Yun*chi - Your song* [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
52
show more
Topic Starter
Mat

guststorm wrote:

I think hit sounds should be there rather than muted off.

People who prefer them will have that option while people who dislike them will probably have it turned off.


from 10% to maybe 30-40%
I will change the sample volume didnt realise it was that low. Thanks for the tip~
Topic Starter
Mat

prebruler wrote:

In the EZ difficulty, the jack between 01:30:459 - 01:33:921 don't really follow the song and seems out of place. It would probably be better to put an other pattern there.

Other than that the map is pretty on the beat ;3
Ahh i see you are right about the jacks.
Ive changed the [EZ] diff jacks into patterns so it flows better. Thanks for help~
Topic Starter
Mat

Psychodic wrote:

I think the MX difficulty should be taken off all together, the HD difficulty already has everything the song has to offer, and MX is overmapped. Like you told me before, you need it to be overmapped for it to be a MX, true, but it's basically an extra difficulty that has almost nothing to add in to the actual song. Notes are there that shouldn't be, but all in all the HD and NM maps are great, so you should make this one of those easier maps where it only goes to HD. :D:)
I see where you are coming from i will leave the MX difficulty in tho because the testers i got to play the map found the MX diff very enjoyable and i dont think its overmapped too much since it still flows well to the rythem. I may remove it if others recommend to aswell but not atm. Thanks~
Topic Starter
Mat

Billy987bob wrote:

I would remove MX completely.

For edits to HD: 00:22:845 - 00:37:845 the double notes seemed over used. They didn't match the lyrics. I would use single notes to match the beat and Double notes when the lyrics match the beat.
Same problem again around 01:06:691 - 01:16:500 before streams start.
The streams themselves feel like just notes thrown in to play tbh. they match the beat but that's all.

The parts with the LNs make the most sense and are most fun to play
Ok i have removed the chords that where out of place and only kept the relevant and needed ones on the [HD] diff.
thanks for the help~
-ScarIet
The beats are not very well synchronized, try to get the HP!
Topic Starter
Mat

C h e n wrote:

The beats are not very well synchronized, try to get the HP!
what do you mean? like the offset? and 'get the HP' o.O what about the HP please explain D: but thanks for checking it out~
puxtu
Hi, I'm from

♬♪Endless modding queue♪♬

Here My mod as requested.
- Aimod: ok
- Metadata
- Source: ログ・ホライズン
- Tag: TV Size Log Horizon ending
here you can check the newest beatmap ranked before: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/321978
- Preiview point: for all diff, set this position 00:07:384 - as preview point
- Kiai time: why there's no kiai time in all diff? :/ I suggest you to make one or two kiai section.. like from this position 00:08:307 - until 00:23:076 - and from 01:36:921 - until 01:44:305 -


Column: /1/2/3/4/


OD+1 HP+1
this diff has 1.7 stars wich means it's too hard for an easy diff, try to remove some notes to reduce the star
00:30:922 (30922|3,31383|3) - remove this
00:33:229 (33229|0,33691|0) - ^
00:35:306 (35306|3,35537|2,35768|1) - ^
00:47:075 (47075|3,47306|0,47537|3,47768|0,47999|3,48922|1,49845|0,49845|1) - ^
01:07:383 (67383|3,67844|3,68306|3,68537|0,68998|0,69460|0) - ^
01:22:152 (82152|0,82383|3) - ^
01:23:306 (83306|2,84229|0,94613|2,95075|2,95536|2) - ^
01:36:921 (96921|2) - ^
01:43:382 (103382|2,104305|3,104767|1,105228|1,105690|1,106152|1,107998|1) - ^
OD+1
same problem with EZ diff, too many unnecessary notes and that's why it has H logo
00:15:691 (15691|2,16153|1,16614|2,17076|1,17537|2,17999|2,18460|0,18691|0,18691|1,19153|3,19384|2,19384|3,19614|3,20768|0,20999|1,21230|2) - Remove these notes
00:24:922 (24922|2) - ^
00:30:922 (30922|3,31845|3,32537|0,33460|1,33691|2,33922|2,34383|1,34614|0,35076|1,35306|0,35768|2,36229|3,36691|2,36922|3,37153|2,37383|1) - ^
00:41:306 (41306|2,41537|1,41768|2,41999|1,42229|2,42460|1,42691|2,43152|2,43614|1,44075|1,44537|1,44768|3,44999|2,45229|1,45460|0,45691|1,45922|2,46152|3,46383|3,46614|2,47075|1,47306|0,47537|2,47999|1) - ^
01:03:229 (63229|0,63921|1,64614|0,65075|2,65537|0,65998|2,66460|1) - ^
01:10:844 (70844|1,71075|2,71306|3,71537|2,71767|1,71998|2,72229|3,72460|2,72690|1,72921|2,73152|3,73383|2,73614|1,73844|2,74075|3,74306|3,74306|0) - ^
01:21:690 (81690|2,81921|0,81921|2) - ^
the rest of it is overmapped.
OD+1
00:37:153 (37153|2) - move this to 00:37:383 - col 4
00:37:614 (37614|1) - remove this
01:21:690 (81690|2) - ^
01:21:806 - add 1 note
01:21:921 - ^
01:22:037 - ^
01:22:152 - add col 4
01:35:998 (95998|2) - remove this
just because this is a MX diff, doesn't mean you can throw notes randomly all over the place too make it looks harder..
this diff is so overmapped, maybe I'll just point some part that really needs to remap
00:22:845 - ~ 00:27:691 -
00:34:845 - ~ 00:36:576 -
00:58:383 - ~ 01:00:690 -
01:02:306 - ~ 01:07:152 -
01:12:690 - ~ 01:14:537 -
01:22:152 - ~ 01:29:075 -


