1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
posted

This is my first skin, hope you guys like it. It's a pixel themed skin which has designs that aren't too extravagant so that the player may focus more on playing than the design. So, it's a slightly minimalist skin as well.

V1: (Standard Gameplay)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrWDaM-sypM&feature=youtu.be
V2: (Catch the Beat and Taiko Gameplay) http://youtu.be/UlJhEQmHBFk
V3: (Skin revamp): https://youtu.be/a6hWc86PEJY

4/3/2013- Initial Release
4/8/14- Version 2 release
-CtB elements added
-Taiko elements added
-Spinner-rpm added
-Added some extra features
-Added cinema mod icon
-Improved spun out mod icon
-Some hitsounds updated
6/7/16- Version 3 release
-New skin for the whole interface
-Revamped CtB!, STD & Taiko
-HD is now available
-I didn't skin the taiko mascot because I have no idea on how I'm supposed to make it. ALTHOUGH, I might work on skinning it if I have the patience and time to.
-I, for some reason, cannot skin Mania mode for my life. So don't expect that mode to be skinned any time soon.
-Please leave suggestions and comments it would help me a lot so that I can improve. :)
-Thanks for downloading and checking out my skin! :D
posted
i think i'm back to era when the first video game release Nice job there! OwO
posted
dat FB section-pass & Section-fail.
posted
This is priceless.
posted
Anyway, there will be one hell of a pixel war here in Skinning Forums since I saw a lot of skins like this.
posted
welp.
Now I know what my next skin will be.
posted

Eizan Arizawa wrote:

i think i'm back to era when the first video game release Nice job there! OwO
Thanks. :D

CarinderYeah wrote:

This is priceless.
In a good way?

OsuMe65 wrote:

Anyway, there will be one hell of a pixel war here in Skinning Forums since I saw a lot of skins like this.
I've only seen one skin other than mine that's pixel related. Haven't seen a lot of these types of skins here.
posted
Holy cow, that cursor size O.o

So far the skin looks pretty neat :)
Only thing I'd request is could you enlarge the default numbers a bit more? They appear rather small on the hit objects, and I can't see them very well.
posted
Awesome skin now my main skin ^^
posted

10crystalmask01 wrote:

Only thing I'd request is could you enlarge the default numbers a bit more? They appear rather small on the hit objects, and I can't see them very well.
Is it too small? I can add a larger version (or I might make a new one) in the next update.

I'll do that. :D Just wait for the next update.

Akama wrote:

Glad you liked it. :D Thanks for using my skin.
posted

BoredPotato wrote:

10crystalmask01 wrote:

Is it too small? I can add a larger version (or I might make a new one) in the next update.

I'll do that. :D Just wait for the next update.

Akama wrote:

Glad you liked it. :D Thanks for using my skin.
^Regarding the numbers, the larger versions of the default numbers are now in the Extras folder in the update I posted.
posted
bump.
I'd like some feedback so that I know what to do so that I can improve my skin.
Thanks! :D
posted
I have done a bit of modification myself with sounds and graphics just for personal tastes.

I'm not sure if many people have a problem with it but I noticed the spinner bonus sound was very loud and (I think) slightly delayed. Also the count1, count2 and count3 sounds were (I think) a bit quiet and also delayed too or at least too slow when it came to more faster songs that had a count-in.
You might want to consider making the spinner circle and spinner approach circle just a bit more sharper (I assume you scaled them up while leaving anti-aliasing on). Same thing with the section pass and section fail images as they could be a lot more sharper.

Other than that, you've done a great job with the skin :)
posted
what about mania mode
posted
The file has been removed. :o
show more