UNDEAD CORPORATION - Adore Your Pain

posted
Total Posts
24
show more
Taeyang
Nomal

00:51:889 (2,3) - recommend put circle between 2 and b

00:55:604 (2,3,4,5,6) - not fun you should distance

01:25:604 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - rythem so hard ,recommend slide

01:37:889 (5) - not good

01:41:604 (4,5,6) - use distance
02:07:318 (3,4,5) - use distance
02:26:746 (1,2,3,4) - use distance
02:48:461 (3,4,5) - use distance

02:48:461 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - rythm hard, you should use slide

overall,normal distance not good :cry:
Micka
Hi~~

found it on #modreqs

For your free mods! :D

Its a very nice song

[General]

*pls fix sv
*i got a feeling that the offset is 1023 , not 1033. try it.
*fix ds . most rhythm cant be understand

[Normal]

00:17:889 (4) - this is very near, try putting near the pink slider
00:30:461 (2) - i think there is really no reason for abnormalizing slider
00:34:175 (5,1) - swap nc
00:43:318 (5) - use 3 gray points only
00:45:604 (1,2) - i think you want this on the middle. but its not exactly on middle
00:51:318 (1) - near
00:52:746 (3) - ^
00:55:604 (2,3,4,5,6) - if i were you , i wont stack them
01:03:604 - its very annoying you ignored the note here
01:26:461 (3) - equalise ds
01:48:461 - you ignore note
02:02:032 (6) - i guess this far is not for normal?
02:48:461 (3) - near
02:49:746 (7) - ^
02:52:175 (1) - ^
03:08:175 (2) - ^
03:09:461 (3) - far
03:09:461 (3) - ignored note
03:15:604 (5) - near
03:19:889 (5) - ^
03:20:889 (1) - far
03:25:318 (1,2) - naer

[Hard]

too low OD

00:14:032 (5) - cant understand rhythm
00:15:032 (7,8,9) - sudden ds change make me lose combo
00:19:032 - ignored note
00:31:889 (1) - near
00:43:318 (1) - ^
00:51:604 (4,5,6) - ^
01:15:532 (1) - i think you dont need nc. its hard diff
01:31:032 (3) - no need to make it like that shape
01:38:175 (1,2,3,4) - cant understand .really
02:41:818 (1) - why does this start on blue tick?
02:45:318 (4) - ignored note
02:46:461 (7,1) - ^
03:15:889 (1) - remove nc
03:19:889 (1,2,3) - naer to pink circle
Topic Starter
Fenrir

RenzMichael wrote:

Hi~~

found it on #modreqs

For your free mods! :D

Its a very nice song

[General]

*pls fix sv
*i got a feeling that the offset is 1023 , not 1033. try it.
*fix ds . most rhythm cant be understand

[Normal]

00:17:889 (4) - this is very near, try putting near the pink slider
00:30:461 (2) - i think there is really no reason for abnormalizing slider
00:34:175 (5,1) - swap nc
00:43:318 (5) - use 3 gray points only
00:45:604 (1,2) - i think you want this on the middle. but its not exactly on middle
00:51:318 (1) - near
00:52:746 (3) - ^
00:55:604 (2,3,4,5,6) - if i were you , i wont stack them
01:03:604 - its very annoying you ignored the note here
01:26:461 (3) - equalise ds
01:48:461 - you ignore note
02:02:032 (6) - i guess this far is not for normal?
02:48:461 (3) - near
02:49:746 (7) - ^
02:52:175 (1) - ^
03:08:175 (2) - ^
03:09:461 (3) - far
03:09:461 (3) - ignored note
03:15:604 (5) - near
03:19:889 (5) - ^
03:20:889 (1) - far
03:25:318 (1,2) - naer

[Hard]

too low OD

00:14:032 (5) - cant understand rhythm
00:15:032 (7,8,9) - sudden ds change make me lose combo
00:19:032 - ignored note
00:31:889 (1) - near
00:43:318 (1) - ^
00:51:604 (4,5,6) - ^
01:15:532 (1) - i think you dont need nc. its hard diff
01:31:032 (3) - no need to make it like that shape
01:38:175 (1,2,3,4) - cant understand .really
02:41:818 (1) - why does this start on blue tick?
02:45:318 (4) - ignored note
02:46:461 (7,1) - ^
03:15:889 (1) - remove nc
03:19:889 (1,2,3) - naer to pink circle


updated. L=
Thanks a lot.
Topic Starter
Fenrir

Taeyang wrote:

