1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted

[-Rinzler-] wrote:

Hi from mod queue, i'm sorry for the delay ><

Column Format
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |


[EZ]
Looks Fine :D


[NM]
00:21:691 (21691|0) - change this to LN, end it here 00:22:153 -
00:51:460 (51460|1) - delete ?, the sound isn't that loud
01:05:076 (65076|1) - move to 3, for variety pattern
01:05:999 (65999|1) - move to 1, ^


[HD]
00:34:845 (34845|2,34845|3,34845|0) - why 3 notes ?, i think 2 is enough
01:08:768 - add note for kick sound
01:09:691 - ^
01:10:614 - ^
01:11:537 - ^
01:18:922 - ^
01:19:845 - ^
01:20:768 - ^


well that's all, don't give me kudos if my mod is useless, good luck anyway :)
Thanks for modding my map~ <3 i have made changes to the NM and removed the tripple from HD and added some of the notes for the kick sounds but not all of them as i want to keep the last pattern the same for rythem. thanks and it was usefull (:
posted
"Arcwinolivirus BAT checking/modding"

Take note that I am focusing on note patterns, comfortability, placements and consistency.
Also, do not be afraid to reject some parts of my mod but reason them out with sense.


[General]
Audio: OK!
BG: It should be 800x600 / 1024x768 / 1366x768
BPM: OK!
Offset: OK!
Preview Time: OK!
AiMod:
• No problem!

Metadata: IMPORTANT
change title to "Your song*"
add "ログ・ホライズン" to source
add "TV Size Log Horizon ending" to tags
Column:
_ _ _ _
4K - |1|2|3|4|
[EZ]
00:36:230 - add note to 3. piano sound.

00:59:537 - add note to 2 so it wont be empty after releasing the LN

01:01:845 (61845|3) - change to short note. inconsistent LN for vocal.

01:02:307 - add note to 2

01:03:230 - add note to 4

01:03:922 - add note to 1

01:06:460 - add LN to 3 until 01:06:922

01:06:922 - add note to 1

01:21:691 (81691|2) - change to LN until 01:22:153

[NM]
00:14:537 (14537|0) - move to 3 so it wont be that focus on left hand.

00:20:076 (20076|0,20307|1) - ctrl h

00:33:691 - add note to 1

00:37:614 (37614|0) - move to 4

00:48:460 - add note to 4

01:06:922 - suggesting: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2052198
• Hand balance pattern.
• Easier to hit.

01:19:614 (79614|0) - This LN should be at 01:20:307

and.. if applied 01:17:999 (77999|3) - extend to 01:19:845

01:35:999 to 01:47:999 - I highly recommend to remap this part because of abusive LNs for an NM diff. Just map like you did at 00:08:307 to 00:21:230

[HD]
00:13:383 (13383|2,13614|2) - move to 1 to avoid stacking on 3rd column.

00:19:614 (19614|2) - move to 1
00:20:537 (20537|0) - move to 3
00:22:383 (22383|3) - move to 1 or rearrange according to pitch. stairs would be good on it.

00:30:460 - add note to 1 strong sound.
00:37:845 - ^ to 3
00:38:999 (38999|2) - ^ to 2
00:40:845 (40845|3) - ^ to 3

00:45:230 (45230|0,46153|3,47076|2,47999|1,48922|0,49845|2) - avoid overlapping these LNs. Because of it, you are limited to do more better patterns. Also these LNs are inconsistent and not that strong to overlapped for. Rearrange and spread the notes. While 00:52:614 (52614|0,53537|2,54460|3,55383|1) - These LNs are acceptable since consistent long sound and also easily readable.

00:53:999 - add note to 2

01:00:922 (60922|2) - reduce until 01:01:845 and..\

01:02:076 (62076|1) - move to 3

01:02:537 (62537|1) - move to 4

01:03:230 (63230|2,63460|3,63922|2) - change to short note. Inconsistent LN for vocal.
01:02:768 (62768|1) - reduce LN until 01:05:537
and suggesting:
01:05:537 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2052233
• Consistent LNs for the raising sound effect
• Easy to read and comfortable to hit.

01:07:383 until 01:36:922 - I suggest to remove most of ghost 1/4th notes in this chorus as they suddenly appeared out of nowhere. There are no 1/4th melodies or instruments except for the hithats like 01:08:537 (68537|0,68653|1,68768|0,68768|2,69460|3,69576|2,69691|1,69691|3) - which is mapped consistently.

01:36:922 until the end - Avoid stacking of notes like 01:36:922 (96922|0,97153|0,97383|0) and 01:44:076 (104076|3,104307|3,104537|3) - there are other columns you can make patterns more. Also I suggest to avoid overlapping of LNs like 01:43:383 (103383|0,103845|1,104307|2,104768|3,105691|0,106153|1,106614|2) - Even Victorica's version do not have this kind of LNs

[Overall]
Another Your song 4K Map /:3/ Good luck~ ^o^
posted

arcwinolivirus wrote:

"Arcwinolivirus BAT checking/modding"

Take note that I am focusing on note patterns, comfortability, placements and consistency.
Also, do not be afraid to reject some parts of my mod but reason them out with sense.


[General]
Audio: OK!
BG: It should be 800x600 / 1024x768 / 1366x768
BPM: OK!
Offset: OK!
Preview Time: OK!
AiMod:
• No problem!

Metadata: IMPORTANT
change title to "Your song*"
add "ログ・ホライズン" to source
add "TV Size Log Horizon ending" to tags
Column:
_ _ _ _
4K - |1|2|3|4|
[EZ]
00:36:230 - add note to 3. piano sound.

00:59:537 - add note to 2 so it wont be empty after releasing the LN

01:01:845 (61845|3) - change to short note. inconsistent LN for vocal.

