C h e n wrote:
The beats are not very well synchronized, try to get the HP!what do you mean? like the offset? and 'get the HP' o.O what about the HP please explain D: but thanks for checking it out~
Thanks alot! I have made the changes that you have suggested and changed a couple more notes and patterns so the difficulty of the map correlates to that of the star rating. This has been a big help thanks~ <3
Hi, I'm from- Aimod: ok
- Source: ログ・ホライズン
- Tag: TV Size Log Horizon ending
here you can check the newest beatmap ranked before: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/321978
- Preiview point: for all diff, set this position 00:07:384 - as preview point
- Kiai time: why there's no kiai time in all diff? :/ I suggest you to make one or two kiai section.. like from this position 00:08:307 - until 00:23:076 - and from 01:36:921 - until 01:44:305 -
Column: /1/2/3/4/OD+1 HP+1
this diff has 1.7 stars wich means it's too hard for an easy diff, try to remove some notes to reduce the star
00:30:922 (30922|3,31383|3) - remove this
00:33:229 (33229|0,33691|0) - ^
00:35:306 (35306|3,35537|2,35768|1) - ^
00:47:075 (47075|3,47306|0,47537|3,47768|0,47999|3,48922|1,49845|0,49845|1) - ^
01:07:383 (67383|3,67844|3,68306|3,68537|0,68998|0,69460|0) - ^
01:22:152 (82152|0,82383|3) - ^
01:23:306 (83306|2,84229|0,94613|2,95075|2,95536|2) - ^
01:36:921 (96921|2) - ^
01:43:382 (103382|2,104305|3,104767|1,105228|1,105690|1,106152|1,107998|1) - ^OD+1
same problem with EZ diff, too many unnecessary notes and that's why it has H logo
00:15:691 (15691|2,16153|1,16614|2,17076|1,17537|2,17999|2,18460|0,18691|0,18691|1,19153|3,19384|2,19384|3,19614|3,20768|0,20999|1,21230|2) - Remove these notes
00:24:922 (24922|2) - ^
00:30:922 (30922|3,31845|3,32537|0,33460|1,33691|2,33922|2,34383|1,34614|0,35076|1,35306|0,35768|2,36229|3,36691|2,36922|3,37153|2,37383|1) - ^
00:41:306 (41306|2,41537|1,41768|2,41999|1,42229|2,42460|1,42691|2,43152|2,43614|1,44075|1,44537|1,44768|3,44999|2,45229|1,45460|0,45691|1,45922|2,46152|3,46383|3,46614|2,47075|1,47306|0,47537|2,47999|1) - ^
01:03:229 (63229|0,63921|1,64614|0,65075|2,65537|0,65998|2,66460|1) - ^
01:10:844 (70844|1,71075|2,71306|3,71537|2,71767|1,71998|2,72229|3,72460|2,72690|1,72921|2,73152|3,73383|2,73614|1,73844|2,74075|3,74306|3,74306|0) - ^
01:21:690 (81690|2,81921|0,81921|2) - ^
the rest of it is overmapped.OD+1
00:37:153 (37153|2) - move this to 00:37:383 - col 4
00:37:614 (37614|1) - remove this
01:21:690 (81690|2) - ^
01:21:806 - add 1 note
01:21:921 - ^
01:22:037 - ^
01:22:152 - add col 4
01:35:998 (95998|2) - remove thisjust because this is a MX diff, doesn't mean you can throw notes randomly all over the place too make it looks harder..
this diff is so overmapped, maybe I'll just point some part that really needs to remap
00:22:845 - ~ 00:27:691 -
00:34:845 - ~ 00:36:576 -
00:58:383 - ~ 01:00:690 -
01:02:306 - ~ 01:07:152 -
01:12:690 - ~ 01:14:537 -
01:22:152 - ~ 01:29:075 -
that's all, good luck with your map
So here is what i think you should change and keep For this map.Ok thanks i see the triple chord seems out of place and breaks the rythem. I have changed it (:
00:37:383 (37383|3) - Remove this note
00:37:845 (37845|0) - Move this note to lane 2
Change HP and OD to 9.
EZ and NM Difficulty
These difficulties to me seem absolutely fine, there is no need in my opinion to change these.
So thats all, and good look with the map!
