(necro psoting for revival)

Why's this dead? =[
Armin
Hey Rolled, if you want I can make an easier difficulty for you >_<
Topic Starter
Rolled

rust45 wrote:

[Hard]
02:42:085 (10,11,12,13) - Doesn't seem to sync to anything, and after the notes before it, I think you should give the player a small break.
The beginning is synced to the drum bit, and I vaguely free-styled afterward. I think it fits nice with the more fast and up-beat style towards the end of the song (which I also tried to illustrate by the slider tick sounds, etc)

Thanks for the compliments though.

And thanks Armin, I'm working on it ;P Hate normals though. Think I'm gonna tack an easy on too because normal is turning out a bit fast. Hard is probably Insane, but I dislike labeling maps insane.

Going to bug people for a revival, also.
foulcoon
keep going rolled never stop
Teras
Star-
EEeee

foulcoon wrote:

keep going rolled never stop
The hell Rolled, The hell :(
foulcoon
don't stop, make it pop
Alace
WOW
nice map
Luvdic
Normal:

00:30:270 (4) - Overlaps with hp bar
Also this difficulty seems to be too hard to be the easiest one... at least in my opinion.

Hard

01:00:972 (7,8) - I prefer them to be placed liek this slider 02:16:586 (6), time wise. Meaning to delete both of them, and put a circle at 01:01:059.

01:43:165 (6) - these doesnt sounds sooo good to me compared to the rest of the map, on which by the way is awesome. Maybe move it to 01:43:252 (a 1/4 later) so it would sound more like... 00:27:112 (5,6,7,8)? x: x: x:

Also, i will repeat again... this map is awesome
Lesjuh
One of my favourite Rolled maps <3
Lybydose
best map ever
Hanyuu
nice map :)
choche_old
It seems complete for me ;)

*Star*
braian5234
PARAMOREEEEEEEEEEEEE 8-)
braian5234
would have to change the image quality is very low: S
[deleted user]
cool <3 paramoreeeeeeeeeee
noneed
HAYLEEEEEEEEEEEEEY *__________*
wudafak no orange or yellow in the combo?hello?hayleys hair are pure AWESOMENESS!

don't you want to add the video?it is awesome (:
Just suggestions..

Normal:
00:40:270: (1-6) 1/2 earlier?
01:10:621: why the kiai time before but not in the beginning of the chorus?
01:21:147: (4) align with 2?
finish it?

Hard:
awesome diff~ but i thinks it's too hard for hard.
02:31:101: (3) align with 2?

star :D
RandomJibberish
I thought the spread could do with a diff between Normal and Hard, so I went ahead and made one. Feel free to accept or deny it, change the diff name, w/e :P

Download: Paramore - Ignorance (Rolled) [Jibber's Jury].osu

Also maybe lighten the dark burgundy colour a little? I had trouble seeing the approachcircles at times

Map seems pretty flawless apart form that :P
[eifersucht]
ignorance is your new best friend <3
like song n beatmap, star!
Topic Starter
Rolled
Revived from the slumber. Jib, that difficulty is awesome. Hope you're still around and can maybe fine-tune some stuff if need be once I get this map finished.
SephiL
Like it... Star~ :D
aRtii-
it should be ranked.
DiabloWacek

foulcoon wrote:

is your new best friend
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.