01:02:307 - add note to 2

01:03:230 - add note to 4

01:03:922 - add note to 1

01:06:460 - add LN to 3 until 01:06:922

01:06:922 - add note to 1

01:21:691 (81691|2) - change to LN until 01:22:153

[NM]
00:14:537 (14537|0) - move to 3 so it wont be that focus on left hand.

00:20:076 (20076|0,20307|1) - ctrl h

00:33:691 - add note to 1

00:37:614 (37614|0) - move to 4

00:48:460 - add note to 4

01:06:922 - suggesting: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2052198
• Hand balance pattern.
• Easier to hit.

01:19:614 (79614|0) - This LN should be at 01:20:307

and.. if applied 01:17:999 (77999|3) - extend to 01:19:845

01:35:999 to 01:47:999 - I highly recommend to remap this part because of abusive LNs for an NM diff. Just map like you did at 00:08:307 to 00:21:230

[HD]
00:13:383 (13383|2,13614|2) - move to 1 to avoid stacking on 3rd column.

00:19:614 (19614|2) - move to 1
00:20:537 (20537|0) - move to 3
00:22:383 (22383|3) - move to 1 or rearrange according to pitch. stairs would be good on it.

00:30:460 - add note to 1 strong sound.
00:37:845 - ^ to 3
00:38:999 (38999|2) - ^ to 2
00:40:845 (40845|3) - ^ to 3

00:45:230 (45230|0,46153|3,47076|2,47999|1,48922|0,49845|2) - avoid overlapping these LNs. Because of it, you are limited to do more better patterns. Also these LNs are inconsistent and not that strong to overlapped for. Rearrange and spread the notes. While 00:52:614 (52614|0,53537|2,54460|3,55383|1) - These LNs are acceptable since consistent long sound and also easily readable.

00:53:999 - add note to 2

01:00:922 (60922|2) - reduce until 01:01:845 and..\

01:02:076 (62076|1) - move to 3

01:02:537 (62537|1) - move to 4

01:03:230 (63230|2,63460|3,63922|2) - change to short note. Inconsistent LN for vocal.
01:02:768 (62768|1) - reduce LN until 01:05:537
and suggesting:
01:05:537 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2052233
• Consistent LNs for the raising sound effect
• Easy to read and comfortable to hit.

01:07:383 until 01:36:922 - I suggest to remove most of ghost 1/4th notes in this chorus as they suddenly appeared out of nowhere. There are no 1/4th melodies or instruments except for the hithats like 01:08:537 (68537|0,68653|1,68768|0,68768|2,69460|3,69576|2,69691|1,69691|3) - which is mapped consistently.

01:36:922 until the end - Avoid stacking of notes like 01:36:922 (96922|0,97153|0,97383|0) and 01:44:076 (104076|3,104307|3,104537|3) - there are other columns you can make patterns more. Also I suggest to avoid overlapping of LNs like 01:43:383 (103383|0,103845|1,104307|2,104768|3,105691|0,106153|1,106614|2) - Even Victorica's version do not have this kind of LNs

[Overall]
Another Your song 4K Map /:3/ Good luck~ ^o^
Thanks for taking a look at my map and modding it~ <3
I have made all of the changes with abit of remapping so i hope its good to go now (:
Hope to hear again soon.
posted
[Aphrodena's Modding Queue]

|0|1|2|3|


[General]
Consistent mapping for the most part, but I think that the repetitive patterns are a little boring in HD. Good luck with ranked!

[4K EZ]
Looks fine, but I think that some patterns are overused/too repetitive.

[4K NM]
00:51:691 (51691|2,51691|3,51922|1,51922|3,52153|2,52153|0,52383|1,52383|0) - This section is probably harder here than in HD
01:06:691 (66691|1,66922|0,67037|3,67153|1,67268|2,67383|1) - Inconsistent with earlier fill
01:19:614 - Add note
01:44:768 (104768|2,104768|1) to 01:47:537 (107537|2,107537|1) could use a bit of variety

[4K HD]
I think that there's too much emphasis on |1|2| during this section 01:07:845 (67845|2,67845|1) to 01:11:999 (71999|2,71999|1) in the chorus.
The 21212121 pattern between 01:22:153 (82153|3,82153|2) and 01:25:383 (85383|1,85383|0) could use some variety, especially for HD.
01:27:691 (87691|2) to 01:32:307 (92307|2) could also use some variation.

01:43:383 (103383|0) - Should end at 01:43:845 (103845|0) I feel
posted

Aphrodena wrote:

[Aphrodena's Modding Queue]

|0|1|2|3|


[General]
Consistent mapping for the most part, but I think that the repetitive patterns are a little boring in HD. Good luck with ranked!

[4K EZ]
Looks fine, but I think that some patterns are overused/too repetitive.

[4K NM]
00:51:691 (51691|2,51691|3,51922|1,51922|3,52153|2,52153|0,52383|1,52383|0) - This section is probably harder here than in HD
01:06:691 (66691|1,66922|0,67037|3,67153|1,67268|2,67383|1) - Inconsistent with earlier fill
01:19:614 - Add note
01:44:768 (104768|2,104768|1) to 01:47:537 (107537|2,107537|1) could use a bit of variety

[4K HD]
I think that there's too much emphasis on |1|2| during this section 01:07:845 (67845|2,67845|1) to 01:11:999 (71999|2,71999|1) in the chorus.
The 21212121 pattern between 01:22:153 (82153|3,82153|2) and 01:25:383 (85383|1,85383|0) could use some variety, especially for HD.
01:27:691 (87691|2) to 01:32:307 (92307|2) could also use some variation.

