forum

Slidertrack Gradient?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Primula_old
When using SliderStyle 0, is it possible to change the gradient colour?

There is SliderTrackOverride which changes the outer gradient, but the center of it remains a white blend.
Here's an example of what it looks like at the moment

I would like to change the center to be black so it appears as a solid colour instead of gradient. >w<
Heibel
Go here t/51694 <--- Next time when you want to ask a question about skinning. this forum is not for questions. It's supposed to be for original skins only

Also no
Topic Starter
Primula_old
A single thread for skinning questions seems pretty inefficient, maybe there should be a sub-forum for it?
Also the description of this category states: "Discuss skinning and customization!", so as this is relevant to discussion of skins, I assumed I could make a topic here maybe instead change that to "Only make topics for your completed skins, ask questions in an individual thread where finding answers to previous solutions is going to be a difficult task."

Either way, thanks for your reply.. I guess.
Holy crap this community is rude.
Heibel

Primula wrote:

A single thread for skinning questions seems pretty inefficient, maybe there should be a sub-forum for it?
Also the description of this category states: "Discuss skinning and customization!", so as this is relevant to discussion of skins, I assumed I could make a topic here maybe instead change that to "Only make topics for your completed skins, ask questions in an individual thread where finding answers to previous solutions is going to be a difficult task."

Either way, thanks for your reply.. I guess.
Holy crap this community is rude.
Waw you get pissed way too easy. I was not even being rude though just telling you what's up
OsuMe65
I'll answer: SliderStyle is SliderStyle.

It' impossible to have a solid-colored slider. (although there's one style but there's some lines)
Nathanael

Primula wrote:

Too bad a subforum for WIP skins are denied: t/139298
Making a subforum for questions/help will make this current subforum for WIP skins.

Locking for now, sorry.