forum

osu! Catch the Beat World Cup 2014 - Discussion Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ddraigon
Well, Good Luck for CTB Players especially for Indonesia CTB Player!! Go Go!! :)
eldnl
why our comments have been deleted?
Minuano
Shame that my computer broke, I was kind of looking forward to participating

make me proud america 8-)
Health
Cirno's Perfect Math Class Tag4 for finals. On HR
Mamat
Ganbatte :D
Gilochan

XenoSpirit wrote:

I wish I could take part in a CtB tournament one day ;~;
one day
-Ryuujii-
How many teams registered
_Arzo_

alienflybot wrote:

Good luck everybody

and hk :3
gogogo AFB ~

and indonesian player too
-Ryuujii-
4 more SLOTS ><
Riari
Team rosters when?
Nokeru
Let's fail at the tournament (?

Whatever, good luck everyone :3~
Topic Starter
Loctav
The Live Drawings have been preponed to 12.00 UTC+0. Just notifying in case you wanted to tune in!
-Ryuujii-

Loctav wrote:

The Live Drawings have been preponed to 12.00 UTC+0. Just notifying in case you wanted to tune in!
That's 6 pm eastern time right? And link please
Nagato

Loctav wrote:

In China it's 8:00PM.
Topic Starter
Loctav

-Ryuujii- wrote:

Loctav wrote:

That's 6 pm eastern time right? And link please

Read the wiki please :P
DarkKanaki
Good luck CTB players!
Don't disappoint your Ryuuta's. :) :) :)
XPJ38
Wow so we actually have 32 countries this year? That's awesome.
eldnl
usa will play alone
-Ryuujii-

eldnl wrote:

usa will play alone
not funny, just wait for them to finish checking the rosters,players etc
eldnl

-Ryuujii- wrote:

eldnl wrote:

usa will play alone
why so serious
sarkras
Good luck everyone here! :D
XPJ38
All rosters besides USA are pending. There isn't any problem for the moment.
Shurelia

eldnl wrote:

usa will play alone
i lol'd because i think same.
Birdy

-Ryuujii- wrote:

eldnl wrote:

usa will play alone
you must be fun at the parties
Good luck everyone. First year Norway registers! HF. :)

Edit: Also; is EZ a valid mod to use in the FreeMod Bracket? :lol:
DeathXHunter
Even if it would be,why picking a mod which would give u less score?
ZiRoX
It's sad they're taking good players out of CWC, it makes the competitions less attractive to players and watchers alike.

Inb4 deleted post and "they deserved it for not following rules" moral blabber~
Zak

ZiRoX wrote:

It's sad they're taking good players out of CWC, it makes the competitions less attractive to players and watchers alike.

To be honest it wouldn't have happened in the first place had they followed rules.
ZiRoX

Zak wrote:

ZiRoX wrote:

To be honest it wouldn't have happened in the first place had they followed rules.
Say that again when you're sure your whole team has followed rules~
Riari

ZiRoX wrote:

Say that again when you're sure your whole team has followed rules~
Oh snap.
Topic Starter
Loctav

Zak wrote:

/thread

If you violate the ToS, do not expect to participate on any world cup anymore.
- Rii -
well, sorry for not getting what's going on here and suddenly asking a probably stupid question... :?

shouldn't this be top 2 teams of each group since there are already 4 teams of each group?
Topic Starter
Loctav

- Rii - wrote:

well, sorry for not getting what's going on here and suddenly asking a probably stupid question... :?

shouldn't this be top 2 teams of each group since there are already 4 teams of each group?
Oh yes, it should. Thanks for notifying.
tsundoll

Zak wrote:

ZiRoX wrote:

You act like every member of the US team has always been innocent too :roll:
Laharl

Loctav wrote:

If you violate the ToS, do not expect to participate on any world cup anymore.
Does that include anything appearing in the rules?

For example, let's say this:

Rules wrote:

2. Be nice to other players, don't harass people for any reason whatsoever. If someone asks you to stop bothering them, stop bothering them. Trolling, herein defined as deliberate antagonism of other player(s) in order to make said player(s) uncomfortable/feel harassed/commit an infraction, is also considered in this ruling.
Examples of harassment include repeatedly sending derogatory or unwanted messages (forums and irc alike), public slander/defamation of character, or repeatedly highlighting a user on irc. Note that in some cases, such as with public slander, a request to desist is not required. That's something you should just never do.
To cut a long story short: If I harassed someone by the "harmless" way, spamming and got silenced by BanchoBot, will I be able to participate?

If I was referring to the wrong rules, sorry, my bad.
Birdy

no other teams allowed
Topic Starter
Loctav
Any further protest will be blatantly removed. However you protest, this will not change. This tournament is supposed to happen fair with people playing fair and being fair. Everything who is against this regulation is against a fair tournament.

This stops here and I am not really caring if you like it or not. If you want to participate, stop breaking the rules. You can appeal any decision by contacting accounts@ppy.sh - that is the only and only way. Talking here is wasted energy, since moderators (all of them) were told to remove everything related without hesitating.
Kisetsunotori
Exited for cwc :D i hope what amazing teams we'll see this year!?
Shurelia
Great and a successful tournament need to be fair,enjoyable for all the participants,everyone is having fun so there'll be no hostility happened from each team.
Well just sharing my thought~
Catgirl
I just want to say good luck to Loctav and the rest of tournament staff. Hoping for an exciting and well-managed tournament all around!

I'd say good luck to the players too, but everyone else has said that already. Lol.
show more