1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted
hi!
random taiko mod req.

d = don
k = kat
D = Big don
K = Big kat

Sorry, I poor English, and of mod is inexperienced.

[Kantan]
OD is -1(3)?

01:01:209 (36) move 01:01:562

[Futsuu]
00:36:504 (18) move 00:36:672
00:56:268 (57) - remove
01:26:268 - add d

[Kurodragon's Muzukashii]
00:41:621 (126,127,128) - pattern ddk?
01:02:004 (19) - remove
01:23:268 (86) - k
01:26:886 (106,107) - remove
01:28:562 (112) - ^

[Muzukashii]
00:33:768 (40) - remove
00:34:562 (42) - ^
00:40:562 (66) move 00:40:739
00:54:327 (119) move 00:54:151
01:01:827 (18) move 01:01:915
01:26:356 (33) - add k

[Abrian's Oni]
00:05:356 (27) move 00:05:268 and 00:05:445 - add d
00:09:151 (49,50) - remove and 00:09:327 (51) move 00:09:151 and spinner move 00:09:327 ~ 00:10:739
00:41:356 (45) move 00:41:445
01:12:151 (112,113) - color change
01:26:974 (44) - d

good luck!
posted
posted

NeviltiS wrote:

hi!
random taiko mod req.

d = don
k = kat
D = Big don
K = Big kat

Sorry, I poor English, and of mod is inexperienced.

[Kantan]
OD is -1(3)?

01:01:209 (36) move 01:01:562

[Futsuu]
00:36:504 (18) move 00:36:672
00:56:268 (57) - remove
01:26:268 - add d

[Kurodragon's Muzukashii]
00:41:621 (126,127,128) - pattern ddk?
01:02:004 (19) - remove
01:23:268 (86) - k
01:26:886 (106,107) - remove
01:28:562 (112) - ^

[Muzukashii]
00:33:768 (40) - remove
00:34:562 (42) - ^
00:40:562 (66) move 00:40:739
00:54:327 (119) move 00:54:151
01:01:827 (18) move 01:01:915
01:26:356 (33) - add k

[Abrian's Oni]
00:05:356 (27) move 00:05:268 and 00:05:445 - add d
00:09:151 (49,50) - remove and 00:09:327 (51) move 00:09:151 and spinner move 00:09:327 ~ 00:10:739
00:41:356 (45) move 00:41:445
01:12:151 (112,113) - color change
01:26:974 (44) - d

good luck!
Thanks for the Random Mod :D It helped
posted
Hard to find modders in the Taiko Community.

Also added a taiko Template Background :D
posted
Hiii here a mod by request ^^

I will mod only the muzukashiis and the oni, i'm not good in kantan/futsuu diffs >.<


  • d=Don
    D=Big Don
    k=Katsu
    K=Big Katsu


[General]
  • The volume of the hitsounds are very high, reduce to 60% in all diffs
    01:13:562 (60) - The kiai finish here
    Abrian has a extra kiai, agree on removing it or leave it


[Muzukashii]
  • This Muzukashii is a bit weird but well...
    00:33:151 (36,37,38) - Change to k (I have seen many ddk, we need to reduce this number, is a Muzukashii and maybe ddk is a bit hard for these players)
    00:37:562 (56) - Change to d
    00:39:327 (62,65) - Change to d? sounds better for me
    00:41:798 (73) - Change to d
    01:04:386 (27,29,30) - Change to k?
    01:06:151 (34,36) - Change to k
    01:13:562 (60) - Change to k


[Kurodragon's Muzukashii]
  • Is this a Muzukashii? Seems like a easy oni with unranked issues
    00:02:268 (6) - what? ddK in a muzukashii? remove finish and change to d
    00:12:151 (7) - Another unranked thing, remove finish
    00:13:474 (13) - d plz
    00:16:298 (26) - d
    00:16:827 (29) - remove
    00:17:268 (31,32,33,34) - k?
    00:20:004 (45) - remove
    00:20:974 (51) - d
    00:24:856 (67,68) - remove
    00:28:121 (82) - d
    00:36:239 (111) - k
    00:39:415 (127,130) - remove
    00:41:709 (137) - move to 00:41:533
    00:42:239 (140) - remove
    00:44:004 (147) - move to 00:43:915
    00:44:180 (149) - remove
    00:44:356 (149) - remove
    00:44:445 (149,150) - k
    00:45:239 (155) - remove
    00:45:856 (158,159,160) - d
    01:12:062 (237) - k
    01:23:004 (273) - remove
    01:26:709 (291,293) - lol kdkdkdd stream o.o, remove these notes and change 01:26:445 (288,290) to d