01:43:383 (103383|0) - Should end at 01:43:845 (103845|0) I feel
Thanks for the mod it was very useful i have made the changes to increase variety, the one thing i think is fine as it is was when you said the |1|2| was too much i dont think it is given the pattern is also there to increase variety in the map but thanks for the input. <3
posted
halo~

i think..
--------------
Column 1/2/3/4

NM
00:21:691 - note one add

HD
00:14:768 - move to 1,4(normal note)
00:14:999 - move to 3
00:15:230 - move to 1(normal note)
00:15:460 - move to 4
00:15:922 - move to 3
00:22:153 - note one add

good luck XD
posted

KawaEE wrote:

halo~

i think..
--------------
Column 1/2/3/4

NM
00:21:691 - note one add Done

HD
00:14:768 - move to 1,4(normal note) Kept the same
00:14:999 - move to 3 Kept the same
00:15:230 - move to 1(normal note) Kept the same
00:15:460 - move to 4 Kept the same
00:15:922 - move to 3 Kept the same
00:22:153 - note one add Done

good luck XD
Thanks for the mod :) i didnt want to change the notes around 14.7 because it would introduce 3 notes in a row in a column whilst holding an LN i would prefer to keep it as it is but i have changed teh NM and last note for HD to keep the flow of the map thanks~
posted
Just a heads up, check the AiMod for all diff. Ever since the update, now it can detect some of the 1ms snapping error.
No Kudo :D
posted

Ayaya wrote:

Just a heads up, check the AiMod for all diff. Ever since the update, now it can detect some of the 1ms snapping error.
No Kudo :D
Ive resnapped a few notes that where 1ms out. Thanks for help :)
posted
hi
MLG mod here

I think imma hate myself for this

i am
wasting space cause i
want to
have my
mod as long as possibl
e

sweg

wow video trnsition amaze!
wow!

[HD]

Minor : 00:18:460 (18460|0,18691|0) - inconsistent u scrub
Idk about you but i like to have neat and consistent stuff, i would suggest to have 1/2 hammers more consistent even though they are quite insignificant for > HD players
00:36:230 (36230|0,36460|2,36460|1,36691|3,36922|2,36922|1,37153|3) - WTF WHY SO LOUD ??!??!?! MY EAR WOW! MY EAR IS FALL!?
Might want to follow the piano here instead of extrapolating the note pattern previously, basically like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2302045
00:38:999 (38999|1,38999|2) - wat ? much no!
Looks like you used 2 note chords here for this but it doesn't really seem to be consistent with 00:42:460 (42460|2,42460|3,42691|3,42922|2,42922|0,44307|3,44307|0,44537|1,44768|0,44768|3) - ?
Minor : 00:41:537 (41537|1,43153|0,43383|3,43383|2,43614|1,43845|3,43845|0,44076|1,44307|0,44307|3,44537|1,44768|3,44768|0,44999|1,45230|3,45230|0,45460|1,45691|2,45691|3,45922|1,46153|2,46383|1,46614|3,46614|2,46845|1,47076|2,47076|3) -
Same idea as previously, I think you should have the hammers consistent here with the previous patterns so as to keep the playstyle of the player consistent when playing
The playstyle when hammering makes you lift your hands more frequently than the bracket ones, in which results in varying intensity, but this is rather minor lol
00:52:383 (52383|3) - No, can better?
Might want to move to the left hand so as to make the pattern an alternating hand pattern, in which i think suits drums more
01:06:922 (66922|2) - What map?
I honestly don't think this LN is needed, it feels like it's hindering the drums you are mapping here

The idea of making this mod as stupid as possible seems to hit me as something that i will regret

ok nevermind i give up i might want to attempt going to eat icecream and cry until i sleep if i continue modding like this

01:08:537 (68537|0,68653|1,68768|0,68768|2) - 01:09:460 (69460|3,69576|2,69691|3,69691|1) - The triplets you mapped here feels rather inconsistent due to some parts not having it | Ex. 01:07:614 (67614|3,67845|2,67845|1) - 01:07:614 (67614|3,67845|2,67845|1) -

01:10:614 (70614|2,70614|0) - You might wanted to emphasize this twinkle bell thing, i suggest to 3-note chord this to have this stronger than other chords since you didn't triplet this | Well i like this variation from the triplet patterning so as to keep the map not monotonous
01:14:076 (74076|0,74191|1,74307|0,74307|3) - You might want to follow the pattern ^ | For variation reasons
01:47:537 (107537|2) - lol this finish actually feels really out of place | The reason is probably i couldn't even hear the hitsounds you put in in the map over the music :c

[NM]
00:24:922 (24922|2) - I would suggest to remove this note so as to keep the chart non-monotonous | Well, you can keep it if you want, this note also helps the player keep in time with the music
00:30:460 - Might want to add another note here on the far right | The note creates a hammer and a 3 note chord which heavily emphasizes this | Comparing this 00:30:460 (30460|0,30460|1) - with 00:26:768 (26768|3,26768|0) - I honestly think that they should vary in note count
00:37:614 (37614|3) - Don't think this is needed, similar to HD, i would suggest a break here since the piano here is very very soft

01:14:999 (74999|1,75230|1,76614|3,76845|3) - I think that some hammers like these could be used on other places more suitable like 01:13:383 (73383|2,73614|1) - OR 01:09:691 (69691|2,69922|1) -
01:07:383 - I honestly think that the chorus pattern here is very very repetitive, consider using hammers on suitable vocals i mentioned above or some other sounds that you would think fit the hammer

01:47:537 (107537|2) - Same as HD

[EZ]

The front is okay imo

I feel that the bridge/chorus here is quite repetitive in terms of note placement
01:10:153 (70153|2,70383|1,70614|0,70845|1) - I guess you can change this to https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2302223 so as to follow vocals
From 01:07:383 - TO 01:35:999 -
Well pretty much all my suggestions are going to be "follow vocals here for variation" I guess you can catch my drift here

01:37:383 (97383|1,97845|0,98307|1,98768|0,99230|1) - Might want to swap columns so as to follow pitch relevancy with respect to the piano in the music
01:41:076 (101076|3,101537|2,101999|3,102460|2,102922|3) - ^
01:47:537 (107537|0) - Same as HD (lol)
posted

lZenxl wrote:

hi
MLG mod here

I think imma hate myself for this

i am
wasting space cause i
want to
have my
mod as long as possibl
e

sweg

wow video trnsition amaze!
wow!

