lol ok

grats tho seriously
Optical illusion!
No seriously, it has already been discussed. i.i

Thanks ! :)
Moooo_old_1
really a good map 8-)
Frostmourne
First, my apologies for coming this late while gathering some of opinions with other QATs.
This needs to be unqualified due to the reasons here

- Offset is a little late, 805(-5) is what it should be. Don't forget to resnap all notes after resnapping.

- Explicit combo color (pure white) which is barely able to be seen with the colorful BG you have there in the mapset.
There is a similar case on p/3367839, and the said rule is being discussed and amended soon here but this case is using a black BG and has only one kiai so white color doesn't destroy eyes much while this one has a portion that could be risky to stare at. http://puu.sh/bQqd6.jpg

- Diffs name can be better with "Normal,Hard,Insane,Extra" instead of "Easy,Normal,Hard,Insane" when the icons exactly show in the first way.

- Easy can get some spinners for a variety of the SS scores so that it won't be set in a stone.

Note that these are all rankable but it's what we, as QATs need to do to ensure the quality.

Feel free to contact me for a rebubble or heart if you can't find a BAT to re-qualify it.
Cherry Blossom
Please Frostmourne
/me cries

Edit : Poke me when you fixed your diffs, i'll check this map.
Topic Starter
Saoji

Frostmourne wrote:

First, my apologies for coming this late while gathering some of opinions with other QATs.
This needs to be unqualified due to the reasons here

- Offset is a little late, 805(-5) is what it should be. Don't forget to resnap all notes after resnapping. alright

- Explicit combo color (pure white) which is barely able to be seen with the colorful BG you have there in the mapset.
There is a similar case on p/3367839, and the said rule is being discussed and amended soon here but this case is using a black BG and has only one kiai so white color doesn't destroy eyes much while this one has a portion that could be risky to stare at. http://puu.sh/bQqd6.jpg I can barely hide how bad I think this rule is. Black/flashy red is a pain for the eyes. But white is just epic, lots of maps got this combo and I find it totally ok (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/71720). And when you have flashy combo (pink, cyan, ...) gray seems... just sad. But ok, whatever.

- Diffs name can be better with "Normal,Hard,Insane,Extra" instead of "Easy,Normal,Hard,Insane" when the icons exactly show in the first way. I find really odd to have a hard diff with the setting of a normal diff but w/e.

- Easy can get some spinners for a variety of the SS scores so that it won't be set in a stone. added 1

Note that these are all rankable but it's what we, as QATs need to do to ensure the quality.

Feel free to contact me for a rebubble or heart if you can't find a BAT to re-qualify it.
thanks for the check
Cherry Blossom
Talked with Yales in-game.
Fixed minnor things.
Rebubbled.
Frostmourne
Thank you very much Yales for understanding all of my concerns T_T

Have a nice heart back :oops:
Deimos
WTF!

The pp calculation got messed up after changing the diff names. Hard diff is giving by SS +HDHRDT 277pp. Which can't be right.
Looks like the pp value is based on the current Insane diff, cause the Insane was called Hard before the name change.
Topic Starter
Saoji

Deimos wrote:

WTF!

The pp calculation got messed up after changing the diff names. Hard diff is giving by SS +HDHRDT 277pp. Which can't be right.
Looks like the pp value is based on the current Insane diff, cause the Insane was called Hard before the name change.
I reject any responsibility lol, but it's fixed i think.
Deimos

Yales wrote:

but it's fixed i think.
Yeah, it got fixed. Nevermind gratz for your first ranked.
Oracle
fun to play!!
thank you <3
power007
Did anyone know who the artist of the bg image?
Topic Starter
Saoji

power007 wrote:

Did anyone know who the artist of the bg image?
Alyssa