Nomal

00:51:889 (2,3) - recommend put circle between 2 and b

00:55:604 (2,3,4,5,6) - not fun you should distance

01:25:604 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - rythem so hard ,recommend slide

01:37:889 (5) - not good

01:41:604 (4,5,6) - use distance
02:07:318 (3,4,5) - use distance
02:26:746 (1,2,3,4) - use distance
02:48:461 (3,4,5) - use distance

02:48:461 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - rythm hard, you should use slide

overall,normal distance not good :cry:

Updated, Thanks a lot for your help!
[Japinha CPM22]
Bom, eai Fenrir tudo certo? Curti muito esse teu mapa, e vou "tentar" modar ele, entao me desculpe por qualquer coisa ou se eu for muito exigente também, é normal em mim. Uma hora ou outra eu preciso aprender a modar ( ._.)

00:19:461 - tenta posicionar esses jumps um pouco diferente que soou meio estranho.

00:29:104 essa "mini stream" está um pouco mal posicionada
daqui 00:35:032 ate aqui 00:37:318 acho que as notas estavam um pouco fora , nao no tempo, mas no mapa mesmo nao sei como te mostrar isso mas deixei um pouco mais alinhadas nos slides:







00:45:032 Essas 3 notas mova ate aqui
00:46:961 Essa stream também pode ficar um pouquinho mais alinhada

01:06:461 Mesma coisa^

01:15:318 ^

01:24:746 ^

Essa stream ta bem mais alinhada 01:33:032 mas tem algumas notas "cinzas" que estao um pouco fora
Esse slide aqui 01:34:175 pode ficar alinhado com a ultima nota da stream

Essa nota 01:43:318 movi pra cá
E esses 01:43:461 "mini slides" movi também pra cá porque estavam meio "confusos" ( nao sei se vai dar pra entender ._.)

A partir daqui 01:51:175 ate aqui 01:52:032 eu mudei a posição das notas soltas e das streams, ficou assim:



01:52:746 Essa stream também esta um pouco desalinhada
01:54:032 Esse slide também movi um pouco mais pro lado e pra baixo

02:01:032 Essa sequencia de slides apenas alinhei um pouco (deixei um em baixo do outro se é que me entende, diferente do jeito que eu tinha feito no meu mapa)

02:02:318 Essa stream tbm da pra alinhar um pouquinho

03:13:889 Essa "mini stream" tbm pode ser alinhada com o slide em seguida
Essas 3 notas tbm mudei um pouco o posicionamento 03:20:746

Essa nota a 3 - 03:23:818 Movi ela pra cá
03:24:175 Essa stream tbm da pra alinhar

Bom acho que pra essa diff é isso, me perdoe se ficou um pouco confuso ou se modei de mais :?

Boa sorte no seu mapa Tio Fenrir realmente ficou muito bom! ;)
Topic Starter
Fenrir

[Japinha CPM22] wrote:

Bom, eai Fenrir tudo certo? Curti muito esse teu mapa, e vou "tentar" modar ele, entao me desculpe por qualquer coisa ou se eu for muito exigente também, é normal em mim. Uma hora ou outra eu preciso aprender a modar ( ._.)

00:19:461 - tenta posicionar esses jumps um pouco diferente que soou meio estranho.

00:29:104 essa "mini stream" está um pouco mal posicionada
daqui 00:35:032 ate aqui 00:37:318 acho que as notas estavam um pouco fora , nao no tempo, mas no mapa mesmo nao sei como te mostrar isso mas deixei um pouco mais alinhadas nos slides:







00:45:032 Essas 3 notas mova ate aqui
00:46:961 Essa stream também pode ficar um pouquinho mais alinhada

01:06:461 Mesma coisa^

01:15:318 ^

01:24:746 ^

Essa stream ta bem mais alinhada 01:33:032 mas tem algumas notas "cinzas" que estao um pouco fora
Esse slide aqui 01:34:175 pode ficar alinhado com a ultima nota da stream

Essa nota 01:43:318 movi pra cá
E esses 01:43:461 "mini slides" movi também pra cá porque estavam meio "confusos" ( nao sei se vai dar pra entender ._.)

