forum

MY EYES

posted
Total Posts
show more
AegisFTW

bewaredrev wrote:

this happens to everyone! but all the pros have their secrets.

personally I use cookiezi eyedrops

guaranteed to make you amazing at osu
Yes, and if you don't have those, you can always use your tears, cry around a river and your eyes will be good in no time.

If you are having trouble crying, just think about how stupid this thread is and realize that all this information is useless and will never help you be the best or good at all, it's always a guaranteed tear jerker. Alternatively cry about how you will never be good at this game.
Eldirlol
You just pulled a cookiezi and now have to quit osu!.
XPJ38
No pain, No game

Anyway, if your eyes burn, it probably means you are not blinking enough. Just try to blink more often.
[ Katsu ]
Perhaps you should try using a skin with more mellow colours, make the game easier on the eye, this one is a good example:

t/168372
10crystalmask01
Look outside at, the sky. Look at nature, all the green stuff.

Get off osu! And take a break.

Take a nap, or something that require you to have your eyes closed.

Close your eyes, and using your fingers slowly massage around your eyes. Do it for several minutes.

Put sliced cucumber or refrigerated spoons over your eyes, when your rest.

But more importantly: DO NOT PUSH YOURSELF. Once you damage your eyes, there's no way you can undo it.

Cause wearing glasses really suck.
buny
run under cold water
apply aloe vera
kouzuki_karen
go outside and stare at something far, far away in the distance
Oinari-sama
A cup of sake after shower will keep your eyes teary and moist :3
aBunny
its called eye fatigue
Noobsicle
use some flux pavilion

its good for you
iderekmc

AegisFTW wrote:

Put some lube in your eyes, you are experiencing friction between your eyes and skin, obviously this is the best advice anyone can give you.
xD
Soulg

bewaredrev wrote:

guarenteed to give you xerophthalmia
kouzuki_karen

Soulg wrote:

bewaredrev wrote:

guarenteed to give you xerophthalmia
as demonstrated by Cookiezi himself
Valdyr
I've been using f.lux for ages now, too. It's like Gunnars, but for your whole screen.
Rewben2

Valdyr wrote:

I've been using f.lux for ages now, too. It's like Gunnars, but for your whole screen.
This. Whenever I accidentally turn it off, my screen looks insanely bright.
kouzuki_karen

Valdyr wrote:

^ also this

still no substitute for looking away from the screen once in a while though
RaneFire
I tried flux for a week, but I guess my old monitor and my eyes don't like it. Flux tampers with the colours in windows itself, so when the day time setting comes around, all the backgrounds in osu! show faintly even with 100% dim and it's annoying... Disabling it didn't do the job properly either, so I just got rid of flux and restarted my PC and the colours were fine again. As much as I liked the orange tint that was somewhat easier on the eyes at night, there's something wrong with its daytime setting and I couldn't figure out what it was, since it wasn't strictly related to the "temp." It also doesn't work properly in other games I play... which is a big inconsistency for my vision and actually strains my eyes more.
aBunny
i dont think flux is meant to be easier on the eyes. its meant so that you will be able to sleep easier at night which is a big difference on making it easier on the eyes. looking at flux makes me tired :\ idk... also hurts me eyes.

anyone tried luminance skin? t/168372
does it work?
Kyno

10crystalmask01 wrote:

Once you damage your eyes, there's no way you can undo it.

Cause wearing glasses really suck.
Listen to him.
Trust me, this already happened to me. ( and several others )
shavit

sarasseo wrote:

i dont think flux is meant to be easier on the eyes. its meant so that you will be able to sleep easier at night which is a big difference on making it easier on the eyes. looking at flux makes me tired :\ idk... also hurts me eyes.

anyone tried luminance skin? t/168372
does it work?
I used it, it's pretty cool to play with that or with Aqo's Neo Vanilla Cherry skin, way easier on my eyes.
brendanuhs

RaneFire wrote:

I tried flux for a week, but I guess my old monitor and my eyes don't like it. Flux tampers with the colours in windows itself, so when the day time setting comes around, all the backgrounds in osu! show faintly even with 100% dim and it's annoying... Disabling it didn't do the job properly either, so I just got rid of flux and restarted my PC and the colours were fine again. As much as I liked the orange tint that was somewhat easier on the eyes at night, there's something wrong with its daytime setting and I couldn't figure out what it was, since it wasn't strictly related to the "temp." It also doesn't work properly in other games I play... which is a big inconsistency for my vision and actually strains my eyes more.
you can go into f.lux settings and adjust the daytime lighting to match night time if you want to.
DENKOUSEKKA

bewaredrev wrote:

this