forum

A request to all ye players and mappers alike

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
Hey guys,

Its great to see so many fresh beatmaps coming out from new people - seriously keep it up. I never expected to see so many creations of high standard this early in development.

I'd like to make a quick request: please try and leave more feedback for the creators of these beatmaps. Whether you are a beatmapper yourself or a player looking for new tracks, I think I can speak for all authors in saying that even the shortest message left commenting (positive or constructive negative) on their beatmaps is very helpful and helps keep the motivation juices flowing.

There is already a lot of beatmapping going on and I'd love to see this continue far into the future - with added newly features like storyboarding and other cool things incorporated.

While I try my hardest to play through every beatmap that is uploaded, with the quantity of incoming maps I find it chewing into my development time significantly - and I'm sure you guys would rather me working on new features than fixing and reviewing people's beatmaps (tell me if I'm wrong on this :D). So please - if you download a beatmap and really enjoyed or really hated playing it, take a couple of minutes and leave a comment for the creator!

Thanks for hearing me out :).
tsububu
A database will be awesome. For now I have marked the thread icon with a heart for those that are in the official beatmap list. The ones without a heart need some play testing and feedback and/or fixing.

It would be grateful if everyone is involved in constructive feedback and actions.
Chisa-
hey peppy !
Anoisha
forum post 200!