that's all, good luck with your map ;)
Topic Starter
Mat

puxtu wrote:

Hi, I'm from

♬♪Endless modding queue♪♬

Here My mod as requested.
- Aimod: ok
- Metadata
- Source: ログ・ホライズン
- Tag: TV Size Log Horizon ending
here you can check the newest beatmap ranked before: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/321978
- Preiview point: for all diff, set this position 00:07:384 - as preview point
- Kiai time: why there's no kiai time in all diff? :/ I suggest you to make one or two kiai section.. like from this position 00:08:307 - until 00:23:076 - and from 01:36:921 - until 01:44:305 -


Column: /1/2/3/4/


OD+1 HP+1
this diff has 1.7 stars wich means it's too hard for an easy diff, try to remove some notes to reduce the star
00:30:922 (30922|3,31383|3) - remove this
00:33:229 (33229|0,33691|0) - ^
00:35:306 (35306|3,35537|2,35768|1) - ^
00:47:075 (47075|3,47306|0,47537|3,47768|0,47999|3,48922|1,49845|0,49845|1) - ^
01:07:383 (67383|3,67844|3,68306|3,68537|0,68998|0,69460|0) - ^
01:22:152 (82152|0,82383|3) - ^
01:23:306 (83306|2,84229|0,94613|2,95075|2,95536|2) - ^
01:36:921 (96921|2) - ^
01:43:382 (103382|2,104305|3,104767|1,105228|1,105690|1,106152|1,107998|1) - ^
OD+1
same problem with EZ diff, too many unnecessary notes and that's why it has H logo
00:15:691 (15691|2,16153|1,16614|2,17076|1,17537|2,17999|2,18460|0,18691|0,18691|1,19153|3,19384|2,19384|3,19614|3,20768|0,20999|1,21230|2) - Remove these notes
00:24:922 (24922|2) - ^
00:30:922 (30922|3,31845|3,32537|0,33460|1,33691|2,33922|2,34383|1,34614|0,35076|1,35306|0,35768|2,36229|3,36691|2,36922|3,37153|2,37383|1) - ^
00:41:306 (41306|2,41537|1,41768|2,41999|1,42229|2,42460|1,42691|2,43152|2,43614|1,44075|1,44537|1,44768|3,44999|2,45229|1,45460|0,45691|1,45922|2,46152|3,46383|3,46614|2,47075|1,47306|0,47537|2,47999|1) - ^
01:03:229 (63229|0,63921|1,64614|0,65075|2,65537|0,65998|2,66460|1) - ^
01:10:844 (70844|1,71075|2,71306|3,71537|2,71767|1,71998|2,72229|3,72460|2,72690|1,72921|2,73152|3,73383|2,73614|1,73844|2,74075|3,74306|3,74306|0) - ^
01:21:690 (81690|2,81921|0,81921|2) - ^
the rest of it is overmapped.
OD+1
00:37:153 (37153|2) - move this to 00:37:383 - col 4
00:37:614 (37614|1) - remove this
01:21:690 (81690|2) - ^
01:21:806 - add 1 note
01:21:921 - ^
01:22:037 - ^
01:22:152 - add col 4
01:35:998 (95998|2) - remove this
just because this is a MX diff, doesn't mean you can throw notes randomly all over the place too make it looks harder..
this diff is so overmapped, maybe I'll just point some part that really needs to remap
00:22:845 - ~ 00:27:691 -
00:34:845 - ~ 00:36:576 -
00:58:383 - ~ 01:00:690 -
01:02:306 - ~ 01:07:152 -
01:12:690 - ~ 01:14:537 -
01:22:152 - ~ 01:29:075 -