A partir daqui 01:51:175 ate aqui 01:52:032 eu mudei a posição das notas soltas e das streams, ficou assim:



01:52:746 Essa stream também esta um pouco desalinhada
01:54:032 Esse slide também movi um pouco mais pro lado e pra baixo

02:01:032 Essa sequencia de slides apenas alinhei um pouco (deixei um em baixo do outro se é que me entende, diferente do jeito que eu tinha feito no meu mapa)

02:02:318 Essa stream tbm da pra alinhar um pouquinho

03:13:889 Essa "mini stream" tbm pode ser alinhada com o slide em seguida
Essas 3 notas tbm mudei um pouco o posicionamento 03:20:746

Essa nota a 3 - 03:23:818 Movi ela pra cá
03:24:175 Essa stream tbm da pra alinhar

Bom acho que pra essa diff é isso, me perdoe se ficou um pouco confuso ou se modei de mais :?

Boa sorte no seu mapa Tio Fenrir realmente ficou muito bom! ;)
Valeu japinha! o/
Ediisme
00:11:318 and 00:12:461 - I think these two sliders can be added with the reversal arrow
00:14:461 - try to add a single note here
00:26:746 - this place is something missing. try adding a slider, ending at 00:27:032 with the reversal arrow
00:29:318 - from this place, I cant understand what's going on. notes correspond to vocal or something else? some sliders to fit vocal, others are not. I propose to follow the vocals.
00:29:318 - move this slider to 00:29:604 and ending at 00:30:175 . also add a note here 00:29:318
00:31:604 - move this slider to 00:31:318
00:31:889 - add note here
00:36:461 - this slider is too short. it ends before the vocals, and it creates a void until the next note. if it ends here 00:37:032 you can add one more in 00:37:318 ending at 00:37:604
00:44:175 - in my opinion this spinner should be replaced by slider of the same length
00:51:032 - add note here
00:54:175 - add note here
01:04:746 - i think there is not enough circle
01:07:032 - this spinner must be ending here 01:07:889
01:08:175 - add note here
01:08:746 - add note here or replace this slider 01:09:032 on this place. if you replace slider, don't forget add add to it reversal arrow
01:13:318 - replace this circle on slider with ending at 01:13:604
01:15:604 - add note here
01:46:175 - this slider must be ending at 01:46:604 with the reversal arrow
02:41:889 - during torsion of the spinner starts vocals. suggest a bet on it and change this place
02:52:461 - add for this slider with two reversal arrows
03:12:746 - add note here
03:19:604 - add note here

I hope my advice will help you. good luck with your map! ;)
P.S. My English is not good, and I hope you understand what I wrote here :oops:
Topic Starter
Fenrir

Ediisme wrote:

00:11:318 and 00:12:461 - I think these two sliders can be added with the reversal arrow
00:14:461 - try to add a single note here
00:26:746 - this place is something missing. try adding a slider, ending at 00:27:032 with the reversal arrow
00:29:318 - from this place, I cant understand what's going on. notes correspond to vocal or something else? some sliders to fit vocal, others are not. I propose to follow the vocals.
00:29:318 - move this slider to 00:29:604 and ending at 00:30:175 . also add a note here 00:29:318
00:31:604 - move this slider to 00:31:318
00:31:889 - add note here
00:36:461 - this slider is too short. it ends before the vocals, and it creates a void until the next note. if it ends here 00:37:032 you can add one more in 00:37:318 ending at 00:37:604
00:44:175 - in my opinion this spinner should be replaced by slider of the same length
00:51:032 - add note here
00:54:175 - add note here
01:04:746 - i think there is not enough circle
01:07:032 - this spinner must be ending here 01:07:889
01:08:175 - add note here
01:08:746 - add note here or replace this slider 01:09:032 on this place. if you replace slider, don't forget add add to it reversal arrow
01:13:318 - replace this circle on slider with ending at 01:13:604
01:15:604 - add note here
01:46:175 - this slider must be ending at 01:46:604 with the reversal arrow
02:41:889 - during torsion of the spinner starts vocals. suggest a bet on it and change this place
02:52:461 - add for this slider with two reversal arrows
03:12:746 - add note here
03:19:604 - add note here

I hope my advice will help you. good luck with your map! ;)
P.S. My English is not good, and I hope you understand what I wrote here :oops:
Thanks a lot! Your mod was VERY helpful! Updated.
Shinobu Oshino
A lot could be improved. I'm short for time and there is a lot to go through, so I'm going to try to go more in depth on one map.

