forum

[resolved] Missing EXP Bar

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sje
Problem Details:
The title pretty much sums it up. My EXP bar is missing. I'm not completely sure how this happened, but all i've done so far in-game was open a chat, spectate someone, and watch a replay.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20140408.8 (latest)
Hiyorin
I noticed this too, and posted in the related alt-tab thread but it probably wont get seen since it's in the resolved section.

FruitTingles wrote:

I can't get osu! to crash while alt tabbing without intentionally spamming alt-tab and changing songs at the same time but I found one small nitpick. There seems to be two kinds of alt-tabs, a white screen either flashes once or twice. If it only flashes once, the experience bar will always dissapear and will not come back until the twice flash alt tab is triggered somehow (typically by changing songs and alt tabbing in close succession).
Maybe you can check if your experience is similar with regards to the white flashes and alt-tabbing?
Topic Starter
sje

FruitTingles wrote:

I noticed this too, and posted in the related alt-tab thread but it probably wont get seen since it's in the resolved section.

FruitTingles wrote:

I can't get osu! to crash while alt tabbing without intentionally spamming alt-tab and changing songs at the same time but I found one small nitpick. There seems to be two kinds of alt-tabs, a white screen either flashes once or twice. If it only flashes once, the experience bar will always dissapear and will not come back until the twice flash alt tab is triggered somehow (typically by changing songs and alt tabbing in close succession).
Maybe you can check if your experience is similar with regards to the white flashes and alt-tabbing?
I think that was the problem. I'm alt+tabbed right now, and i just checked in-game and my bar is once again missing.
Piine
I think it already known by the some people on the staff team (maybe Marcin....dunno)
You can get the EXP bar back if you go to edit and just open one beat-map and going back to the main menu. It usually comes back for a good amount of time. I have closed my client and opened it again and it was still there.
Topic Starter
sje

Sulker wrote:

I think it already known by the some people on the staff team (maybe Marcin....dunno)
You can get the EXP bar back if you go to edit and just open one beat-map and going back to the main menu. It usually comes back for a good amount of time. I have closed my client and opened it again and it was still there.
Yeah. Iv'e found that if you close the game, it comes back.
Piine
Sigh only updates make experience strange as heck.....yay
Andy
From what i've experienced the EXP bar will disappear when you use the bosskey (Insert) and go back into the game
Celzon
Doesn't it come back after playing a song?
Topic Starter
sje

Andy wrote:

From what i've experienced the EXP bar will disappear when you use the bosskey (Insert) and go back into the game
I think the EXPLORER bar disappears if you move to your desktop. I tested the windows key, and that made it dissappear too.

Celzon wrote:

Doesn't it come back after playing a song?
No, it doesnt. Or at least not for me.
Celzon
That's strange.. It comes back for me. But yeah, I'm experiencing this issue as well.
Vuelo Eluko
it happened to me right as my supporter tag ran out

i didnt think much of it
BlackMidKnight
It did happened to me lately but not only that is missing. In some cases, on the visual settings...

The scrolling button on the background dim option is missing
peppy
Fixed.