Hanayo
5.12%
Arisa (Eri's Sister)
1.71%
Total votes: 293
Topic Starter
Erina
why hello there

Since the second season of Love Live is airing and all, I'm interested in finding out how large (or tiny) the Love Live fanbase in osu is.

At the very least I already know three people who are obsessive fans like me.

I couldn't find anything related to this in this subforum, so I decided to make my own post! I apologize if this is a duplicate :o

LOVE LIVE SCHOOL IDOL PROJECT SECOND YEAH!

I'm hoping to start a discussion with love live fans and stuff, but who knows! Maybe no one will respond (and then i'll fall into depression) yay people responded

For starters, if you're a fan of love live, let's talk :3 If you don't know what to talk about, try these questions:

1. Who's your favorite character and why?
  2. What got you into Love Live?
  3. What do you think of the second season so far?
  4. What's your favorite Love Live song?
  5. Why is Love Live just the best anime ever?
I guess I'll answer those questions first. I like all the characters, but I guess Maki is my favorite with Kotori coming in at a close second. Maki's just awesome and tsun and Kotori is just 100% cuteI watched Love Live when it aired but never got really into it until slymaster began to obsessively fawn over Honoka. The second season is brilliant (all that maki x nico omg omg omg omg omg pls hurry up next episode). I guess my favorite song would be a tie between No Brand Girls and Wonderful Rush, and Love Live is just the best anime ever because it's Love Live.

So what about you guys? Hopefully there's a lot of Love Live fans here! :D

Feel free to share images too, I'd like some cutesy love live pictures to brighten my day and I'm sure other people would too :)

Neyri
MAKI #1
Roli
This poll is rigged
DestinySonata
Kotori pls
Tenshichan
Maki! :D
So far I love the second season as much as the first (;
My favorite songs are No brand girls and Wonderful Rush :D (Same as you Erina lol ) :D
Rio-
oh well....

for Me, Love Live! S2 are slightly better than S1 (graphic, story, etc) and there's some new songs as well (gosh! I can't wait to listen to all of them :3). My Favourite songs are Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump!, Snow Halation and Music S.T.A.R.T!!... also Cutie Panthers (BiBi), Binetsu Kara Mystery (Lily White), and Love Marginal (Printemps)

why Love Live is the best Anime? Well, because I love Idol-themed or music-themed anime :)

favourite Character? obviously Sonoda Umi-chan... because of Her personality and She's voiced by Suzuko Mimori, one of my favourite seiyuu/singer :D

*also You won't believe that there's a lot of LL! Avatar Collab in the community, so I think there's a lot of LL! fans out there playing osu! :D
PatZar
Nosebleed *myblood*
Andrea
Kotori forever of course <3

Anyways my favourite songs so far are START:DASH!! and Snow halation ^^

I still need to see the first episode of second season, but it looks already much better from previews!
Nathanael
Finally someone has made a thread for Love Live! (I was planning to but I don't have time).
Voted for Maki (second should be Nico). ❤

By the way, is anyone willing to create an avatar collab? :D

Episode 1: I didn't expected that Honoka would become the student council president! o.o
- Yuuto -
I like them all, but Umi first rate, when she's in tsundere mode, she's so adorable.!! :3

MrPop
Nico , why ? because twin tail 8-)
Taengz
Maki because she has similar personality to me :roll:
My favorite song is START:DASH and I don't know what to think about the second season yet but it's great to have Love Live back!
- Yuuto -

jiads wrote:

Nico , why ? because twin tail 8-)
Because she's an loli!
Navizel
Maki a best
Apex_old
untitled
ceschierpadua
My Favorite character in Love Live! would probably be Eri as for second Maki. Eri being mature and taking good care of her kouhai's and Maki with her Tsundere personality <3. The reason why I got hook watching Love Live! School Idol Project because it has the "Yuri" feeling in it ^3^, I haven't had the time to personally watch season 2 as of yet because of internet problems :V which is sad for me ;w;.... but soon that sad feeling will become pure joy after the internet is fix XD. As for my favorite love live! song anything that "Bibi" (Mini Idol group with Maki, Nico and Eri being the members) made is #1 for me.

Topic Starter
Erina

Apex wrote:

Please provide a brief description for each character, and the most important or character-defining things she did, so we know who are we voting for.
Uhhh, I don't think that's necessary :o If you haven't watched Love Live yet, I don't think you should be voting :3 that way we can ensure that the votes are at least somewhat fair and not just random picking. If you want to know more about this show, try this link: MyAnimeList Love Live: School Idol Project

Wow so many Maki lovers hehe

ceschierpadua wrote:

LOOOL I've never seen the first one and thats so good

Yuutosan wrote:

I like them all, but Umi first rate, when she's in tsundere mode, she's so adorable.!! :3

The picture doesn't load for me :o

Tenshichan wrote:

Maki! :D
So far I love the second season as much as the first (;
My favorite songs are No brand girls and Wonderful Rush :D (Same as you Erina lol ) :D
Yay! Someone shares my favorite songs!

I wonder what the new song Maki is writing in season two will sound like...it sounded pretty good when she played it on the piano
Scintillate
im amazed maki is getting all of the love! not that she's a bad character or anything. nozomi #1 :D
blissfulyoshi
Guess I should answer at some time.

Favorite Character: Kitori because she has one of the most moe voices in the group imo
Favorite Song: LOVELESS WORLD (tbh, not sure what it is, but I enjoy loveless world a lot right now)

How I got started: A long time ago, I first saw the trailers for Bokura no LIVE, before the group even launched a song. It was interesting from a technical perspective, but the song itself did not catch my interest. The full version of Bokura no Ima came out, and I thought it was okay, but I had to wait till that Winter for Snow Halation and Love Marginal to come out before I became hooked to the group.

YTYuyu
let's see~ my favorite chara would be Kotori. that moe voice is what i really love about her :D

favorite song would have to be Wonderful Rush because i find that song the best out of all the singles i've listened to due to the harmonies, vocal pitches, and the exciting atmosphere IMO. it looked like the group was having a really good time when singing and dancing to that song :D.

how i found it? 1 of 2 things. one of my friends showed me the Wonderful Rush video, or i accidentally found it while searching videos. ever since i listened to that song, i was hoping for Love Live to be an anime at the time.
show more