1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 04 May 2016 at 00:21:25

Artist: Yun*chi
Title: Your song*
Source: ログ・ホライズン
Tags: TV Size Log Horizon ending
BPM: 130
Filesize: 9983kb
Play Time: 01:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. EZ - 4Key (1.31 stars, 324 notes)
  2. HD - 4Key (2.28 stars, 628 notes)
  3. NM - 4Key (1.78 stars, 459 notes)


Download: Yun*chi - Your song*
Download: Yun*chi - Your song* (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Mapped a while ago might remap parts for ranking.
This song is one of my favourite ED themes so i decided to map it for mania 4k since thats what i enjoy mapping/playing.
Thank you to all the players and mods that helped with this map <3
--- hope you all enjoy ---
posted
I think hit sounds should be there rather than muted off.

People who prefer them will have that option while people who dislike them will probably have it turned off.


from 10% to maybe 30-40%
posted
I think the MX difficulty should be taken off all together, the HD difficulty already has everything the song has to offer, and MX is overmapped. Like you told me before, you need it to be overmapped for it to be a MX, true, but it's basically an extra difficulty that has almost nothing to add in to the actual song. Notes are there that shouldn't be, but all in all the HD and NM maps are great, so you should make this one of those easier maps where it only goes to HD. :D:)
posted
In the EZ difficulty, the jack between 01:30:459 - 01:33:921 don't really follow the song and seems out of place. It would probably be better to put an other pattern there.

Other than that the map is pretty on the beat ;3
posted
I would remove MX completely.

For edits to HD: 00:22:845 - 00:37:845 the double notes seemed over used. They didn't match the lyrics. I would use single notes to match the beat and Double notes when the lyrics match the beat.
Same problem again around 01:06:691 - 01:16:500 before streams start.
The streams themselves feel like just notes thrown in to play tbh. they match the beat but that's all.

The parts with the LNs make the most sense and are most fun to play
posted

guststorm wrote:

I think hit sounds should be there rather than muted off.

People who prefer them will have that option while people who dislike them will probably have it turned off.


from 10% to maybe 30-40%
I will change the sample volume didnt realise it was that low. Thanks for the tip~
posted

prebruler wrote:

In the EZ difficulty, the jack between 01:30:459 - 01:33:921 don't really follow the song and seems out of place. It would probably be better to put an other pattern there.

Other than that the map is pretty on the beat ;3
Ahh i see you are right about the jacks.
Ive changed the [EZ] diff jacks into patterns so it flows better. Thanks for help~
posted

Psychodic wrote:

I think the MX difficulty should be taken off all together, the HD difficulty already has everything the song has to offer, and MX is overmapped. Like you told me before, you need it to be overmapped for it to be a MX, true, but it's basically an extra difficulty that has almost nothing to add in to the actual song. Notes are there that shouldn't be, but all in all the HD and NM maps are great, so you should make this one of those easier maps where it only goes to HD. :D:)
I see where you are coming from i will leave the MX difficulty in tho because the testers i got to play the map found the MX diff very enjoyable and i dont think its overmapped too much since it still flows well to the rythem. I may remove it if others recommend to aswell but not atm. Thanks~
posted

Billy987bob wrote:

I would remove MX completely.

For edits to HD: 00:22:845 - 00:37:845 the double notes seemed over used. They didn't match the lyrics. I would use single notes to match the beat and Double notes when the lyrics match the beat.
Same problem again around 01:06:691 - 01:16:500 before streams start.
The streams themselves feel like just notes thrown in to play tbh. they match the beat but that's all.