that's all, good luck with your map ;)
Thanks alot! I have made the changes that you have suggested and changed a couple more notes and patterns so the difficulty of the map correlates to that of the star rating. This has been a big help thanks~ <3
Hayabusa
So here is what i think you should change and keep For this map.

HD Difficulty
00:37:383 (37383|3) - Remove this note
00:37:845 (37845|0) - Move this note to lane 2

MX Difficulty
Change HP and OD to 9.

EZ and NM Difficulty
These difficulties to me seem absolutely fine, there is no need in my opinion to change these.

So thats all, and good look with the map! :D
Topic Starter
Mat

H A Y A B U S A wrote:

So here is what i think you should change and keep For this map.

HD Difficulty
00:37:383 (37383|3) - Remove this note
00:37:845 (37845|0) - Move this note to lane 2

MX Difficulty
Change HP and OD to 9.

EZ and NM Difficulty
These difficulties to me seem absolutely fine, there is no need in my opinion to change these.

So thats all, and good look with the map! :D
Ok thanks i see the triple chord seems out of place and breaks the rythem. I have changed it (:
and i see the hp is same as HD for MX so i have changed it (: thanks for modding haya~ <3
Ayaya

H A Y A B U S A wrote:

MX Difficulty
Change HP and OD to 9.
Naw, keep it both at 8. You really see a MX diff with 9 HP or OD. No Kudosu.
Tornspirit
First official mod I've done o.o
---

All of the below are suggestions, do not have to be followed, but I believe they improve flow of the song. I group change suggestions with same reasoning, and list reasoning after suggestions.

columns = [1|2|3|4]

00:18:460 (18460|2) - move to 4
00:32:999 (32999|2) - move to 1 (successive notes in same column for rising/falling notes)

From 00:37:839 - 00:47:051 - perhaps change when the notes alternate to every 4 beats to fit better with pattern?

01:08:998 (68998|1) - move to 1
01:09:460 (69460|0) - move to 2 (these two purely subjective)

01:25:844 (85844|2) - move to 4
01:28:613 (88613|1) - move to 1 (less repetition)
00:42:922 (42922|3) - move to 1
00:43:152 (43152|3) - move to 3
00:43:383 (43383|2) - move to 4 (notes flow better)
00:23:537 (23537|2) - move to 1 (fits with rest of chords)
On a sidenote I personally don't like how one part has the higher note of the piano as chord and the other has the lower note of the piano as chord

00:36:460 (36460|1) - remove (piano skips a note here)

00:36:691 (36691|2) - move to 4
00:36:922 (36922|3) - move to 3
00:37:152 (37152|3) - move to 2 (piano notes descend)

00:53:998 - add note 2
00:57:690 - add note 3 (think a note for the percussion fits in these two places)
Topic Starter
Mat

Tornspirit wrote:

First official mod I've done o.o
---

All of the below are suggestions, do not have to be followed, but I believe they improve flow of the song. I group change suggestions with same reasoning, and list reasoning after suggestions.

columns = [1|2|3|4]

00:18:460 (18460|2) - move to 4
00:32:999 (32999|2) - move to 1 (successive notes in same column for rising/falling notes)

From 00:37:839 - 00:47:051 - perhaps change when the notes alternate to every 4 beats to fit better with pattern?

