forum

Osu on laptop with touchpad

posted
Total Posts
show more
Weed
just get a really cheap mouse, using a mouse is going to be better in most cases for playing games then a laptop touchpad ever will
Topic Starter
Ouchie
I didnt really need a mouse because this laptop is only for travel
Marcin
If you are traveling, why you play osu! :|?
Topic Starter
Ouchie
2 hour ride in the train why not play some osu?
B1rd
I can't understand what exactly you're asking.
Topic Starter
Ouchie

B1rd wrote:

I can't understand what exactly you're asking.
I press Z,X on my laptop but if i press it i cant move my touchpad on my laptop
Nub1
Why not try playing ather mode that no need to use mouse? like Taiko, CTB or Mania
Topic Starter
Ouchie
Because i want play osu
Birdy
Same thing here, that's why I'm a (former) CTB player.
UnderminE

Ouchie wrote:

Because i want play osu
Then it's not possible, say goodbye to your beloved standard game mode while traveling.
Witch Mercy
How often do you travel?
If the answer is very often, just buy yourself a darn mouse fella.
Topic Starter
Ouchie

Graciee wrote:

How often do you travel?
If the answer is very often, just buy yourself a darn mouse fella.
And if I say everyday?
Birdy
I'd say everyday counts as often.
dkun
Buy a mouse or any other peripheral.
DeletedUser_4041880
Alright so you want to play Osu but you can't really do anything except press z and x keys the since you don't have a mouse, only your laptop's touchpad. You take a train for 2 hours but you're still not willing to buy a mouse since your laptop is only for travel. You don't like to play other modes since you only like Osu standard and you travel everyday.

Buy a firetrucking mouse. Just wow.
loldcraft

Ouchie wrote:

If I want to press Z,X on my laptop i cant move my mouse on the touchpad and i dont have a normal mouse is there a way to still play normally? It is a samsung windows 8 laptop
on topic, the reason that happens is because there is some built in feature that disables the trackpad while you are typing to prevent you from accidentally clicking stuff while typing. You should be able to disable the feature under the control panel, under sypnatics settings or something like that, assuming you are using that type of touchpad.
GIJoey
Autopilot mode? ;3
Kouya-
Or you could just buy a mouse and disable the touchscreen settings .
Topic Starter
Ouchie
I got it.
I know how to fix it
MrBakpao
you need buy a mouse, cheap mouse is enough to play osu! standart~
Topic Starter
Ouchie

malvin98 wrote:

you need buy a mouse, cheap mouse is enough to play osu! standart~
No need I know how to change it
Makan1
my laptop had the same problem. my friends told me I have touch guard permanently on so thats ;_; but yeahhh its impossible. buy a mouse. mine cost 11 USD and it has 4 DPI settings and plenty of bright LED lights.
Topic Starter
Ouchie

Makan1 wrote:

my laptop had the same problem. my friends told me I have touch guard permanently on so thats ;_; but yeahhh its impossible. buy a mouse. mine cost 11 USD and it has 4 DPI settings and plenty of bright LED lights.
If you disable '' palm tracking '' it will work