Yun*chi - Your song* [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
52
Topic Starter
Mat
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 04 May 2016 at 00:21:25

Artist: Yun*chi
Title: Your song*
Source: ログ・ホライズン
Tags: TV Size Log Horizon ending
BPM: 130
Filesize: 9983kb
Play Time: 01:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. EZ - 4Key (1.31 stars, 324 notes)
  2. HD - 4Key (2.28 stars, 628 notes)
  3. NM - 4Key (1.78 stars, 459 notes)


Download: Yun*chi - Your song*
Download: Yun*chi - Your song* (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Mapped a while ago might remap parts for ranking.
This song is one of my favourite ED themes so i decided to map it for mania 4k since thats what i enjoy mapping/playing.
Thank you to all the players and mods that helped with this map <3
--- hope you all enjoy ---
Noobish
I think hit sounds should be there rather than muted off.

People who prefer them will have that option while people who dislike them will probably have it turned off.


from 10% to maybe 30-40%
Psychodic
I think the MX difficulty should be taken off all together, the HD difficulty already has everything the song has to offer, and MX is overmapped. Like you told me before, you need it to be overmapped for it to be a MX, true, but it's basically an extra difficulty that has almost nothing to add in to the actual song. Notes are there that shouldn't be, but all in all the HD and NM maps are great, so you should make this one of those easier maps where it only goes to HD. :D:)
prebruler
In the EZ difficulty, the jack between 01:30:459 - 01:33:921 don't really follow the song and seems out of place. It would probably be better to put an other pattern there.

Other than that the map is pretty on the beat ;3
Billy987bob
I would remove MX completely.

For edits to HD: 00:22:845 - 00:37:845 the double notes seemed over used. They didn't match the lyrics. I would use single notes to match the beat and Double notes when the lyrics match the beat.
Same problem again around 01:06:691 - 01:16:500 before streams start.
The streams themselves feel like just notes thrown in to play tbh. they match the beat but that's all.

The parts with the LNs make the most sense and are most fun to play
Topic Starter
Mat

guststorm wrote:

I think hit sounds should be there rather than muted off.

People who prefer them will have that option while people who dislike them will probably have it turned off.


from 10% to maybe 30-40%
I will change the sample volume didnt realise it was that low. Thanks for the tip~
Topic Starter
Mat

prebruler wrote:

In the EZ difficulty, the jack between 01:30:459 - 01:33:921 don't really follow the song and seems out of place. It would probably be better to put an other pattern there.

Other than that the map is pretty on the beat ;3
Ahh i see you are right about the jacks.
Ive changed the [EZ] diff jacks into patterns so it flows better. Thanks for help~
Topic Starter
Mat

Psychodic wrote:

I think the MX difficulty should be taken off all together, the HD difficulty already has everything the song has to offer, and MX is overmapped. Like you told me before, you need it to be overmapped for it to be a MX, true, but it's basically an extra difficulty that has almost nothing to add in to the actual song. Notes are there that shouldn't be, but all in all the HD and NM maps are great, so you should make this one of those easier maps where it only goes to HD. :D:)
I see where you are coming from i will leave the MX difficulty in tho because the testers i got to play the map found the MX diff very enjoyable and i dont think its overmapped too much since it still flows well to the rythem. I may remove it if others recommend to aswell but not atm. Thanks~
Topic Starter
Mat

Billy987bob wrote:

I would remove MX completely.

For edits to HD: 00:22:845 - 00:37:845 the double notes seemed over used. They didn't match the lyrics. I would use single notes to match the beat and Double notes when the lyrics match the beat.
Same problem again around 01:06:691 - 01:16:500 before streams start.
The streams themselves feel like just notes thrown in to play tbh. they match the beat but that's all.

The parts with the LNs make the most sense and are most fun to play
Ok i have removed the chords that where out of place and only kept the relevant and needed ones on the [HD] diff.
thanks for the help~
-ScarIet
The beats are not very well synchronized, try to get the HP!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply