WTF the CtB Skin..
posted
......well thats enough internet for today
posted
omg..
the mod icons..

I can't breathe
posted
My new main skin 11/10 would download again.

EDIT: Make all of the hitbursts 300 XD
posted

Myrmeleo wrote:

Ooh, I actually like this idea. I might try this out later today or tomorrow to see how it works. I'm not sure how playable it would be with all 300s though. I'd like to keep this a legitimately usable skin if possible. (lol)
posted
Eating that cookie makes you strengthen your generation.
posted

I needed to go to bed anyway.
posted
Hmm....can't find anything worth laughing about this skin It's just...I don't really know how to say it.
posted

Decon082 wrote:

Myrmeleo wrote:

Ooh, I actually like this idea. I might try this out later today or tomorrow to see how it works. I'm not sure how playable it would be with all 300s though. I'd like to keep this a legitimately usable skin if possible. (lol)
Then again, all of the rank letters are SS
posted
LOL THIS SKIN AWESOME!
posted

Myrmeleo wrote:

Then again, all of the rank letters are SS
True, but that's something that doesn't really come into play until after you've finished the song. Plus you can determine your actual rank by your accuracy and miss count. Having all 300s while you play would make it harder to know if your timing was off on streams, for example.
posted
I giggled.
posted

Decon082 wrote:

True, but that's something that doesn't really come into play until after you've finished the song. Plus you can determine your actual rank by your accuracy and miss count. Having all 300s while you play would make it harder to know if your timing was off on streams, for example.
Step 1: make combobreak.mp3 the scream at the start of big black
Step 2: increase its volume until headphones melt

problem solved (?)
posted
=="
posted
show more