First official mod I've done o.oVery nice mod for spotting those little flaws thank you very much and i have edited it. Thank you very much~ <3
All of the below are suggestions, do not have to be followed, but I believe they improve flow of the song. I group change suggestions with same reasoning, and list reasoning after suggestions.
columns = [1|2|3|4]00:18:460 (18460|2) - move to 4
00:32:999 (32999|2) - move to 1 (successive notes in same column for rising/falling notes)
From 00:37:839 - 00:47:051 - perhaps change when the notes alternate to every 4 beats to fit better with pattern?
01:08:998 (68998|1) - move to 1
01:09:460 (69460|0) - move to 2 (these two purely subjective)
01:25:844 (85844|2) - move to 4
01:28:613 (88613|1) - move to 1 (less repetition)00:42:922 (42922|3) - move to 1
00:43:152 (43152|3) - move to 3
00:43:383 (43383|2) - move to 4 (notes flow better)00:23:537 (23537|2) - move to 1 (fits with rest of chords)
On a sidenote I personally don't like how one part has the higher note of the piano as chord and the other has the lower note of the piano as chord
00:36:460 (36460|1) - remove (piano skips a note here)
00:36:691 (36691|2) - move to 4
00:36:922 (36922|3) - move to 3
00:37:152 (37152|3) - move to 2 (piano notes descend)
00:53:998 - add note 2
00:57:690 - add note 3 (think a note for the percussion fits in these two places)
First time moddingok ive moved some of the notes but the ones you have said to add i may add if others say so also but the way the streams are set up is that there isnt ment to be any 3 note chords mid stream early on and i prefer to have the alternate over jacks in a slow beat. Thanks for the help and modding <3
00:10:499 (10499|0) - add 1 note to 1 Keeping single note stream
00:14:076 (14076|0) - moved to 1 done
00:14:191 (14191|0) - add 1 note to 1 done
00:37:152 (37152|1) - moved to 2 Keeping this stream as it is
01:06:806 (66806|0) - moves to 1 not making a 3 note jack
01:07:152 (67152|1) - added note to 2 dont want 3 note chord
01:07:383 (67383|2) - added note to 3 dont want 3 note chord
00:37:845 (37845|3) - add some doubles in here like this http://puu.sh/bBs3v.jpg flows more nicely DoneThanks for the Mod i have made all the changes as i like every one of them they make the map flow and play better thanks~ <3
00:53:075 (53075|2) - add a double here it adds a nice break feeling to it Done
00:59:998 (59998|0) - to 01:02:306 (62306|0) - this entire section is pure evil for some reason it doesn't fit Done
01:37:844 (97844|1) - this double flows better http://puu.sh/bBsp1.jpg Done
o/Thanks for the mod <3 not sure why the bpm was off by .002 o.O and the timing points but fixed now (:hi :3 all diffs look pretty nice to me so sry for bad mod ;-;
Why is there a random offset point 00:00:00? Fixed
All timing points should be inherited in this case since you're only adding kiai?
Why is bpm 130.002? -> 130.000 bpm pls Fixed
Since the map's hitsounds are audible you should consider just putting even basic hitsounds in. Eg. finishes on certain white ticks. they'll help the player
01:01:844 (61844|3) - should just be a note Fixed
its kinda hard to say stuff about this diff since they're mainly just 1/2s in the hard parts. i'd suggest looking at mapping the vocals more in this diff since some parts really lack lns looking at the rest of the map.
00:47:999 (47999|0) - i find this note really hard to hit for some reason. with the lns seem pretty hard for a hard diff kept in
01:23:652 (83652|2,83767|3,83882|1,83998|2) - i dont like how the streams switch on a blue tick Fixed
this goes for all of the streams in this section, i think they should change on each white tick as so:
apart from this though you should be fine, the patterns are fun since its low bpm. :3 goodluck
rip mx diff 2014
First Mod everThank you very much for the mod <3 not sure why the notes wernt snapped in random placed but thanks for spotting that also added the notes they work better <3
Columns = |1|2|3|4|AiMod shows a couple of objects that aren't snapped. Check it! Fixed
Everything else seems to be okay to meAiMod shows a couple of objects that aren't snapped. Check it! Fixed
01:36:922 (96922|2,97383|2,97845|2,98307|2,98768|2,99230|2) - I feel like you could add notes on every white beat on the empty column. added Like this
01:40:614 (100614|1,101076|1,101537|1,101999|1,102460|1,102922|1) - Same as above.AiMod shows a few objects that aren't snapped. Check it! Fixed
00:59:999 (59999|3) - Add a note here to column 4? added
Random mod~ (I kinda like this song - also new modder, don't kill please QQ)Very very nice mod <3 i have remapped the NM slightly and made improvements now it flows much better with a beat/vocal notes/lns and i have changed the HD quite abit i used some of your mods and other parts i just remapped myself to keep the flow.Columns: 0/1/2/3
- 01:08:999 - Maybe move to column 0 (relative position consistency with 01:08:076 (finish off pattern)?