[HD]

Minor : 00:18:460 (18460|0,18691|0) - inconsistent u scrub
Idk about you but i like to have neat and consistent stuff, i would suggest to have 1/2 hammers more consistent even though they are quite insignificant for > HD players
00:36:230 (36230|0,36460|2,36460|1,36691|3,36922|2,36922|1,37153|3) - WTF WHY SO LOUD ??!??!?! MY EAR WOW! MY EAR IS FALL!?
Might want to follow the piano here instead of extrapolating the note pattern previously, basically like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2302045
00:38:999 (38999|1,38999|2) - wat ? much no!
Looks like you used 2 note chords here for this but it doesn't really seem to be consistent with 00:42:460 (42460|2,42460|3,42691|3,42922|2,42922|0,44307|3,44307|0,44537|1,44768|0,44768|3) - ?
Minor : 00:41:537 (41537|1,43153|0,43383|3,43383|2,43614|1,43845|3,43845|0,44076|1,44307|0,44307|3,44537|1,44768|3,44768|0,44999|1,45230|3,45230|0,45460|1,45691|2,45691|3,45922|1,46153|2,46383|1,46614|3,46614|2,46845|1,47076|2,47076|3) -
Same idea as previously, I think you should have the hammers consistent here with the previous patterns so as to keep the playstyle of the player consistent when playing
The playstyle when hammering makes you lift your hands more frequently than the bracket ones, in which results in varying intensity, but this is rather minor lol
00:52:383 (52383|3) - No, can better?
Might want to move to the left hand so as to make the pattern an alternating hand pattern, in which i think suits drums more
01:06:922 (66922|2) - What map?
I honestly don't think this LN is needed, it feels like it's hindering the drums you are mapping here

The idea of making this mod as stupid as possible seems to hit me as something that i will regret

ok nevermind i give up i might want to attempt going to eat icecream and cry until i sleep if i continue modding like this

01:08:537 (68537|0,68653|1,68768|0,68768|2) - 01:09:460 (69460|3,69576|2,69691|3,69691|1) - The triplets you mapped here feels rather inconsistent due to some parts not having it | Ex. 01:07:614 (67614|3,67845|2,67845|1) - 01:07:614 (67614|3,67845|2,67845|1) -

01:10:614 (70614|2,70614|0) - You might wanted to emphasize this twinkle bell thing, i suggest to 3-note chord this to have this stronger than other chords since you didn't triplet this | Well i like this variation from the triplet patterning so as to keep the map not monotonous
01:14:076 (74076|0,74191|1,74307|0,74307|3) - You might want to follow the pattern ^ | For variation reasons
01:47:537 (107537|2) - lol this finish actually feels really out of place | The reason is probably i couldn't even hear the hitsounds you put in in the map over the music :c

[NM]
00:24:922 (24922|2) - I would suggest to remove this note so as to keep the chart non-monotonous | Well, you can keep it if you want, this note also helps the player keep in time with the music
00:30:460 - Might want to add another note here on the far right | The note creates a hammer and a 3 note chord which heavily emphasizes this | Comparing this 00:30:460 (30460|0,30460|1) - with 00:26:768 (26768|3,26768|0) - I honestly think that they should vary in note count
00:37:614 (37614|3) - Don't think this is needed, similar to HD, i would suggest a break here since the piano here is very very soft

01:14:999 (74999|1,75230|1,76614|3,76845|3) - I think that some hammers like these could be used on other places more suitable like 01:13:383 (73383|2,73614|1) - OR 01:09:691 (69691|2,69922|1) -
01:07:383 - I honestly think that the chorus pattern here is very very repetitive, consider using hammers on suitable vocals i mentioned above or some other sounds that you would think fit the hammer

01:47:537 (107537|2) - Same as HD

[EZ]

The front is okay imo

I feel that the bridge/chorus here is quite repetitive in terms of note placement
01:10:153 (70153|2,70383|1,70614|0,70845|1) - I guess you can change this to https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2302223 so as to follow vocals
From 01:07:383 - TO 01:35:999 -
Well pretty much all my suggestions are going to be "follow vocals here for variation" I guess you can catch my drift here

01:37:383 (97383|1,97845|0,98307|1,98768|0,99230|1) - Might want to swap columns so as to follow pitch relevancy with respect to the piano in the music
01:41:076 (101076|3,101537|2,101999|3,102460|2,102922|3) - ^
01:47:537 (107537|0) - Same as HD (lol)


Thanks for mod i have changed quite alot of the things you have suggested apart from the ending finish is there as a finish so its staying :3 i changed the minor parts and the remaps to add variety to EZ and NM. the HD i did most of the changes and remapped some parts to fit the song more (:
also your MLG mod was MLG and awkward to read :P
posted
hi! requested modding from your pm!

Let me check about general things. since you requested to modify general check.


Metadata : you should add 'ユンチ' as original artist name. then Romanised Artist can be Yun*chi.
BG Size : OK
Video : OK
MP3 : OK ( but i highly suggest to change mp3 file name. it's just random title for now )
TAG / Source : seems fine
Timing : http://puu.sh/eUH3P/1d3a6e13ff.png fine.
Offest : i think offset should be 6432 ( you don't have to change if you have reasonable reason (?) )
AiMod : OK
Difficulty Spread : seems quite fine.



good luck!
posted

_S u w a k o_ wrote:

hi! requested modding from your pm!

Let me check about general things. since you requested to modify general check.


Metadata : you should add 'ユンチ' as original artist name. then Romanised Artist can be Yun*chi.
BG Size : OK
Video : OK
MP3 : OK ( but i highly suggest to change mp3 file name. it's just random title for now )
TAG / Source : seems fine
Timing : http://puu.sh/eUH3P/1d3a6e13ff.png fine.
Offest : i think offset should be 6432 ( you don't have to change if you have reasonable reason (?) )
AiMod : OK
Difficulty Spread : seems quite fine.




good luck!


