Thanks for mod, will try to fix those when I got enough time.
IamKwaN wrote:Hi, from my queue here.
Wow, I'm the first to reply and mod!
- The size of the background picture is not standard, try find one with size 1366*768 or 1024*768.
- Second kiai are unsnapped, what I mean is these two green lines: 02:23:993 and 02:41:993, snap them to 02:23:991 and 02:41:991.
- There are plenty of circles and sliders which are unsnapped in Normal, Hard and Insane. Check the AImod and snap them all please.
- I'm not quite sure about the offset, I think it's a bit too early.
- 00:18:616 (3) - There isn't any sound here, avoid this kind of overmapping please. You can simply delete it.
- 00:19:866 (9) - meh.. ^ There are many of those at the back which I treat them as overmapping, try listen carefully using the 25% speed please. I just stop keep talking about this kind of triplet overmapping at the rest of the time.
- 00:24:991 (4) - This one is good to make a triplets like this, you can see a solid beat at 00:25:241:
- 00:27:366 - ^
- 00:41:491 (8) - Intentional not being stacked? It's not aesthetic imo and it is quite misleading too in the sense that they are all 1/4 circles but with different spacing.
- 00:43:491 (8,8) - ^
- The break starting from here: 00:56:491 is quite long, about 17 seconds. Try to map some parts of it? Since this is an Insane and what you map before isn't difficult at all. The music in the break can greatly increase the difficulty if you want to coz there are consecutive pianos.
- 01:14:741 (3,4) - I think this blanket has room for improvement.
- 01:16:992 (3,4,5,6,7) - I would say this spacing is unacceptable for players to read, same spacing with different rhythm in between. Change to something which can clearly read by players please, either use NC as indicators or simply change the spacing.
- 02:33:493 (7,8,9,1) - I have a suggestion on this placement, which is more good-looking and neat imo:
- 02:41:616 - This circle is overmapping too.
- 00:27:991 (9) - NC this and remove the NC on 00:28:741 (1) for the sake of a consistent NC pattern (e.g. like what you did in the prelude, NC every two big white ticks).
- 00:29:991 (7) - NC, which also applies on 00:37:991 (9) and 00:51:991 (8) and 00:53:991 (15).
- 01:15:992 (6) - NC and remove NC on 01:16:492 (1). I would like to skip those at the back, since the rhythm is similarand I'm way too lazy to check every NC.
- Last but not least, the hitsounds are far too loud, I don't think using 100% as volume throughout the whole song is necessary, try something like 50% in non-kiai and 70% in kiai. 100% just almost covers the music from the song. This applies to all diffs.
- NC stuff has been mentioned in Insane, try to do something the same in Hard.
- 00:23:116 (1) - Do u think the volume of the spinner end is too loud?
- 01:22:742 (2,3,4) - Keep the DS between these three consistent.
- 01:47:991 - For this part, it is quite monotonous to use the same pattern throughout this session. Try to use some reverse sliders like this, it won't be too difficult for a Hard neither too easy:
- Hitsounds really bother me a lot, it's just become the main dish and I can't hear the music clearly when I play it.
Normal and Easy
- For Normal, the difficulty is too high. There are too much usage of 1/2 rhythm. You can take a look at other's Normal before doing some adjustments on the difficulty. For me, my routine is to only place 1/2 rhythm in kiai and other stays mostly 1/1.
- For Easy, the difficulty is still a little too harsh. For example, 00:18:741 (2) . It's a 1/2 circle and frankly speaking, it's too tough for newbies to clearly read it and hit it correctly. Same as Normal, refer to other's Easy and learn to place easier rhythms.
- Hitsounds are still too noisy which hinder me from enjoying the music.
Good luck! If you need some help, especially mapping Easy and Normal, you can in-game me to have some chats!
Aighty, I snapped the circles and inherited points, made easy easier, changed some patterns and filled the long break on hard and insane diff.
I still gotta think something for the normal diff, since big portion of the map is mapped in 1/2 and changing it would basically mean mapping the whole thing again, for now I'll just call it Normal+.
EDIT 16.4: Ok, I shortened the distance between most circles, it's still in 1/2 but I think it's pretty reasonable now since it is only 120 bpm.
ProfessionalBox wrote:Mod from #modreq
Just a really quick mod since I'm so tired lolOnly played the insane diff, might mod the rest tomorrow or later this week. Hyvältä mapilta vaikuttaa ainakin insanen suhteen.>00:21:993 This slider is too slow too suddenly imo, I'd suggest using like x0,85 on this and making the slider a bit longer - rly just my opinion
>00:36:493 (3),(4) There were few similiar situations like this where the flow just breaks you should put the note following the slider directly "under" the slider like this http://puu.sh/8btBR.jpg - Again this is more of my opinion and I find this annoying but maybe others aren't like me
>02:29:993 Position this slider more like this http://puu.sh/8btab.jpg and also the following note accordingly
>02:37:243 (5) Distance snap on this
I fixed the distance snap on Normal so it doesn't overlap anymore and fixed placements of some objects according to your suggestions.
I think it somehow emphasizes that part.. or something. Well I'll change it if other people address it.
tollox wrote:00:40:993 (4,5,6,7,8) - Not sure if this fits with the music
I fixed the spacing.
Thanks for mod.
Oi, thanks for modding!
01:24:994 Ctrl+GI didn't like how reversing the slider looked like, so I made few placement changes here.
Thanks for huge mod!
01:11:993 (1,1) - leave more break between the spinner and 01:13:994 (1) - player would have to react too quicklyI left here bit more time to react.
02:41:243 (3) - you could remove the last repeat and add a hit circle instead because it feels better to click on a circle on the downbeatAdded a hit circle on the downbeat.
Thanks for mod!