01:08:998 (68998|1) - move to 1
01:09:460 (69460|0) - move to 2 (these two purely subjective)

01:25:844 (85844|2) - move to 4
01:28:613 (88613|1) - move to 1 (less repetition)
00:42:922 (42922|3) - move to 1
00:43:152 (43152|3) - move to 3
00:43:383 (43383|2) - move to 4 (notes flow better)
00:23:537 (23537|2) - move to 1 (fits with rest of chords)
On a sidenote I personally don't like how one part has the higher note of the piano as chord and the other has the lower note of the piano as chord

00:36:460 (36460|1) - remove (piano skips a note here)

00:36:691 (36691|2) - move to 4
00:36:922 (36922|3) - move to 3
00:37:152 (37152|3) - move to 2 (piano notes descend)

00:53:998 - add note 2
00:57:690 - add note 3 (think a note for the percussion fits in these two places)
Very nice mod for spotting those little flaws thank you very much and i have edited it. Thank you very much~ <3
Fee
I think all the EZ, NM, HD have all been made well but the MX difficulty is fairly overmapped, mabye consider removing it.
Topic Starter
Mat

mutant268 wrote:

I think all the EZ, NM, HD have all been made well but the MX difficulty is fairly overmapped, mabye consider removing it.
Ok im gunna remove the MX it does feel overmapped for the song and barely fits in with the speed of the song anyways thanks for the input <3
Epic Newb
First time modding
HD

00:10:499 (10499|0) - add 1 note to 1
00:14:076 (14076|0) - moved to 1
00:14:191 (14191|0) - add 1 note to 1
00:37:152 (37152|1) - moved to 2
01:06:806 (66806|0) - moves to 1
01:07:152 (67152|1) - added note to 2
01:07:383 (67383|2) - added note to 3
Topic Starter
Mat

Epic Newb wrote:

First time modding
HD

00:10:499 (10499|0) - add 1 note to 1 Keeping single note stream
00:14:076 (14076|0) - moved to 1 done
00:14:191 (14191|0) - add 1 note to 1 done
00:37:152 (37152|1) - moved to 2 Keeping this stream as it is
01:06:806 (66806|0) - moves to 1 not making a 3 note jack
01:07:152 (67152|1) - added note to 2 dont want 3 note chord
01:07:383 (67383|2) - added note to 3 dont want 3 note chord
ok ive moved some of the notes but the ones you have said to add i may add if others say so also but the way the streams are set up is that there isnt ment to be any 3 note chords mid stream early on and i prefer to have the alternate over jacks in a slow beat. Thanks for the help and modding <3
Kdefs
00:37:845 (37845|3) - add some doubles in here like this http://puu.sh/bBs3v.jpg flows more nicely
00:53:075 (53075|2) - add a double here it adds a nice break feeling to it
00:59:998 (59998|0) - to 01:02:306 (62306|0) - this entire section is pure evil for some reason it doesn't fit
01:37:844 (97844|1) - this double flows better http://puu.sh/bBsp1.jpg


lazy mod
Topic Starter
Mat

Storm- wrote:

00:37:845 (37845|3) - add some doubles in here like this http://puu.sh/bBs3v.jpg flows more nicely Done
00:53:075 (53075|2) - add a double here it adds a nice break feeling to it Done
00:59:998 (59998|0) - to 01:02:306 (62306|0) - this entire section is pure evil for some reason it doesn't fit Done
01:37:844 (97844|1) - this double flows better http://puu.sh/bBsp1.jpg Done


lazy mod
Thanks for the Mod i have made all the changes as i like every one of them they make the map flow and play better thanks~ <3
Starry-
o/
hi :3 all diffs look pretty nice to me so sry for bad mod ;-;
[General]

Why is there a random offset point 00:00:00?
All timing points should be inherited in this case since you're only adding kiai?
Why is bpm 130.002? -> 130.000 bpm pls
Since the map's hitsounds are audible you should consider just putting even basic hitsounds in. Eg. finishes on certain white ticks. they'll help the player

[EZ]
01:01:844 (61844|3) - should just be a note
its kinda hard to say stuff about this diff since they're mainly just 1/2s in the hard parts. i'd suggest looking at mapping the vocals more in this diff since some parts really lack lns looking at the rest of the map.

[HD]

00:47:999 (47999|0) - i find this note really hard to hit for some reason. with the lns seem pretty hard for a hard diff
01:23:652 (83652|2,83767|3,83882|1,83998|2) - i dont like how the streams switch on a blue tick



this goes for all of the streams in this section, i think they should change on each white tick as so:


(example)

apart from this though you should be fine, the patterns are fun since its low bpm. :3 goodluck
rip mx diff 2014
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply