forum

ClariS - Colorful -movie MIX-

posted
Total Posts
show more
riffy
Yo, as requested.

[General]
  1. Try to avoid bright colors. Players usually dimmed BGs, and bright colours may hurt player' eyes. So, it's better to use something less bright. Also, make sure that your colours match with the BGs. :P
  2. Try to resize your BGs to 1024x768 or 1366x768 resolution. The rule says Background images must be at a maximum of 1024x768 pixels for 4:3, 1366x768 pixels for 16:9, so it is necessary to cut resize your BGs.
  3. Keep kiais consistent through your diffs. It's okay for guest diffs to have different kiais, but your diffs should have the same kiais.
[Easy]
  1. 00:11:912 (1) - to be honest, it sounds more like 2 circles to me. SO, I would recommend you to replace it with 2 circles in order to follow vocals/music closer.
    Note: here's an example of what I want
  2. 00:17:979 - how about a circle to emphasize the minor beat here? Mapping it will help to keep beginners alive. :)
    Note: 00:23:373 - same here and 00:24:721 - here.
  3. 00:24:047 (1,1) - beginners may mistakelnly hit (1)'s tail just because it is so close to the previous object. Try moving (1)'s tail somewhere else in order to make your pattern intuitevely understandable for beginners.
  4. 00:29:440 (3,4) - try to add a repeat to 00:29:440 (3) - and replcae (4) with a circle on 00:30:451 - it will help you to follow vocals closer. Listen to them, 00:30:451 - is a beginning of a new word, so it should be emphasized, imo. Check out my example and see if you like it or not!
  5. 00:40:227 (3,1) - the transition here doesn't feel catchable. It is playable, but your flow feels kinda forced here. Let's try to make it smoother, huh? Example!
    Note: 00:57:081 (4) - the same happens here. See if you like [url-=http://puu.sh/8eNi5.jpg]this[/url] flow more or not.
  6. 00:57:755 (1,2) - nazi - it is quite obvious that the blanket can be improved here, please fix it. Making neat blanket blankets will impress some beginners, so I think it is quite important.
  7. 01:04:496 (5) - sounds a bit different from the rest of the pattern, so i"d emphasize it with a new combo. Also, you may beed a soft-hitfinish at it's tail in order to emphasize the drum.
  8. 01:15:957 (2,3) - the transition appears to be quite messy but since there's a 2/1 gap it is pretty readable/playable, so I guess it may be okay. Feel free to fix it if you get any better idea about this pattern, tho.
  9. 01:27:418 (3,1,1,1) - would reduce HP Drain by one tick in order to make this part less stressful for beginners. Lower HP Drain will make them feel less nervous and will also allow to enjoy the slow part :)
  10. 01:31:463 (1,2,1,2,1) - whoa, man, 3/2 beats are confusing for beginners and they will probably get 100 here. Nobody likes getting 100s in the end of a song, so I recommend you to simplify your rhythm! Well, 1/1 beats all the way.
    Note: This video will help you to make your map more playable. Don't worry about it too much, just try to use it when it fits :)

The diff could be a bit friendlier for beginners, but it is okay. Pretty nice rhythm and patterns are neat.
[Normal]
  1. Since you don't use x1.0 SV multiplier at all, it is pointless to keep SV this high. Please, set lower slider velocity and then fix multipliers.
    Note: I see no point in setting SV to 1.6 if it is NOT used in the diff at all. Afaik, there'ss no rule about it, but it should be ovious, that this is not a good thing!
  2. Try to use HP Drain 4 in order to make the diff a bit more balanced. As for OD, keep it low, I think that 3/2 beats and plenty of 1/2 beats may trouble players, so lower OD is fine.
  3. 00:26:069 (2,3) - do you want to keep these velocity changes? They're very minor and don't really affect the gameplay. But it is obvious that they have different length, so players may be a bit confused.
  4. 00:26:069 (2,3) - nazi - try improving the transition. Your flow is really cool, but this pattern breaks it and it makes me sad. This may make your map even better!
  5. 00:44:272 (1,2,3) - is it just me or spacing looks broken here? Well, anyway, you can try to make a blanket-slider out of (3) and make it flow better!
  6. 00:52:361 (1,2,3,4) - interesting pattern. Really liked the way how it plays! ♥
  7. 01:04:159 (1,2) - try swapping new combos there? I feel like (2) is a much stronger beat, therefore it should be emphasized! Moreover, I've suggested you to put a new combo on 01:04:496 - in the easy diff. So, doing the same here will make your mapset more consistent.
  8. 01:08:541 (3,4,5,1) - nazi - it is pretty easy to notice minor spacing inconsistencies here, please, spend a few seconds to fix it! Appearance is also important for the map. :)
  9. 01:24:721 (1) - looks like you don't really need this new combo. Try to remove it because it breaks your consistnt comboing and your patterns are more readable with out this NC.
  10. 01:29:440 - you can map to the vocals here and 01:30:451 - here if you're worried about HP Drain. Anyway, mapping more will keep players entertained.
    Note: I've made an example for you, here it is!. Check it out and see if you like it or not!

Everything was pretty good. The diff is neat and has good hitsounding and structure. Great job!
[Hard]
  1. I would go with OD 7 in order to make Hard diff a bit more challenging and interesting for players.
  2. 00:06:182 (3,1) - jump between (3) and (1) will wrk much better than jump between (3) and (2). THe jump 00:06:519 (1,2) - feels pretty random and doesn't work well because there's nothing to emphasize.
    Note: I believe that jumps should fit with music, so they will be intuitively understandable and playable. And 00:06:519 (1,2) - here it feels like a random jump in the middle of a word "kokoro", which ruins your nice flow. :(
    Note2: 00:09:047 (1,2) - 00:11:069 (5,1) - same here, so please, place a jump between these two in order to keep consistency.
    Note3: 00:42:586 (6) - same again. he jump here is random. Use Ctrl+G here so you'll get a jump between 00:42:586 (6,7) - which is much more playable. :(
  3. 00:23:878 (1,2,3) - consider stacking the triplet. It'd look prettir + it will be more readable for players. I think that some players might read your current pattern as 1/2 anti-jumps.
  4. 00:26:406 (4) - another instrument kicks in, so NC here would be nice. Also, it will emphasize the beginning of the jumpy pattern. Which also feels exaggerated t me. :(
  5. 00:44:272 (1,2) - please, get some free time to fix your blankets. It may take up to 1 hour to fix all the blankets in every diff, but the result is worth it!
  6. 00:48:991 (4,1) - swap new combo in order to follow vocals closer and to reflect the jump pattern better.
  7. 00:57:755 (3,4) - unfitting jump once again. I do not mind some random jumps, but they shouldn't be this huge. This is a Hard diff, remember!
    Note: please, try to check all of your jumps and get rid of the unfitting ones. It is really important to make your maps more enjoyable for players!
  8. 01:29:440 - if you agreed to map these beats in the Normal diff, do the same here in order to keep consistency!

Try to get rid of the unfitting jumps, they are really confusing and too hard/unpleasant to play, imo. Sorry, but you really should work more on your patterns here.
[Insane]
  1. The same thing about unfitting jumps. It is okay to have some of them here, but make sure that they're readable and understandable. THough I recommend you to check and get rid of some of the unfitting jumps!
  2. 00:41:575 (3) - whoops, overlapped with the scores. It looks pretty messy, so it may be a trouble!
  3. 01:17:305 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - they look just like the 1/3 ones. Try to find a way to make the 1/3 streams more recognizeable, please!
  4. 01:29:946 (2) - overmapping is not a way to go. Somehow your streams were fine, and here, you start overmapping beat randomly. Remove the circle, please.

To my mind, the difficulity is exaggerated and it looks like the diff is trying too hard to be Insane. Get some more opinion (a specially from pro players to know where to improve).
[Asagi's Insane]
  1. Not a fan of the jumps in a slow part. They seem unfitting to me. Why do you use them if there's nothing to emphasize/point out? Coe on, jumps are made for fast parts, therefore, using them with slow music is really confusing!
  2. 00:12:586 (2,1) - you can fix the blanket here, though it is not a big deal.
  3. 00:32:979 (1) - the new combo is not really necessary. It doesn't make your pattern more readable and it doesn't really fits with the music, anyway.
  4. 00:33:148 (2) - siable drum sampleset, it sounds off here, imo. So, I would recommend you to keep default whistle here.
  5. 00:39:974 (7) - overmapping is not a way to go. It ruins rhythm of the song and confuses players, please, try to follow rhythm of the song instead of creating your own!
  6. 01:00:451 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - this one was quite cool. I liked how it reflects the music, nice idea! ♥

The diff is not bad. I did not really like some of your jumps, there're a couple of overmapped beats but your flow is nice and hitsounds are good.
The mapset needs more work and some polishing. It is not bad, but it can be improved greately!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!

Edit: ffinished the mod
Topic Starter
Yuuki Aoi_old

Einess wrote:

Easy

00:48:317 (3) - i think unnatural. change it . like 2 Slider maybe pretty good i think. I think it's fine at it's current state.

Normal

00:48:317 (3,4,5) - this track is unnatural , I think it would be better so I guess changing. http://puu.sh/8ezgA.jpg It's following the drums, it needs no changes imo.

01:09:890 (1,2) - i think unnatural , I think it would be better so I guess changing. http://puu.sh/8ezvr.jpg it's fine, if i change it to the ones in the image, it would be too hard for a normal because in normals, objects with 1/2 distance isn't usually distant.

Hard

pretty good~ well done xD thanks lol

Insane

00:56:912 (1) - i think that if you delete the circle maybe more natural. I don't think this is a problem, it keeps the consistency of the 1/2 rhythm. :s

Asagi's Insane

so good~!! but I'm afraid I can not well xD

your map is so good i think~

good luck with your beat map~ xD
Thank you for modding! Sorry for not using any of the suggestions :(
Topic Starter
Yuuki Aoi_old

-Bakari- wrote:

Yo, as requested.

[General]
  1. Try to avoid bright colors. Players usually dimmed BGs, and bright colours may hurt player' eyes. So, it's better to use something less bright. Also, make sure that your colours match with the BGs. :P done :D
  2. Try to resize your BGs to 1024x768 or 1366x768 resolution. The rule says Background images must be at a maximum of 1024x768 pixels for 4:3, 1366x768 pixels for 16:9, so it is necessary to cut resize your BGs. done :D
  3. Keep kiais consistent through your diffs. It's okay for guest diffs to have different kiais, but your diffs should have the same kiais.
Done!

[Easy]
  1. 00:11:912 (1) - to be honest, it sounds more like 2 circles to me. SO, I would recommend you to replace it with 2 circles in order to follow vocals/music closer.
    Note: here's an example of what I want Done!
  2. 00:17:979 - how about a circle to emphasize the minor beat here? Mapping it will help to keep beginners alive. :) done
    Note: 00:23:373 - same here and 00:24:721 - here. aghh xD I think it's fine, it's HP2 anyways so HP isn't much of a problem
  3. 00:24:047 (1,1) - beginners may mistakelnly hit (1)'s tail just because it is so close to the previous object. Try moving (1)'s tail somewhere else in order to make your pattern intuitevely understandable for beginners. Done!
  4. 00:29:440 (3,4) - try to add a repeat to 00:29:440 (3) - and replcae (4) with a circle on 00:30:451 - it will help you to follow vocals closer. Listen to them, 00:30:451 - is a beginning of a new word, so it should be emphasized, imo. Check out my example and see if you like it or not! looks good, changed!
  5. 00:40:227 (3,1) - the transition here doesn't feel catchable. It is playable, but your flow feels kinda forced here. Let's try to make it smoother, huh? Example! changed!
    Note: 00:57:081 (4) - the same happens here. See if you like [url-=http://puu.sh/8eNi5.jpg]this[/url] flow more or not. changed
  6. 00:57:755 (1,2) - nazi - it is quite obvious that the blanket can be improved here, please fix it. Making neat blanket blankets will impress some beginners, so I think it is quite important. fixed
  7. 01:04:496 (5) - sounds a bit different from the rest of the pattern, so i"d emphasize it with a new combo. Also, you may beed a soft-hitfinish at it's tail in order to emphasize the drum. hmm, NC'd but hitsound remains unchanged.
  8. 01:15:957 (2,3) - the transition appears to be quite messy but since there's a 2/1 gap it is pretty readable/playable, so I guess it may be okay. Feel free to fix it if you get any better idea about this pattern, tho. I think it's fine :3
  9. 01:27:418 (3,1,1,1) - would reduce HP Drain by one tick in order to make this part less stressful for beginners. Lower HP Drain will make them feel less nervous and will also allow to enjoy the slow part :) HP drain dropped.
  10. 01:31:463 (1,2,1,2,1) - whoa, man, 3/2 beats are confusing for beginners and they will probably get 100 here. Nobody likes getting 100s in the end of a song, so I recommend you to simplify your rhythm! Well, 1/1 beats all the way. changed
    Note: This video will help you to make your map more playable. Don't worry about it too much, just try to use it when it fits :)

The diff could be a bit friendlier for beginners, but it is okay. Pretty nice rhythm and patterns are neat.
thank you :3

