1.71%
Total votes: 293
show more
PatZar
Nosebleed *myblood*
Andrea
Kotori forever of course <3

Anyways my favourite songs so far are START:DASH!! and Snow halation ^^

I still need to see the first episode of second season, but it looks already much better from previews!
Nathanael
Finally someone has made a thread for Love Live! (I was planning to but I don't have time).
Voted for Maki (second should be Nico). ❤

By the way, is anyone willing to create an avatar collab? :D

Episode 1: I didn't expected that Honoka would become the student council president! o.o
- Yuuto -
I like them all, but Umi first rate, when she's in tsundere mode, she's so adorable.!! :3

MrPop
Nico , why ? because twin tail 8-)
Taengz
Maki because she has similar personality to me :roll:
My favorite song is START:DASH and I don't know what to think about the second season yet but it's great to have Love Live back!
- Yuuto -

jiads wrote:

Nico , why ? because twin tail 8-)
Because she's an loli!
Navizel
Maki a best
Apex_old
untitled
ceschierpadua
My Favorite character in Love Live! would probably be Eri as for second Maki. Eri being mature and taking good care of her kouhai's and Maki with her Tsundere personality <3. The reason why I got hook watching Love Live! School Idol Project because it has the "Yuri" feeling in it ^3^, I haven't had the time to personally watch season 2 as of yet because of internet problems :V which is sad for me ;w;.... but soon that sad feeling will become pure joy after the internet is fix XD. As for my favorite love live! song anything that "Bibi" (Mini Idol group with Maki, Nico and Eri being the members) made is #1 for me.

Topic Starter
Erina

Apex wrote:

Please provide a brief description for each character, and the most important or character-defining things she did, so we know who are we voting for.
Uhhh, I don't think that's necessary :o If you haven't watched Love Live yet, I don't think you should be voting :3 that way we can ensure that the votes are at least somewhat fair and not just random picking. If you want to know more about this show, try this link: MyAnimeList Love Live: School Idol Project

Wow so many Maki lovers hehe

ceschierpadua wrote:

LOOOL I've never seen the first one and thats so good

Yuutosan wrote:

I like them all, but Umi first rate, when she's in tsundere mode, she's so adorable.!! :3

The picture doesn't load for me :o

Tenshichan wrote:

Maki! :D
So far I love the second season as much as the first (;
My favorite songs are No brand girls and Wonderful Rush :D (Same as you Erina lol ) :D
Yay! Someone shares my favorite songs!

I wonder what the new song Maki is writing in season two will sound like...it sounded pretty good when she played it on the piano
Scintillate
im amazed maki is getting all of the love! not that she's a bad character or anything. nozomi #1 :D
blissfulyoshi
Guess I should answer at some time.

Favorite Character: Kitori because she has one of the most moe voices in the group imo
Favorite Song: LOVELESS WORLD (tbh, not sure what it is, but I enjoy loveless world a lot right now)

How I got started: A long time ago, I first saw the trailers for Bokura no LIVE, before the group even launched a song. It was interesting from a technical perspective, but the song itself did not catch my interest. The full version of Bokura no Ima came out, and I thought it was okay, but I had to wait till that Winter for Snow Halation and Love Marginal to come out before I became hooked to the group.

YTYuyu
let's see~ my favorite chara would be Kotori. that moe voice is what i really love about her :D

favorite song would have to be Wonderful Rush because i find that song the best out of all the singles i've listened to due to the harmonies, vocal pitches, and the exciting atmosphere IMO. it looked like the group was having a really good time when singing and dancing to that song :D.

how i found it? 1 of 2 things. one of my friends showed me the Wonderful Rush video, or i accidentally found it while searching videos. ever since i listened to that song, i was hoping for Love Live to be an anime at the time.
Lokovodo
Maki is best girl, if you disagree than prove me wrong. oh wait you can't!

Feast
Your thread induce me to watch this anime :)

I never head about it before and will give it a try, hopefully I'll come back in few days as a fan like you are :D
iWhorse
pls.

nico is only choice, why is there a poll.

also

http://puu.sh/8irgq.jpg (random play could do better lol)

^ watched love live because of the bg of that map, liked the art
Binoo-
MAKI STRONG
It's really incredible to see how much the Love Live artwork has evolved throughout the past few years.
Navizel

iWhorse wrote:

nico is only choice
HighSee
Maki is best girl.