[Abrian's Oni]
  • Maybe is better remove these sv changes
    00:55:033 (137) - Change to k?
    01:02:092 (37,38) - kkd, sounds better for me
    01:04:386 (52) - remove finisih
    01:04:474 - d?
    01:05:356 (60) - move to 01:05:004
    01:05:798 (63) - remove finish
    01:05:886 - add d here
    01:06:062 (66,67) - change to k
    01:14:621 (133,135,136,139) - change to k


For now this is all, I hope i have helped :)
posted
2014-04-05 18:47 Hair: ACTION is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/389411 Kuribayashi Minami - True Blue Traveler]
2014-04-05 18:47 Dainesl: i think i might have it already
2014-04-05 18:47 Hair: There ya go
2014-04-05 18:47 Dainesl: ye i have
2014-04-05 18:47 Hair: Abrian made a GD
2014-04-05 18:47 Hair: oh ok :D
2014-04-05 18:47 Dainesl: baka brain .w.
2014-04-05 18:47 Hair: wht
2014-04-05 18:48 Dainesl: taiko BGs are obsolete now
2014-04-05 18:48 Dainesl: just saying
2014-04-05 18:48 Dainesl: in that style anyways
2014-04-05 18:48 Hair: k
2014-04-05 18:48 Hair: Do you have a updated style ?
2014-04-05 18:49 Dainesl: erm yeah this is the newest ver.
2014-04-05 18:49 Dainesl: with the taiko bg
2014-04-05 18:49 Dainesl: have you saved the previous BG as it was?
2014-04-05 18:49 Hair: link ? :P
2014-04-05 18:49 Hair: ye
2014-04-05 18:49 Dainesl: okay good
2014-04-05 18:50 Dainesl: i might just IRC mod your diffs because lazy -w-
2014-04-05 18:50 Dainesl: in fact i will
2014-04-05 18:50 Dainesl: let's get this thingy rolling
2014-04-05 18:50 Hair: sure ok
2014-04-05 18:51 Dainesl: first i want to talk about tags
2014-04-05 18:51 Dainesl: and artist and japanese stuff
2014-04-05 18:51 Dainesl: because this is important
2014-04-05 18:51 Hair: Oh yeah
2014-04-05 18:51 Hair: I needed to update
2014-04-05 18:51 Hair: Complete escaped me
2014-04-05 18:51 Hair: Any Ideas ?
2014-04-05 18:51 Dainesl: well first off the artist
2014-04-05 18:52 Hair: Shall I add Infinate Stratos 2 as wel
2014-04-05 18:52 Hair: lThat is the name of the show
2014-04-05 18:53 Dainesl: well it's already in the source
2014-04-05 18:53 Hair: k
2014-04-05 18:54 Hair: Shall I put Hair in there ?
2014-04-05 18:55 Dainesl: no, don't put Hair in the tags
2014-04-05 18:55 Dainesl: they'll be able to search for you
2014-04-05 18:55 Dainesl: put kurodragon and abrian159 in tags though
2014-04-05 18:55 Hair: ok
2014-04-05 18:55 Hair: These are the others -
2014-04-05 18:55 Hair: Kuribayashi Minami Opening Anime Japanese
2014-04-05 18:56 Dainesl: artist doesn't need to be in tags
2014-04-05 18:56 Dainesl: neither does Anime or Japanese
2014-04-05 18:56 Dainesl: since those are things that will be picked upon ranking
2014-04-05 18:56 Hair: k
2014-04-05 18:56 Hair: I'm new to all this :P
2014-04-05 18:57 Dainesl: put 栗林みな実 as japanese artist since that's the name
2014-04-05 18:58 Dainesl: hold on, lemme PM you so you can c/p that
2014-04-05 18:58 Dainesl: in forum
2014-04-05 18:58 Hair: I got it
2014-04-05 18:58 Hair: 栗林みな実
2014-04-05 18:58 Dainesl: okie :3
2014-04-05 18:58 Hair: ./savelog
2014-04-05 18:58 Hair: Copy + Paste
2014-04-05 18:58 Dainesl: that goes in artist
2014-04-05 18:58 Hair: So replace Artist with 栗林みな実
2014-04-05 18:58 Dainesl: keep romanised artist as it is atm
