forum

The Ghost Of 3.13 - Requiem Sonatina

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mortem
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mellowminty
ooo :o

requiem:
SPOILER
general:
HP: fine
CS: fine
AR: fine
OD: seems a bit low
timing: the tick sounded a bit off at the beginning but when you start mapping the timing is fine

map:
first off, the first thing i noticed, you should turn down the volume of the approach sounds. i can tell what beat the notes are supposed to be following, but it drowns out the music. i would also probably go with a different sample set than the one you chose to use

00:21:472 (1) - change this to a circle, put it where the original slider ended because as it is its one beat overmapped
00:23:115 (1,2,3) - add a circle after three
00:24:348 (1,2,3,4) - probably get rid of three and move the remaining notes back a tick

there are other areasthat are overmapped/generally off
but it's okay! not bad uwu i'd probably map this in 1/8th snap interval, though, so you can time the beats better. good luck!
Topic Starter
Mortem
LOL, hi. Thanks for modding my unfinished map :D. Well, I made a lot of stuff there before I uploaded the latest version. (There is something with beatmap upload processing). :/ Anyways

mellowminty wrote:

ooo :o

requiem:
SPOILER
general:
HP: fine
CS: fine
AR: fine
OD: seems a bit low FIXED
timing: the tick sounded a bit off at the beginning but when you start mapping the timing is fine yes i know, but i will fix it later.

map:
first off, the first thing i noticed, you should turn down the volume of the approach sounds. i can tell what beat the notes are supposed to be following, but it drowns out the music. i would also probably go with a different sample set than the one you chose to use used soft / vol. 40

00:21:472 (1) - change this to a circle, put it where the original slider ended because as it is its one beat overmapped fixed
00:23:115 (1,2,3) - add a circle after three fixed
00:24:348 (1,2,3,4) - probably get rid of three and move the remaining notes back a tick fixed

there are other areasthat are overmapped/generally off
but it's okay! not bad uwu i'd probably map this in 1/8th snap interval, though, so you can time the beats better. good luck!
Thanks again for modding :D
mellowminty
no problem~ ill mod it again after youve made more changes