[ Pain]
  1. 00:01:604 - I'd like to see a better curve here, and maybe a more complex slider. Switch your grid to tiny to be able to create smoother curves on streams. Also, here's a quick slider I made to show potentially what could work (not perfect) http://puu.sh/aKhc1/7b7f6886ba.jpg
  2. 00:06:604 (3) - So there is an art to making good sliders. Here are a couple links: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/208596 and https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/37194
    They might be useful to you. What I would do is change your beat snap divisor to something like 1/8 and scroll through the slider to see where the followcircle is to help keep your sliders in shape. Here's an example of a change: http://puu.sh/aKhnz/9ecc404ed2.jpg changes to http://puu.sh/aKhtn/7c48a6d226.jpg
  3. 00:11:318 (1) - A lot of the sliders in this section sound like there is a lot more in the song. Those beats in the music need representation.
  4. 00:29:032 (1) - Here's another example of where a smooth curve would look really nice. You can make a slider and then place notes on top of the slider to use it as a guidline.
  5. 00:29:604 (1) - I'd like something more complex here. Something maybe like http://puu.sh/aKhVq/2611826e3e.jpg perhaps?
  6. 00:38:246 (4) - delete
  7. 00:43:032 (3) - doesn't make sense
  8. 00:57:032 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - turn the hitsounds up. You can quiet them down, but players need to hear them too.
  9. 01:01:175 - needs a note.
  10. 01:06:032 (1) - Sliders like this are a pain to play and a mess to look at. I linked sources for sliders earlier, please use them.
  11. 01:07:104 (4,5,6) - from this to 01:12:104 (6) - sounds REALLY wrong. From what I can tell, it's in the music, but there are so many missing notes here it sounds unplayable.
  12. 01:15:961 - fill this hole.
  13. 01:34:746 (1) - finish hitsound.
  14. 01:41:604 (1) - would be just fine as 2 notes.
  15. 02:01:318 (3,4,5,6) - feels awkward to play.
  16. 02:05:318 (6) - change this to a single, start a slider on the next red tick, and end on 02:05:746 (1) -
  17. 02:07:746 (3) - don't be afraid to put more spacing on this. the player has time to react.
  18. 02:12:175 (1) - I'd move this spinner back a bit and start it after the finish on 02:12:318 -
  19. 02:40:175 (4) - http://puu.sh/aKj63/81e5b67942.jpg so patterns like this are just sloppy. There's a few examples of this in your map. If you clean it up, it'll be SO much nicer.
  20. 02:41:604 (3) - add some spacing
  21. 02:41:889 (1) - This seems out of place for me. I'd just remove the spinner and follow the next set of vocals.
  22. 03:04:604 (2) - Seems this ends prematurely


[ Summary]
I started modding pain, and there was a lot to say. I could pick out everything but there are some broad things you should improve on first. This is going to be a few of the biggest things I think should be tackled.
  1. Don't be afraid to space more. Jumps can go past normal distance snapping, just don't get too crazy.
  2. Clean up your sliders. Read those guides I posted, they are very useful.
  3. Make patterns more clear. Patterns > distance snap in my opinion, just try to make use of both. Ctrl+Shift+D will bring up the menu for making circles, aka triangles, squares, stars, etc.


I like the concept of your map. I tried to make clear points with examples to fix things because I want to see the perfected version of it. For now, I only did Pain because I'm running low on time. I'll be more than happy to mod again once you get some changes in.
Shinobu Oshino
Here's another mod for you. Make sure you read this: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/86329

This is a lot for now. If you didn't notice, I went in chronological order and stopped at 1:30. I think if you go through all of these you'll start to see what I mean without my help and be able to at least start on the rest. If you need help PM me, and let me know when you go are finished with these and preferably learn from these errors and go through everything after 1:30 as well instead of stopping at what I stopped this mod at.