2014-04-05 18:59 Hair: Done
2014-04-05 18:59 Hair: :D
2014-04-05 18:59 Dainesl: インフィニット・ストラトス in tags and add 2 as well
2014-04-05 18:59 Dainesl: since that's the Japanese name of the show :P
2014-04-05 18:59 Dainesl: or perhaps you will want to exclude the dot in the middle
2014-04-05 18:59 Dainesl: not sure if it matters or not but w/e
2014-04-05 19:00 Hair: ok done
2014-04-05 19:00 Hair: Hope I got that right :D
2014-04-05 19:00 Dainesl: not sure if title is also in japanese
2014-04-05 19:00 Dainesl: if it is i'm not aware of it
2014-04-05 19:01 Hair: I don't think so
2014-04-05 19:01 Dainesl: that's all i really need to say
2014-04-05 19:01 Dainesl: time to actually mod the diffs
2014-04-05 19:01 Hair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRoXAT2HwlU
2014-04-05 19:01 Hair: Oh
2014-04-05 19:01 Hair: Is that where you got the title :3
2014-04-05 19:01 Dainesl: no
2014-04-05 19:01 Hair: kk
2014-04-05 19:01 Hair: It's the same
2014-04-05 19:01 Hair: and has the dot
2014-04-05 19:02 Dainesl: yeah keep the dot then
2014-04-05 19:02 Dainesl: that's just normally used to represent a space
2014-04-05 19:02 Hair: btw, mod the GD's on the forums
2014-04-05 19:02 Dainesl: okay
2014-04-05 19:02 Dainesl: i'll add that as a continuation when i get around to modding them
2014-04-05 19:02 Hair: ok
2014-04-05 19:03 Dainesl: 00:17:798 (10) - there's a noticeably louder sound here
2014-04-05 19:03 Dainesl: perhaps add a finisher here?
2014-04-05 19:03 Hair: Yeah, i hear a cybal or something in the background :P
2014-04-05 19:04 Dainesl: well it seems to be lower-pitched than usual
2014-04-05 19:04 Dainesl: so just make it a big don
2014-04-05 19:04 Hair: I have :3
2014-04-05 19:05 Dainesl: 00:43:739 (13) - make this a kat maybe? it doesn't sound too low-pitched imo
2014-04-05 19:06 Hair: Ye, that sounds better
2014-04-05 19:06 Dainesl: 00:57:327 (28) - a finisher is generally a thing that happens on beginning of kiais
2014-04-05 19:07 Hair: Added :D
2014-04-05 19:07 Dainesl: 00:59:092 (31,32) - not sure about these
2014-04-05 19:07 Dainesl: 1/2s are generally a no-no on kantans
2014-04-05 19:07 Dainesl: remove 31, it would work better
2014-04-05 19:07 Hair: ye
2014-04-05 19:07 Dainesl: and make 30 a kat
2014-04-05 19:07 Hair: And make 00:58:739 (30) - a kat ?
2014-04-05 19:07 Dainesl: since high pitch vocal
2014-04-05 19:07 Hair: :O
2014-04-05 19:08 Hair: We are so in sync
2014-04-05 19:08 Dainesl: okay gg
2014-04-05 19:08 Hair: done
2014-04-05 19:08 Dainesl: 01:00:504 (34) - move back to 01:00:151 -
2014-04-05 19:08 Dainesl: it works better with the music
2014-04-05 19:08 Dainesl: and doesn't leave the player on the backburner
2014-04-05 19:08 Dainesl: it seems like they play the instrument more
2014-04-05 19:09 Hair: Done
2014-04-05 19:09 Hair: Just wondering
2014-04-05 19:09 Hair: Wht is a backburner ?
2014-04-05 19:09 Dainesl: it's just a saying is all
2014-04-05 19:09 Hair: . k
2014-04-05 19:09 Dainesl: it means that they're not actually participating very much
2014-04-05 19:10 Hair: You gonna post the savelog on the forums
2014-04-05 19:10 Hair: ah k
2014-04-05 19:10 Hair: ?
2014-04-05 19:10 Dainesl: yah i think so
2014-04-05 19:10 Hair: :o
2014-04-05 19:10 Hair: That means