[Normal]
  1. Since you don't use x1.0 SV multiplier at all, it is pointless to keep SV this high. Please, set lower slider velocity and then fix multipliers.
    Note: I see no point in setting SV to 1.6 if it is NOT used in the diff at all. Afaik, there'ss no rule about it, but it should be ovious, that this is not a good thing! fixed
  2. Try to use HP Drain 4 in order to make the diff a bit more balanced. As for OD, keep it low, I think that 3/2 beats and plenty of 1/2 beats may trouble players, so lower OD is fine. done
  3. 00:26:069 (2,3) - do you want to keep these velocity changes? They're very minor and don't really affect the gameplay. But it is obvious that they have different length, so players may be a bit confused. intentional, and yes i want to keep em :D barely noticable, but it's there.
  4. 00:26:069 (2,3) - nazi - try improving the transition. Your flow is really cool, but this pattern breaks it and it makes me sad. This may make your map even better! done
  5. 00:44:272 (1,2,3) - is it just me or spacing looks broken here? Well, anyway, you can try to make a blanket-slider out of (3) and make it flow better! spacing's fixed. Wish I could make it a blanket, but distance snap is too far for me to be able to make a good blanket.
  6. 00:52:361 (1,2,3,4) - interesting pattern. Really liked the way how it plays! ♥ Thanks :D
  7. 01:04:159 (1,2) - try swapping new combos there? I feel like (2) is a much stronger beat, therefore it should be emphasized! Moreover, I've suggested you to put a new combo on 01:04:496 - in the easy diff. So, doing the same here will make your mapset more consistent. done
  8. 01:08:541 (3,4,5,1) - nazi - it is pretty easy to notice minor spacing inconsistencies here, please, spend a few seconds to fix it! Appearance is also important for the map. :) done
  9. 01:24:721 (1) - looks like you don't really need this new combo. Try to remove it because it breaks your consistnt comboing and your patterns are more readable with out this NC. done
  10. 01:29:440 - you can map to the vocals here and 01:30:451 - here if you're worried about HP Drain. Anyway, mapping more will keep players entertained.
    Note: I've made an example for you, here it is!. Check it out and see if you like it or not! hmm, i think i'm not going to change anything in that part :c[/color]

Everything was pretty good. The diff is neat and has good hitsounding and structure. Great job!
thanks xD

[Hard]
  1. I would go with OD 7 in order to make Hard diff a bit more challenging and interesting for players. i think this would be way too hard, since there's a part where it's all circles (before kiai)
  2. 00:06:182 (3,1) - jump between (3) and (1) will wrk much better than jump between (3) and (2). THe jump 00:06:519 (1,2) - feels pretty random and doesn't work well because there's nothing to emphasize.fixed(?)
    Note: I believe that jumps should fit with music, so they will be intuitively understandable and playable. And 00:06:519 (1,2) - here it feels like a random jump in the middle of a word "kokoro", which ruins your nice flow. :( I didn't think of it as a jump though xD
    Note2: 00:09:047 (1,2) - 00:11:069 (5,1) - same here, so please, place a jump between these two in order to keep consistency.
    Note3: 00:42:586 (6) - same again. he jump here is random. Use Ctrl+G here so you'll get a jump between 00:42:586 (6,7) - which is much more playable. :(
  3. 00:23:878 (1,2,3) - consider stacking the triplet. It'd look prettir + it will be more readable for players. I think that some players might read your current pattern as 1/2 anti-jumps. done
  4. 00:26:406 (4) - another instrument kicks in, so NC here would be nice. Also, it will emphasize the beginning of the jumpy pattern. Which also feels exaggerated t me. :( done
  5. 00:44:272 (1,2) - please, get some free time to fix your blankets. It may take up to 1 hour to fix all the blankets in every diff, but the result is worth it!
  6. 00:48:991 (4,1) - swap new combo in order to follow vocals closer and to reflect the jump pattern better. done
  7. 00:57:755 (3,4) - unfitting jump once again. I do not mind some random jumps, but they shouldn't be this huge. This is a Hard diff, remember! I'm sure this is managable and easily readable since is symmetrical
    Note: please, try to check all of your jumps and get rid of the unfitting ones. It is really important to make your maps more enjoyable for players!
  8. 01:29:440 - if you agreed to map these beats in the Normal diff, do the same here in order to keep consistency!

[b]Try to get rid of the unfitting jumps, they are really confusing and too hard/unpleasant to play, imo. Sorry, but you really should work more on your patterns here.
They're managable i think, and can easily be read.

[Insane]
  1. The same thing about unfitting jumps. It is okay to have some of them here, but make sure that they're readable and understandable. THough I recommend you to check and get rid of some of the unfitting jumps! hmm i think this is a matter of mapping style rather than anything else really. :s
  2. 00:41:575 (3) - whoops, overlapped with the scores. It looks pretty messy, so it may be a trouble! changed! Thanks, didn't notice that >w<
  3. 01:17:305 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - they look just like the 1/3 ones. Try to find a way to make the 1/3 streams more recognizeable, please! distance snap for 1/3 streams has been slightly increased.
  4. 01:29:946 (2) - overmapping is not a way to go. Somehow your streams were fine, and here, you start overmapping beat randomly. Remove the circle, please. :(

To my mind, the difficulity is exaggerated and it looks like the diff is trying too hard to be Insane. Get some more opinion (a specially from pro players to know where to improve).
Again, this is a matter of mapping style xD I always map like this :( maybe on my next map i'll do something different, but i doubt it.

[Asagi's Insane]
  1. Not a fan of the jumps in a slow part. They seem unfitting to me. Why do you use them if there's nothing to emphasize/point out? Coe on, jumps are made for fast parts, therefore, using them with slow music is really confusing!
  2. 00:12:586 (2,1) - you can fix the blanket here, though it is not a big deal.
  3. 00:32:979 (1) - the new combo is not really necessary. It doesn't make your pattern more readable and it doesn't really fits with the music, anyway.
  4. 00:33:148 (2) - siable drum sampleset, it sounds off here, imo. So, I would recommend you to keep default whistle here.
  5. 00:39:974 (7) - overmapping is not a way to go. It ruins rhythm of the song and confuses players, please, try to follow rhythm of the song instead of creating your own!
  6. 01:00:451 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - this one was quite cool. I liked how it reflects the music, nice idea! ♥

The diff is not bad. I did not really like some of your jumps, there're a couple of overmapped beats but your flow is nice and hitsounds are good.
The mapset needs more work and some polishing. It is not bad, but it can be improved greately!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck! thank you! <3

Edit: ffinished the mod
Thank you for the mod!! was very very helpful!
Mira-san

General

MP3 file is at 320kbps. Reduce to 192kbps.

-Asagi's Insane

Clean. wao.

#prosagi4lyf

Insane

Some stacking problems. You can identify them yourself.
00:23:868 (1,2,3) - You could try making a curved flow here instead of a straight one.
01:04:149 (4,5,6,7) - Try spreading this pattern out more. (explanation: more spacing pls)

Clean. asd

Hard, Normal and Easy

Is it only me or this is too fast for a Hard lol.

These diffs are clean. No mods provided. I might even ruin the map lelz.

I'm not sure if you even needed me to mod. I think this is ready. heh hehhe. 8-)
edit: since i didn't find much. +1
Topic Starter
Yuuki Aoi_old

Mira-san wrote:

General

MP3 file is at 320kbps. Reduce to 192kbps.
I thought this has been resolved? You must've posted this before redownloading xD

-Asagi's Insane

Clean. wao. #Asagi4Pres2014

#prosagi4lyf

Insane

Some stacking problems. You can identify them yourself.
00:23:868 (1,2,3) - You could try making a curved flow here instead of a straight one. xD but straight is ftw
01:04:149 (4,5,6,7) - Try spreading this pattern out more. (explanation: more spacing pls) wow, first time I have this suggested to me, I thought people hate my distance snapping xD, nah, it would only make people furious.. "why is dis jump so far 0mg shit mapper pls kill urself u fgt. worst mapper na 0m9 st0p mapping hard stuff pl0x. jk idk wat im talking about. wat.

Clean. asd

Hard, Normal and Easy

Is it only me or this is too fast for a Hard lol. Welcome to 2014 my friend :D xDD

These diffs are clean. No mods provided. I might even ruin the map lelz.
thank you <3

I'm not sure if you even needed me to mod. I think this is ready. heh hehhe. 8-) <3333
edit: since i didn't find much. +1
xDD thanks d00d :D

xD
Topic Starter
Yuuki Aoi_old

Mira-san wrote:

Will mod soon™.

dat picture doe.
Asagi

Mira-san wrote:

Raep
Asagi

-Bakari- wrote:

Yo, as requested.

[Asagi's Insane]
  1. Not a fan of the jumps in a slow part. They seem unfitting to me. Why do you use them if there's nothing to emphasize/point out? Coe on, jumps are made for fast parts, therefore, using them with slow music is really confusing! ~actually, its not so-far jump, so i didnt saw anything wrong with it
  2. 00:12:586 (2,1) - you can fix the blanket here, though it is not a big deal. ~fixed
  3. 00:32:979 (1) - the new combo is not really necessary. It doesn't make your pattern more readable and it doesn't really fits with the music, anyway. ~fixed
  4. 00:33:148 (2) - siable drum sampleset, it sounds off here, imo. So, I would recommend you to keep default whistle here. ~fixed
  5. 00:39:974 (7) - overmapping is not a way to go. It ruins rhythm of the song and confuses players, please, try to follow rhythm of the song instead of creating your own! ~ye ye removed
  6. 01:00:451 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - this one was quite cool. I liked how it reflects the music, nice idea! ♥ ~ <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Thanks bakabakari <3

