forum

Keep mouse in-game during CtB [windowed mode]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Sumaki
This applies in osu!standard, in CtB, I use my mouse button to boost the catcher's speed and sometimes I tend to move my mouse because it's a habit, and maybe it applies to others as well, but when I click out by accident, it pauses the game and it tends to ruin my combo or possibility to achieve a high rank.

Can you do the same with CtB? Making the mouse stuck in the game while playing?

I play in a widescreen windowed mode.
DENKOUSEKKA
Nathanael

Yularia wrote:

Technical Support?
Moved...
DENKOUSEKKA

Nathanael wrote:

Yularia wrote:

Technical Support?
Moved...
Needs to be moved back since he edited it requesting that the mouse should be stuck in CtB
Nathanael
Okay...
MillhioreF
It already does this for relax mod (where moving the mouse is actually essential). Do you really move your mouse that much when just clicking?
Topic Starter
Sumaki
Well since it's not visible while playing, I can't tell where the mouse is, though this doesn't happen a lot where I click out of the game, but it is pretty game changing if I just happen to accidentally click out of the game.
TheVileOne

MillhioreF wrote:

It already does this for relax mod (where moving the mouse is actually essential). Do you really move your mouse that much when just clicking?
In really intense songs I can tend to move the mouse. During each break I check to make sure the cursor is in the exact center of the screen just so it doesn't leave the screen. It's kind of annoying that I have to keep in mind not to nudge the mouse when playing. It's not as much as a problem as it used to be.
TheVileOne
I'm getting kind of tired of failing in multiplayer maps because of this. Please fix this!
Piine
I would say edit the title saying "Keep mouse movement forced on the client in CTB mode while window-wed" but meh it will do.