2014-04-05 19:10 Dainesl: 01:08:621 (46) - make this a big don instead of big kat for consistency
2014-04-05 19:10 Hair: People are reading this
2014-04-05 19:10 Hair: Hi People who are reading this!
2014-04-05 19:11 Hair: k
2014-04-05 19:11 Hair: Done
2014-04-05 19:11 Hair: I was wonderingh
2014-04-05 19:11 Dainesl: also actually reduce SV to 1.20
2014-04-05 19:12 Hair: Check Abrian's Kai Times.
2014-04-05 19:12 Hair: So I set all of my maps to that ?
2014-04-05 19:12 Dainesl: i don't think the last kiai is needed
2014-04-05 19:12 Hair: Done
2014-04-05 19:12 Hair: kk
2014-04-05 19:12 Dainesl: 01:19:915 - end kiai here tho
2014-04-05 19:12 Hair: Just include that in your GD mod
2014-04-05 19:12 Hair: :P
2014-04-05 19:13 Hair: Done
2014-04-05 19:13 Dainesl: 01:21:327 - this feels empty, add a note here perhaps?
2014-04-05 19:13 Hair: Added a don
2014-04-05 19:13 Hair: Seems right considering the next pattern
2014-04-05 19:13 Dainesl: 01:26:621 (69) - remove this one, again, 1/2s are generally a no-no
2014-04-05 19:14 Hair: k
2014-04-05 19:14 Hair: 01:26:798 (69) -
2014-04-05 19:14 Hair: Remove finish
2014-04-05 19:14 Hair: It sounds odd without the other one
2014-04-05 19:14 Hair: ?
2014-04-05 19:14 Hair: wht you think
2014-04-05 19:14 Dainesl: nah i think the finisher fits
2014-04-05 19:15 Hair: k
2014-04-05 19:15 Hair: Are we done for Kantan
2014-04-05 19:15 Dainesl: increase HP Drain to 3 or 4
2014-04-05 19:15 Hair: set to 3
2014-04-05 19:15 Dainesl: considering that the map will probably be passed even with about 50 missed notes :P
2014-04-05 19:15 Dainesl: that's it for Kantan
2014-04-05 19:15 Hair: :D
2014-04-05 19:16 Hair: Do a /savelog
2014-04-05 19:16 Dainesl: nah
2014-04-05 19:16 Hair: k
2014-04-05 19:16 Dainesl: i have the auto-savelog option on
2014-04-05 19:16 Dainesl: onto Futsuu
2014-04-05 19:16 Hair: Imma just copy the tags and Artist
2014-04-05 19:16 Hair: 1 sec
2014-04-05 19:17 Hair: ok ready
2014-04-05 19:18 Dainesl: 00:08:974 (1) - begin this spinner at 00:09:151 - for consistency
2014-04-05 19:18 Hair: Done :P
2014-04-05 19:19 Dainesl: actually one more point on kantan i just noticed
2014-04-05 19:19 Dainesl: 00:17:798 (10) - change to kat; cymbal plays here
2014-04-05 19:19 Hair: Fat Kat ?
2014-04-05 19:19 Dainesl: no
2014-04-05 19:19 Dainesl: just normal kat
2014-04-05 19:19 Hair: k
2014-04-05 19:20 Hair: That is actully a cool name for a Finish Kat xD
2014-04-05 19:20 Dainesl: 00:40:739 (28) - move one beat forward to 00:41:092 - if you wish to follow the vocals
2014-04-05 19:20 Hair: ^ Futsuu right ?
2014-04-05 19:20 Dainesl: yes
2014-04-05 19:21 Hair: k done
2014-04-05 19:21 Dainesl: 00:54:504 (55) - change this to kat because cymbal; normal kat
2014-04-05 19:21 Hair: k
2014-04-05 19:22 Dainesl: 01:18:504 (1) - remove and put notes like you did with kantan (3/2)
2014-04-05 19:23 Dainesl: [http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1484976 kinda like this maybe]
2014-04-05 19:23 Hair: nice skin :4
2014-04-05 19:23 Dainesl: it's taiko skin
2014-04-05 19:24 Dainesl: the only skin you should use for taiko :P
2014-04-05 19:24 Dainesl: anyways remove 01:26:621 (12) - and put a finisher on the next note if you wish to keep consistency with kantan otherwise leave it as is
