[Marathon] Touhou Boss Rush

posted
Total Posts
show more
Starger
I'll take Gensokyo Millennium ~ History of the Moon and Flight in the Bamboo Cutter ~ Lunatic Princess. :)
TheVileOne
I might want to join. I will edit my post with parts if I do. ^_^

Edit: Probably wont.
LZD
I wanna join, can i take "01:16:487 - 02:18:382" and "22:40:760 - 23:03:575" for taiko?
ColdTooth

TheVileOne wrote:

I might want to join. I will edit my post with parts if I do. ^_^
Ooh if TVO joins, I'll join aswell. Pm me in game or forum pm and I'll confirm eventually and I'll choose what I could do
Topic Starter
RatedNC17
Just an FYI i fixed timing in taiko. (was different...) Also thanks guys for contributing <3
Juuryoushin
Kay, anyway my parts are ready ><

Here we go !
Topic Starter
RatedNC17
Awesome sauce! I'll add it when I get home. Would you mind posting in the maps thread too?
Juuryoushin
Shurelia
I'll take the Hijiri's Part in Standard!
Coro
Can I take Unknown X and X The Floating Objects on Taiko?
Topic Starter
RatedNC17

Shurelia wrote:

I'll take the Hijiri's Part in Standard!

CoroQuetz wrote:

Can I take Unknown X and X The Floating Objects on Taiko?
added :D
DJNightmare
Can I take 00:34:642 - 01:16:487 Sepette for a Dead Princess (Remilia Scarlet), 04:51:525 - 06:15:531 Eastern Judgement in the Sixtieth Year ~ Fate of Sixty Years Eiki Shiki (Yamaxanadu) and 22:40:760 - 23:03:575 Bhavaagra As Seen Through a Child's Mind (Tenshi Hinanawi)?
DakeDekaane
Surprised no one has claimed Nuclear Fusion in Taiko, I claim it and already working on it.
LZD

DakeDekaane wrote:

Surprised no one has claimed Nuclear Fusion in Taiko, I claim it and already working on it.
inb4 summoning onosaki :D
Topic Starter
RatedNC17
Schedule is now normal and im planning on fully going through with this. You wont see this go anytime soon ;)
Yuzeyun

DakeDekaane wrote:

reported to Ono
DakeDekaane
:(
Tempted to take Remi instead *cries*
Bara-
Hi, can I make Flight of the bamboo cutter in Taiko?
I might do 1 thing in standard, but I like this song :D

Edit: Taiko has to be Oni diff?
Topic Starter
RatedNC17

baraatje123 wrote:

Hi, can I make Flight of the bamboo cutter in Taiko?
I might do 1 thing in standard, but I like this song :D

Edit: Taiko has to be Oni diff?
Yes.
Cherry Blossom
Could i participate please ?
i want to map this : 01:16:487 - 02:18:382 Bloom Nobly, Ink-black Cherry Blossom ~ Border of Life (Yuyuko Saigyouji) -
osu standard.
Edit : can i take both ? i mean this too 21:42:935 - 22:02:135 Border of Life (Yuyuko Saigyouji) -
show more