forum

Any good beatmaps for practicing aim?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Maxis
So I just bought a graphics tablet after my old one broke... 4 months ago. Since now I'm way more used to my mouse and I'm out of practice with a tablet, my aiming is noticeably worse. My main issue is jumps, and snapping between notes. I'm always worried I'm going to overshoot or not go far enough, so I'm way too careful and all my movements are slow and graceful between every hit circle.
I know all I have to do is get used to the tablet and I'll eventually learn the exact distances between notes, but I was only wondering if anyone recommends any beatmaps with things like jumps or anything specifically meant for practicing aim. It would be a big help. :)
It's an Adesso CyberTablet Z12, by the way. I like my tablets big; it's 10"x6.25", with a full active area.
Thanks in advance. :)
brendanuhs
any map you miss (not streams).
Play until you don't miss.
Blueprint
nooblet
If you want a single map then this jump compilation is pretty fun and covers a lot of different jumps. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/27470

If you want specific jumps you can check out RaneFire's jump map list. I should get paid for this advertisement