2014-04-05 19:24 Hair: ok added
2014-04-05 19:25 Hair: Yep, sounds right
2014-04-05 19:25 Hair: Just wondernig
2014-04-05 19:25 Hair: How do you put a link in words
2014-04-05 19:25 Hair: Like you did just then
2014-04-05 19:25 Dainesl: [link text]
2014-04-05 19:25 Dainesl: make sure you use those brackets, and put a space between the link and the text
2014-04-05 19:25 Hair: [http://osu.ppy.sh/u/3390102 Total Noob]
2014-04-05 19:25 Dainesl: okay onto Muzukashii now
2014-04-05 19:26 Hair: Les go
2014-04-05 19:27 Dainesl: 00:10:915 (1,2,3) - maybe remove finishers on these? they don't need to be emphasised imo
2014-04-05 19:27 Hair: Ye
2014-04-05 19:28 Hair: The beats were quiter than I thoughjt
2014-04-05 19:28 Dainesl: 00:33:239 (37) - delete this note or make the triplet ddd instead
2014-04-05 19:28 Dainesl: 00:37:474 (55) - same here
2014-04-05 19:28 Hair: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1484988
2014-04-05 19:28 Hair: My Taiko um... 'thing' is so cool
2014-04-05 19:29 Hair: triple d for first, removed triplet for seconds
2014-04-05 19:29 Dainesl: 00:43:915 (81,82) - move these 1/2 beat forward
2014-04-05 19:29 Hair: *second
2014-04-05 19:30 Hair: Done
2014-04-05 19:30 Hair: 00:43:738 (80) - Changed to a don
2014-04-05 19:31 Dainesl: 00:50:621 (106) - remove this note, doublets don't really need to be there for muzu
2014-04-05 19:31 Hair: Done
2014-04-05 19:31 Hair: 01:02:180 (19,20) -
2014-04-05 19:31 Hair: Ye
2014-04-05 19:31 Dainesl: 01:02:180 (19) - move 1/4 beat back to 01:02:092 -
2014-04-05 19:32 Hair: DDone
2014-04-05 19:32 Hair: See wht I D'd there
2014-04-05 19:32 Dainesl: 01:05:004 (30) - and same as other triplet suggestions
2014-04-05 19:32 Hair: hahahah
2014-04-05 19:32 Hair: Removed triplet
2014-04-05 19:33 Dainesl: 01:24:768 (23) - remove this one
2014-04-05 19:33 Dainesl: if you put it back then it'll be a more continuous pattern, which wouldn't be so ideal
2014-04-05 19:34 Hair: Removed >:D
2014-04-05 19:34 Dainesl: 01:27:504 (35,36,37) - finally make these big kat
2014-04-05 19:34 Dainesl: *kats
2014-04-05 19:34 Dainesl: for consistency
2014-04-05 19:35 Hair: You mean Fat Kats :p
2014-04-05 19:35 Hair: Done
2014-04-05 19:35 Dainesl: i would say reduce HP but it doesn't matter
2014-04-05 19:35 Dainesl: that's all for now
2014-04-05 19:35 Hair: ok
2014-04-05 19:35 Hair: Do you have a link to an updated taiko bg
2014-04-05 19:35 Hair: And thanks very much :P
2014-04-05 19:36 Dainesl: an updated taiko bg for what?
2014-04-05 19:36 Dainesl: i'll check and see if any other mapsets of this song are ranked with this BG
2014-04-05 19:36 Hair: you said the taiko bg was out of date
2014-04-05 19:36 Hair: I got the template from Big Black
2014-04-05 19:37 Dainesl: i mean that because the title is displayed when you play the song
2014-04-05 19:37 Dainesl: the taiko BG is not needed
2014-04-05 19:38 Dainesl: so get the proper BG back and all will be well for now
2014-04-05 19:38 Hair: kk
2014-04-05 19:38 Hair: I was debating on whether to do Subtitles
2014-04-05 19:39 Dainesl: nah
2014-04-05 19:39 Dainesl: you don't need to
posted
Updated, applied a few mods.
http://puu.sh/7X99e.osu
posted
Thanks for the Mods guys, really appreciate it.