BeatofIke
I know that I should be on break in modding, but I couldn't resist helping a new mapper XD! Anyways, we made lots of polishing adjustments and fixed some unrankable issues on the mapset. I strongly recommend more mods and test-plays on the Insane difficulties since those difficulties (especially your Insane) needs more tweaking. The easier difficulties are fine, but I feel that that they can be improved a bit (especially on the Hard difficulty).
IRC Mod
18:59 Yuuki Aoi: o:
19:00 BeatofIke: o.o
19:00 Yuuki Aoi: Hi, can you check whether if my map's fine for bubble? :s
19:00 Yuuki Aoi: xD
19:00 BeatofIke: Eh...I gues :/
19:00 Yuuki Aoi: thank you xD :3
19:00 *Yuuki Aoi is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/400477 ClariS - Colorful -movie MIX-]
19:01 *BeatofIke is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/400474 ClariS - Colorful -movie MIX-]
19:01 BeatofIke: hue hue hue hue
19:02 Yuuki Aoi: xD
19:05 Yuuki Aoi: hehe
19:05 Yuuki Aoi: im warning u though, the insane is jumpy... :D
19:07 BeatofIke: XD
19:07 BeatofIke: lolololol4
19:07 Yuuki Aoi: asagi's insane is easier, i think this is kind of on purpose so that if players aren't ready for the jumps, they can play asagi's xD which is easier
19:09 BeatofIke: Ah okay :P
19:09 Yuuki Aoi: why do u leave trails xD
19:09 BeatofIke: oh, it's becase I use c/v as keys XD
19:10 Yuuki Aoi: oh
19:10 BeatofIke: Pressing C triggers it XD
19:10 Yuuki Aoi: xDD
19:11 Yuuki Aoi: lel
19:12 Yuuki Aoi: :c is it ready for a bubble?
19:12 BeatofIke: wow, this insane has better sturcture :D
19:12 BeatofIke: Looks very close to bubble :P
19:12 Yuuki Aoi: what are the things i should change? which diff?
19:12 Yuuki Aoi: just a quick one, not a whole mod
19:13 BeatofIke: hmm...I guess the Insane diffs :/
19:14 Yuuki Aoi: both?
19:14 BeatofIke: It's hard to tell just by playing XD
19:14 Yuuki Aoi: what's wrong with them xD
19:14 Yuuki Aoi: xDDD
19:14 BeatofIke: nothing really :P
19:14 Yuuki Aoi: o.o
19:14 BeatofIke: it's just too hard LOL
19:14 *BeatofIke runs
19:14 Yuuki Aoi: ;w;
19:14 Yuuki Aoi: but
19:15 BeatofIke: not too hard for ranking. Too hard for me XD
19:15 Yuuki Aoi: LOL XDDDD
19:15 BeatofIke: anyways, let's take a quick look o.o
19:15 Yuuki Aoi: dw it's hard for me too ;w;
19:16 Yuuki Aoi: will u bubble it if it's fine? :3 please lol
19:16 BeatofIke: well....................maybee.....
19:17 Yuuki Aoi: it's hard to get BATs like you and charles, the ones that doesn't go afk/has no response :(
19:17 BeatofIke: Yeah, It's even harder to even get one nowadays :<
19:18 Yuuki Aoi: xD if this is ranked, it would be my first >w< lol
19:18 Yuuki Aoi: that sounds a bit wrong. or i just have a very perverted mind.
19:19 BeatofIke: yeah XD
19:19 BeatofIke: oh dear......
19:19 Yuuki Aoi: o.o wat D:
19:20 Yuuki Aoi: something unrankable?
19:20 BeatofIke: Yup! o.o
19:20 Yuuki Aoi: what??
19:21 Yuuki Aoi: xD
19:21 BeatofIke: You have both slienced soft-slidertick and soft-sliderslide
19:21 BeatofIke: that's unrankable :P
19:21 Yuuki Aoi: oh, so if i just like.. remove the hitsounds..
19:21 Yuuki Aoi: that silences them. it'll be rankable?
19:22 Yuuki Aoi: if i remove the mp3 for slider tick only that is..
19:22 Yuuki Aoi: err sliderslide i mean
19:22 BeatofIke: yes :D
19:23 BeatofIke: as long as both are not slienced then that's fine :)
19:23 Yuuki Aoi: ok i'll remove the hitsounds for muted sliderslide now
19:23 Yuuki Aoi: removed!
19:24 BeatofIke: same thing as soft-slidertick2 and soft-sliderslide2. Both are slienced XD
19:24 Yuuki Aoi: yes, i removed all the slider slider hitsounds
19:25 BeatofIke: okay :)
19:25 Yuuki Aoi: :3
19:25 BeatofIke: Altough, I don't recommend removing any sliderslide sounds
19:26 Yuuki Aoi: so I should just remove the slidertick instead?
19:26 BeatofIke: It will be better :)
19:26 Yuuki Aoi: alright then!
19:27 Yuuki Aoi: done!
19:27 BeatofIke: because the sliderslider sounds will be consistent thoughout the map :)
19:27 Yuuki Aoi: xD
19:27 Yuuki Aoi: true
19:27 BeatofIke: It would sound awkward to have one part audiable and one slided XD
19:28 Yuuki Aoi: lel
19:28 BeatofIke: *slienced
19:28 Yuuki Aoi: xD
19:29 Yuuki Aoi: anything else? o:
19:29 BeatofIke: let's see....
19:29 *BeatofIke searches o.o
19:30 Yuuki Aoi: 0.0
19:31 BeatofIke: Well, you do have inconstent combo colors and kiai time :P
19:31 BeatofIke: but those are not unrankable so....
19:31 Yuuki Aoi: inconsistent combo colors?
19:31 BeatofIke: yes
19:31 BeatofIke: It's still rankable :D
19:31 Yuuki Aoi: what do u mean? and what do i do to change it?
19:31 Yuuki Aoi: oh xD
19:32 Yuuki Aoi: Oooh the difference in colors from the difficulties..?
19:32 Yuuki Aoi: intentional, i made it based on the image BG.
19:32 BeatofIke: yes XD
19:32 BeatofIke: oh okay :D
19:32 Yuuki Aoi: hehe
19:33 BeatofIke: I think, that's it :)
19:33 Yuuki Aoi: OOOOOO:
19:33 Yuuki Aoi: i'll update now
19:33 BeatofIke: everything else shold be rankale hopfully :P
19:33 Yuuki Aoi: i removed the sliderticks sounds
19:33 BeatofIke: okay
19:33 Yuuki Aoi: <3
19:35 Yuuki Aoi: it's stuck at preparing changes 11% ;w; what do i do?
19:35 BeatofIke: D:
19:35 BeatofIke: must be a bug :<
19:35 Yuuki Aoi: xD
19:35 Yuuki Aoi: i'll relaunch osu
19:35 Yuuki Aoi: brb, wait, are you going to bubble it? O:
19:35 BeatofIke: not yet XD
19:36 Yuuki Aoi: D: xD
19:36 Yuuki Aoi: ;w; ok lel
19:36 BeatofIke: I still need to check the map itself :P
19:36 BeatofIke: Right now, I'm just checking for unrankable stuff haha
19:37 BeatofIke: Right now, I'm just checking for unrankable stuff haha
19:37 Yuuki Aoi: ah
19:37 BeatofIke: now to check the map >:)
19:37 Yuuki Aoi: Ah :3
19:41 Yuuki Aoi: ok updated, slidertick hitsounds' are gone
19:41 BeatofIke: okay :)
19:41 BeatofIke: re-dl
19:41 Yuuki Aoi: hueueuu
19:41 BeatofIke: re-downloading*
19:43 BeatofIke: okay...
19:43 Yuuki Aoi: is it bad? D:
19:44 BeatofIke: You should probably add a slienced soft-sliderslide11
19:44 BeatofIke: no =_=
19:44 Yuuki Aoi: ok i will
19:45 Yuuki Aoi: it's asagi's diff but whatever he won't mind
19:45 Yuuki Aoi: for the bettr
19:45 BeatofIke: since you have a SC:11 timing section
19:45 BeatofIke: oh okay :)
19:45 Yuuki Aoi: yeah
19:46 BeatofIke: now to check the map. I will start with easy :)
19:46 Yuuki Aoi: :3
19:47 BeatofIke: 00:10:906 (2) - could you move this circle a grid left, so the spacing is more consistent? :)
19:48 Yuuki Aoi: on easy?
19:48 Yuuki Aoi: tiny grid?
19:48 Yuuki Aoi: done
19:48 BeatofIke: yes
19:49 Yuuki Aoi: yep, done hue
19:50 BeatofIke: oh btw, Asagi's Insane doesn't have video :P
19:50 Yuuki Aoi: huh really??
19:50 Yuuki Aoi: oh right i forgot to add it after he gave his .osu
19:50 Yuuki Aoi: sorry >w<
19:50 BeatofIke: lol it's okay :P
19:51 BeatofIke: don't forget to set video offset as well :P
19:51 Yuuki Aoi: done
19:51 Yuuki Aoi: yea, -597
19:51 BeatofIke: yup
19:52 Yuuki Aoi: I changed how some sliders look on easy just now to make it look better
19:52 Yuuki Aoi: for the flow
19:52 Yuuki Aoi: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1538297
19:53 BeatofIke: okay :)
19:53 Yuuki Aoi: hue
19:54 BeatofIke: 00:11:243 (3) - Try adding a soft-finish on the end of this slider :)
19:55 BeatofIke: it goes well with the crash symbols
19:55 Yuuki Aoi: alright
19:56 Yuuki Aoi: i'll apply hitfinishes there on all diffs
19:56 BeatofIke: same with the start of 00:15:288 (2) -
19:56 BeatofIke: okay :)
19:56 BeatofIke: and the end of 00:17:310 (3) -
19:56 BeatofIke: 00:19:333 (1) -
19:56 BeatofIke: and start of 00:23:378 (1) -
19:57 BeatofIke: start of 00:34:164 (1) -
19:57 Yuuki Aoi: xD
19:57 BeatofIke: lol sorry XD
19:57 Yuuki Aoi: o.o
19:57 Yuuki Aoi: xDDD
19:57 Yuuki Aoi: np np
19:57 BeatofIke: start of 00:50:344 (1) -
19:58 BeatofIke: that's it XD
19:58 Yuuki Aoi: alright xD o.o
19:59 BeatofIke: Your Easy diff is well mapped
19:59 Yuuki Aoi: thank you! I struggle making it lol
19:59 BeatofIke: hue hue :)
20:03 Yuuki Aoi: ok done applied to all diffs.
20:03 BeatofIke: okay :D
20:04 BeatofIke: Just one more thing....
20:04 BeatofIke: Increase the drain rate a bit XD
20:04 BeatofIke: try 2
20:05 Yuuki Aoi: alright
20:07 BeatofIke: 01:18:659 (1) - oh forgot about this one (I swear this is the last one XD). And soft-finish at start
20:08 Yuuki Aoi: ok xD
20:08 Yuuki Aoi: done
20:09 BeatofIke: okay moving to Normal diff :D
20:09 Yuuki Aoi: xD
20:09 BeatofIke: well, upload first then we'll start :)
20:09 Yuuki Aoi: alright
20:10 Yuuki Aoi: this preparing for changes bug
20:10 Yuuki Aoi: omg.. i have to relaunch everytime
20:10 Yuuki Aoi: lol
20:10 BeatofIke: hue
20:13 Yuuki Aoi: ok updated
20:13 Yuuki Aoi: hehe
20:13 BeatofIke: ok
20:23 Yuuki Aoi: how is it so far?
20:24 BeatofIke: Look alright, but there are as few spacing issue
20:27 Yuuki Aoi: which part?
20:27 BeatofIke: oh
20:27 BeatofIke: sorry XD
20:28 Yuuki Aoi: huh? xD
20:28 BeatofIke: 01:06:524 (3,4,5) - this one ofr example
20:29 Yuuki Aoi: it's 1.2 distance snapped xD
20:29 Yuuki Aoi: like the rest of the map o.o
20:30 BeatofIke: Yeah, but for 01:07:535 (5) - move this one a grid down
20:31 Yuuki Aoi: done :D
20:31 BeatofIke: okay...
20:32 BeatofIke: would be better if you use tiny grid size :P
20:33 Yuuki Aoi: HEHE
20:33 BeatofIke: the spacing looks weird because of it haha
20:34 Yuuki Aoi: my bad lol
20:34 BeatofIke: check the top-right where it says prev and next :)
20:35 Yuuki Aoi: ah
20:35 Yuuki Aoi: that
20:35 BeatofIke: that's how to tell spacing :)
20:35 Yuuki Aoi: whoa
20:35 Yuuki Aoi: i didn't know that actually.
20:36 BeatofIke: Same here when I started mapping haha
20:36 BeatofIke: a BAT had to tell me the same thing XD
20:36 Yuuki Aoi: xD
20:37 Yuuki Aoi: do u have to be absolutely accurate with those? o:
20:37 BeatofIke: nope
20:37 Yuuki Aoi: i know in hard and insane it's a lot more flexible with it
20:37 BeatofIke: if it's like .02 or .03 off, then that's fine :P
20:37 Yuuki Aoi: xD
20:43 BeatofIke: brb
20:43 BeatofIke: keep fixing XD
20:43 Yuuki Aoi: ok xD i am lol
20:43 Yuuki Aoi: i'll update when u get back
20:57 Yuuki Aoi: ok, all spacing issues has been fixed in normal, updated.
21:12 BeatofIke: okay back XD
21:12 Yuuki Aoi: :D
21:13 Yuuki Aoi: i think i actually need to go in 15-30 minutes ;w;
21:13 Yuuki Aoi: all the spacing's 1.16-1.24 now
21:13 Yuuki Aoi: around that
21:15 BeatofIke: 00:11:243 (1,2) - This one is 1.4x XD
21:15 Yuuki Aoi: intentional
21:15 Yuuki Aoi: because the rest of the difficulties gets an increase of distance
21:15 BeatofIke: okay :)
21:15 Yuuki Aoi: or is it not recommended in normal?
21:16 Yuuki Aoi: xD
21:16 BeatofIke: if it's just two spacing change then it should be fine
21:17 Yuuki Aoi: alrighty
21:17 BeatofIke: but it's ususally not recommended :P
21:17 Yuuki Aoi: oh xD
21:18 Yuuki Aoi: ehh i think i'll keep it that way
21:18 Yuuki Aoi: in the kiai too, 01:10:569 (1) - starting from here
21:18 BeatofIke: okay :D
21:21 BeatofIke: for that patten, try moving 01:10:906 (2) - at 276|76 and 01:11:243 (3) - at 152|168
21:21 BeatofIke: should be cleaner :)
21:22 Yuuki Aoi: ok :D
21:22 BeatofIke: also, incease the overall Difficulty to 4. That should be better :)
21:22 Yuuki Aoi: xDD
21:22 Yuuki Aoi: ok
21:23 BeatofIke: That's it :)
21:23 Yuuki Aoi: <3
21:23 Yuuki Aoi: alright
21:26 Yuuki Aoi: updated
21:26 BeatofIke: okay :D
21:28 BeatofIke: good :)
21:28 BeatofIke: moving to Hard
21:29 Yuuki Aoi: xD
21:31 BeatofIke: 00:27:928 (8) - It's better to stack this circle with the end of 00:27:086 (6) -
21:31 BeatofIke: it flows a bit better o.o
21:32 Yuuki Aoi: done
21:32 BeatofIke: okay
21:38 BeatofIke: 00:53:715 (1,2,3,4,5) - this star shape can be better :3
21:38 Yuuki Aoi: xD
21:39 Yuuki Aoi: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1538457
21:39 Yuuki Aoi: done
21:39 BeatofIke: hold on....
21:43 Yuuki Aoi: huh?
21:44 BeatofIke: ah nothing >.<
21:44 Yuuki Aoi: xD
21:48 BeatofIke: okay....
21:49 BeatofIke: the map plays good now :)
21:49 Yuuki Aoi: it's fine? o:
21:49 Yuuki Aoi: <3
21:49 Yuuki Aoi: I knew it! by far the most well mapped diff of mine
21:49 BeatofIke: indeed :)
21:49 Yuuki Aoi: ok updating lel
21:50 BeatofIke: 00:56:243 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) -
21:50 BeatofIke: this part could be spaced better :P
21:51 BeatofIke: like 00:57:591 (1,2,3) - has inconsistent spacing
21:51 Yuuki Aoi: insane/hard?
21:51 BeatofIke: hard
21:52 BeatofIke: other then that, Hard is good to go :)
21:52 Yuuki Aoi: alright i'll move em
21:55 BeatofIke: 00:57:591 (1,2,3) - one more thing :)
21:56 Yuuki Aoi: yeah yeah i got it xD
21:56 Yuuki Aoi: all the triples
21:56 BeatofIke: oops wrong one
21:57 Yuuki Aoi: god damn it it's stuck again on creating packages now wtf.
21:57 BeatofIke: 00:24:558 (6) - move this slider down at 24|248
21:57 BeatofIke: D:
21:57 Yuuki Aoi: if it's the triples, i got everything on 1.3+/- :D
21:57 Yuuki Aoi: ah
21:57 Yuuki Aoi: done
21:58 Yuuki Aoi: brb relaunching
21:58 BeatofIke: okay :)
22:03 Yuuki Aoi: err did u message me? I dc'd lol
22:04 BeatofIke: nope
22:07 BeatofIke: okay, looks better
22:07 BeatofIke: moving to Insane
22:09 Yuuki Aoi: <3
22:09 Yuuki Aoi: ok, i think i'll brb
22:09 Yuuki Aoi: just leave some msg
22:09 Yuuki Aoi: i'll change it :3
22:09 Yuuki Aoi: updated btw
22:09 BeatofIke: okay :D
22:13 BeatofIke: Hmm..I'll recommed getting some testplays on the Insane :P
22:13 BeatofIke: recommend*
22:14 BeatofIke: since I can't even pass it XD
22:14 BeatofIke: so I'll just move to Asagi's Insane. :)
22:18 BeatofIke: For Asagi's Insane, 00:00:794 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - The hitsounding is barely audiable in this part. >.<
22:18 BeatofIke: same as 01:24:052 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1) -
22:19 BeatofIke: The map itself looks playable though
22:20 BeatofIke: That's about it for the Insanes
I will give this map a star for now since it's getting closer to a bubbled state. Hope this helps a lot. Good luck with your map! :D
Topic Starter
Yuuki Aoi_old