The parts with the LNs make the most sense and are most fun to play
Ok i have removed the chords that where out of place and only kept the relevant and needed ones on the [HD] diff.
thanks for the help~
posted
The beats are not very well synchronized, try to get the HP!
posted

C h e n wrote:

The beats are not very well synchronized, try to get the HP!
what do you mean? like the offset? and 'get the HP' o.O what about the HP please explain D: but thanks for checking it out~
posted
Hi, I'm from

♬♪Endless modding queue♪♬

Here My mod as requested.
- Aimod: ok
- Metadata
- Source: ログ・ホライズン
- Tag: TV Size Log Horizon ending
here you can check the newest beatmap ranked before: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/321978
- Preiview point: for all diff, set this position 00:07:384 - as preview point
- Kiai time: why there's no kiai time in all diff? :/ I suggest you to make one or two kiai section.. like from this position 00:08:307 - until 00:23:076 - and from 01:36:921 - until 01:44:305 -


Column: /1/2/3/4/


OD+1 HP+1
this diff has 1.7 stars wich means it's too hard for an easy diff, try to remove some notes to reduce the star
00:30:922 (30922|3,31383|3) - remove this
00:33:229 (33229|0,33691|0) - ^
00:35:306 (35306|3,35537|2,35768|1) - ^
00:47:075 (47075|3,47306|0,47537|3,47768|0,47999|3,48922|1,49845|0,49845|1) - ^
01:07:383 (67383|3,67844|3,68306|3,68537|0,68998|0,69460|0) - ^
01:22:152 (82152|0,82383|3) - ^
01:23:306 (83306|2,84229|0,94613|2,95075|2,95536|2) - ^
01:36:921 (96921|2) - ^
01:43:382 (103382|2,104305|3,104767|1,105228|1,105690|1,106152|1,107998|1) - ^
OD+1
same problem with EZ diff, too many unnecessary notes and that's why it has H logo
00:15:691 (15691|2,16153|1,16614|2,17076|1,17537|2,17999|2,18460|0,18691|0,18691|1,19153|3,19384|2,19384|3,19614|3,20768|0,20999|1,21230|2) - Remove these notes
00:24:922 (24922|2) - ^
00:30:922 (30922|3,31845|3,32537|0,33460|1,33691|2,33922|2,34383|1,34614|0,35076|1,35306|0,35768|2,36229|3,36691|2,36922|3,37153|2,37383|1) - ^
00:41:306 (41306|2,41537|1,41768|2,41999|1,42229|2,42460|1,42691|2,43152|2,43614|1,44075|1,44537|1,44768|3,44999|2,45229|1,45460|0,45691|1,45922|2,46152|3,46383|3,46614|2,47075|1,47306|0,47537|2,47999|1) - ^
01:03:229 (63229|0,63921|1,64614|0,65075|2,65537|0,65998|2,66460|1) - ^
01:10:844 (70844|1,71075|2,71306|3,71537|2,71767|1,71998|2,72229|3,72460|2,72690|1,72921|2,73152|3,73383|2,73614|1,73844|2,74075|3,74306|3,74306|0) - ^
01:21:690 (81690|2,81921|0,81921|2) - ^
the rest of it is overmapped.
OD+1
00:37:153 (37153|2) - move this to 00:37:383 - col 4
00:37:614 (37614|1) - remove this
01:21:690 (81690|2) - ^
01:21:806 - add 1 note
01:21:921 - ^
01:22:037 - ^
01:22:152 - add col 4
01:35:998 (95998|2) - remove this
just because this is a MX diff, doesn't mean you can throw notes randomly all over the place too make it looks harder..
this diff is so overmapped, maybe I'll just point some part that really needs to remap
00:22:845 - ~ 00:27:691 -
00:34:845 - ~ 00:36:576 -
00:58:383 - ~ 01:00:690 -
01:02:306 - ~ 01:07:152 -
01:12:690 - ~ 01:14:537 -
01:22:152 - ~ 01:29:075 -


that's all, good luck with your map ;)
posted

puxtu wrote:

Hi, I'm from

♬♪Endless modding queue♪♬

Here My mod as requested.
- Aimod: ok
- Metadata
- Source: ログ・ホライズン
- Tag: TV Size Log Horizon ending
here you can check the newest beatmap ranked before: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/321978
- Preiview point: for all diff, set this position 00:07:384 - as preview point
- Kiai time: why there's no kiai time in all diff? :/ I suggest you to make one or two kiai section.. like from this position 00:08:307 - until 00:23:076 - and from 01:36:921 - until 01:44:305 -