Thank you for the mod (: i have changed the artist but kept in the TV Size in the TAG for the reason you said :) also new offset you recomended is really good! and works better then the offset i had thank you !

thanks for the general mod it has really helped ! hope for the rank now <3
posted
OMG i think Yun*chi is still better for original name.. plz change again ><
posted
Mat 0wnz1!!!




[General]
Audio: Preview time conflict with your HD difficulty detected by AiMod, might wanna fix that.
Kiai: Start Kiai time at 00:08:278 - , since that's when the chorus starts. Having Kiai time on the first timing point wouldn't let the player know when the Kiai actually starts, so add an inherited timing point at that time.
4K Column:
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
[]
[EZ]
00:08:278 - Add a note here for increased impact
Same suggestion for 00:11:970 - and 00:15:662 - .

00:15:662 (15662|0) - I think it's better to extend this LN up to 00:21:201 - just to give off a better impact at the transition. It's also easier to execute since the LN ends at the same spot as the regular note.

00:24:893 to 00:50:739 - I'm not exactly sure of this part. The calm part's density here is just about the same as 01:07:355 to 01:36:893 - , but I don't really think they should have the same density since one part is livelier than the other.
Maybe reduce some notes at this part to better fit the feeling of the song? It might make the map more boring, but keep in mind newcomers are probably gonna be playing your map once this is ranked.

00:52:585 - Add a note here for crash impact.

01:05:047 - Add a note here for the chime.

01:05:508 - It feels weird when there's nothing to hit here because there are audible notes that would emphasize the crashes at this time.
I'd suggest to cut off the LN to 01:05:508 - then add a 2-note chord (LN at the left ending at 01:06:432 - , regular note at the right) to accentuate the crash and impact here. This is also to add some variety to the difficulty to keep it interesting.

01:07:355 - Add a note somewhere here to accent the crash

01:18:432 (78432|0,78662|1,78893|2,79124|1) - Ctrl + H these notes so these notes can act as a mirror to the previous pattern, and to add a little variety to the difficulty.

01:22:124 - Add a note here for impact

01:22:355 - Add a note here for consistency?

01:25:124 (85124|2) - Move to 4 for better readability

01:36:893 - Add a note here for increased ending impact
Same suggestion for 01:40:585 - and 01:44:278 - .

[]
[NM]
- Increase HP and OD to 7.5 to make a difference with the EZ diff.

00:08:278 to 00:23:047 - The Kiai here is easier to play than 00:23:047 to 00:51:432 - , so it sort of feels like the note density is 'flipped'. Kiais regularly have the most dense note count since they're the best parts of the song, so I think you should reverse their densities to better fit the difficulty as a whole.

00:22:585 (22585|1,22816|0) - Switch these notes around by column for better pattern synergy (or to avoid the 1/2 shielding there)

00:29:970 (29970|2,30201|3) - Switch these notes around by column, same idea as above (avoid 1/2 jack)

00:35:970 (35970|1,36201|2) - Rearrange to 4 and 2 respectively for piano pitch relevancy

00:37:355 (37355|0,37585|3) - Ctrl + H for piano pitch

01:09:662 (69662|1) - Move to 3 to avoid hammer?

01:13:355 (73355|1) - Same suggestion as above

01:17:739 (77739|1,77970|2,78201|2) - Ctrl + H for hand balance so the left hand does the 1/2 jack while the right plays the LN.

[]
[HD]
00:07:355 (7355|1) - Remove? Seems like one LN is enough to express the vocal.

00:14:508 (14508|1) - Move to 1 to keep the previous pattern going

00:20:970 (20970|0,21201|2) - Move to 3 and 4 respectively for a better pattern flow?

00:23:047 to 00:52:585 - I don't think the note density fits the calm part here. The density is pretty much the same as 01:07:355 to 01:29:508 - , but that part is livelier that the earlier one.
Just my two cents, but you could probably reduce the notes on 00:23:047 to 00:52:585 - to better fit the feeling of the song. To me, the note density feels a bit too dense for the calm part right now.

00:55:355 - The piano seems to start a little late here. Move down the 1/2 piano stream to 00:55:124 - just like this so the notes are on time with the piano.

00:57:662 - Missing chime note

00:58:585 to 00:59:970 - Same suggestion about the start of the piano stream. This one starts in an earlier time, though. I think you can use the suggestion above the other as reference to how it should look like.

01:07:355 - Add a note here for increased impact

01:13:816 (73816|1,74047|0) - Move these notes one column to the right for a better pattern flow

01:30:201 (90201|1) - Move to 1, same reason as above



Not much problems for me. Only major issue is the density in some parts. Other than that, I think this map is ready.



Good luck!
posted

Blocko wrote:

Mat 0wnz1!!!




[General]
Audio: Preview time conflict with your HD difficulty detected by AiMod, might wanna fix that.
Kiai: Start Kiai time at 00:08:278 - , since that's when the chorus starts. Having Kiai time on the first timing point wouldn't let the player know when the Kiai actually starts, so add an inherited timing point at that time.
4K Column:
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
[]
[EZ]
[box=Mod inside]00:08:278 - Add a note here for increased impact
Same suggestion for 00:11:970 - and 00:15:662 - .

00:15:662 (15662|0) - I think it's better to extend this LN up to 00:21:201 - just to give off a better impact at the transition. It's also easier to execute since the LN ends at the same spot as the regular note.

00:24:893 to 00:50:739 - I'm not exactly sure of this part. The calm part's density here is just about the same as 01:07:355 to 01:36:893 - , but I don't really think they should have the same density since one part is livelier than the other.
Maybe reduce some notes at this part to better fit the feeling of the song? It might make the map more boring, but keep in mind newcomers are probably gonna be playing your map once this is ranked.

00:52:585 - Add a note here for crash impact.

01:05:047 - Add a note here for the chime.