I have a hard time appreciating Nico for what its worth.
TsunLemon
Nico is best girl.
Maki is adorable.
NicoMaki is holy.

Who's your favorite character and why?
Once again, Nico is best girl. I find her personality adorable, she clearly has best looks, and her backstory to be the best out of all the girls.
What got you into Love Live?
Those amazing PVs. =w= Ran into some while on Youtube about 2-3 months before the Anime, then heard it has getting an Anime.
What do you think of the second season so far?
WAY better than the first season, which was already a masterpiece.
What's your favorite Love Live song?
Hmmm.....probably Korekara no Someday. Very hard choice tho.
Why is Love Live just the best anime ever?
It isn't, it is a masterpiece to me, but not best Anime ever.
Kisetsunotori

Binoo- wrote:

MAKI STRONG
It's really incredible to see how much the Love Live artwork has evolved throughout the past few years.
i totally agree
yumether
e
-Soba-

Roli wrote:

This poll is rigged
Yasen Baka
My favorite character is Umi Sonoda because she is a likable character based on what she has done throughout the show. What got me into Love Live? Well I heard about the anime many months ago, but I haven't gotten a chance to check it out until I saw that they released a game for my mobile device, so that pretty much told me to go watch it!
DahplA
Maki because she is the only one with sharp eyes in the u's group :D
-NanoRIPE-
Honoka 8-)
[Nepgear]
Maki best personality
Second season too gud <3
Favorite songs: Cutie Panther + Mogyutto Love De Sekkin Chu! + Snow Halation
Hulmy
Mio Akiyama version 2.

Umi.
gretay
Who's your favorite character and why?
-Maki , nice personality (almost same with me) , her face aw
What got you into Love Live?
-My Friend ask me to watch it
What do you think of the second season so far?
-Really nice i love it and i hope there's season 3 4 :3
What's your favorite Love Live song?
-Wonderful Rush -> Endless Parade -> Donna toki mo zutto -> Susume Tommorow -> Start:Dash!!
Why is Love Live just the best anime ever?
-Why? i dunno xD maybe they have some black magic

anyone play Love Live School idol festival? if you play can you post a picture about the setting? (like add friends etc) i played the japan ver and i want to know what's the meaning of that settings etc xD
Time-
My favorite is Nico because she's so cute, the second is Maki.
I watch Love Live! because my friend watch it too and it has a great story.
My favorite song is Aishiteru Banzai!
DahplA

Zezamar wrote:

Maki best personality
Second season too gud <3
Favorite song: Cutie Panther
Are you my twin?
jayjp
Favourite character is Kotori and Nico equal, but because I can only choose one option I'll go with Kotori because I'm a sucker for moé lol (no hate against the other girls though lmao)

What got me into LL um lol well i watched the first season and while i didn't think it was /that/ great (some of the music was catchy tho) the second season really got me into it like holy damn it is so good. i now have most of the LL music

second season is amazing. only other anime i'm watching along with jjba

favourite love live song damn this is the struggle.
i'll just list my favourites since i have too many:
  • - Snow halation
    - Bokura no LIVE, Kimito no LIFE
    - Dancing stars on me!
    - Bokura wa Ima no Naka de
    - Koi no Shigunaru Rin rin rin!
    - Susume→Tomorrow
    - Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki
    - after school NAVIGATORS
    - Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2 jump!
just to name a few 8-)
Feast
I've seen only the 1st season so far (will start the 2nd soon) but my favourites characters are definitely Nico & Kotori, it's really reallyyyyyy hard for me to choose one but if I have no choice, I'll choose Nico :)
UnderminE
Nico nico niii~ i just love her so much.

And Mermaid Festa is my fav song in the game~
ChubbehBunneh
Nico Nico Niiiii~ :D
Topic Starter
Erina
I'm pretty sure you guys all know this by now but

MOVIE ANNOUNCEDDDDDDDDDDDDD~~~

I'm so excited :3

gretay wrote:

anyone play Love Live School idol festival? if you play can you post a picture about the setting? (like add friends etc) i played the japan ver and i want to know what's the meaning of that settings etc xD
There's a great wiki that explains everything in the Japan version of LLSIF, you can find it here: http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.ph ... =Main_Page

which reminds me I have to go use my LP now~
Gumpy
What is Love Live! ?
VoidnOwO
:)
claudio rolna
There no A-Rise?
for me it would be Tsubasa first and then Maki
:)
show more