-> Alternatively maybe move 01:09:230 to column 0 and 01:09:460 to column 1 (finish your left-right-left pattern)?
- 01:17:999 - Missing note (instrumental consistency with 01:17:076 and other places) - maybe try moving 01:17:768 to column 1 and add a note here at column 2? (optional, it plays kind of ok without it)
- 01:21:922 - Maybe add note to column 1 (seems to be a missing note, this part is a pretty loud drum stream, kinda feels weird not having anything here. (also optional)
- 00:07:383 - Seems a bit overlayered, the main thing here is the vocal and there's no contrast between this and 00:08:307 where there's a burst in the background instruments (delete column 3 to follow pitch)?
- 01:11:999 - Missing note (consistency with 00:08:307)?
- (00:08:307 to 00:23:076) - Double usage seems nearly random (e.g. 00:19:845 and 00:22:614 would probably work as a double, but 00:20:076 probably wouldn't because there's no actual loud sound. A double at 00:20:307 would also break instrumental consistency with 00:19:383 and everywhere else where that instrument is playing) - maybe emphasise every other double white line (start of music phrase) and also use doubles wherever you hear this instrument at 00:15:230)?
->00:21:922 also seems like a missing note (but kinda faint so this is optional)
- The first two vocal phrases can be divided into: (00:23:076 to 00:30:440) and (00:30:440 to 00:37:845) (they can probably be divided further but since this is NM, dividing it at every sentence seems fine)
->Keeping that in mind, add a LN to 00:30:460 (to the next double white line) for consistency with 00:23:076, and make 00:24:922 (24922|3) into a normal note for consistency with 00:32:307?
->00:33:691 to 00:36:691 - One of the lines seem to be following vocal suddenly - and this is inconsistent with (00:27:460 to 00:29:768):
->Maybe just stick to following background music since this feels a bit random, or alternatively...
->If you follow vocal here, then at least have one of the lines follow vocal for the other section (00:27:460 to 00:29:768) too?
->00:35:537 - If you're sticking to following vocal for this section, then change this LN into a normal note? (because a)No single person has a "dual voice" setting which lets them sing two syllables at once and b)Holding the last two syllables of a word instead of the word itself feels a bit awkward).
->You can probably stop the vocal at 00:30:460 - the rest is technically fading away.
->00:37:845 - Double for emphasis (instrumental consistency with 00:23:076)?
- 00:53:076 - Delete one - inconsistent with 00:56:768 / 01:00:460 / etc etc.
- 00:53:999 / 00:55:845 etc - Maybe emphasise this instrument as a double since the sound it's making is pretty loud?
- 01:06:807 - Misplaced stream (blue line is a ghost position) - and 01:07:383 would work as a double for emphasis since there's a loud burst in music... maybe try this? http://puu.sh/bCxqt/82c8709c93.jpg
- 01:32:999 / 01:34:845 - Inconsistent with 01:17:999 / 01:19:614 where you have LNs following vocal- maybe:
-> Add note and make into an LN (stop at 01:34:845), and
->Make 01:34:845 into an LN (stop at 01:35:537)?
- 01:44:307 - Maybe just follow your previous two patterns for this (01:36:922 and 01:40;614) instead of two LNs (optional - two LNs also kinda work since this is the ending (seems deliberately placed), but keep in mind this is technically a consistency break so I'd recommend following your previous patterns).
- 00:07:383 - Just vocal here, can probably delete the normal note?
- 00:08:307 to 00:23:076 - A few inconsistencies in double and LN usage - Not sure if this is deliberate since the intensity only increases on the third playthrough, so maybe add one to:
->00:08:307 - Because this needs to be emphasised more than 00:07:845
->00:09:230 / 00:10:153 / 00:11:076 / 00:12:922 / 00:13:845 / 00:15:691 / 00:21:230 - for instrumental consistency with 00:08:307 / 00:16:614 / 00:17:537 etc (i.e. keep using doubles for that instrument)?