01:05:508 - It feels weird when there's nothing to hit here because there are audible notes that would emphasize the crashes at this time.
I'd suggest to cut off the LN to 01:05:508 - then add a 2-note chord (LN at the left ending at 01:06:432 - , regular note at the right) to accentuate the crash and impact here. This is also to add some variety to the difficulty to keep it interesting.

01:07:355 - Add a note somewhere here to accent the crash

01:18:432 (78432|0,78662|1,78893|2,79124|1) - Ctrl + H these notes so these notes can act as a mirror to the previous pattern, and to add a little variety to the difficulty.

01:22:124 - Add a note here for impact

01:22:355 - Add a note here for consistency?

01:25:124 (85124|2) - Move to 4 for better readability

01:36:893 - Add a note here for increased ending impact
Same suggestion for 01:40:585 - and 01:44:278 - .

[]
[NM]
- Increase HP and OD to 7.5 to make a difference with the EZ diff.

00:08:278 to 00:23:047 - The Kiai here is easier to play than 00:23:047 to 00:51:432 - , so it sort of feels like the note density is 'flipped'. Kiais regularly have the most dense note count since they're the best parts of the song, so I think you should reverse their densities to better fit the difficulty as a whole.

00:22:585 (22585|1,22816|0) - Switch these notes around by column for better pattern synergy (or to avoid the 1/2 shielding there)

00:29:970 (29970|2,30201|3) - Switch these notes around by column, same idea as above (avoid 1/2 jack)

00:35:970 (35970|1,36201|2) - Rearrange to 4 and 2 respectively for piano pitch relevancy

00:37:355 (37355|0,37585|3) - Ctrl + H for piano pitch

01:09:662 (69662|1) - Move to 3 to avoid hammer?

01:13:355 (73355|1) - Same suggestion as above

01:17:739 (77739|1,77970|2,78201|2) - Ctrl + H for hand balance so the left hand does the 1/2 jack while the right plays the LN.

[]
[HD]
00:07:355 (7355|1) - Remove? Seems like one LN is enough to express the vocal.

00:14:508 (14508|1) - Move to 1 to keep the previous pattern going

00:20:970 (20970|0,21201|2) - Move to 3 and 4 respectively for a better pattern flow?

00:23:047 to 00:52:585 - I don't think the note density fits the calm part here. The density is pretty much the same as 01:07:355 to 01:29:508 - , but that part is livelier that the earlier one.
Just my two cents, but you could probably reduce the notes on 00:23:047 to 00:52:585 - to better fit the feeling of the song. To me, the note density feels a bit too dense for the calm part right now.

00:55:355 - The piano seems to start a little late here. Move down the 1/2 piano stream to 00:55:124 - just like this so the notes are on time with the piano.

00:57:662 - Missing chime note

00:58:585 to 00:59:970 - Same suggestion about the start of the piano stream. This one starts in an earlier time, though. I think you can use the suggestion above the other as reference to how it should look like.

01:07:355 - Add a note here for increased impact

01:13:816 (73816|1,74047|0) - Move these notes one column to the right for a better pattern flow

01:30:201 (90201|1) - Move to 1, same reason as above



Not much problems for me. Only major issue is the density in some parts. Other than that, I think this map is ready.
Thanks for this mod it was really helpful! I have done all the changes to EZ, and NM whilst also remapping some of the NM patterns for better flow, as for the HD i have changed most of the suggestions apart from some like the intro i have kept the same as its mapped to the increasing Vocal Pitch and i have also changed around the intro so the start of the song is layered to the louder snare making it easier to play and feel the beat.
As for the density problem it looks like i have sorted it out to best i could to fit the increasing difficulty throughout the song and quieter parts to have less dense note patterns then the louder more energetic parts.

Thanks alot this was really helpful and im glad you took the time to mod my map <3 now lets hope for a Bubble soon! :)
posted
Hai~ (I'm bored and haven't done this for a year and a halfish and I forgot the layout of my mod posts but ANYWAYS)

Col: 0/1/2/3 to stay consistent with osu's weird naming x.x

  1. Consider changing to a more complete MP3 (and adjust offset accordingly)? A whole 7 bars seem to be left out at the start and the whole thing starts too abruptly (imo).
  1. 00:37:355 - move to col. 3 (previous pattern consistency and also following pitch), and then alt-H on [00:37:816 - to 00:38:508 -] (flow)?
  2. 00:46:124 - to 00:46:816 - If you followed the pattern of the prev 4 notes here (reference 00:45:201- to 00:45:893 -) it would match what you did for the previous bar. If you follow this then also consider moving 00:47:047 - to col.2 just to space the notes out for EZ diff (hand swapping also helps with the flow sometimes)?
  3. 00:51:201 - Add a note here - (suggestion -if you move 00:50:739 - to col.0 then you can add a note to col.1?)
  4. 01:28:585 - Move to col.1 - the first time this pattern happened (reference 01:13:816 -) you had both vocal LNs on the same column. So it would make sense on the second time round to have them on the same column again~
  5. 01:41:047 - to 01:42:893 - Swap columns (2->3, 3->2) otherwise it's not reflected properly :)
  1. 01:18:201 - and it was so flowy until this point~ XD (suggestion - move to col.2, and if you do that, then try moving 01:17:910 - (col.1->col.0) as well?)
  2. 01:44:739 - I like the pattern here but since the song is fading I don't entirely think this is necessary? Especially since you didn't really use double notes *THAT* often for the other "zutto" vocal parts (one example being the section directly before it at 01:40:585 -). Using single notes + the LN imo would be enough, there's not really an "end flourish" to the song as it just sorta fades away to nothing :)
  1. 00:22:585 - Given how emphasised this is I don't think adding another note here would be too out of place. If you want you can delete 00:22:816 - to make up for it?
  2. 00:36:662 - and 00:36:893 - Instead of triple-single here (which would suggest some degree of contrast) maybe make both notes doubles instead, since there's not *that* much contrast?
  3. 01:02:739 - You've followed the vocal here on EZ and NM so consider following it here as well? (Suggestion - try this pattern? (green line is on 01:02:739 -)
  4. 01:20:970 - Move one column to the right


I think that's everything I can find~ haven't done this for a year so LOL I have no idea how good this is, good luck with the map and thanks for letting me mod it~
posted

Mysticalia wrote:

Hai~ (I'm bored and haven't done this for a year and a halfish and I forgot the layout of my mod posts but ANYWAYS)

Col: 0/1/2/3 to stay consistent with osu's weird naming x.x

  1. Consider changing to a more complete MP3 (and adjust offset accordingly)? A whole 7 bars seem to be left out at the start and the whole thing starts too abruptly (imo).
  1. 00:37:355 - move to col. 3 (previous pattern consistency and also following pitch), and then alt-H on [00:37:816 - to 00:38:508 -] (flow)?
  2. 00:46:124 - to 00:46:816 - If you followed the pattern of the prev 4 notes here (reference 00:45:201- to 00:45:893 -) it would match what you did for the previous bar. If you follow this then also consider moving 00:47:047 - to col.2 just to space the notes out for EZ diff (hand swapping also helps with the flow sometimes)?
  3. 00:51:201 - Add a note here - (suggestion -if you move 00:50:739 - to col.0 then you can add a note to col.1?)
  4. 01:28:585 - Move to col.1 - the first time this pattern happened (reference 01:13:816 -) you had both vocal LNs on the same column. So it would make sense on the second time round to have them on the same column again~
  5. 01:41:047 - to 01:42:893 - Swap columns (2->3, 3->2) otherwise it's not reflected properly :)
  1. 01:18:201 - and it was so flowy until this point~ XD (suggestion - move to col.2, and if you do that, then try moving 01:17:910 - (col.1->col.0) as well?)
  2. 01:44:739 - I like the pattern here but since the song is fading I don't entirely think this is necessary? Especially since you didn't really use double notes *THAT* often for the other "zutto" vocal parts (one example being the section directly before it at 01:40:585 -). Using single notes + the LN imo would be enough, there's not really an "end flourish" to the song as it just sorta fades away to nothing :)
  1. 00:22:585 - Given how emphasised this is I don't think adding another note here would be too out of place. If you want you can delete 00:22:816 - to make up for it?
  2. 00:36:662 - and 00:36:893 - Instead of triple-single here (which would suggest some degree of contrast) maybe make both notes doubles instead, since there's not *that* much contrast?
  3. 01:02:739 - You've followed the vocal here on EZ and NM so consider following it here as well? (Suggestion - try this pattern? (green line is on 01:02:739 -)
  4. 01:20:970 - Move one column to the right


I think that's everything I can find~ haven't done this for a year so LOL I have no idea how good this is, good luck with the map and thanks for letting me mod it~
Thanks for mod :) i changed pretty much everything said appart from one section i may end up remapping some of the parts in HD like the section you talked about in HD at 01:02:739 thanks for the help <3
posted
Random mod :)
|0|1|2|3|

EZ


Is there a reason for these notes, 00:11:970 (11970|3,12432|0,13355|0,13816|3,14278|0) -, to be alternating minus this note, 00:12:893 (12893|1) - . I'd say the music suggests a {x,y,x,y...} pattern. Maybe change to {0,3,0,3,0} or to no patterns
01:44:278 (104278|3,104739|0,105201|3,105662|0,106124|1,106585|0) - as with above
01:47:047 (107047|3,107508|0) - I would change this as the music stops the back/forth pattern (maybe {1,3}?)

00:23:047 - maybe this deserves a chord on {2+3}? If you do this, delete {0}

00:24:893 (24893|3,25124|2,25355|3,25585|2) - would move to {2,0,2,0}, since {3,2,3,2} feels wrong - especially with the low star rating
00:28:585 (28585|0,28816|1,29047|0,29278|1) - as with above
01:20:278 (80278|2,80508|3,80739|2,80970|3) - as with above

Keep 00:59:047 (59047|2,59508|1) - and 00:55:355 (55355|2) - consistent with each other, since the music isn't really different

01:05:508 (65508|0) - I would probably move this to {3}, as I keep thinking its part of the voice mapping :(

01:36:893 (96893|2,96893|3) - would move the LN to {2} and the SN to {3}, for consistency with the beginning
01:40:585 (100585|1,100585|0) - as with above

01:41:508 (101508|2,102432|2) - would move to {1} for ease of playing

NM


I would probably remove a SN from 00:30:432, to keep it more consistent with 00:23:047, 00:37:816, 00:41:508 and 00:45:201. If you keep it, I'd suggest adding a note to 00:37:816 to keep it consistent with 00:30:432

I would keep 00:23:970 (23970|2,24201|3,24432|2,24662|1) - consistent with 00:23:047 (23047|2,23278|3,23508|2,23739|3) - and 00:24:893 (24893|2,25124|1,25355|2,25585|1) -, change it to {2,1,2,1}.
In the next to bars, I would make stuff like 00:26:739 (26739|0,26970|1,27201|2,27432|1) - and 00:27:662 (27662|2,27893|1,28124|0,28355|1) - have another {x,y,x,y} pattern

00:51:432 (51432|3,51662|2,51662|3,51893|3,51893|1,52124|0,52124|2,52355|0,52355|1,52585|0) - these notes feel weird to me

01:07:008 (67008|3,67124|1,67239|2,67355|1) - is there a reason why this isn't {3,2,1,0}, {1,2,3,0}, etc? I would change it if there isn't

I would keep the 1/2 snapped notes from 01:44:278 to 01:47:970. It's the last two bars of the song but it still feels weird to me

HD


I would delete an SN at 00:08:278. The three notes are for emphasis but you are already emphasizing the 2nd and 4th beats.
00:15:662 - as with above