I don't usually post here. Check the Updates part of the first post to see wht I have updated recently (if it is a new thing, chances are it needs to be looked at)!
posted
posted
Updated Both Guest Difficulties!
posted
General
Why are there two muzukashii's? 0.0

Kantan
00:59:268 (31) - move to 00:59:445
01:00:151 (33) - Change to k

Futsuu
(WS option unchecked however in all the other diffs, it is checked, change for consistency)
00:03:680 (7) - Change to k (High Pitch)
00:43:739 (34) - Move to 00:43:562 -
00:43:915 - Add a k here
01:15:327 - Add a k here
01:20:092 - Why is this blank? There's clearly a finisher sound here. Add D
01:20:445 - ^
01:20:798 - ^
01:20:974 - ^

Kurodragon's Muzukashii
(Skipping this one, i find it hard to mod)

Muzukashii
00:37:562 (55) - Change to k (bell chime)
01:05:004 - Add a k here then change 01:05:092 - to d? (kkd sounds so much better since the pitch is going down)

Abrian's Oni
(No tags on Abrian's oni, add necessary tags)
00:00:680 - Add a kat (Weird with that gap there)
00:26:797 (21) - Change to d (kdk sounds weird)
01:14:798 (133) - Change to k (To add a bit of variety)
01:15:327 (138) - Change to k ^
01:16:033 (143) - Change to d (Same reason ^)
01:16:739 (149) - Change to d ^
01:26:268 (36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44) - Cut it to ddkdk d (no sound on the last two notes)
posted

xWillx wrote:

Kurodragon's Muzukashii
(Skipping this one, i find it hard to mod)
._.
posted

xWillx wrote:

Kurodragon's Muzukashii
(Skipping this one, i find it hard to mod)
._.
posted

xWillx wrote:

Kurodragon's Muzukashii
(Skipping this one, i find it hard to mod)
.-.

(Added mods)
posted
Hello~ :3
Here's a Taiko Mod via Hair’s Request.