[ Pain]
  1. Change your values: HP to 7, AR to 9.3, OD to 8
  2. 00:02:032 (9) - You remade what I showed you before, but that was a quick one I made. You can change it so it looks nicer and follows that curve of the stream like so: http://puu.sh/aLMql/cbb663c814.jpg
  3. 00:07:889 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2) - distance snap. Also, make more after this. Don't leave the break.
  4. 00:22:461 (2) - isn't under the end of 00:22:032 (7) - but consider maybe a small set of jumps for 00:22:604 (3) - ?
  5. 00:23:032 (4) - isn't it's own combo like the rest of these, and needs to be rotated.
  6. 00:24:746 (2) - needs more spacing
  7. 00:24:746 (2,3,4) - feels really empty
  8. 00:27:604 (2) - stack this under the end of 00:27:032 (4) -
  9. 00:27:604 (2,3,1,2) - is uneven. To make patterns like this follow this procedure: Create one slider -> Ctrl+C -> Ctrl+V -> Move it to the next tick on the timeline -> Ctrl+H -> Ctrl+J -> Select both sliders and copy/paste again -> move those two new ones onto the next spot on the timeline, and use Ctrl+Shift+R to offset them by a certain angle. If you are in the center, it doesn't matter what type of rotation you use. Also, consider increasing the distance from the center.
  10. 00:28:746 (3,4) - you placed these near the end of the previous sliders. Put them as if you were continuing the pattern at the start of the next sliders.
  11. 00:29:032 (1) - uneven curve
  12. 00:29:604 (1,2,3,4,5) - bad flow
  13. 00:32:175 (1,2,3,4) - just make a triangle using Ctrl+Shift+D, rotate it with Ctrl+Shift+R if you want, and place the 4 under the 1.
  14. 00:32:746 (5) - too low of distance snap
  15. 00:33:604 (1,2,3) - for real though, Ctrl+Shift+D
  16. 00:34:461 (4,5,6,7) - sloppy
  17. 00:35:889 (2,3,4) - Feels bad stopping cursor.
  18. 00:36:889 (7) - ^
  19. 00:37:318 (8) - ^, also, maybe a slider?
  20. 00:37:389 - you have a inherited point here. Inherited points will change anything ON or AFTER the tick it is placed on until there is another inherited point. It'd be better to place them on the tick they become useful.
  21. 00:41:461 (4,5,6) - flow issue, move the 5 to the left side.
  22. 00:43:032 (3,4) - flow
  23. 00:46:961 (1) - stream looks sloppy
  24. 00:47:604 (1,2,1) - flow. also, the 2 note combo is awkward.
  25. 00:48:889 (4,5) - Ctrl+Shift+D -> make a triangle and put one note under the end of 00:48:461 (3) - , rotate and adjust until you're happy, then delete the point under the slider.
  26. 00:49:889 (3,4,5,6,7) - sloppy curve
  27. 00:50:746 (2,3,4) - looks odd having an upward curve. have the 3 and 4 trail off the end of the slider.
  28. 00:51:604 (2,3) - flow
  29. 00:52:175 (4,1) - ^
  30. 00:53:889 (1,2) - ^
  31. 00:54:032 (2,3,4,5,6) - ^ just make it curve more up.
  32. 00:54:746 (1,2) - flow
  33. 00:56:175 (2,3,4) - Citrl+Shift+D
  34. 00:57:032 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - Just redo this. Distance and grid snap it. Make it curve nicely.
  35. 00:59:032 (5,6,7) - Everything like this consider changing. The distance versus the velocity is odd. I'd like to see higher distance. also, you know this, but nicer sliders.
  36. 01:01:175 (5) - sudden cursor velocity change. change.
  37. 01:01:175 (5,1,2) - Ctrl+Shift+D
  38. 01:02:604 (6,1,2) - It's distance snapped, but consider Ctrl+Shift+D. It needs some better flow.
  39. 01:04:318 (1,2,3) - flow
  40. 01:06:461 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3) - curve
  41. 01:07:032 (3) - just.. no. look how many points you have on that slider. it's ugly.
  42. 01:07:746 (4) - cursor stop.
  43. 01:07:746 (4,5,1,2,3) - more distance
  44. 01:08:746 (3,4,5,6) - flow
  45. 01:10:460 (1,2,3) - Ctrl+Shift+D
  46. 01:11:317 (2,3,4) - ^ plus flow into 01:11:603 (4,5) -
  47. 01:11:746 (5,6) - flow
  48. 01:12:746 (1,2,3,4) - ^
  49. 01:13:889 (1,2,3,4) - Maybe instead of this do something like you did for 00:27:604 (2,3,1,2) - and the steps I mentioned. Maybe consider something like: http://puu.sh/aLOOj/8bcd3a47b5.jpg
  50. 01:15:318 (3) - curve
  51. 01:16:318 - add more notes and end on this tick.
  52. 01:18:175 (1) - sudden change of hitsounds? change this entire section.
  53. 01:21:461 (1,2) - cursor stop
  54. 01:22:318 (5,6,7,1) - note on top of a slider
  55. 01:24:318 (1) - dat one combo
  56. 01:24:746 (2) - curve
  57. 01:29:604 (4,5,6) - Ctrl+Shift+D

