Topic Starter
Me168
dfdfdfdf
Topic Starter
Me168
Post Reserved for Host Use
Topic Starter
Me168
This Post will have a log of all the events of any Changes to rules, Mappool Releasings, ect.

Tournament News
April 3rd, 2014 - Fourm Page Created
April 3rd - MrKenfully added to list of Room Moderators
April 4th - Some Details Released for the Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Team VS. Level Tournaments
April 5th - -Arthus- added to list of Mappool Selectors
April 6th - Some Details Released for the Expert Silver, Expert Gold, and Expert Platinum Level Tournaments
April 6th - Vell- added to the list of Room Moderators
April 7th - Vell- added to the list of Streamers
April 8th - Gogolo added to the List of Streamers
April 9th - lanxmas and CptHampton added to the List of Room Moderators
April 26th - Tournament Cancelled

Also Please feel free to use this Forum Right now to ask around for a team if you want to be in the Team VS. Level and you don't have one together yet
Soarezi
what about experienced players as mappool selectors
Topic Starter
Me168

Soarezi wrote:

what about experienced players as mappool selectors
For now I'm wishing to keep it to be just Mappers/Modders and see if I can get enough, but if Time is running close and I don't have enough I would consider opening it to the general public to be a Mappool Selector
AnimeHonor
i am silver expert level karote told me i should come here
Kisetsunotori
Can I work as a Room Moderator?
Topic Starter
Me168
Sadly, due to my schedual coming up (Which is getting filled up faster and faster without my control) I will sadly not be able to do this tournament. I apologise for hyping a tournament and not following through, but I don't have enough people for me to be able to leave for 5,6 or even 7 days at a time and it still run smoothly. And at the rate it was going, I don't believe I would ever have enough.

I might try again with a smaller tournament after the next OWC depending if my schedule fits it

I apologise again for all the inconvinence
darklord142
Hi, i'm interested in joining the Platinum Expert League. Is there an official page where i can sign up for this or what do i have to do in order to participate?
Tall Man_old
YES!!! can I enter?
uzzi

Tall Man wrote:

YES!!! can I enter?
I don't even. Why isn't this locked?
Tall Man_old

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

Tall Man wrote:

YES!!! can I enter?
I don't even. Why isn't this locked?
?