BeatofIke wrote:

I know that I should be on break in modding, but I couldn't resist helping a new mapper XD! Anyways, we made lots of polishing adjustments and fixed some unrankable issues on the mapset. I strongly recommend more mods and test-plays on the Insane difficulties since those difficulties (especially your Insane) needs more tweaking. The easier difficulties are fine, but I feel that that they can be improved a bit (especially on the Hard difficulty).
IRC Mod
18:59 Yuuki Aoi: o:
19:00 BeatofIke: o.o
19:00 Yuuki Aoi: Hi, can you check whether if my map's fine for bubble? :s
19:00 Yuuki Aoi: xD
19:00 BeatofIke: Eh...I gues :/
19:00 Yuuki Aoi: thank you xD :3
19:00 *Yuuki Aoi is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/400477 ClariS - Colorful -movie MIX-]
19:01 *BeatofIke is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/400474 ClariS - Colorful -movie MIX-]
19:01 BeatofIke: hue hue hue hue
19:02 Yuuki Aoi: xD
19:05 Yuuki Aoi: hehe
19:05 Yuuki Aoi: im warning u though, the insane is jumpy... :D
19:07 BeatofIke: XD
19:07 BeatofIke: lolololol4
19:07 Yuuki Aoi: asagi's insane is easier, i think this is kind of on purpose so that if players aren't ready for the jumps, they can play asagi's xD which is easier
19:09 BeatofIke: Ah okay :P
19:09 Yuuki Aoi: why do u leave trails xD
19:09 BeatofIke: oh, it's becase I use c/v as keys XD
19:10 Yuuki Aoi: oh
19:10 BeatofIke: Pressing C triggers it XD
19:10 Yuuki Aoi: xDD
19:11 Yuuki Aoi: lel
19:12 Yuuki Aoi: :c is it ready for a bubble?
19:12 BeatofIke: wow, this insane has better sturcture :D
19:12 BeatofIke: Looks very close to bubble :P
19:12 Yuuki Aoi: what are the things i should change? which diff?
19:12 Yuuki Aoi: just a quick one, not a whole mod
19:13 BeatofIke: hmm...I guess the Insane diffs :/
19:14 Yuuki Aoi: both?
19:14 BeatofIke: It's hard to tell just by playing XD
19:14 Yuuki Aoi: what's wrong with them xD
19:14 Yuuki Aoi: xDDD
19:14 BeatofIke: nothing really :P
19:14 Yuuki Aoi: o.o
19:14 BeatofIke: it's just too hard LOL
19:14 *BeatofIke runs
19:14 Yuuki Aoi: ;w;
19:14 Yuuki Aoi: but
19:15 BeatofIke: not too hard for ranking. Too hard for me XD
19:15 Yuuki Aoi: LOL XDDDD
19:15 BeatofIke: anyways, let's take a quick look o.o
19:15 Yuuki Aoi: dw it's hard for me too ;w;
19:16 Yuuki Aoi: will u bubble it if it's fine? :3 please lol
19:16 BeatofIke: well....................maybee.....
19:17 Yuuki Aoi: it's hard to get BATs like you and charles, the ones that doesn't go afk/has no response :(
19:17 BeatofIke: Yeah, It's even harder to even get one nowadays :<
19:18 Yuuki Aoi: xD if this is ranked, it would be my first >w< lol
19:18 Yuuki Aoi: that sounds a bit wrong. or i just have a very perverted mind.
19:19 BeatofIke: yeah XD
19:19 BeatofIke: oh dear......
19:19 Yuuki Aoi: o.o wat D:
19:20 Yuuki Aoi: something unrankable?
19:20 BeatofIke: Yup! o.o
19:20 Yuuki Aoi: what??
19:21 Yuuki Aoi: xD
19:21 BeatofIke: You have both slienced soft-slidertick and soft-sliderslide
19:21 BeatofIke: that's unrankable :P
19:21 Yuuki Aoi: oh, so if i just like.. remove the hitsounds..
19:21 Yuuki Aoi: that silences them. it'll be rankable?
19:22 Yuuki Aoi: if i remove the mp3 for slider tick only that is..
19:22 Yuuki Aoi: err sliderslide i mean
19:22 BeatofIke: yes :D
19:23 BeatofIke: as long as both are not slienced then that's fine :)
19:23 Yuuki Aoi: ok i'll remove the hitsounds for muted sliderslide now
19:23 Yuuki Aoi: removed!
19:24 BeatofIke: same thing as soft-slidertick2 and soft-sliderslide2. Both are slienced XD
19:24 Yuuki Aoi: yes, i removed all the slider slider hitsounds
19:25 BeatofIke: okay :)
19:25 Yuuki Aoi: :3
19:25 BeatofIke: Altough, I don't recommend removing any sliderslide sounds
19:26 Yuuki Aoi: so I should just remove the slidertick instead?
19:26 BeatofIke: It will be better :)
19:26 Yuuki Aoi: alright then!
19:27 Yuuki Aoi: done!
19:27 BeatofIke: because the sliderslider sounds will be consistent thoughout the map :)
19:27 Yuuki Aoi: xD
19:27 Yuuki Aoi: true
19:27 BeatofIke: It would sound awkward to have one part audiable and one slided XD
19:28 Yuuki Aoi: lel
19:28 BeatofIke: *slienced
19:28 Yuuki Aoi: xD
19:29 Yuuki Aoi: anything else? o:
19:29 BeatofIke: let's see....
19:29 *BeatofIke searches o.o
19:30 Yuuki Aoi: 0.0
19:31 BeatofIke: Well, you do have inconstent combo colors and kiai time :P
19:31 BeatofIke: but those are not unrankable so....
19:31 Yuuki Aoi: inconsistent combo colors?
19:31 BeatofIke: yes
19:31 BeatofIke: It's still rankable :D
19:31 Yuuki Aoi: what do u mean? and what do i do to change it?
19:31 Yuuki Aoi: oh xD
19:32 Yuuki Aoi: Oooh the difference in colors from the difficulties..?
19:32 Yuuki Aoi: intentional, i made it based on the image BG.
19:32 BeatofIke: yes XD
19:32 BeatofIke: oh okay :D
19:32 Yuuki Aoi: hehe
19:33 BeatofIke: I think, that's it :)
19:33 Yuuki Aoi: OOOOOO:
19:33 Yuuki Aoi: i'll update now
19:33 BeatofIke: everything else shold be rankale hopfully :P
19:33 Yuuki Aoi: i removed the sliderticks sounds
19:33 BeatofIke: okay
19:33 Yuuki Aoi: <3
19:35 Yuuki Aoi: it's stuck at preparing changes 11% ;w; what do i do?
19:35 BeatofIke: D:
19:35 BeatofIke: must be a bug :<
19:35 Yuuki Aoi: xD
19:35 Yuuki Aoi: i'll relaunch osu
19:35 Yuuki Aoi: brb, wait, are you going to bubble it? O:
19:35 BeatofIke: not yet XD
19:36 Yuuki Aoi: D: xD
19:36 Yuuki Aoi: ;w; ok lel
19:36 BeatofIke: I still need to check the map itself :P
19:36 BeatofIke: Right now, I'm just checking for unrankable stuff haha
19:37 BeatofIke: Right now, I'm just checking for unrankable stuff haha
19:37 Yuuki Aoi: ah
19:37 BeatofIke: now to check the map >:)
19:37 Yuuki Aoi: Ah :3
19:41 Yuuki Aoi: ok updated, slidertick hitsounds' are gone
19:41 BeatofIke: okay :)
19:41 BeatofIke: re-dl
19:41 Yuuki Aoi: hueueuu
19:41 BeatofIke: re-downloading*
19:43 BeatofIke: okay...
19:43 Yuuki Aoi: is it bad? D:
19:44 BeatofIke: You should probably add a slienced soft-sliderslide11
19:44 BeatofIke: no =_=
19:44 Yuuki Aoi: ok i will
19:45 Yuuki Aoi: it's asagi's diff but whatever he won't mind
19:45 Yuuki Aoi: for the bettr
19:45 BeatofIke: since you have a SC:11 timing section
19:45 BeatofIke: oh okay :)
19:45 Yuuki Aoi: yeah
19:46 BeatofIke: now to check the map. I will start with easy :)
19:46 Yuuki Aoi: :3
19:47 BeatofIke: 00:10:906 (2) - could you move this circle a grid left, so the spacing is more consistent? :)
19:48 Yuuki Aoi: on easy?
19:48 Yuuki Aoi: tiny grid?
19:48 Yuuki Aoi: done
19:48 BeatofIke: yes
19:49 Yuuki Aoi: yep, done hue
19:50 BeatofIke: oh btw, Asagi's Insane doesn't have video :P
19:50 Yuuki Aoi: huh really??
19:50 Yuuki Aoi: oh right i forgot to add it after he gave his .osu
19:50 Yuuki Aoi: sorry >w<
19:50 BeatofIke: lol it's okay :P
19:51 BeatofIke: don't forget to set video offset as well :P
19:51 Yuuki Aoi: done
19:51 Yuuki Aoi: yea, -597
19:51 BeatofIke: yup
19:52 Yuuki Aoi: I changed how some sliders look on easy just now to make it look better
19:52 Yuuki Aoi: for the flow
19:52 Yuuki Aoi: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1538297
19:53 BeatofIke: okay :)
19:53 Yuuki Aoi: hue
19:54 BeatofIke: 00:11:243 (3) - Try adding a soft-finish on the end of this slider :)
19:55 BeatofIke: it goes well with the crash symbols
19:55 Yuuki Aoi: alright
19:56 Yuuki Aoi: i'll apply hitfinishes there on all diffs
19:56 BeatofIke: same with the start of 00:15:288 (2) -
19:56 BeatofIke: okay :)
19:56 BeatofIke: and the end of 00:17:310 (3) -
19:56 BeatofIke: 00:19:333 (1) -
19:56 BeatofIke: and start of 00:23:378 (1) -
19:57 BeatofIke: start of 00:34:164 (1) -
19:57 Yuuki Aoi: xD
19:57 BeatofIke: lol sorry XD
19:57 Yuuki Aoi: o.o
19:57 Yuuki Aoi: xDDD
19:57 Yuuki Aoi: np np
19:57 BeatofIke: start of 00:50:344 (1) -
19:58 BeatofIke: that's it XD
19:58 Yuuki Aoi: alright xD o.o
19:59 BeatofIke: Your Easy diff is well mapped
19:59 Yuuki Aoi: thank you! I struggle making it lol
19:59 BeatofIke: hue hue :)
20:03 Yuuki Aoi: ok done applied to all diffs.
20:03 BeatofIke: okay :D
20:04 BeatofIke: Just one more thing....
20:04 BeatofIke: Increase the drain rate a bit XD
20:04 BeatofIke: try 2
20:05 Yuuki Aoi: alright
20:07 BeatofIke: 01:18:659 (1) - oh forgot about this one (I swear this is the last one XD). And soft-finish at start
20:08 Yuuki Aoi: ok xD
20:08 Yuuki Aoi: done
20:09 BeatofIke: okay moving to Normal diff :D
20:09 Yuuki Aoi: xD
20:09 BeatofIke: well, upload first then we'll start :)
20:09 Yuuki Aoi: alright
20:10 Yuuki Aoi: this preparing for changes bug
20:10 Yuuki Aoi: omg.. i have to relaunch everytime
20:10 Yuuki Aoi: lol
20:10 BeatofIke: hue
20:13 Yuuki Aoi: ok updated
20:13 Yuuki Aoi: hehe
20:13 BeatofIke: ok
20:23 Yuuki Aoi: how is it so far?
20:24 BeatofIke: Look alright, but there are as few spacing issue
20:27 Yuuki Aoi: which part?
20:27 BeatofIke: oh
20:27 BeatofIke: sorry XD
20:28 Yuuki Aoi: huh? xD
20:28 BeatofIke: 01:06:524 (3,4,5) - this one ofr example
20:29 Yuuki Aoi: it's 1.2 distance snapped xD
20:29 Yuuki Aoi: like the rest of the map o.o
20:30 BeatofIke: Yeah, but for 01:07:535 (5) - move this one a grid down
20:31 Yuuki Aoi: done :D
20:31 BeatofIke: okay...
20:32 BeatofIke: would be better if you use tiny grid size :P
20:33 Yuuki Aoi: HEHE
20:33 BeatofIke: the spacing looks weird because of it haha
20:34 Yuuki Aoi: my bad lol
20:34 BeatofIke: check the top-right where it says prev and next :)
20:35 Yuuki Aoi: ah
20:35 Yuuki Aoi: that
20:35 BeatofIke: that's how to tell spacing :)
20:35 Yuuki Aoi: whoa
20:35 Yuuki Aoi: i didn't know that actually.
20:36 BeatofIke: Same here when I started mapping haha
20:36 BeatofIke: a BAT had to tell me the same thing XD
20:36 Yuuki Aoi: xD
20:37 Yuuki Aoi: do u have to be absolutely accurate with those? o:
20:37 BeatofIke: nope
20:37 Yuuki Aoi: i know in hard and insane it's a lot more flexible with it
20:37 BeatofIke: if it's like .02 or .03 off, then that's fine :P
20:37 Yuuki Aoi: xD
20:43 BeatofIke: brb
20:43 BeatofIke: keep fixing XD
20:43 Yuuki Aoi: ok xD i am lol
20:43 Yuuki Aoi: i'll update when u get back
20:57 Yuuki Aoi: ok, all spacing issues has been fixed in normal, updated.
21:12 BeatofIke: okay back XD
21:12 Yuuki Aoi: :D
21:13 Yuuki Aoi: i think i actually need to go in 15-30 minutes ;w;
21:13 Yuuki Aoi: all the spacing's 1.16-1.24 now
21:13 Yuuki Aoi: around that
21:15 BeatofIke: 00:11:243 (1,2) - This one is 1.4x XD
21:15 Yuuki Aoi: intentional
21:15 Yuuki Aoi: because the rest of the difficulties gets an increase of distance
21:15 BeatofIke: okay :)
21:15 Yuuki Aoi: or is it not recommended in normal?
21:16 Yuuki Aoi: xD
21:16 BeatofIke: if it's just two spacing change then it should be fine
21:17 Yuuki Aoi: alrighty
21:17 BeatofIke: but it's ususally not recommended :P
21:17 Yuuki Aoi: oh xD
21:18 Yuuki Aoi: ehh i think i'll keep it that way
21:18 Yuuki Aoi: in the kiai too, 01:10:569 (1) - starting from here
21:18 BeatofIke: okay :D
21:21 BeatofIke: for that patten, try moving 01:10:906 (2) - at 276|76 and 01:11:243 (3) - at 152|168
21:21 BeatofIke: should be cleaner :)
21:22 Yuuki Aoi: ok :D
21:22 BeatofIke: also, incease the overall Difficulty to 4. That should be better :)
21:22 Yuuki Aoi: xDD
21:22 Yuuki Aoi: ok
21:23 BeatofIke: That's it :)
21:23 Yuuki Aoi: <3
21:23 Yuuki Aoi: alright
21:26 Yuuki Aoi: updated
21:26 BeatofIke: okay :D
21:28 BeatofIke: good :)
21:28 BeatofIke: moving to Hard
21:29 Yuuki Aoi: xD
21:31 BeatofIke: 00:27:928 (8) - It's better to stack this circle with the end of 00:27:086 (6) -
21:31 BeatofIke: it flows a bit better o.o
21:32 Yuuki Aoi: done
21:32 BeatofIke: okay
21:38 BeatofIke: 00:53:715 (1,2,3,4,5) - this star shape can be better :3
21:38 Yuuki Aoi: xD
21:39 Yuuki Aoi: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1538457
21:39 Yuuki Aoi: done
21:39 BeatofIke: hold on....
21:43 Yuuki Aoi: huh?
21:44 BeatofIke: ah nothing >.<
21:44 Yuuki Aoi: xD
21:48 BeatofIke: okay....
21:49 BeatofIke: the map plays good now :)
21:49 Yuuki Aoi: it's fine? o:
21:49 Yuuki Aoi: <3
21:49 Yuuki Aoi: I knew it! by far the most well mapped diff of mine
21:49 BeatofIke: indeed :)
21:49 Yuuki Aoi: ok updating lel
21:50 BeatofIke: 00:56:243 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) -
21:50 BeatofIke: this part could be spaced better :P
21:51 BeatofIke: like 00:57:591 (1,2,3) - has inconsistent spacing
21:51 Yuuki Aoi: insane/hard?
21:51 BeatofIke: hard
21:52 BeatofIke: other then that, Hard is good to go :)
21:52 Yuuki Aoi: alright i'll move em
21:55 BeatofIke: 00:57:591 (1,2,3) - one more thing :)
21:56 Yuuki Aoi: yeah yeah i got it xD
21:56 Yuuki Aoi: all the triples
21:56 BeatofIke: oops wrong one
21:57 Yuuki Aoi: god damn it it's stuck again on creating packages now wtf.
21:57 BeatofIke: 00:24:558 (6) - move this slider down at 24|248
21:57 BeatofIke: D:
21:57 Yuuki Aoi: if it's the triples, i got everything on 1.3+/- :D
21:57 Yuuki Aoi: ah
21:57 Yuuki Aoi: done
21:58 Yuuki Aoi: brb relaunching
21:58 BeatofIke: okay :)
22:03 Yuuki Aoi: err did u message me? I dc'd lol
22:04 BeatofIke: nope
22:07 BeatofIke: okay, looks better
22:07 BeatofIke: moving to Insane
22:09 Yuuki Aoi: <3
22:09 Yuuki Aoi: ok, i think i'll brb
22:09 Yuuki Aoi: just leave some msg
22:09 Yuuki Aoi: i'll change it :3
22:09 Yuuki Aoi: updated btw
22:09 BeatofIke: okay :D
22:13 BeatofIke: Hmm..I'll recommed getting some testplays on the Insane :P
22:13 BeatofIke: recommend*
22:14 BeatofIke: since I can't even pass it XD
22:14 BeatofIke: so I'll just move to Asagi's Insane. :)
22:18 BeatofIke: For Asagi's Insane, 00:00:794 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - The hitsounding is barely audiable in this part. >.<
22:18 BeatofIke: same as 01:24:052 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1) -
22:19 BeatofIke: The map itself looks playable though
22:20 BeatofIke: That's about it for the Insanes
I will give this map a star for now since it's getting closer to a bubbled state. Hope this helps a lot. Good luck with your map! :D
<3 thank you Ike! :3 Sorry I had to ruin your break >w< xD
Hinsvar
Will mod soon™