P.S. Don't forget to fix your sliders.
Shinobu Oshino
I accidently made a copy of my previous post. I deleted it.
Topic Starter
Fenrir
Changes that I've considered.

Shinobu Oshino wrote:

Here's another mod for you. Make sure you read this: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/86329


[ Pain]
[*]00:23:032 (4) - isn't it's own combo like the rest of these, and needs to be rotated.
[*]00:24:746 (2) - needs more spacing
[*]00:24:746 (2,3,4) - feels really empty
[*]00:27:604 (2) - stack this under the end of 00:27:032 (4) -
[*]00:28:746 (3,4) - you placed these near the end of the previous sliders. Put them as if you were continuing the pattern at the start of the next sliders.
[*]00:29:032 (1) - uneven curve
[*]00:32:175 (1,2,3,4) - just make a triangle using Ctrl+Shift+D, rotate it with Ctrl+Shift+R if you want, and place the 4 under the 1. Didn't knew about this shortcut, very useful, thanks.
[*]00:32:746 (5) - too low of distance snap
[*]00:33:604 (1,2,3) - for real though, Ctrl+Shift+D
[*]00:34:461 (4,5,6,7) - sloppy
[*]00:35:889 (2,3,4) - Feels bad stopping cursor.
[*]00:37:389 - you have a inherited point here. Inherited points will change anything ON or AFTER the tick it is placed on until there is another inherited point. It'd be better to place them on the tick they become useful.
[*]00:46:961 (1) - stream looks sloppy
[*]00:49:889 (3,4,5,6,7) - sloppy curve
[*]00:56:175 (2,3,4) - Citrl+Shift+D
[*]00:57:032 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - Just redo this. Distance and grid snap it. Make it curve nicely.
[*]01:06:461 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3) - curve
[*]01:07:032 (3) - just.. no. look how many points you have on that slider. it's ugly.
[*]01:15:318 (3) - curve
[*]01:16:318 - add more notes and end on this tick.
[*]01:22:318 (5,6,7,1) - note on top of a slider
[*]01:24:318 (1) - dat one combo
[*]01:24:746 (2) - curve

P.S. Don't forget to fix your sliders.
Thanks for the mod again. Don't worry about the Flow stuff, I'm not planning to do such strong changes on the map, It will lose totally his style, I know that it's important, but I don't want to change any of the points you've warned about flow, even thought the map are going to "feel better" if I do it.
Thanks dude. L=
Tarrasky
nice song and map, i like :):):):)

primeiro eu vo colocar os nc da minha preferencia, caso vc queira usar, fica melhor pra players que jogam coop e fica mais dinamico e bonito o mapa
NORMAL
00:13:604 (3) - add
00:24:461 (1) - retira
00:27:604 (4) - add
00:31:889 (4) - add
00:32:318 (1) - retira
00:35:032 (1) - retira
00:36:461 (3) - add
00:43:318 (5) - add
00:44:175 (1) - retira
00:50:175 (3) - add
00:51:318 (1) - retira
00:52:461 (3) - add
01:05:889 (4) - talvez add
01:12:746 (1) - add
01:27:318 (1) - retira
01:41:604 (4) - add
03:08:461 (1) - retira
03:20:889 (1) - retira
03:25:318 (1) - retira