Column: /1/2/3/4/


OD+1 HP+1
this diff has 1.7 stars wich means it's too hard for an easy diff, try to remove some notes to reduce the star
00:30:922 (30922|3,31383|3) - remove this
00:33:229 (33229|0,33691|0) - ^
00:35:306 (35306|3,35537|2,35768|1) - ^
00:47:075 (47075|3,47306|0,47537|3,47768|0,47999|3,48922|1,49845|0,49845|1) - ^
01:07:383 (67383|3,67844|3,68306|3,68537|0,68998|0,69460|0) - ^
01:22:152 (82152|0,82383|3) - ^
01:23:306 (83306|2,84229|0,94613|2,95075|2,95536|2) - ^
01:36:921 (96921|2) - ^
01:43:382 (103382|2,104305|3,104767|1,105228|1,105690|1,106152|1,107998|1) - ^
OD+1
same problem with EZ diff, too many unnecessary notes and that's why it has H logo
00:15:691 (15691|2,16153|1,16614|2,17076|1,17537|2,17999|2,18460|0,18691|0,18691|1,19153|3,19384|2,19384|3,19614|3,20768|0,20999|1,21230|2) - Remove these notes
00:24:922 (24922|2) - ^
00:30:922 (30922|3,31845|3,32537|0,33460|1,33691|2,33922|2,34383|1,34614|0,35076|1,35306|0,35768|2,36229|3,36691|2,36922|3,37153|2,37383|1) - ^
00:41:306 (41306|2,41537|1,41768|2,41999|1,42229|2,42460|1,42691|2,43152|2,43614|1,44075|1,44537|1,44768|3,44999|2,45229|1,45460|0,45691|1,45922|2,46152|3,46383|3,46614|2,47075|1,47306|0,47537|2,47999|1) - ^
01:03:229 (63229|0,63921|1,64614|0,65075|2,65537|0,65998|2,66460|1) - ^
01:10:844 (70844|1,71075|2,71306|3,71537|2,71767|1,71998|2,72229|3,72460|2,72690|1,72921|2,73152|3,73383|2,73614|1,73844|2,74075|3,74306|3,74306|0) - ^
01:21:690 (81690|2,81921|0,81921|2) - ^
the rest of it is overmapped.
OD+1
00:37:153 (37153|2) - move this to 00:37:383 - col 4
00:37:614 (37614|1) - remove this
01:21:690 (81690|2) - ^
01:21:806 - add 1 note
01:21:921 - ^
01:22:037 - ^
01:22:152 - add col 4
01:35:998 (95998|2) - remove this
just because this is a MX diff, doesn't mean you can throw notes randomly all over the place too make it looks harder..
this diff is so overmapped, maybe I'll just point some part that really needs to remap
00:22:845 - ~ 00:27:691 -
00:34:845 - ~ 00:36:576 -
00:58:383 - ~ 01:00:690 -
01:02:306 - ~ 01:07:152 -
01:12:690 - ~ 01:14:537 -
01:22:152 - ~ 01:29:075 -


that's all, good luck with your map ;)
Thanks alot! I have made the changes that you have suggested and changed a couple more notes and patterns so the difficulty of the map correlates to that of the star rating. This has been a big help thanks~ <3
posted
So here is what i think you should change and keep For this map.

HD Difficulty
00:37:383 (37383|3) - Remove this note
00:37:845 (37845|0) - Move this note to lane 2

MX Difficulty
Change HP and OD to 9.

EZ and NM Difficulty
These difficulties to me seem absolutely fine, there is no need in my opinion to change these.

So thats all, and good look with the map! :D
posted

H A Y A B U S A wrote:

So here is what i think you should change and keep For this map.

HD Difficulty
00:37:383 (37383|3) - Remove this note
00:37:845 (37845|0) - Move this note to lane 2

MX Difficulty
Change HP and OD to 9.

EZ and NM Difficulty
These difficulties to me seem absolutely fine, there is no need in my opinion to change these.

So thats all, and good look with the map! :D
Ok thanks i see the triple chord seems out of place and breaks the rythem. I have changed it (:
and i see the hp is same as HD for MX so i have changed it (: thanks for modding haya~ <3
posted

H A Y A B U S A wrote:

MX Difficulty
Change HP and OD to 9.
Naw, keep it both at 8. You really see a MX diff with 9 HP or OD. No Kudosu.
show more
Please sign in to reply.