...lol

This post will be edited with a mod post in the near distant future.

Okay!

*Bolded = Unrankable or very, very strongly suggested; red = Highly suggested or questionable (still weaker than the bolded ones); black = Minor suggestions/rants; blue = Notes/advices to avoid/fix repeated problems. Also note that hitsound suggestions on a diff may apply on similar parts of the song and the other diffs of the mapset.

>Easy
  1. 00:11:243 (3) - Gak wajib sih, tapi kalau mau curve-nya sempurna, node di sini dibikin kayak gini (dengan node merah di atas tick). Dan kalau mau, biar flow lebih bagus, di-flip vertikal (Ctrl+J) aja; tempatnya tetep sama ofc, di (296,256).
  2. 00:24:726 (3) - Coba bentuk kayak gini untuk ngebagusin flow.
  3. 00:38:715 - Drum finish terlalu kuat di sini, IMO... Hapus aja finishnya, tapi tetep biarin Drum sampleset. drum-hitnormal cukup buat menekankan instrumen di sini kok.
  4. 00:44:951 - Instrumen di sini lumayan kuat juga loh, jadi tambahin finish aja, maybe?
  5. 00:47:648 - ^
  6. 00:57:086 (3) - Pindahin node di tengah slider ke sekitar (226,58) agar slider ini melengkung ke atas? Pergerakan kursor jadi terasa lebih natural kalau diginiin.
  7. 01:18:659 (1,2,3) - Err, coba dibikin seperti ini biar lebih rapi?
  8. 01:23:041 - Gak tambah spinner di sini? Gak bakal terlalu cepet nongol kok (melihat 01:22:704 (3) yang cuma 1/2 ketukan dari sini).
>Normal
  1. 00:04:333 (1,2) - Bikin seperti ini biar ngikutin flow dari 00:03:659 (4,1) yang menurun gitu?
  2. 00:11:243 (1) - Kenapa ini di-NC? Pola combo di sini pake NC tiap dua stanza kan...?
  3. 01:02:479 (1,2) - Gak ngikut vokal aja kayak di awal lagu? Lagian 01:03:827 (3,4,5) juga ngikut vokal kan... Rasanya dikit susah diikutin dan gak konsisten.
  4. 01:05:176 (1,2) - ^
  5. 01:13:265 (1,2) - ^
  6. 01:16:973 (3) - Pindahin ke (476,178) biar placement-nya tampak lebih oke (baca: rapi)?
>Hard
  1. 00:11:243 (1,2,3,4) - Karena musik antara (1,2) dan (3,4) terasa berbeda... Gak coba bikin pattern baru gitu buat (3,4), biar berbeda dari (1,2)? Ctrl+G (3) lalu di-NC cukup lah.
  2. 00:11:917 (3) - Pilih dua-duanya, lalu geser sampai (240,190)? Ini bakal bikin gap/space antara 00:24:558 (6,7,8) jadi sama lebar, jadi lebih rapi.
  3. 00:33:827 (4,5,1,2) - Coba dibuat seperti ini untuk ngebagusin flow? Well, terserah sih mau digimanain, tapi kalau bisa bikin bagian ini lebih enak dimainin aja... Sekarang rasanya gimana gitu hue
>Insane
  1. 00:21:692 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Oke, setelah saya pikirin, jump di sini terlalu ekstrim kalau dibandingin dengan musik lagu ini yang masih gak terlalu kuat. Kalau bisa dikecilin, plis...
  2. 00:32:816 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ^. Yep, musik di sini juga gak terlalu mendukung.
  3. 00:54:052 (6,7) - Ctrl+G biar flow-nya lebih bagus?
  4. 00:54:389 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Flow di sini terlalu linear, jadi kurang enak dimainkan karena pergerakan kursor yang diperluin... terlalu kaku. Coba remap dengan pattern yang lebih dinamis?
  5. 01:03:490 (5) - Coba lengkungin ke kiri aja? Again, flow di sini bakal lebih bagus daripada kalau dilengkungin ke kanan.
  6. 01:09:558 (9) - Err IMO, jump di sini terlalu jauh, dan dikit ngacauin flow juga. Coba pake DS 2,0x aja?
  7. 01:11:074 (5,6) - Kurangi spacing di sini sampai ~1,9-2,0x? Musik di sini dikit melemah sih, jadi yah, pas aja kalau spacing gak terlalu gede.
  8. 01:12:591 - Coba pake volume 60%, lalu naikin 5% tiap dua circle (jadi 65% di 01:12:760, 70% di 01:12:928, dan 75% di 01:13:097)? Bunyi normal-hitnormal 70% terasa nongol terlalu... tiba-tiba (yeah) aja, soalnya nyaring banget.
  9. 01:21:355 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Saya... bingung dengan susunan jump di sini. Iya sih di sini musiknya kuat, tapi... entahlah, rasanya kok acak-acakan gitu.
  10. 01:25:232 (2) - Di sini gak ada yang bisa di-map, jadi remove aja? Bakal lebih mendukung atmosfer lagu di bagian ini yang lagi tenang kok.
  11. 01:26:411 (1) - ^
>Asagi's Insane
  1. 00:00:794 - Uh really, 15% is pretty much inaudible. Increase the volume to 40% or something around it; at least make the hitsounds here audible enough.
  2. 00:01:805 (1,2) - Umm, no sliders that don't follow anything in the song, please, especially in calm parts like this, since it'll only make players feel awkward. Remove (2) and extend (1) to 00:02:142, please.
  3. 00:02:310 (2,3) - ^. This is even worse, since there's a very audible instrument sound at 00:02:479. If you really want to follow the vocal instead, this will do the job much better.
  4. 00:05:344 (3,1) - ^. Either reduce (3)'s length to 1/2 beats or silence the end by 15% (although the latter is... questionable, so I'd go with the former one).
  5. 00:16:636 (1) - ^. Okay, this one is not as bad as the ones in the intro, but since there's a noticeable sound at 00:17:142, you may want to end the slider there instead.
  6. 00:28:434 - Is the Drum sampleset intentional? I personally feel that it'll be far better if you set back the sampleset to Auto; the current custom whistle works better.
  7. 00:30:962 (5) - Just for the sake of neatness, move this to (108,160) so the spacing here looks consistent when you see 00:30:456 (2,3,5) as a whole pattern in itself?
...Okay, now I'm really not sure if the Insane diffs are gonna be okay. Consult pro mappers, modders, and players. They aren't super bad, awful, or anything, but I just feel that something is wrong for some reason.

Yuuki and Asagi, try to ask experienced players (preferably those who can mod and map too) to test your map, and ask if whether the intensity of the jumps and the patterns you have fit the song or not. I'm not quite sure about this part, honestly. It might be just me, but just make sure.

Also, the Hard diff is probably a little too difficult compared to the average Hard diffs out there... Just saying my thoughts.

So yeah, with that...

Good luck on the way 8-)
Exw
hello!
btw http://puu.sh/8k6jg.jpg (if you want to mod, you don't need to mod the easy/normal/hard diff)

[Asagi's Insane]
00:04:333 (5) - NC
00:28:434 (5) - http://puu.sh/8k6xu.jpg why? because it's directed to the next slider, it's just feels nice imo :3
00:31:468 (1) - http://puu.sh/8k6Ct.jpg more readable
00:33:490 (1,2,3) - http://puu.sh/8k6Rm.jpg (i deleted 00:32:985 (2,3,4) first so it will a lot easier to see)
00:47:310 (5) - NC?
00:56:243 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - don't you think this part is too boring? remap this part should be good! just my suggestion
01:01:805 (1,2) - this is just not my stlye but replacing this with streams is good idea!
01:22:704 (1) - switch position with 01:22:872 (2,1) (http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1539222)

[Insane]
you're using too much high jumps on this diff, i'm not really fine with that, but if it's your style, it's fine i guess.
00:49:670 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - oh about that slow streams, this is beatmap with pretty high BPM, i guess you should make the streams more fast (http://puu.sh/8k7xb.jpg)
00:52:535 (3) - x: 248 y:176 or same with 00:51:187 (4) -
00:53:715 (4,5,6,7) - at least make it looks like http://puu.sh/8k7DT.jpg
00:54:726 (2) - http://puu.sh/8k7M5.jpg? :3
00:59:782 (6) - according to your previous notes which is looks like triangle. this is not very bad idea! http://puu.sh/8k7PS.jpg
01:01:805 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - making this streams more fast is not really a bad idea too http://puu.sh/8k7xb.jpg
01:03:490 (5) - NC here?
01:04:164 (8) - x: 136 y:264
01:06:187 (5) - NC?
01:14:951 (8) - move closer to the next note
01:17:142 (8) - move closer to its friends(?) (01:16:468 (4,5,6,7))
01:18:153 (1) - some users may not notice this note if they're using hidden because it's below the slider. (http://puu.sh/8k88V.jpg or http://puu.sh/8k8aW.jpg)

anyway sorry for the small resolution of the screenshots, i can't use any resolution other than 1024x600 on windowed mode
good luck! gurl (idk if you was a girl or what jk)
Topic Starter
Yuuki Aoi_old

Subaru Takamaru wrote:

hello!
btw http://puu.sh/8k6jg.jpg (if you want to mod, you don't need to mod the easy/normal/hard diff) Thanks to BeatofIke <3 I'm confident that those diffs are fine.