HARD
00:12:746 (1) - retira
00:14:032 (5) - add
00:26:889 (1) - retira
00:38:175 (1) - retira
00:39:889 (1) - retira
00:42:461 (1) - retira
00:44:461 (1) - retira
00:49:318 (1) - retira
00:50:175 (4) - add
00:50:746 (1) - retira
00:54:746 (6) - add
00:55:604 (1) - retira
01:02:318 (1) - retira
01:02:604 (3) - add
01:04:175 (1) - retira
01:05:032 (4) - add
01:06:461 (1) - retira
01:08:461 (1) - retira
01:10:746 (1) - retira
01:12:175 (4) - add
01:13:389 (1) - retira
01:14:104 (2) - add
01:15:532 (1) - retira (logico)
01:36:604 (1) - retira
01:37:032 (3) - add
01:45:889 (1) - retira
01:46:175 (2) - add
01:47:318 (1) - retira
01:48:461 (3) - add
01:49:604 (1) - retira
01:50:746 (8) - add
01:51:746 (1) - retira
01:55:318 (1) - retira
02:02:461 (1) - retira
02:07:318 (1) - retira
02:08:175 (1) - add
02:50:746 (1) - retira
02:53:175 (1) - retira
03:15:889 (1) - retira
03:18:746 (1) - retira
03:22:175 (1) - retira
03:23:318 (3) - add
03:24:746 (1) - retira

INSANE ( tentei seguir o ritmo do nc q vc colocou, bem curto )
00:50:175 (5) - add
00:51:318 (1) - add
00:50:889 (1) - retira
00:52:318 (1) - retira
00:52:461 (2) - add
00:54:746 (4) - add
00:55:175 (1) - retira
00:59:889 (1) - retira
01:00:318 (3) - add
01:02:175 (1) - retira
01:02:604 (4) - add
01:03:032 (1) - retira
01:04:318 (1) - retira
01:05:032 (4) - add
01:05:604 (1) - retira
01:06:746 (1) - retira
01:07:175 (3) - add
01:08:032 (1) - retira
01:08:461 (3) - add
01:11:318 (1) - retira
01:11:746 (4) - add
01:13:889 (1) - retira
01:14:175 (2) - add
01:29:604 (1) - retira
01:30:461 (4) - add
01:31:032 (1) - retira
01:31:889 (1) - retira
01:39:604 (4) - add
01:40:032 (1) - retira
01:40:461 (1) - retira
01:45:889 (1) - retira
01:46:175 (2) - add
01:47:032 (1) - retira
01:52:746 (1) - retira
02:02:461 (1) - retira
02:09:889 (1,1,1,1) - isso fica esteticamente bonito, mas nao sei, nao me agradou mt de repende nc solos, de uma olhada ai se ta fluente nesse trecho
02:13:604 (1,1,1,1,2) - /\
02:25:604 (1) - retira
02:27:889 (1) - retira
02:28:604 (2) - add
02:29:746 (1) - retira
02:32:461 (1) - retira

lembrando, os fc alem de ser para deixar o mapa bonito, e feito para o mapa ser jogavel coop, ter um ritmo de nc e essencial para qualquer mapa

O mapa ta bom, gostei dele, tem algumas streams que sao muito detalhadas e nao simetricas que nao ficam tao bonitas em dificuldades baixas, como essas https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2050325 https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2050349, mas nao ta errado, pode deixar elas ai, caso queira, e alguns circla soltos que tbm nao tao com uma aparencia agradavel em diff baixas, https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2050345, mas ta bom o mapa, segue um fluxo bacana, boa sorte ae pro seu 1 mapa ranked :):):)

A dificuldade Pain ta mt boa, nem mechi nela pq me parece que ta perfeita
Topic Starter
Fenrir

Tarrasky wrote:

nice song and map, i like :):):):)

primeiro eu vo colocar os nc da minha preferencia, caso vc queira usar, fica melhor pra players que jogam coop e fica mais dinamico e bonito o mapa
NORMAL
00:13:604 (3) - add
00:24:461 (1) - retira
00:27:604 (4) - add
00:31:889 (4) - add
00:32:318 (1) - retira
00:35:032 (1) - retira
00:36:461 (3) - add
00:43:318 (5) - add
00:44:175 (1) - retira
00:50:175 (3) - add
00:51:318 (1) - retira
00:52:461 (3) - add
01:05:889 (4) - talvez add
01:12:746 (1) - add
01:27:318 (1) - retira
01:41:604 (4) - add
03:08:461 (1) - retira
03:20:889 (1) - retira
03:25:318 (1) - retira

