forum

[added] Show CS/HP/AR/OD Of Songs In Multiplayer

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +159
Topic Starter
Unsafeman121
I apologise in advance if this turns out to be a duplicate thread, but I have looked around and wasn't able to find one, and if so, could someone please point me to it >.<.

I have found that often times in multiplayer lobbies it can be difficult to try and deduce what mods would be ideal to use, especially with HR. This would simply put the CS/HP/AR/OD of the songs underneath the star difficulty so that it might be easier for people to work out if they want to use a specific mod or not.

Many times I will have to download a new track and so have no idea of what it will comprise, meaning that I don't know if it would be feasible for me to use the relative mods that I would normally.
Catgirl
I agree with all of this. Since it's multiplayer, you can't see these things easily by going to the song select screen or beatmap info page (unless you have to download the map), and the beatmap info page doesn't even show AR (t/90686).

Putting this information in multiplayer along with the BPM of the song when you hover over could be very useful.
Lanturn

So basically this. Crap photoshop skills \o/

This would actually be really nice to have.
Topic Starter
Unsafeman121
Yes Lanturn, that is exactly what I had in mind :D

~ I'm glad you and Decon agree :)
markesudes
Very good idea, i support (with a star if there is no duplication ).
MimiliaaMyMommy
Hope to see this get added would be so good.
Dexus
Star; this is a request that should have just been added. Kind of a common sense thing. Possibly this will be added when peppy *possibly* redoes the multiplayer lobby Possibly.
TheVileOne
There has to be a duplicate somewhere. I remember this request before.
Marcin
I have kinda already added it, it just waits for approval *so don't shoot stars pls*
TheVileOne
OMG Marcin you have saved freemod players everywhere.
deadbeat

TheVileOne wrote:

There has to be a duplicate somewhere. I remember this request before.
pretty sure this is the original request
Topic Starter
Unsafeman121
Thank you Marcin <3 ~ I'm sure it will be appreciated by many :D
Catgirl
Awesome, can't wait! I feel like this makes all the stars I used on a similar request worthwhile now.
professorSugoi
plis I':
NickXitco
Yes please! :D
kurufu

Marcin wrote:

I have kinda already added it, it just waits for approval *so don't shoot stars pls*
Shooting stars anyway, its been 4 months!
Kurokami
6 months passed and this is still not approved. o.o peppy, where are you?
Gumpy

Marcin wrote:

Approval takes ages I see.
ColdTooth

Gumpyyy wrote:

Marcin wrote:

Approval takes ages I see.
Modern-day technology :D
Topic Starter
Unsafeman121

Kurokami wrote:

6 months passed and this is still not approved. o.o peppy, where are you?
I'm sure Pepi-Senpai will notice us soon T^T

~~~

Honestly ~ I wasn't or expecting for this to gain any recognition, or even if it did, to be implemented particularly soon :P ~ It was more just something I thought would improve the quality of the game for those who enjoy to play on multi-player, and although isn't really a priority feature, it would still be very nice to have at some point. ~ So thanks to those who have supported this ^^
deadbeat
MARCIN YOU TOOK TOO LONG
Topic Starter
Unsafeman121
Thank You Deadbeat <3
deadbeat
thank Tom94, not me :p
Gumpy

It happened thank you Tom94!