[Asagi's Insane]
00:04:333 (5) - NC
00:28:434 (5) - http://puu.sh/8k6xu.jpg why? because it's directed to the next slider, it's just feels nice imo :3
00:31:468 (1) - http://puu.sh/8k6Ct.jpg more readable
00:33:490 (1,2,3) - http://puu.sh/8k6Rm.jpg (i deleted 00:32:985 (2,3,4) first so it will a lot easier to see)
00:47:310 (5) - NC?
00:56:243 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - don't you think this part is too boring? remap this part should be good! just my suggestion
01:01:805 (1,2) - this is just not my stlye but replacing this with streams is good idea!
01:22:704 (1) - switch position with 01:22:872 (2,1) (http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1539222)

[Insane]
you're using too much high jumps on this diff, i'm not really fine with that, but if it's your style, it's fine i guess. used to be a lot harder, lel
00:49:670 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - oh about that slow streams, this is beatmap with pretty high BPM, i guess you should make the streams more fast (http://puu.sh/8k7xb.jpg) 1/4 wouldn't fit the song.
00:52:535 (3) - x: 248 y:176 or same with 00:51:187 (4) - I think it's fine.
00:53:715 (4,5,6,7) - at least make it looks like http://puu.sh/8k7DT.jpg I think that pattern would be overused through out the map then, I like to make 4s as a pattern, the followpoint i mean. making a shape of '4'.
00:54:726 (2) - http://puu.sh/8k7M5.jpg? :3 Too close to the slider, people would be confused with that short spacing. there's a chance they might confuse it as a circle with only 1/4 difference of a tick.
00:59:782 (6) - according to your previous notes which is looks like triangle. this is not very bad idea! http://puu.sh/8k7PS.jpg the triangles are only for the triple 1/2s part, that one's different. xD
01:01:805 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - making this streams more fast is not really a bad idea too http://puu.sh/8k7xb.jpg Again, I know how much people hate 1/3 streams, but the song suggested it, not me. If I were the one to play it, i'd always want it, but that part really goes 1/3 ;w;
01:03:490 (5) - NC here? it would make an inconsistency out of the NCs in the rest of the map imo.
01:04:164 (8) - x: 136 y:264 Not making a triangle pattern there xD :C
01:06:187 (5) - NC? same reason as before.
01:14:951 (8) - move closer to the next note Hmm... it's fine, if I move many things closer in kiai time then kiai and non kiai time difficulty spread would be the same. If anything, I noticed the pattern was a bit wrong so I fixed it, it's a bit further, but it should be unnoticeable.
01:17:142 (8) - move closer to its friends(?) (01:16:468 (4,5,6,7)) Hmm.. i'm trying to make a line from 5-4-8, http://puu.sh/8ka5k.png
01:18:153 (1) - some users may not notice this note if they're using hidden because it's below the slider. (http://puu.sh/8k88V.jpg or http://puu.sh/8k8aW.jpg) hue, intentional. taking advantage of the NC.

anyway sorry for the small resolution of the screenshots, i can't use any resolution other than 1024x600 on windowed mode
good luck! gurl (idk if you was a girl or what jk) I'm a grill.

Thanks for modding! I'll leave Asagi's insane to asagi.. asagi pls.
Topic Starter
Yuuki Aoi_old

Hinsvar wrote:

Will mod soon™

...lol

This post will be edited with a mod post in the near distant future.

Okay!

*Bolded = Unrankable or very, very strongly suggested; red = Highly suggested or questionable (still weaker than the bolded ones); black = Minor suggestions/rants; blue = Notes/advices to avoid/fix repeated problems. Also note that hitsound suggestions on a diff may apply on similar parts of the song and the other diffs of the mapset.

>Easy
  1. 00:11:243 (3) - Gak wajib sih, tapi kalau mau curve-nya sempurna, node di sini dibikin kayak gini (dengan node merah di atas tick). Dan kalau mau, biar flow lebih bagus, di-flip vertikal (Ctrl+J) aja; tempatnya tetep sama ofc, di (296,256). susah >w< gw ganti dikit aja deh.
  2. 00:24:726 (3) - Coba bentuk kayak gini untuk ngebagusin flow. done
  3. 00:38:715 - Drum finish terlalu kuat di sini, IMO... Hapus aja finishnya, tapi tetep biarin Drum sampleset. drum-hitnormal cukup buat menekankan instrumen di sini kok. volume nya aja gw tone down jadi 50%
  4. 00:44:951 - Instrumen di sini lumayan kuat juga loh, jadi tambahin finish aja, maybe? gk deh, gk fitting suaranya tapi :(
  5. 00:47:648 - ^ same
  6. 00:57:086 (3) - Pindahin node di tengah slider ke sekitar (226,58) agar slider ini melengkung ke atas? Pergerakan kursor jadi terasa lebih natural kalau diginiin. done
  7. 01:18:659 (1,2,3) - Err, coba dibikin seperti ini biar lebih rapi? hmm.. gk deh, gw simpen gitu aja, tp slider ketiga gw curve biar lebih bagus.
  8. 01:23:041 - Gak tambah spinner di sini? Gak bakal terlalu cepet nongol kok (melihat 01:22:704 (3) yang cuma 1/2 ketukan dari sini).
circle yang selanjutkan gw ganti jd end of the spinner aja biar cocok sama normal. changed.

>Normal
  1. 00:04:333 (1,2) - Bikin seperti ini biar ngikutin flow dari 00:03:659 (4,1) yang menurun gitu? changed
  2. 00:11:243 (1) - Kenapa ini di-NC? Pola combo di sini pake NC tiap dua stanza kan...? iya.
  3. 01:02:479 (1,2) - Gak ngikut vokal aja kayak di awal lagu? Lagian 01:03:827 (3,4,5) juga ngikut vokal kan... Rasanya dikit susah diikutin dan gak konsisten. gpp deh. diff yg hard/insane jg gitu.
  4. 01:05:176 (1,2) - ^
  5. 01:13:265 (1,2) - ^
  6. 01:16:973 (3) - Pindahin ke (476,178) biar placement-nya tampak lebih oke (baca: rapi)?
01:16:468 (2) - ini aja gw curve jadi ngarah ke slider selanjutnya biar lebih bisa di baca.

>Hard
  1. 00:11:243 (1,2,3,4) - Karena musik antara (1,2) dan (3,4) terasa berbeda... Gak coba bikin pattern baru gitu buat (3,4), biar berbeda dari (1,2)? Ctrl+G (3) lalu di-NC cukup lah. i think it's fine lah.
  2. 00:11:917 (3) - Pilih dua-duanya, lalu geser sampai (240,190)? Ini bakal bikin gap/space antara 00:24:558 (6,7,8) jadi sama lebar, jadi lebih rapi. >w< gk deeh, i think it's fine as it is. xD
  3. 00:33:827 (4,5,1,2) - Coba dibuat seperti ini untuk ngebagusin flow? Well, terserah sih mau digimanain, tapi kalau bisa bikin bagian ini lebih enak dimainin aja... Sekarang rasanya gimana gitu hue ok, diganti tp gk begitu xD, buat slider yg lebih... abstrak dikit :D
>Insane
  1. 00:21:692 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Oke, setelah saya pikirin, jump di sini terlalu ekstrim kalau dibandingin dengan musik lagu ini yang masih gak terlalu kuat. Kalau bisa dikecilin, plis... [color=#0000FF]tapi kan lagunya lagi naik disitu :C[/color]
  2. 00:32:816 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ^. Yep, musik di sini juga gak terlalu mendukung. gk [/color]
  3. 00:54:052 (6,7) - Ctrl+G biar flow-nya lebih bagus? awhh, i'd like to keep it that way though. kalau ctrl+g jadi kecil banget spacingnya dibanding yg lain, sama feel of the mapnya berubah hanya dibagian situ jadi... :c
  4. 00:54:389 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Flow di sini terlalu linear, jadi kurang enak dimainkan karena pergerakan kursor yang diperluin... terlalu kaku. Coba remap dengan pattern yang lebih dinamis? I can play it just fine, yg lain yang udah testplay juga never had a problem in that part :c
  5. 01:03:490 (5) - Coba lengkungin ke kiri aja? Again, flow di sini bakal lebih bagus daripada kalau dilengkungin ke kanan. done
  6. 01:09:558 (9) - Err IMO, jump di sini terlalu jauh, dan dikit ngacauin flow juga. Coba pake DS 2,0x aja? HUEHUEHEHU, dulu lebih pendek.. gw tambahin jadi gitu xD. ok changed.
  7. 01:11:074 (5,6) - Kurangi spacing di sini sampai ~1,9-2,0x? Musik di sini dikit melemah sih, jadi yah, pas aja kalau spacing gak terlalu gede. done
  8. 01:12:591 - Coba pake volume 60%, lalu naikin 5% tiap dua circle (jadi 65% di 01:12:760, 70% di 01:12:928, dan 75% di 01:13:097)? Bunyi normal-hitnormal 70% terasa nongol terlalu... tiba-tiba (yeah) aja, soalnya nyaring banget. done
  9. 01:21:355 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Saya... bingung dengan susunan jump di sini. Iya sih di sini musiknya kuat, tapi... entahlah, rasanya kok acak-acakan gitu. sebenernya gw juga ngerasa acakan, tp itu gara2 distancenya.
  10. 01:25:232 (2) - Di sini gak ada yang bisa di-map, jadi remove aja? Bakal lebih mendukung atmosfer lagu di bagian ini yang lagi tenang kok. done
  11. 01:26:411 (1) - ^ done.
>Asagi's Insane
  1. 00:00:794 - Uh really, 15% is pretty much inaudible. Increase the volume to 40% or something around it; at least make the hitsounds here audible enough.
  2. 00:01:805 (1,2) - Umm, no sliders that don't follow anything in the song, please, especially in calm parts like this, since it'll only make players feel awkward. Remove (2) and extend (1) to 00:02:142, please.
  3. 00:02:310 (2,3) - ^. This is even worse, since there's a very audible instrument sound at 00:02:479. If you really want to follow the vocal instead, this will do the job much better.
  4. 00:05:344 (3,1) - ^. Either reduce (3)'s length to 1/2 beats or silence the end by 15% (although the latter is... questionable, so I'd go with the former one).
  5. 00:16:636 (1) - ^. Okay, this one is not as bad as the ones in the intro, but since there's a noticeable sound at 00:17:142, you may want to end the slider there instead.
  6. 00:28:434 - Is the Drum sampleset intentional? I personally feel that it'll be far better if you set back the sampleset to Auto; the current custom whistle works better.
  7. 00:30:962 (5) - Just for the sake of neatness, move this to (108,160) so the spacing here looks consistent when you see 00:30:456 (2,3,5) as a whole pattern in itself?
...Okay, now I'm really not sure if the Insane diffs are gonna be okay. Consult pro mappers, modders, and players. They aren't super bad, awful, or anything, but I just feel that something is wrong for some reason.

Yuuki and Asagi, try to ask experienced players (preferably those who can mod and map too) to test your map, and ask if whether the intensity of the jumps and the patterns you have fit the song or not. I'm not quite sure about this part, honestly. It might be just me, but just make sure.

Also, the Hard diff is probably a little too difficult compared to the average Hard diffs out there... Just saying my thoughts. I think it's fine, I know there's that part with a lot of circles, but that's pretty much how I want it to be xD. If I can SS it with HD in first try then it should be fine, I know I'm the mapper but, ehh.. xD

So yeah, with that...

Good luck on the way 8-) thank you :3
Thanks for modding! <33

edit: I think the codes hates me... or i just suck using them. there's always a little mistake in coding when adding color >w<
Asagi
Hinsvar

Hinsvar wrote:

>Asagi's Insane
  1. 00:00:794 - Uh really, 15% is pretty much inaudible. Increase the volume to 40% or something around it; at least make the hitsounds here audible enough. ~i increased it into 30%
  2. 00:01:805 (1,2) - Umm, no sliders that don't follow anything in the song, please, especially in calm parts like this, since it'll only make players feel awkward. Remove (2) and extend (1) to 00:02:142, please. ~about this slow part, i remapped some parts and followed some of this
  5. 00:16:636 (1) - ^. Okay, this one is not as bad as the ones in the intro, but since there's a noticeable sound at 00:17:142, you may want to end the slider there instead. ~fixed
  6. 00:28:434 - Is the Drum sampleset intentional? I personally feel that it'll be far better if you set back the sampleset to Auto; the current custom whistle works better. ~removed
  7. 00:30:962 (5) - Just for the sake of neatness, move this to (108,160) so the spacing here looks consistent when you see 00:30:456 (2,3,5) as a whole pattern in itself? ~fixed

Yuuki and Asagi, try to ask experienced players (preferably those who can mod and map too) to test your map, and ask if whether the intensity of the jumps and the patterns you have fit the song or not. I'm not quite sure about this part, honestly. It might be just me, but just make sure. ~i already ask my friends (pro mapper/player), jumps in my diffs are fine, it just need a little polish/mod

Also, the Hard diff is probably a little too difficult compared to the average Hard diffs out there... Just saying my thoughts.

So yeah, with that...

