forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
1EN
Inori
Ok It's a good skin but I have one thing to say.

All of your skins looks the same and basically look like gradient swaps of your Pastelle skin.
Could you please perhaps reinvent your skins so they don't eventually become an eyesore, it's been bugging me how you release a new skin every few days and they're just colour swaps
Ekaru
Alternatively, put all of these variants in the same thread. Then people who like your skin design can choose their favorite color scheme more easily.
OsuMe65
meh... wait for deadbeat.

--------------------------------------------

Consistent design... not *that* bad though. Try altering your design after you've finished your color palette skin.
Saturnalize
Your SS looks like a 3d S. Move S somewhere else, lower or higher
Topic Starter
1EN

Saturnalize wrote:

Your SS looks like a 3d S. Move S somewhere else, lower or higher
But i like it the way it is :D
Kyousuke
Thanks so much for accepting the request, it looks great :)
-Update
The only problem right now is that the hit circle is gray which makes it hard to see on a completely black screen, can you make that a bright color like red or something? Thanks
Tanakinha
Good work! I love it! I will use this for a long time! 8-)
Topic Starter
1EN
Yuju
Awesome skin! probably will stick with it for quite a while. I have a suggestion, it's a bit absurd but it'd be cool if you can mix up the colours into one skin ≧^◡^≦
Topic Starter
1EN

Astrid wrote:

Awesome skin! probably will stick with it for quite a while. I have a suggestion, it's a bit absurd but it'd be cool if you can mix up the colours into one skin ≧^◡^≦
Thanks! :D Yes Ive already done one but its not finished yet :D
Topic Starter
1EN
_Asuna_old_1
kazumi ayaka
Wow,Great skin...butr try to add anime girl comboburst ok ;)