Random mod~ (I kinda like this song - also new modder, don't kill please QQ)Very very nice mod <3 i have remapped the NM slightly and made improvements now it flows much better with a beat/vocal notes/lns and i have changed the HD quite abit i used some of your mods and other parts i just remapped myself to keep the flow.Columns: 0/1/2/3
- 01:08:999 - Maybe move to column 0 (relative position consistency with 01:08:076 (finish off pattern)?
-> Alternatively maybe move 01:09:230 to column 0 and 01:09:460 to column 1 (finish your left-right-left pattern)?
- 01:17:999 - Missing note (instrumental consistency with 01:17:076 and other places) - maybe try moving 01:17:768 to column 1 and add a note here at column 2? (optional, it plays kind of ok without it)
- 01:21:922 - Maybe add note to column 1 (seems to be a missing note, this part is a pretty loud drum stream, kinda feels weird not having anything here. (also optional)
- 00:07:383 - Seems a bit overlayered, the main thing here is the vocal and there's no contrast between this and 00:08:307 where there's a burst in the background instruments (delete column 3 to follow pitch)?
- 01:11:999 - Missing note (consistency with 00:08:307)?
- (00:08:307 to 00:23:076) - Double usage seems nearly random (e.g. 00:19:845 and 00:22:614 would probably work as a double, but 00:20:076 probably wouldn't because there's no actual loud sound. A double at 00:20:307 would also break instrumental consistency with 00:19:383 and everywhere else where that instrument is playing) - maybe emphasise every other double white line (start of music phrase) and also use doubles wherever you hear this instrument at 00:15:230)?
->00:21:922 also seems like a missing note (but kinda faint so this is optional)
- The first two vocal phrases can be divided into: (00:23:076 to 00:30:440) and (00:30:440 to 00:37:845) (they can probably be divided further but since this is NM, dividing it at every sentence seems fine)
->Keeping that in mind, add a LN to 00:30:460 (to the next double white line) for consistency with 00:23:076, and make 00:24:922 (24922|3) into a normal note for consistency with 00:32:307?
->00:33:691 to 00:36:691 - One of the lines seem to be following vocal suddenly - and this is inconsistent with (00:27:460 to 00:29:768):
->Maybe just stick to following background music since this feels a bit random, or alternatively...
->If you follow vocal here, then at least have one of the lines follow vocal for the other section (00:27:460 to 00:29:768) too?
->00:35:537 - If you're sticking to following vocal for this section, then change this LN into a normal note? (because a)No single person has a "dual voice" setting which lets them sing two syllables at once and b)Holding the last two syllables of a word instead of the word itself feels a bit awkward).
->You can probably stop the vocal at 00:30:460 - the rest is technically fading away.
->00:37:845 - Double for emphasis (instrumental consistency with 00:23:076)?
- 00:53:076 - Delete one - inconsistent with 00:56:768 / 01:00:460 / etc etc.
- 00:53:999 / 00:55:845 etc - Maybe emphasise this instrument as a double since the sound it's making is pretty loud?
- 01:06:807 - Misplaced stream (blue line is a ghost position) - and 01:07:383 would work as a double for emphasis since there's a loud burst in music... maybe try this? http://puu.sh/bCxqt/82c8709c93.jpg
- 01:32:999 / 01:34:845 - Inconsistent with 01:17:999 / 01:19:614 where you have LNs following vocal- maybe:
-> Add note and make into an LN (stop at 01:34:845), and
->Make 01:34:845 into an LN (stop at 01:35:537)?
- 01:44:307 - Maybe just follow your previous two patterns for this (01:36:922 and 01:40;614) instead of two LNs (optional - two LNs also kinda work since this is the ending (seems deliberately placed), but keep in mind this is technically a consistency break so I'd recommend following your previous patterns).
- 00:07:383 - Just vocal here, can probably delete the normal note?
- 00:08:307 to 00:23:076 - A few inconsistencies in double and LN usage - Not sure if this is deliberate since the intensity only increases on the third playthrough, so maybe add one to:
->00:08:307 - Because this needs to be emphasised more than 00:07:845
->00:09:230 / 00:10:153 / 00:11:076 / 00:12:922 / 00:13:845 / 00:15:691 / 00:21:230 - for instrumental consistency with 00:08:307 / 00:16:614 / 00:17:537 etc (i.e. keep using doubles for that instrument)?
->00:11:999 - Two LNs to hold vocal - but you didn't use this at 00:08:307 so maybe change one into a normal note? Also gives you more space to add some notes from the point above
->00:14:076 - Not sure if deliberate or not, maybe move to column 1 to keep the trill pattern (optional)?
->Delete one from 00:20:999 (preferably column 0 to reduce awkwardness and for consistency with 00:14:537)?
- 00:22:383 - Maybe delete one (music is roughly the same strength as 00:22:153 but weaker than 00:22:614)?
- 00:23:076 / 00:30:460 - Maybe use triples since this can be emphasised a bit more I think? (music burst)
- 00:24:922 - Add one for music emphasis?
- 00:25:153 - Add one for emphasis change (white -> red)?
- 00:27:691 to 00:28:614 - Emphasis change seems a bit early - maybe doubles on red until the double white line at 00:28:614, before changing emphasis to white line:
- Add one to 00:27:922 / 00:28:383 / 00:28:614, then delete one from 00:28:153?
- 00:33:922 to 00:35:999 - Somehow your pattern completely breaks down at this point after those random triples - but the music is pretty much consistent for most of this section... maybe try:
->Delete one from 00:33:922 / 00:34:845 (random inconsistent triples)
->Add one to 00:34:383 and 00:35:307 (pattern consistency)
->00:35:999 is a good place to stop the pattern - so maybe move 00:36:230 (36230|3) to column 1 at 00:36:460? (00:36:460 seems like a missing note / inconsistency)
->May have to move some notes around to avoid some awkward patterns
- Add one to 00:40:153 / 00:40:614 / 00:41:076 / 00:41:999 / 00:42:460 / 00:42:922 / 00:43:845 / 00:44:307 / 00:44:768 for instrumental / pattern consistency with (00:37:845 to 00:39:691)?
- 00:50:768 - Missing a note - same instruments as 00:48:922 - I do realise that adding a full-length LN will mean that the pattern will "overflow" into the next pattern - but technically this is a consistency break, so maybe add an LN ending at 01:51:691 (on column 3 - and move the two notes that the LN cuts across)?
- 00:52:014 / 00:59:999 - Missing note (add one - wrong emphasis and for consistency with 00:56:307)
- 00:53:537 - I only hear vocal here - delete one to keep consistent with 00:57:230?
- 01:07:383 - Add one (music burst)?
- 01:09:230 / 01:12:922 - Add one for emphasis? Seems inconsistent with e.g. 01:11:076 and 01:14:768
- 01:13:614 - I don't hear much happening (compared to 01:14:537) so maybe delete one here?
- 01:14:537 - Move column 1 to 3 to follow pitch?
- 01:14:999 (74999|3,74999|0,75114|2,75114|1,75230|0,75230|3) - Maybe copy note position of 00:14:076 (74076|2,74076|1,74191|3,74191|0,74307|2,74307|1) - or it sounds a bit imbalanced (so you have two of those in a row which are white-pink-white and two in a row which are "inverted" (i.e. pink-white-pink) - image: http://puu.sh/bCEQr/957d97013b.jpg?
- 01:16:845 (76845|0,76960|1,77076|2) - Maybe either:
->Add one to each to "balance" the pattern at 01:15:922 (75922|1,75922|2,76037|3,76037|0,76153|1,76153|2) (maybe a white-pink-white pattern since your previous one was pink-white-pink?) (suggested - image: http://puu.sh/bCESz/bdbf773f5f.jpg) or alternatively,
->Delete one from each double of 01:15:922 (75922|2,75922|1,76037|0,76037|3,76153|2,76153|1) (not really suggested since this will probably break balance)
->Maybe move 01:16:614 (76614|3) to column 2 to avoid awkwardness as well if you decide to change the pattern)?
- 01:20:307 - Maybe add one (column 3) for consistency with 01:18:460? (optional, since this is in the middle of a stream)
- 01:21:807 / 01:21:922 / 01:22:037 - Maybe doubles for consistency with 01:21:691? (But might have an awkward pattern if you do this so this is optional).
- 01:21:691 - the 4-note pattern here is sort of inconsistent with 00:52:153 (corresponding points) - maybe change 00:52:153 to match 01:21:691 :
->Add note to 00:52:268, then
->Delete a note from 00:52:383, then
->Add note to 00:52:499?
Sorry @_@ it looks like a lot but is mainly explanations. Also, I think I heard a lot of stuff which were unmapped which could have increased the star rating, so I'm also kind of curious to see what you did for your MX difficulty if you still have that.
thank you so much for this <3