Good luck on the way 8-)

Subaru Takamura

Subaru Takamaru wrote:

hello!
[Asagi's Insane]
00:04:333 (5) - NC ~ i dont want to overuse NC here
00:28:434 (5) - http://puu.sh/8k6xu.jpg why? because it's directed to the next slider, it's just feels nice imo :3 ~i dont like the curve that you did on your suggestion, ill just keep my style there
00:31:468 (1) - http://puu.sh/8k6Ct.jpg more readable ~that is my style, the other note is stacked on the next slider
00:33:490 (1,2,3) - http://puu.sh/8k6Rm.jpg (i deleted 00:32:985 (2,3,4) first so it will a lot easier to see) ~ i intentionally didnt stack it, ask you can hear, the melody is getting more intense, so i steadily increasing the spacing
00:47:310 (5) - NC? ~no no
00:56:243 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - don't you think this part is too boring? remap this part should be good! just my suggestion ~i hope you know what you are saying here
01:01:805 (1,2) - this is just not my stlye but replacing this with streams is good idea! ~i hate putting 1/6 stream on my style
01:22:704 (1) - switch position with 01:22:872 (2,1) (http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1539222) ~anti jump fits better

Thanks on both Mods :3

le update
http://puu.sh/8ltPS.osu
fix the unicode title and source btw
captin1
hi

[General]
  1. Inconsistency in kiai and combo colors, it's alright if the guest diff has different ones but you should make sure they're the same for all of your diffs.
  2. Consider adding about 1300 ms of audioleadin, so that there's more than 2 seconds before the start of the map
  3. For red timing points, it's recommended to have one at 00:00:794 - and then another at 00:01:805 - (with green lines as needed) so that nightcore mod doesn't start a beat earlier than the music.
  4. ClariS is <3
  5. 01:29:614 (1) - asagi reduced the volume on this spinner gradually, would be cool if you could do that with all of your diffs too.
[Easy]
Placement/Rhythm/Nazi Patterning
  1. 00:13:265 (4) - I think it sounds better if you removed this note, would fit with the melody a bit more. Don't worry about the distance snap from 3-1, since it's short it'll be fine
  2. 00:15:288 (2) - x176 y224, for better distance snap
  3. 00:21:692 (2) - x256 y112, same as ^
  4. 00:24:726 (3) - would look better if you rotated 22 for the blanket, since it doesn't fit well with the curve of 00:23:378 (1,2) - at the moment
  5. 00:28:434 (4) - x308 y44, for better distance snap
  6. 00:32:479 (2,3) - select both and x224 y100 cause yeah (also a better triangle with 4)
  7. 00:43:603 (3) - try this rhythm, I think it fits better, since the vocal is stronger than the bass note on the red tick
  8. 00:51:355 (2,3,4) - pretty large ds errors here, try x472 y196, x428 y112, and x260 y60, also why does 3 have a middle white point when it's basically straight anyways?
  9. 00:54:389 (3) - x196 y260, then rotate -3 for the blanket
  10. 00:55:737 (1,2) - select both, x280 y216
  11. 01:00:456 (1,1) - pretty small gap between the spinner and the note, especially since this note isn't close to the center of the spinner.
  12. 01:03:827 (3) - x408 y112
  13. 01:06:524 (3) - x48 y212
  14. 01:09:220 (3) - x240 y220, for the blanket
  15. 01:18:659 (1,2) - select both, x428 y188
  16. 01:21:355 (1,2) - it's a shame you skipped the cymbal hit on 01:21:692 - , perhaps do two 1/1 sliders here instead?
Hitsounding
  1. 00:22:029 (3) - whistle on the head?
  2. 00:55:737 (1) - try adding your custom soft clap here along with the normal hit, I think the bass drum helps the halftime feel
  3. 00:57:086 (3) - ^ on the head and tail
  4. 01:18:659 (1) - finish on head?
  5. 01:22:367 (2) - finish?
good diff but some small things skipped over, like good distance spacing

[Normal]
Rhythm is very similar to the Easy in some places, which creates a gap between Normal and Hard
  1. 00:08:546 (3) - x68 y228 :P
  2. 00:11:917 (2) - best example of breaking distance snap in a normal I've seen, nice
  3. 00:17:985 (3) - x372 y64 gotta keep the real distance spacing good though
  4. 00:22:704 (4) - x76 y216
  5. 00:24:052 (2,3,4,5) - try out this rhythm, I think it works really well with the vocal
  6. 00:26:074 (2,3,1) - this looks odd, with 2 and 1 being curved the same way and 3 having a different curve shape, try to make them more similar
  7. 00:29:445 (3,1,2,3,4) - try this rhythm, it's pretty different but I think it fits well
  8. 00:31:468 (1,2,3) - try this rhythm, again fits with the vocal more
  9. 00:35:344 (5) - move 1/2 earlier?
  10. 00:36:861 (2,3,4,5) - try this rhythm
  11. 00:45:625 - add a note? I think it fits really well
  12. 00:48:322 - ^
  13. 01:29:108 (3) - try turning into two circles, so that 01:29:445 - has a click on it
Hitsounding
  1. 00:55:737 - try adding some soft claps, like head of 00:55:737 (1) - , head and tail of 00:56:243 (2) - , repeat of 00:56:917 (3) - and so on, to create a cool drum pattern
  2. 01:18:659 (1) - finish on head?
  3. 01:21:355 (1,2) - finish on tail of both?
Don't be afraid to have rhythms that aren't on the white ticks in normal, try to follow the song just a bit more here

[Hard]
  1. 00:04:333 (1,2) - you should manually stack this by moving it to x376 y368, since automatic stacking is making this look weird
  2. 00:22:704 (4,5,6,7,1) - the back and forth motion here may be very tricky for hard difficulty players, I would do something more like this, will still be a challenge but not quite as harsh
  3. 00:24:052 (3,4,5,6) - don't really like how this triangle pattern plays, it's very rough. Try this, 00:24:052 (3,5) - ctrl+g and 00:24:558 (6) - ctrl+g, has some larger spacing but I think it overall flows better
  4. 00:30:625 (6,7,1) - check stack here, I've found doing a ctrl+g on 00:30:625 (6) - and then making sure everything is stacked to a grid helps with this
  5. 00:38:209 (7,1) - same as ^
  6. 00:40:737 (5) - I don't think you should skip the note on 00:40:906 - , it ends up feeling awkward when you do
  7. 00:46:973 (8,1) - check stack
  8. 00:51:355 (5,6) - Try something like this, I think this works really well, since having the strong vocal at 00:51:692 - on a repeat doesn't fit very well imo (4+7 are stacked in this, 5 is the same place it originally was and 6 is the slider that used to be 5 rotated)
  9. 00:55:737 (1) - NC
  10. 01:02:985 (2,3,4) - try removing 2 and then moving the two sliders 1/2 backwards, and adding a note 01:03:659 - at about x404 y376. I think this plays really well with the vocal
  11. 01:07:029 (7,8,1) - check stack
  12. 01:13:771 (2,3,4) - same idea here, moving the two sliders to the red tick and then I think if you stacked 01:14:445 - on top of 01:14:614 (5) - it would work well
  13. 01:15:878 (1) - this note is very sudden and I had a hard time telling what it was. If you'd like to keep the 1/4 here I'd suggest you do this instead
  14. 01:21:692 (2) - why not make this a jump like you did with 01:22:367 (4) - ?
  15. 01:26:749 (1,2) - check stack
Hitsounding
  1. 00:02:985 (3) - whistle on the head?
  2. 00:05:681 (4) - ^
  3. 00:55:737 - see normal for the hitsound suggestion in this part
  5. 01:21:692 (2,4) - finish on head of both?
great hard, hope I helped some

[Asagi's Insane]
  1. 00:03:490 (2,3) - check stack
  2. 00:27:254 (1) - I don't agree with skipping the note on 00:27:423 - , try doing this instead (uses all of your placements, just moving 00:27:760 (2) - to 00:27:254 - , 1 moved 1/2 later with a ctrl+g)
  3. 00:30:625 (3,4,5) - I think the circle on 00:30:794 - is a bit unnecessary, try doing something like this, plays pretty well
  4. 00:40:737 (1) - same as before, I think skipping the sound on 00:40:906 - misses an important part of the music here, so see if you can come up with something that works
  5. 00:46:636 (3,4) - check stack
  6. 00:50:850 (3,4) - this plays oddly to me, try moving the end of 3 to x224 y76, so that it creates more even jumps for 00:50:850 (3,4,5) -
  7. 00:55:737 - try switching this around a bit, since the music is different sometimes than other places. Try doing a ctrl+g on 00:57:591 (1,3) - and 00:59:614 (1,3) - , I think it works really well
  8. 01:08:378 (2) - try removing this note, I don't think it's necessary and the 1/1 gap fits well with the music
  9. 01:11:243 (3,1) - try a ctrl+ on these two individually, I think it flows better by keeping it all in the same direction
  10. 01:24:052 (1,2) - check stack
Hitsounding
  3. 00:12:591 - I think you should raise volume here, 40% is a bit too soft since the music is louder than before
  4. 00:12:591 (1) - finish on the head
  5. 00:13:940 (1) - finish on head and tail
  6. 00:17:985 (1) - finish on head
  7. 00:55:737 - see normal for the hitsound suggestion in this part
  8. 01:01:805 (1,2) - 20% is too soft for these notes, they should at least be audible over the music
  9. 01:04:501 (4) - remove the whistle, doesn't fit with the music, put it on 01:04:333 (3) - instead. This pattern repeats a lot, like 01:07:029 (3,4) - and so on, so try and fix them all
  10. 01:21:692 (3,3) - finish on head of both?
  11. 01:28:603 (3,1) - whistle on the head of these two, not the tail of 3
cool

[Insane]
lot of nc changes I'd suggest, gonna throw them all out right away, change if you'd like
SPOILER
  1. 00:17:985 (4) - NC
  2. 00:19:164 (1) - remove
  3. 00:21:692 (1) - remove
  4. 00:22:029 (3) - NC
  5. 00:25:737 (1) - remove
  6. 00:26:074 (3) - NC
  7. 00:27:423 (6) - NC
  8. 00:27:928 (1) - remove
  9. 00:29:951 (1) - remove
  10. 00:30:119 (2) - NC
  11. 00:35:344 (5) - NC
  12. 00:36:524 (1) - remove
  13. 00:36:861 (3) - NC
  14. 00:38:209 (5) - NC
  15. 00:38:715 (1) - remove
  16. 00:40:906 (5) - NC
  17. 00:41:580 (1) - remove
  18. 00:55:569 (1) - remove
  19. 00:55:737 (2) - NC
  20. 00:59:782 (6) - NC
  21. 01:03:827 (6) - NC
  22. 01:06:524 (7) - NC
  23. 01:09:220 (7) - NC
  24. 01:10:232 (1) - remove
  25. 01:10:569 (2) - NC
  26. 01:11:580 (7) - NC
  27. 01:12:086 (1) - remove
  28. 01:12:591 (4) - NC
  29. 01:14:614 (6) - NC
  30. 01:17:310 (9) - NC
  31. 01:18:153 (1) - remove
  32. 01:18:659 (4) - NC
  33. 01:22:029 (5) - NC
  34. 01:22:704 (9) - NC
  1. 00:00:794 (1,2,3,1) - would be really cool if you could do some symmetry here, up to you though
  2. 00:03:659 (4,1) - check stack
  3. 00:19:164 (1,2,3) - I think this stream is spaced too much for the speed of the slider, I'd recommend stacking it
  4. 00:29:277 (5) - try x100 y140 with this, I think the wider jump will fit well
  5. 00:30:625 (5) - ctrl+g? improves flow a bit I think
  6. 00:35:344 (5) - ^
  7. 00:44:277 (2,3) - try a ctrl+g here, I think it plays better. check the stack though ;)
  8. 00:46:973 (4,1) - check stack
  9. 01:20:007 (1,2) - I think this feels a lot better with a ctrl+g, but it might mess with the flow after, so up to you to work it out or not
Hitsounding
  5. 01:21:692 (3) - and 01:22:367 (7) - finish on both?
plays quite well, definitely some cool jump patterns, just don't agree with the ncs hahaha

wow, longest mod I've done in a while, but don't get discouraged cause this is a pretty great set overall!

good luck!
Topic Starter
Yuuki Aoi_old

captin1 wrote:

hi

[General]
  1. Inconsistency in kiai and combo colors, it's alright if the guest diff has different ones but you should make sure they're the same for all of your diffs. insane's combo color has been matched with the others.
  2. Consider adding about 1300 ms of audioleadin, so that there's more than 2 seconds before the start of the map
  3. For red timing points, it's recommended to have one at 00:00:794 - and then another at 00:01:805 - (with green lines as needed) so that nightcore mod doesn't start a beat earlier than the music.
  4. ClariS is <3 yes! <3 lel
  5. 01:29:614 (1) - asagi reduced the volume on this spinner gradually, would be cool if you could do that with all of your diffs too.
[Easy]
  1. 00:13:265 (4) - I think it sounds better if you removed this note, would fit with the melody a bit more. Don't worry about the distance snap from 3-1, since it's short it'll be fine done!
  2. 00:15:288 (2) - x176 y224, for better distance snap done!
  3. 00:21:692 (2) - x256 y112, same as ^ err.. that would be way off xD
  4. 00:24:726 (3) - would look better if you rotated 22 for the blanket, since it doesn't fit well with the curve of 00:23:378 (1,2) - at the moment changed!
  5. 00:28:434 (4) - x308 y44, for better distance snap changed
  6. 00:32:479 (2,3) - select both and x224 y100 cause yeah (also a better triangle with 4) done!
  7. 00:43:603 (3) - try this rhythm, I think it fits better, since the vocal is stronger than the bass note on the red tick
    changed! though, I made the first circle a 1/2 slider so it fits the song better.
  8. 00:51:355 (2,3,4) - pretty large ds errors here, try x472 y196, x428 y112, and x260 y60, also why does 3 have a middle white point when it's basically straight anyways? I don't understand what you meant by middle white point but, changed! lol
  9. 00:54:389 (3) - x196 y260, then rotate -3 for the blanket done!
  10. 00:55:737 (1,2) - select both, x280 y216 done!
  11. 01:00:456 (1,1) - pretty small gap between the spinner and the note, especially since this note isn't close to the center of the spinner. moved the first slider to be closer to the middle!
  12. 01:03:827 (3) - x408 y112 done
  13. 01:06:524 (3) - x48 y212 done
  14. 01:09:220 (3) - x240 y220, for the blanket done
  15. 01:18:659 (1,2) - select both, x428 y188 done!
  16. 01:21:355 (1,2) - it's a shame you skipped the cymbal hit on 01:21:692 - , perhaps do two 1/1 sliders here instead? done!
Hitsounding
  1. 00:22:029 (3) - whistle on the head? Done.
  2. 00:55:737 (1) - try adding your custom soft clap here along with the normal hit, I think the bass drum helps the halftime feel sounds a bit off imo xD
  3. 00:57:086 (3) - ^ on the head and tail ^
  4. 01:18:659 (1) - finish on head? done!
  5. 01:22:367 (2) - finish? I think i'll keep this way it currently is. same with all diffs
good diff but some small things skipped over, like good distance spacing huge problem of mine hehe, thank you!