If you are having patterns like this, 00:23:047 (23047|3,23278|2,23508|0,23508|3,23739|1,23970|0,23970|3,24201|2,24432|3,24432|0,24662|2) - , please don't leave out one note (00:23:047 (23047|1) - to {0}).
00:24:893 (24893|1,25124|0) - move to {0} then {1} for consistency. I would probably change the pattern as well, since it's the exact same as the previous bar
00:28:355 (28355|0) - move to {3} for consistency
00:28:585 to 00:30:201 is completely different from the last three bars, with nothing musically to suggest it

If the jacks from 00:30:893 to 00:32:047, such as 00:30:893 (30893|2,31124|2) - , are supposed to on the voice part, I'd move them all one beat back. Otherwise I'm not sure why jacks are needed

00:52:585 (52585|0,53508|2,54432|3,55124|1) - these LNs with different release times is probably too hard for the star rating. I keep on getting 200s on them :lol: . Also, keep this pattern consistent with 00:56:278 (56278|3,57201|1,58124|0,58585|2) -

01:29:970 (89970|3,90432|1,90893|2,91355|0,91816|3,92278|0) - not too sure about these LNs. You've mostly used LNs for the vocals but during this part they are on the off beat
01:43:816 (103816|1) - not too sure why this LN stays

Miscellaneous


I think the offset is 6428 but if you don't change it, it's close enough anyway :lol:
Maybe map the beginning of the song?
Also, like Mysticalia said, maybe include the beginning of the song.
posted

Cipse wrote:

Random mod :)
|0|1|2|3|

EZ


Is there a reason for these notes, 00:11:970 (11970|3,12432|0,13355|0,13816|3,14278|0) -, to be alternating minus this note, 00:12:893 (12893|1) - . I'd say the music suggests a {x,y,x,y...} pattern. Maybe change to {0,3,0,3,0} or to no patterns
01:44:278 (104278|3,104739|0,105201|3,105662|0,106124|1,106585|0) - as with above
01:47:047 (107047|3,107508|0) - I would change this as the music stops the back/forth pattern (maybe {1,3}?)

00:23:047 - maybe this deserves a chord on {2+3}? If you do this, delete {0}

00:24:893 (24893|3,25124|2,25355|3,25585|2) - would move to {2,0,2,0}, since {3,2,3,2} feels wrong - especially with the low star rating
00:28:585 (28585|0,28816|1,29047|0,29278|1) - as with above
01:20:278 (80278|2,80508|3,80739|2,80970|3) - as with above

Keep 00:59:047 (59047|2,59508|1) - and 00:55:355 (55355|2) - consistent with each other, since the music isn't really different

01:05:508 (65508|0) - I would probably move this to {3}, as I keep thinking its part of the voice mapping :(

01:36:893 (96893|2,96893|3) - would move the LN to {2} and the SN to {3}, for consistency with the beginning
01:40:585 (100585|1,100585|0) - as with above

01:41:508 (101508|2,102432|2) - would move to {1} for ease of playing

NM


I would probably remove a SN from 00:30:432, to keep it more consistent with 00:23:047, 00:37:816, 00:41:508 and 00:45:201. If you keep it, I'd suggest adding a note to 00:37:816 to keep it consistent with 00:30:432

I would keep 00:23:970 (23970|2,24201|3,24432|2,24662|1) - consistent with 00:23:047 (23047|2,23278|3,23508|2,23739|3) - and 00:24:893 (24893|2,25124|1,25355|2,25585|1) -, change it to {2,1,2,1}.
In the next to bars, I would make stuff like 00:26:739 (26739|0,26970|1,27201|2,27432|1) - and 00:27:662 (27662|2,27893|1,28124|0,28355|1) - have another {x,y,x,y} pattern

00:51:432 (51432|3,51662|2,51662|3,51893|3,51893|1,52124|0,52124|2,52355|0,52355|1,52585|0) - these notes feel weird to me

01:07:008 (67008|3,67124|1,67239|2,67355|1) - is there a reason why this isn't {3,2,1,0}, {1,2,3,0}, etc? I would change it if there isn't

I would keep the 1/2 snapped notes from 01:44:278 to 01:47:970. It's the last two bars of the song but it still feels weird to me

HD


I would delete an SN at 00:08:278. The three notes are for emphasis but you are already emphasizing the 2nd and 4th beats.
00:15:662 - as with above

If you are having patterns like this, 00:23:047 (23047|3,23278|2,23508|0,23508|3,23739|1,23970|0,23970|3,24201|2,24432|3,24432|0,24662|2) - , please don't leave out one note (00:23:047 (23047|1) - to {0}).
00:24:893 (24893|1,25124|0) - move to {0} then {1} for consistency. I would probably change the pattern as well, since it's the exact same as the previous bar
00:28:355 (28355|0) - move to {3} for consistency
00:28:585 to 00:30:201 is completely different from the last three bars, with nothing musically to suggest it

If the jacks from 00:30:893 to 00:32:047, such as 00:30:893 (30893|2,31124|2) - , are supposed to on the voice part, I'd move them all one beat back. Otherwise I'm not sure why jacks are needed

00:52:585 (52585|0,53508|2,54432|3,55124|1) - these LNs with different release times is probably too hard for the star rating. I keep on getting 200s on them :lol: . Also, keep this pattern consistent with 00:56:278 (56278|3,57201|1,58124|0,58585|2) -

01:29:970 (89970|3,90432|1,90893|2,91355|0,91816|3,92278|0) - not too sure about these LNs. You've mostly used LNs for the vocals but during this part they are on the off beat
01:43:816 (103816|1) - not too sure why this LN stays

Miscellaneous


I think the offset is 6428 but if you don't change it, it's close enough anyway :lol:
Maybe map the beginning of the song?
Also, like Mysticalia said, maybe include the beginning of the song.
thanks for mod :D and i will most likely change alot of this that i have read.
i will also be doing some remapping if i want to resubmit this map.
but as for now i will just make the changes u suggested and not update untill i think i will go for rank :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.