrote:

RaneFire wrote:

Sometimes, it's because you're desesperately trying to keep up a stream that is too fast for you
Eh, most peoples cursors wobble at least a bit on streams
GoldenWolf
They shake a little bit on everything since they hover, not exclusively on streams

By shaky cursor over stream I mean something like this
Sam
Determination, if you give up then there is 0% chance of getting that score you want xD
Vuelo Eluko

GoldenWolf wrote:

They shake a little bit on everything since they hover, not exclusively on streams

By shaky cursor over stream I mean something like this
yeah true, i guess it's just slightly more noticeable on streams since it has to be such a relatively slow and precise motion
Metro
As some people said determination and practice are far more important than the other skills. imo enjoying the game is even more important than that.

Accuracy is crap. It might get you some top 1's but it won't get you the really hard FC's.

There is no point discussing whether aim or speed is more important. If you lack one but have the other you're gonna be mediocre either way.
Vuelo Eluko
but in the modern world of CS4 aim isn't quite as important as speed. that is, a huge amount of speed and pretty good aim are preferred to the other way around
RaneFire
Actually aim is getting harder on the high level maps.

The problem is that most ranked maps have all the aim moderated out of them.
shavit
Reading is the most important skill
Aqo
If you're trying to FC airman then aim is far more important than speed
If you're trying to FC ascension then speed is far more important than aim
If you're trying to SS murmur twins then the only thing you're going to care about is accuracy

when will people get it already
whichever one is more important is entirely up to you
Soarezi

Aqo wrote:

If you're trying to FC ascension then speed is far more important than aim
ascension isn't fast, just requires a bit of stamina
GoldenWolf
speed includes stamina aswell
Soarezi
Not my fault people refuse to skip the training phase to becoming a good streamer, alternating affects your stamina drastically.
Rewben2

Aqo wrote:

whichever one is more important is entirely up to you
That's kind of the entire point of this thread, to discuss what we believe is the most important...
Topic Starter
Blueprint
The topic was asking the question of which 1 is more important to you overall with that said what is your preference AQO
Aqo
Well I quit osu because I couldn't stream fast (ノ `Д´)ノ ~┻━┻
Vuelo Eluko

RaneFire wrote:

The problem is that most ranked maps have all the aim moderated out of them.
:(
Souko
Reading. The support beam that keeps everything together as a fine family of skills to be used for glorious fun :3

If I had to choose from aim, acc or speed, then Aim because cookies are delicious~
Barciok
Aim.

If you can't aim streams, jumps, jumpstreams you can't FC maps. :/
I think it's the most important and the hardest skill in osu!.
DENKOUSEKKA
Accuracy...