[Normal]
Rhythm is very similar to the Easy in some places, which creates a gap between Normal and Hard
  1. 00:08:546 (3) - x68 y228 :P done
  2. 00:11:917 (2) - best example of breaking distance snap in a normal I've seen, nice err.. idk if this is a sarcasm or not so i'm not going to change it ;w;, i hope it's not LOL, i think it fits the song.
  3. 00:17:985 (3) - x372 y64 gotta keep the real distance spacing good though hehe, done!
  4. 00:22:704 (4) - x76 y216 done!
  5. 00:24:052 (2,3,4,5) - try out this rhythm, I think it works really well with the vocal
    done!
  6. 00:26:074 (2,3,1) - this looks odd, with 2 and 1 being curved the same way and 3 having a different curve shape, try to make them more similar done lol
  7. 00:29:445 (3,1,2,3,4) - try this rhythm, it's pretty different but I think it fits well
    Hmm I think i'll leave it hehe.
  8. 00:31:468 (1,2,3) - try this rhythm, again fits with the vocal more
    I think these kinds of rhythm is too complex for normal eventhough it fits, so I tend to avoid it :s
  9. 00:35:344 (5) - move 1/2 earlier? done!
  10. 00:36:861 (2,3,4,5) - try this rhythm
    done!
  11. 00:45:625 - add a note? I think it fits really well I think i'll leave it xD, though for 00:47:647 (1) - i'll add one because of the vocal
  12. 00:48:322 - ^ I'll leave this one out hehe.
  13. 01:29:108 (3) - try turning into two circles, so that 01:29:445 - has a click on it done
Hitsounding
  1. 00:55:737 - try adding some soft claps, like head of 00:55:737 (1) - , head and tail of 00:56:243 (2) - , repeat of 00:56:917 (3) - and so on, to create a cool drum pattern It doesn't sound right though imo, so i'll leave it at that hehehe
  2. 01:18:659 (1) - finish on head? done, this has been applied to all diffs.
  3. 01:21:355 (1,2) - finish on tail of both?

Don't be afraid to have rhythms that aren't on the white ticks in normal, try to follow the song just a bit more here hehe, I just thought things like these would be too complex for normals.

[Hard]
    1. 00:04:333 (1,2) - you should manually stack this by moving it to x376 y368, since automatic stacking is making this look weird lol done!
    2. 00:22:704 (4,5,6,7,1) - the back and forth motion here may be very tricky for hard difficulty players, I would do something more like this, will still be a challenge but not quite as harsh
      SPOILER
      Hmm... isn't this harder than the zig zag pattern? I find this kind of flow to be a lot more challenging xD I think I'll leave it as it is.
    3. 00:24:052 (3,4,5,6) - don't really like how this triangle pattern plays, it's very rough. Try this, 00:24:052 (3,5) - ctrl+g and 00:24:558 (6) - ctrl+g, has some larger spacing but I think it overall flows better 00:25:063 (7) - would have 2.7 DS if i ctrl+g (6) lol i think it's too far, but I'll change it to that lulz
    4. 00:30:625 (6,7,1) - check stack here, I've found doing a ctrl+g on 00:30:625 (6) - and then making sure everything is stacked to a grid helps with this
    5. 00:38:209 (7,1) - same as ^ I'll leave these stacks the way it is, it doesn't cause too much of troubles in terms of gameplay i think.
    6. 00:40:737 (5) - I don't think you should skip the note on 00:40:906 - , it ends up feeling awkward when you do This is actually something I wanted to change but too lazy to do it because no one pointed it out xDD. changed.
    7. 00:46:973 (8,1) - check stack
    8. 00:51:355 (5,6) - Try something like this, I think this works really well, since having the strong vocal at 00:51:692 - on a repeat doesn't fit very well imo (4+7 are stacked in this, 5 is the same place it originally was and 6 is the slider that used to be 5 rotated)
      I think it's fine, it feels better with a repeat slider for me hehe.
    9. 00:55:737 (1) - NC done
    10. 01:02:985 (2,3,4) - try removing 2 and then moving the two sliders 1/2 backwards, and adding a note 01:03:659 - at about x404 y376. I think this plays really well with the vocal I think this part is fine, sliders on red ticks are confusing most of the times, even for me (not saying I'm a good player to begin with). So I'll leave it, sliders that starts on red ticks feels awkward to play when the other sliders are in white ticks. hehe
    11. 01:07:029 (7,8,1) - check stack
    12. 01:13:771 (2,3,4) - same idea here, moving the two sliders to the red tick and then I think if you stacked 01:14:445 - on top of 01:14:614 (5) - it would work well same reason xD hehe sorry >w<
    13. 01:15:878 (1) - this note is very sudden and I had a hard time telling what it was. If you'd like to keep the 1/4 here I'd suggest you do this instead
      I understand it catches some people off guard since triples are rarely used in this mapset (at least my difficulties), but I think it fits the vocal, the "ch" part xD
    14. 01:21:692 (2) - why not make this a jump like you did with 01:22:367 (4) - ? done, the DS for that part has been increased to 1.8 and th for 01:22:704 (5) - to 01:22:872 (6) - DS has been increased to 2
    15. 01:26:749 (1,2) - check stack
    Hitsounding
    1. 00:02:985 (3) - whistle on the head? I'll leave this one
    2. 00:05:681 (4) - ^ ^
    5. 01:21:692 (2,4) - finish on head of both? oh man, this hitsound recommendation made this mapset 9 million times better, thanks.
    great hard, hope I helped some you certainly did! <3

[Asagi's Insane]
    1. 00:03:490 (2,3) - check stack
    2. 00:27:254 (1) - I don't agree with skipping the note on 00:27:423 - , try doing this instead (uses all of your placements, just moving 00:27:760 (2) - to 00:27:254 - , 1 moved 1/2 later with a ctrl+g)
    3. 00:30:625 (3,4,5) - I think the circle on 00:30:794 - is a bit unnecessary, try doing something like this, plays pretty well
    4. 00:40:737 (1) - same as before, I think skipping the sound on 00:40:906 - misses an important part of the music here, so see if you can come up with something that works
    5. 00:46:636 (3,4) - check stack
    6. 00:50:850 (3,4) - this plays oddly to me, try moving the end of 3 to x224 y76, so that it creates more even jumps for 00:50:850 (3,4,5) -
    7. 00:55:737 - try switching this around a bit, since the music is different sometimes than other places. Try doing a ctrl+g on 00:57:591 (1,3) - and 00:59:614 (1,3) - , I think it works really well
    8. 01:08:378 (2) - try removing this note, I don't think it's necessary and the 1/1 gap fits well with the music
    9. 01:11:243 (3,1) - try a ctrl+ on these two individually, I think it flows better by keeping it all in the same direction
    10. 01:24:052 (1,2) - check stack
    Hitsounding
    3. 00:12:591 - I think you should raise volume here, 40% is a bit too soft since the music is louder than before
    7. 00:55:737 - see normal for the hitsound suggestion in this part
    8. 01:01:805 (1,2) - 20% is too soft for these notes, they should at least be audible over the music
    9. 01:04:501 (4) - remove the whistle, doesn't fit with the music, put it on 01:04:333 (3) - instead. This pattern repeats a lot, like 01:07:029 (3,4) - and so on, so try and fix them all
    11. 01:28:603 (3,1) - whistle on the head of these two, not the tail of 3
    cool

[Insane]
    wtf last second miss XD
    HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
    lot of nc changes I'd suggest, gonna throw them all out right away, change if you'd like
    SPOILER
    1. 00:17:985 (4) - NC
    2. 00:19:164 (1) - remove
    3. 00:21:692 (1) - remove
    4. 00:22:029 (3) - NC
    5. 00:25:737 (1) - remove
    6. 00:26:074 (3) - NC
    7. 00:27:423 (6) - NC
    8. 00:27:928 (1) - remove
    9. 00:29:951 (1) - remove
    10. 00:30:119 (2) - NC
    11. 00:35:344 (5) - NC
    12. 00:36:524 (1) - remove
    13. 00:36:861 (3) - NC
    14. 00:38:209 (5) - NC
    15. 00:38:715 (1) - remove
    16. 00:40:906 (5) - NC
    17. 00:41:580 (1) - remove
    18. 00:55:569 (1) - remove
    19. 00:55:737 (2) - NC
    20. 00:59:782 (6) - NC
    21. 01:03:827 (6) - NC
    22. 01:06:524 (7) - NC
    23. 01:09:220 (7) - NC
    24. 01:10:232 (1) - remove
    25. 01:10:569 (2) - NC
    26. 01:11:580 (7) - NC
    27. 01:12:086 (1) - remove
    28. 01:12:591 (4) - NC
    29. 01:14:614 (6) - NC
    30. 01:17:310 (9) - NC
    31. 01:18:153 (1) - remove
    32. 01:18:659 (4) - NC
    33. 01:22:029 (5) - NC
    34. 01:22:704 (9) - NC
    1. 00:00:794 (1,2,3,1) - would be really cool if you could do some symmetry here, up to you though yeah but i'll leave it xD it's fine.
    2. 00:03:659 (4,1) - check stack
    3. 00:19:164 (1,2,3) - I think this stream is spaced too much for the speed of the slider, I'd recommend stacking it It would be the same as hard though if I stack it xD hehe
    4. 00:29:277 (5) - try x100 y140 with this, I think the wider jump will fit well I moved it around there, but not at exactly that coordinate. hehe
    5. 00:30:625 (5) - ctrl+g? improves flow a bit I think done!
    6. 00:35:344 (5) - ^ done
    7. 00:44:277 (2,3) - try a ctrl+g here, I think it plays better. check the stack though ;) I don't know what ctrl+g does when you highlight 2 circles in the same spot but done xD
    8. 00:46:973 (4,1) - check stack
    9. 01:20:007 (1,2) - I think this feels a lot better with a ctrl+g, but it might mess with the flow after, so up to you to work it out or not I think it's fine atm, i'll leave it.
    Hitsounding
    5. 01:21:692 (3) - and 01:22:367 (7) - finish on both?
    applied to all diffs
plays quite well, definitely some cool jump patterns, just don't agree with the ncs hahaha hehehe >w< about the NCs, I'll leave it as it is, i think it's fine.

wow, longest mod I've done in a while, but don't get discouraged cause this is a pretty great set overall! I'm happy if I get a long mod because that means people take their time modding and I can improve as a mapper and a modder :D <3

good luck! Thank you for the star! <3
Thanks for modding!!! :D
Asagi
captin1

captin1 wrote:

hi

[Asagi's Insane]
  1. 00:03:490 (2,3) - check stack ~fixed
  2. 00:27:254 (1) - I don't agree with skipping the note on 00:27:423 - , try doing this instead (uses all of your placements, just moving 00:27:760 (2) - to 00:27:254 - , 1 moved 1/2 later with a ctrl+g) ~fixed
    ~i dont want to change much of my style on this part, so ill consider it
  4. 00:40:737 (1) - same as before, I think skipping the sound on 00:40:906 - misses an important part of the music here, so see if you can come up with something that works ~fixed
  5. 00:46:636 (3,4) - check stack ~fixed
  6. 00:50:850 (3,4) - this plays oddly to me, try moving the end of 3 to x224 y76, so that it creates more even jumps for 00:50:850 (3,4,5) - ~i dont agree with your suggestion, somewhat, ruining my style? i guess
  7. 00:55:737 - try switching this around a bit, since the music is different sometimes than other places. Try doing a ctrl+g on 00:57:591 (1,3) - and 00:59:614 (1,3) - , I think it works really well ~i got your point, i changed it similar to this :D
  8. 01:08:378 (2) - try removing this note, I don't think it's necessary and the 1/1 gap fits well with the music ~it feels awkward to put a gap there, i played it and it feels something is missing
  9. 01:11:243 (3,1) - try a ctrl+ on these two individually, I think it flows better by keeping it all in the same direction ~i dont get it? :?
  10. 01:24:052 (1,2) - check stack ~fixed
Hitsounding
~All Fixed except...~
  7. 00:55:737 - see normal for the hitsound suggestion in this part ~my current hitsounding fits much better, i guess
  11. 01:28:603 (3,1) - whistle on the head of these two, not the tail of 3 ~i can hear a whistle on the tail too
cool

good luck!

Asagi
RIP Yuuki :(
Suimya

-Asagi wrote:

RIP Yuuki :(
Bearizm
New thread: t/212500
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.