->00:11:999 - Two LNs to hold vocal - but you didn't use this at 00:08:307 so maybe change one into a normal note? Also gives you more space to add some notes from the point above
->00:14:076 - Not sure if deliberate or not, maybe move to column 1 to keep the trill pattern (optional)?
->Delete one from 00:20:999 (preferably column 0 to reduce awkwardness and for consistency with 00:14:537)?
- 00:22:383 - Maybe delete one (music is roughly the same strength as 00:22:153 but weaker than 00:22:614)?
- 00:23:076 / 00:30:460 - Maybe use triples since this can be emphasised a bit more I think? (music burst)
- 00:24:922 - Add one for music emphasis?
- 00:25:153 - Add one for emphasis change (white -> red)?
- 00:27:691 to 00:28:614 - Emphasis change seems a bit early - maybe doubles on red until the double white line at 00:28:614, before changing emphasis to white line:
- Add one to 00:27:922 / 00:28:383 / 00:28:614, then delete one from 00:28:153?
- 00:33:922 to 00:35:999 - Somehow your pattern completely breaks down at this point after those random triples - but the music is pretty much consistent for most of this section... maybe try:
->Delete one from 00:33:922 / 00:34:845 (random inconsistent triples)
->Add one to 00:34:383 and 00:35:307 (pattern consistency)
->00:35:999 is a good place to stop the pattern - so maybe move 00:36:230 (36230|3) to column 1 at 00:36:460? (00:36:460 seems like a missing note / inconsistency)
->May have to move some notes around to avoid some awkward patterns
- Add one to 00:40:153 / 00:40:614 / 00:41:076 / 00:41:999 / 00:42:460 / 00:42:922 / 00:43:845 / 00:44:307 / 00:44:768 for instrumental / pattern consistency with (00:37:845 to 00:39:691)?
- 00:50:768 - Missing a note - same instruments as 00:48:922 - I do realise that adding a full-length LN will mean that the pattern will "overflow" into the next pattern - but technically this is a consistency break, so maybe add an LN ending at 01:51:691 (on column 3 - and move the two notes that the LN cuts across)?
- 00:52:014 / 00:59:999 - Missing note (add one - wrong emphasis and for consistency with 00:56:307)
- 00:53:537 - I only hear vocal here - delete one to keep consistent with 00:57:230?
- 01:07:383 - Add one (music burst)?
- 01:09:230 / 01:12:922 - Add one for emphasis? Seems inconsistent with e.g. 01:11:076 and 01:14:768
- 01:13:614 - I don't hear much happening (compared to 01:14:537) so maybe delete one here?
- 01:14:537 - Move column 1 to 3 to follow pitch?
- 01:14:999 (74999|3,74999|0,75114|2,75114|1,75230|0,75230|3) - Maybe copy note position of 00:14:076 (74076|2,74076|1,74191|3,74191|0,74307|2,74307|1) - or it sounds a bit imbalanced (so you have two of those in a row which are white-pink-white and two in a row which are "inverted" (i.e. pink-white-pink) - image: http://puu.sh/bCEQr/957d97013b.jpg?
- 01:16:845 (76845|0,76960|1,77076|2) - Maybe either:
->Add one to each to "balance" the pattern at 01:15:922 (75922|1,75922|2,76037|3,76037|0,76153|1,76153|2) (maybe a white-pink-white pattern since your previous one was pink-white-pink?) (suggested - image: http://puu.sh/bCESz/bdbf773f5f.jpg) or alternatively,
->Delete one from each double of 01:15:922 (75922|2,75922|1,76037|0,76037|3,76153|2,76153|1) (not really suggested since this will probably break balance)
->Maybe move 01:16:614 (76614|3) to column 2 to avoid awkwardness as well if you decide to change the pattern)?
- 01:20:307 - Maybe add one (column 3) for consistency with 01:18:460? (optional, since this is in the middle of a stream)
- 01:21:807 / 01:21:922 / 01:22:037 - Maybe doubles for consistency with 01:21:691? (But might have an awkward pattern if you do this so this is optional).
- 01:21:691 - the 4-note pattern here is sort of inconsistent with 00:52:153 (corresponding points) - maybe change 00:52:153 to match 01:21:691 :
->Add note to 00:52:268, then
->Delete a note from 00:52:383, then
->Add note to 00:52:499?
Sorry @_@ it looks like a lot but is mainly explanations. Also, I think I heard a lot of stuff which were unmapped which could have increased the star rating, so I'm also kind of curious to see what you did for your MX difficulty if you still have that.