TheKingHenry wrote:Hello M4M from my queue~Normal
- 00:15:995 (1,2,3,1) - perhaps make this pattern symmetric? Or atleast could make the blankets more similar (tbh 00:15:995 (1,2) - needs slight tuning anyways) Redid with more symmetry
- 00:21:995 (5,1) - is it necessary to overlap this? There's plenty of space to be used, and if you really want to do overlapping pattern here, you could make it in a way that makes it look more intended True, tweaked it to not overlap
- 00:33:494 (4,1) - blanket fix'd
- 01:11:994 (1,1) - According to RC, spinner recovery time should preferably be atleast 2 beats in normal diffs, here it's only one, perhaps need more (ofc this is also dependent on the actual bpm, which in case of low bpm such as this might not be needed anyways) good catch, fixed
- 01:46:995 (3,1,2,3) - It'd be preferable if places like sliderend of 01:46:995 (3) - would be clickable instead (and NCd here) since that's the leading beat here oversight on my part, fixed
- 01:49:995 (1,2) - blanket as well. These are just couple examples which I happen to notice, so far the visuals are what bother me the most here. Adding visual patterns and removing parts that don't look appealing makes it look better. Mapping visual patterns and stuff like that aside, just trying to make the map look as good as possible even to yourself (don't be too lenient) will improve it (and your skills). I don't really agree with this that one, that part is intentionally mapped like that to give the space between the two sliders have that smooth s-curve. However I'll double check the rest of the map just in case.
- 02:21:995 (1,1) - the spinner thingy fix'd
- 02:33:495 (4,1) - blanket tweaked slightly
- 02:34:995 (3,4) - why are these in the last chorus closer than in for example 00:34:995 (3,4) - btwthe spacing is still consistent, only the cursor movement is different. I'll leave it be for nowHard
- 00:27:995 (1,6) - kinda minor, but still don't think we need this overlap very minor, don't think it need to be changed due to the ar
- 00:37:745 (6,1) - kinda bad flow (okay, with these rhythms at this bpm it ain't that terrible but anyways), back-and-forth for 00:36:995 (3,4,5,6) - but from 00:37:745 (6) - to 00:37:995 (1) - it's linearish (and small spacing as well) guess they were should've felt more like jumps, tweaked it.
- 00:54:120 (1,1) - the same spinner recovery stuff (in Hard it should preferably be atleast 1 beat according to RC) This half beat might not suffice. Same at 01:11:995 (1,1) - indeed, fixed
- 01:35:245 (4,5,6,7) - kinda again with these slightly weird flows. These aren't really morbid in anyway, but if they aren't intended to play somewhat poorly, you could just tune the as well I toned it down
- 01:37:495 (11,1) - good place for blanket (perhaps double-blanket even?)blanket, didn't get rid of the reverse slider though
- 01:41:995 (6,1) - switch NC. Same with 01:43:995 (6,1) - fixed, seems it makes more sense
- 01:45:746 (5,1) - slightly off blanket >.< I assume you meant 01:45:746 (6,1) but yeah tweaked it
- 02:11:495 (4) - imo would be better with circle at the sliderend, making the sound clickable (also since that's what you've done with all the sliders during these sections, last at 02:06:495 (2,3) - Good catch, fixd
- 02:21:995 (1,1) - you know the drill fix'dInsaneGood luck!
- 00:15:995 - oh yeah now that we're more dense I notice it, these hitsounds feel way too loud for this. Actually maybe not only too loud volume-wise, but this hitsound set is very sharp, softer would be more fitting. Also make prolonged sliderends like 00:15:995 (1,4,5) - for example quieter than the rest of the objects (unless important sounds on them) Good point, I'll start tweaking the hitsounds
- 00:22:995 (1) - I don't know of any spinner recovery recommendations on Insane or higher, but hell I'm sure this isn't going to be comfortable to play with 1/4 gaps both before and after changed the recovery time to 1/2
- 00:37:745 (8,1) - preferably don't stack like this, easily gonna look like it continuing straight without the 1/2 in-between (mostly because the stacked triple makes it harder to read) I liked World's End. For real I will consider changing if more bring it up but right now it's gonna stay
- 00:41:495 (8,9) - this kind of stack I'm fine with tbh, but it doesn't look good now that the leniency doesn't allow them to actually stack it's not a stack, supposed to be very slow stream
- 01:14:745 (3,5) - stack slightly off, fix fix'd
- 01:18:746 (3,4) - I don't think this looks like the normal automatic stack, broken? it can't be moved any closer leniency settings being what they are. Guess I'll investigate
- Okay there's kinda a lot of overlaps, some of which look fine and some not I guess. "Just slightly overlapping" like 01:35:495 (5,1) - or even better example straight after, 01:35:996 (1,3) - rarely look good (atleast standalone) Some parts are intentionally done like that since I think they look good. Altough you're right with 01:35:996 (1,3), I'll scan through the map and try to tweak those
- 01:37:745 (7,1) - same drill as earlier still nope
- 01:50:495 (5,6,7,8,1) - shouldn't this be curved too instead of straight like this? indeed it should, changed
- Other than that, same stuff was repeated some times (which I necessarily didn't say here I guess)
- Same as with Normal, this diff and Hard could use some visual tuning. Gameplay-wise there are a lot of less stuff that bothers me albeit there are some stuff that are kinda awkward.I will tweak some parts mentioned above I feel could be better.
Sorry for taking long time to reply.
Maxylan wrote:00:22:995 (1) - Unrankable spinner D: (Insane)
(Ranking criteria states Autoplay needs to be able to get at least 1k in score on it)
I just came out of nowhere and looked through the diffs because I love Parov Stelar, thinking about making a GD but unsure because you need alot of work on these diffs =p
Hit me up in a P.M if interested