HARD
00:12:746 (1) - retira
00:14:032 (5) - add
00:26:889 (1) - retira
00:38:175 (1) - retira
00:39:889 (1) - retira
00:42:461 (1) - retira
00:44:461 (1) - retira
00:49:318 (1) - retira
00:50:175 (4) - add
00:50:746 (1) - retira
00:54:746 (6) - add
00:55:604 (1) - retira
01:02:318 (1) - retira
01:02:604 (3) - add
01:04:175 (1) - retira
01:05:032 (4) - add
01:06:461 (1) - retira
01:08:461 (1) - retira
01:10:746 (1) - retira
01:12:175 (4) - add
01:13:389 (1) - retira
01:14:104 (2) - add
01:15:532 (1) - retira (logico)
01:36:604 (1) - retira
01:37:032 (3) - add
01:45:889 (1) - retira
01:46:175 (2) - add
01:47:318 (1) - retira
01:48:461 (3) - add
01:49:604 (1) - retira
01:50:746 (8) - add
01:51:746 (1) - retira
01:55:318 (1) - retira
02:02:461 (1) - retira
02:07:318 (1) - retira
02:08:175 (1) - add
02:50:746 (1) - retira
02:53:175 (1) - retira
03:15:889 (1) - retira
03:18:746 (1) - retira
03:22:175 (1) - retira
03:23:318 (3) - add
03:24:746 (1) - retira

INSANE ( tentei seguir o ritmo do nc q vc colocou, bem curto )
00:50:175 (5) - add
00:51:318 (1) - add
00:50:889 (1) - retira
00:52:318 (1) - retira
00:52:461 (2) - add
00:54:746 (4) - add
00:55:175 (1) - retira
00:59:889 (1) - retira
01:00:318 (3) - add
01:02:175 (1) - retira
01:02:604 (4) - add
01:03:032 (1) - retira
01:04:318 (1) - retira
01:05:032 (4) - add
01:05:604 (1) - retira
01:06:746 (1) - retira
01:07:175 (3) - add
01:08:032 (1) - retira
01:08:461 (3) - add
01:11:318 (1) - retira
01:11:746 (4) - add
01:13:889 (1) - retira
01:14:175 (2) - add
01:29:604 (1) - retira
01:30:461 (4) - add
01:31:032 (1) - retira
01:31:889 (1) - retira
01:39:604 (4) - add
01:40:032 (1) - retira
01:40:461 (1) - retira
01:45:889 (1) - retira
01:46:175 (2) - add
01:47:032 (1) - retira
01:52:746 (1) - retira
02:02:461 (1) - retira
02:09:889 (1,1,1,1) - isso fica esteticamente bonito, mas nao sei, nao me agradou mt de repende nc solos, de uma olhada ai se ta fluente nesse trecho
02:13:604 (1,1,1,1,2) - /\
02:25:604 (1) - retira
02:27:889 (1) - retira
02:28:604 (2) - add
02:29:746 (1) - retira
02:32:461 (1) - retira

lembrando, os fc alem de ser para deixar o mapa bonito, e feito para o mapa ser jogavel coop, ter um ritmo de nc e essencial para qualquer mapa

O mapa ta bom, gostei dele, tem algumas streams que sao muito detalhadas e nao simetricas que nao ficam tao bonitas em dificuldades baixas, como essas https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2050325 https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2050349, mas nao ta errado, pode deixar elas ai, caso queira, e alguns circla soltos que tbm nao tao com uma aparencia agradavel em diff baixas, https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2050345, mas ta bom o mapa, segue um fluxo bacana, boa sorte ae pro seu 1 mapa ranked :):):)

A dificuldade Pain ta mt boa, nem mechi nela pq me parece que ta perfeita
Valeu cara, foi de grande ajuda!
AkiraTCG
I love this song, and the mapping in Pain and Ar10, but the HP8 is too much for this song
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply