I think all the EZ, NM, HD have all been made well but the MX difficulty is fairly overmapped, mabye consider removing it.
First time moddingok ive moved some of the notes but the ones you have said to add i may add if others say so also but the way the streams are set up is that there isnt ment to be any 3 note chords mid stream early on and i prefer to have the alternate over jacks in a slow beat. Thanks for the help and modding <3
00:10:499 (10499|0) - add 1 note to 1 Keeping single note stream
00:14:076 (14076|0) - moved to 1 done
00:14:191 (14191|0) - add 1 note to 1 done
00:37:152 (37152|1) - moved to 2 Keeping this stream as it is
01:06:806 (66806|0) - moves to 1 not making a 3 note jack
01:07:152 (67152|1) - added note to 2 dont want 3 note chord
01:07:383 (67383|2) - added note to 3 dont want 3 note chord
00:37:845 (37845|3) - add some doubles in here like this http://puu.sh/bBs3v.jpg flows more nicely DoneThanks for the Mod i have made all the changes as i like every one of them they make the map flow and play better thanks~ <3
00:53:075 (53075|2) - add a double here it adds a nice break feeling to it Done
00:59:998 (59998|0) - to 01:02:306 (62306|0) - this entire section is pure evil for some reason it doesn't fit Done
01:37:844 (97844|1) - this double flows better http://puu.sh/bBsp1.jpg Done
o/Thanks for the mod <3 not sure why the bpm was off by .002 o.O and the timing points but fixed now (:hi :3 all diffs look pretty nice to me so sry for bad mod ;-;
Why is there a random offset point 00:00:00? Fixed
All timing points should be inherited in this case since you're only adding kiai?
Why is bpm 130.002? -> 130.000 bpm pls Fixed
Since the map's hitsounds are audible you should consider just putting even basic hitsounds in. Eg. finishes on certain white ticks. they'll help the player
01:01:844 (61844|3) - should just be a note Fixed
its kinda hard to say stuff about this diff since they're mainly just 1/2s in the hard parts. i'd suggest looking at mapping the vocals more in this diff since some parts really lack lns looking at the rest of the map.
00:47:999 (47999|0) - i find this note really hard to hit for some reason. with the lns seem pretty hard for a hard diff kept in
01:23:652 (83652|2,83767|3,83882|1,83998|2) - i dont like how the streams switch on a blue tick Fixed
this goes for all of the streams in this section, i think they should change on each white tick as so:
apart from this though you should be fine, the patterns are fun since its low bpm. :3 goodluck
rip mx diff 2014
First Mod everThank you very much for the mod <3 not sure why the notes wernt snapped in random placed but thanks for spotting that also added the notes they work better <3
Columns = |1|2|3|4|AiMod shows a couple of objects that aren't snapped. Check it! Fixed
Everything else seems to be okay to meAiMod shows a couple of objects that aren't snapped. Check it! Fixed
01:36:922 (96922|2,97383|2,97845|2,98307|2,98768|2,99230|2) - I feel like you could add notes on every white beat on the empty column. added Like this
01:40:614 (100614|1,101076|1,101537|1,101999|1,102460|1,102922|1) - Same as above.AiMod shows a few objects that aren't snapped. Check it! Fixed
00:59:999 (59999|3) - Add a note here to column 4? added
Random mod~ (I kinda like this song - also new modder, don't kill please QQ)Very very nice mod <3 i have remapped the NM slightly and made improvements now it flows much better with a beat/vocal notes/lns and i have changed the HD quite abit i used some of your mods and other parts i just remapped myself to keep the flow.Columns: 0/1/2/3
- 01:08:999 - Maybe move to column 0 (relative position consistency with 01:08:076 (finish off pattern)?
-> Alternatively maybe move 01:09:230 to column 0 and 01:09:460 to column 1 (finish your left-right-left pattern)?
- 01:17:999 - Missing note (instrumental consistency with 01:17:076 and other places) - maybe try moving 01:17:768 to column 1 and add a note here at column 2? (optional, it plays kind of ok without it)
- 01:21:922 - Maybe add note to column 1 (seems to be a missing note, this part is a pretty loud drum stream, kinda feels weird not having anything here. (also optional)
- 00:07:383 - Seems a bit overlayered, the main thing here is the vocal and there's no contrast between this and 00:08:307 where there's a burst in the background instruments (delete column 3 to follow pitch)?
- 01:11:999 - Missing note (consistency with 00:08:307)?
- (00:08:307 to 00:23:076) - Double usage seems nearly random (e.g. 00:19:845 and 00:22:614 would probably work as a double, but 00:20:076 probably wouldn't because there's no actual loud sound. A double at 00:20:307 would also break instrumental consistency with 00:19:383 and everywhere else where that instrument is playing) - maybe emphasise every other double white line (start of music phrase) and also use doubles wherever you hear this instrument at 00:15:230)?
->00:21:922 also seems like a missing note (but kinda faint so this is optional)
- The first two vocal phrases can be divided into: (00:23:076 to 00:30:440) and (00:30:440 to 00:37:845) (they can probably be divided further but since this is NM, dividing it at every sentence seems fine)
->Keeping that in mind, add a LN to 00:30:460 (to the next double white line) for consistency with 00:23:076, and make 00:24:922 (24922|3) into a normal note for consistency with 00:32:307?
->00:33:691 to 00:36:691 - One of the lines seem to be following vocal suddenly - and this is inconsistent with (00:27:460 to 00:29:768):
->Maybe just stick to following background music since this feels a bit random, or alternatively...
->If you follow vocal here, then at least have one of the lines follow vocal for the other section (00:27:460 to 00:29:768) too?
->00:35:537 - If you're sticking to following vocal for this section, then change this LN into a normal note? (because a)No single person has a "dual voice" setting which lets them sing two syllables at once and b)Holding the last two syllables of a word instead of the word itself feels a bit awkward).
->You can probably stop the vocal at 00:30:460 - the rest is technically fading away.
->00:37:845 - Double for emphasis (instrumental consistency with 00:23:076)?
- 00:53:076 - Delete one - inconsistent with 00:56:768 / 01:00:460 / etc etc.
- 00:53:999 / 00:55:845 etc - Maybe emphasise this instrument as a double since the sound it's making is pretty loud?
- 01:06:807 - Misplaced stream (blue line is a ghost position) - and 01:07:383 would work as a double for emphasis since there's a loud burst in music... maybe try this? http://puu.sh/bCxqt/82c8709c93.jpg
- 01:32:999 / 01:34:845 - Inconsistent with 01:17:999 / 01:19:614 where you have LNs following vocal- maybe:
-> Add note and make into an LN (stop at 01:34:845), and
->Make 01:34:845 into an LN (stop at 01:35:537)?
- 01:44:307 - Maybe just follow your previous two patterns for this (01:36:922 and 01:40;614) instead of two LNs (optional - two LNs also kinda work since this is the ending (seems deliberately placed), but keep in mind this is technically a consistency break so I'd recommend following your previous patterns).
- 00:07:383 - Just vocal here, can probably delete the normal note?
- 00:08:307 to 00:23:076 - A few inconsistencies in double and LN usage - Not sure if this is deliberate since the intensity only increases on the third playthrough, so maybe add one to:
->00:08:307 - Because this needs to be emphasised more than 00:07:845
->00:09:230 / 00:10:153 / 00:11:076 / 00:12:922 / 00:13:845 / 00:15:691 / 00:21:230 - for instrumental consistency with 00:08:307 / 00:16:614 / 00:17:537 etc (i.e. keep using doubles for that instrument)?
->00:11:999 - Two LNs to hold vocal - but you didn't use this at 00:08:307 so maybe change one into a normal note? Also gives you more space to add some notes from the point above
->00:14:076 - Not sure if deliberate or not, maybe move to column 1 to keep the trill pattern (optional)?
->Delete one from 00:20:999 (preferably column 0 to reduce awkwardness and for consistency with 00:14:537)?
- 00:22:383 - Maybe delete one (music is roughly the same strength as 00:22:153 but weaker than 00:22:614)?
- 00:23:076 / 00:30:460 - Maybe use triples since this can be emphasised a bit more I think? (music burst)
- 00:24:922 - Add one for music emphasis?
- 00:25:153 - Add one for emphasis change (white -> red)?
- 00:27:691 to 00:28:614 - Emphasis change seems a bit early - maybe doubles on red until the double white line at 00:28:614, before changing emphasis to white line:
- Add one to 00:27:922 / 00:28:383 / 00:28:614, then delete one from 00:28:153?
- 00:33:922 to 00:35:999 - Somehow your pattern completely breaks down at this point after those random triples - but the music is pretty much consistent for most of this section... maybe try:
->Delete one from 00:33:922 / 00:34:845 (random inconsistent triples)
->Add one to 00:34:383 and 00:35:307 (pattern consistency)
->00:35:999 is a good place to stop the pattern - so maybe move 00:36:230 (36230|3) to column 1 at 00:36:460? (00:36:460 seems like a missing note / inconsistency)
->May have to move some notes around to avoid some awkward patterns
- Add one to 00:40:153 / 00:40:614 / 00:41:076 / 00:41:999 / 00:42:460 / 00:42:922 / 00:43:845 / 00:44:307 / 00:44:768 for instrumental / pattern consistency with (00:37:845 to 00:39:691)?
- 00:50:768 - Missing a note - same instruments as 00:48:922 - I do realise that adding a full-length LN will mean that the pattern will "overflow" into the next pattern - but technically this is a consistency break, so maybe add an LN ending at 01:51:691 (on column 3 - and move the two notes that the LN cuts across)?
- 00:52:014 / 00:59:999 - Missing note (add one - wrong emphasis and for consistency with 00:56:307)
- 00:53:537 - I only hear vocal here - delete one to keep consistent with 00:57:230?
- 01:07:383 - Add one (music burst)?
- 01:09:230 / 01:12:922 - Add one for emphasis? Seems inconsistent with e.g. 01:11:076 and 01:14:768
- 01:13:614 - I don't hear much happening (compared to 01:14:537) so maybe delete one here?
- 01:14:537 - Move column 1 to 3 to follow pitch?
- 01:14:999 (74999|3,74999|0,75114|2,75114|1,75230|0,75230|3) - Maybe copy note position of 00:14:076 (74076|2,74076|1,74191|3,74191|0,74307|2,74307|1) - or it sounds a bit imbalanced (so you have two of those in a row which are white-pink-white and two in a row which are "inverted" (i.e. pink-white-pink) - image: http://puu.sh/bCEQr/957d97013b.jpg?
- 01:16:845 (76845|0,76960|1,77076|2) - Maybe either:
->Add one to each to "balance" the pattern at 01:15:922 (75922|1,75922|2,76037|3,76037|0,76153|1,76153|2) (maybe a white-pink-white pattern since your previous one was pink-white-pink?) (suggested - image: http://puu.sh/bCESz/bdbf773f5f.jpg) or alternatively,
->Delete one from each double of 01:15:922 (75922|2,75922|1,76037|0,76037|3,76153|2,76153|1) (not really suggested since this will probably break balance)
->Maybe move 01:16:614 (76614|3) to column 2 to avoid awkwardness as well if you decide to change the pattern)?
- 01:20:307 - Maybe add one (column 3) for consistency with 01:18:460? (optional, since this is in the middle of a stream)
- 01:21:807 / 01:21:922 / 01:22:037 - Maybe doubles for consistency with 01:21:691? (But might have an awkward pattern if you do this so this is optional).
- 01:21:691 - the 4-note pattern here is sort of inconsistent with 00:52:153 (corresponding points) - maybe change 00:52:153 to match 01:21:691 :
->Add note to 00:52:268, then
->Delete a note from 00:52:383, then
->Add note to 00:52:499?
Sorry @_@ it looks like a lot but is mainly explanations. Also, I think I heard a lot of stuff which were unmapped which could have increased the star rating, so I'm also kind of curious to see what you did for your MX difficulty if you still have that.
Hi from mod queue, i'm sorry for the delay ><Thanks for modding my map~ <3 i have made changes to the NM and removed the tripple from HD and added some of the notes for the kick sounds but not all of them as i want to keep the last pattern the same for rythem. thanks and it was usefull (:
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
[NM]00:21:691 (21691|0) - change this to LN, end it here 00:22:153 -
00:51:460 (51460|1) - delete ?, the sound isn't that loud
01:05:076 (65076|1) - move to 3, for variety pattern
01:05:999 (65999|1) - move to 1, ^
[HD]00:34:845 (34845|2,34845|3,34845|0) - why 3 notes ?, i think 2 is enough
01:08:768 - add note for kick sound
01:09:691 - ^
01:10:614 - ^
01:11:537 - ^
01:18:922 - ^
01:19:845 - ^
01:20:768 - ^
well that's all, don't give me kudos if my mod is useless, good luck anyway
_ _ _ _
4K - |1|2|3|4|
"Arcwinolivirus BAT checking/modding"Thanks for taking a look at my map and modding it~ <3
Take note that I am focusing on note patterns, comfortability, placements and consistency.
Also, do not be afraid to reject some parts of my mod but reason them out with sense.
BG: It should be 800x600 / 1024x768 / 1366x768
Preview Time: OK!
• No problem!
change title to "Your song*"
add "ログ・ホライズン" to source
add "TV Size Log Horizon ending" to tagsColumn:[EZ]
_ _ _ _
4K - |1|2|3|4|00:36:230 - add note to 3. piano sound.
00:59:537 - add note to 2 so it wont be empty after releasing the LN
01:01:845 (61845|3) - change to short note. inconsistent LN for vocal.
01:02:307 - add note to 2
01:03:230 - add note to 4
01:03:922 - add note to 1
01:06:460 - add LN to 3 until 01:06:922
01:06:922 - add note to 1
01:21:691 (81691|2) - change to LN until 01:22:153
[NM]00:14:537 (14537|0) - move to 3 so it wont be that focus on left hand.
00:20:076 (20076|0,20307|1) - ctrl h
00:33:691 - add note to 1
00:37:614 (37614|0) - move to 4
00:48:460 - add note to 4
01:06:922 - suggesting: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2052198
• Hand balance pattern.
• Easier to hit.
01:19:614 (79614|0) - This LN should be at 01:20:307
and.. if applied 01:17:999 (77999|3) - extend to 01:19:845
01:35:999 to 01:47:999 - I highly recommend to remap this part because of abusive LNs for an NM diff. Just map like you did at 00:08:307 to 00:21:230
[HD]00:13:383 (13383|2,13614|2) - move to 1 to avoid stacking on 3rd column.
00:19:614 (19614|2) - move to 1
00:20:537 (20537|0) - move to 3
00:22:383 (22383|3) - move to 1 or rearrange according to pitch. stairs would be good on it.
00:30:460 - add note to 1 strong sound.
00:37:845 - ^ to 3
00:38:999 (38999|2) - ^ to 2
00:40:845 (40845|3) - ^ to 3
00:45:230 (45230|0,46153|3,47076|2,47999|1,48922|0,49845|2) - avoid overlapping these LNs. Because of it, you are limited to do more better patterns. Also these LNs are inconsistent and not that strong to overlapped for. Rearrange and spread the notes. While 00:52:614 (52614|0,53537|2,54460|3,55383|1) - These LNs are acceptable since consistent long sound and also easily readable.
00:53:999 - add note to 2
01:00:922 (60922|2) - reduce until 01:01:845 and..\
01:02:076 (62076|1) - move to 3
01:02:537 (62537|1) - move to 4
01:03:230 (63230|2,63460|3,63922|2) - change to short note. Inconsistent LN for vocal.
01:02:768 (62768|1) - reduce LN until 01:05:537
01:05:537 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2052233
• Consistent LNs for the raising sound effect
• Easy to read and comfortable to hit.
01:07:383 until 01:36:922 - I suggest to remove most of ghost 1/4th notes in this chorus as they suddenly appeared out of nowhere. There are no 1/4th melodies or instruments except for the hithats like 01:08:537 (68537|0,68653|1,68768|0,68768|2,69460|3,69576|2,69691|1,69691|3) - which is mapped consistently.
01:36:922 until the end - Avoid stacking of notes like 01:36:922 (96922|0,97153|0,97383|0) and 01:44:076 (104076|3,104307|3,104537|3) - there are other columns you can make patterns more. Also I suggest to avoid overlapping of LNs like 01:43:383 (103383|0,103845|1,104307|2,104768|3,105691|0,106153|1,106614|2) - Even Victorica's version do not have this kind of LNs
Another Your song 4K Map /:3/ Good luck~ ^o^
Thanks for the mod it was very useful i have made the changes to increase variety, the one thing i think is fine as it is was when you said the |1|2| was too much i dont think it is given the pattern is also there to increase variety in the map but thanks for the input. <3
[Aphrodena's Modding Queue] |0|1|2|3|
Consistent mapping for the most part, but I think that the repetitive patterns are a little boring in HD. Good luck with ranked![4K EZ]
Looks fine, but I think that some patterns are overused/too repetitive.
00:51:691 (51691|2,51691|3,51922|1,51922|3,52153|2,52153|0,52383|1,52383|0) - This section is probably harder here than in HD
01:06:691 (66691|1,66922|0,67037|3,67153|1,67268|2,67383|1) - Inconsistent with earlier fill
01:19:614 - Add note
01:44:768 (104768|2,104768|1) to 01:47:537 (107537|2,107537|1) could use a bit of variety
I think that there's too much emphasis on |1|2| during this section 01:07:845 (67845|2,67845|1) to 01:11:999 (71999|2,71999|1) in the chorus.
The 21212121 pattern between 01:22:153 (82153|3,82153|2) and 01:25:383 (85383|1,85383|0) could use some variety, especially for HD.
01:27:691 (87691|2) to 01:32:307 (92307|2) could also use some variation.
01:43:383 (103383|0) - Should end at 01:43:845 (103845|0) I feel
halo~Thanks for the mod i didnt want to change the notes around 14.7 because it would introduce 3 notes in a row in a column whilst holding an LN i would prefer to keep it as it is but i have changed teh NM and last note for HD to keep the flow of the map thanks~
00:21:691 - note one add Done
00:14:768 - move to 1,4(normal note) Kept the same
00:14:999 - move to 3 Kept the same
00:15:230 - move to 1(normal note) Kept the same
00:15:460 - move to 4 Kept the same
00:15:922 - move to 3 Kept the same
00:22:153 - note one add Done
good luck XD