My mod is for suggetions. if you dont like, ignore please.
~Taiko~
d is Red Note.
k is Blue Note.
and, D ,K is finisher .. .
“+ ?” is I like pattern (※example→ add? , remove?
Big text is storong suggestion.
[General]
  1. Uncheck the widescreen support(that is for SB options). This beatmap has not SB.
  2. BG position  how about? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1493508
    File > open .osu in notepad >
    [Events]
    //Background and Video events
    0,0,"taikobeatmapbackground1.jpg",0,0
    ↓  ↓  ↓
    0,0,"taikobeatmapbackground1.jpg",0,130
  3. Timings volume .. little noisy?
    Edit.
    857 60%=> 55%
    12151 70% => 65%
    23445 47%=> 50%
    34562 =>65%
    57327=> 75%
    79915 =>65%
  4. There is rurles about Taikomapset. Guide Mapping Taiko Difficulties
    You must make some change to fix about difficulty spread.
    If you don’t understand, give me game chat or PM. :D
[Kantan]
  1. You can change many. Look at the [Guide] Mapping Taiko Difficulties .
  2. basically, we put beat snap divisor 1/1 line. But if suddenly variation needs …like too strong sound,(example.. 00:21:856 -, 01:17:621 (55) – is suitable. but, 00:38:798 (7) – is unsuitable because almost beginners cant hear the usual backsound .)
  3. 00:08:621 (8) – unnecessary as Kantan.
  4. 00:09:151 (1) – spinner end is 00:11:798 –
  5. 00:12:151 (1) -~ 00:23:445 (1) - , 01:21:327 (64) - ~ 01:24:151 (68) -.
    How about ?http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1493250
  6. 00:23:445 (1) – d
  7. 00:24:680 (3) – move 00:24:856 (3) -. Hits also bass drums. and this timing only ignores to bass drum, doesnt it?
  8. 00:26:621 (6) – move 00:25:915 (5) –
  9. 00:26:974 (7) – add d
  10. 00:27:504 (8) – move 00:27:680 (8) –
  11. 00:38:798 (7) – move 00:38:974 (7) –
  12. 00:36:504 (4) – add d
  13. 00:43:739 (14) – move 00:43:915 (14) –
  14. 00:46:033 (18) - ~~~ try to change pattern?
    00:46:739 (19) –move 00:48:151 (20) –
    00:49:562 (22) –move same as position
  15. 00:58:739 (31,32,33,34) – k ddk => kkk d fit as vocal long tone.
  16. 01:02:268 (38) – k
  17. 01:04:386 (41,42,43) – all reverse to color.
  18. 01:06:504 (44) – delete?
  19. and 01:07:915 (45) – add k?
  20. 01:10:033 (48) – make same kkk.
  21. 01:12:857 (53,54) – d * k => d d k
  22. 01:18:680 (57,58) – unnecessary.
  23. 01:20:092 (58) – add d.
[Futsuu]
  1. 00:01:209 (2) – move 00:01:562 (2) -. This suggestion is just thinking about Difficulty spread (Taiko-Sets)
  2. 00:09:151 (1) – spinner length makes the shorter at 00:10:562 - .
  3. and, 00:10:915 (1) – add d.
  4. 00:16:033 (9) – delete, or 00:13:209 (5) – add d.
  5. 01:22:386 (3) – add d.
  6. 00:29:445 (2) – add d.
  7. 00:34:739 (16) – finisher? if you like ._.
  8. 00:35:798 (18) – add d
  9. 00:36:504 (20) – delete, makes good intonation as music.
  10. and…00:38:268 (23) – move 00:38:092 (23) - , 00:37:915 (23) – add d?
  11. 00:40:562 (30) – delete weird.
  12. 00:40:915 (30) – add d?
  13. 00:42:504 (34) – k
  14. 00:54:151 (58,59) –swap feels good.
  15. 01:00:504 (10) – move 01:01:209 (11) - .
  16. 01:01:915 (13) – add d?
  17. and, 01:02:268 (13) – k
  18. 01:05:092 (19) - k? if you like.
  19. 01:05:798 (20,21,22,23,24,25) – kkkkd D =>k kkd k (delete finisher, (21) )
  20. 01:20:092 (48,49,50) – unnecessary finisher.
  21. and 01:20:974 (51) - add k?
  22. 01:21:327 (1) – add finisher .. there’s finisher 00:12:151 (3) -.
[Muzukashii]
  1. you use many dk. but I think almost of these can change for make up to quality.
  2. 00:03:151 (6) - d. 00:03:151 (6,7,8,9) – kddk(high>low>high) isn’t followed vocal pitch that is same 00:01:562 (2,3,4,5) -dkdk ( low>high).
  3. 00:05:621 (15,16,17) – ddk isn’t good. Backsound pitch becomes low.
    00:05:092 (14) – is more important to accent than 00:05:621 (15,16,17) - .
    kkd is true. But I don’t prefer triplet mixing colors. So how about ddd?
  4. 00:08:974 (26) – delete finisher if you want to put finisher, 00:09:151 (27) – is true (also hits back base).
  5. 00:20:621 (1) – K> D? , and 00:20:092 (37,38) – swap?
  6. 00:24:504 (5,6) – swap. fits as music on this part.
  7. 00:35:798 (48,49) – same as above.
  8. 00:25:739 (10,11) – swap? music fits better, I guess.
  9. 00:27:504 (17) – k
  10. 00:34:386 (42) – add k ,and 00:34:562 (42) – k we can hear snare hits.
  11. 00:39:327 (62,63) – kk. highest piano part.
  12. and ,00:39:856 (64,65) - dk
  13. 00:41:092 (69) – k? how about?
  14. 00:47:798 (96) – k.
    I feels good on this case. k=>00:46:386 (90) - , 00:47:798 (96) – vocal don’t hit, d=> 00:49:209 (101) – vocal hits.
  15. 00:51:151 (107) - k?
  16. 00:53:621 (115) – move to beat snap divisor 1/2 left.
  17. Choose Either suggestions. make more simply what to follow.
    00:54:680 (3,1,2,3) – all reverse colors.
    or
    00:54:680 (3) – move 00:54:856 (3) - , 00:55:386 (2) – move 00:55:209 (2) -.
    └――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
  18. 00:56:180 (2) – add finisher , please
  19. 00:57:680 (2) – add d... 00:56:621 (4,1,2) – density is very few… and Futsuu is put..(spread isn’t good because strategy is different from Muzukashii and Futsu.)
  20. 01:02:621 (22) – k. fits as music.
  21. 01:04:739 (29) – k
  22. 01:05:445 (33) – same as above.
  23. 01:08:268 (42,43) – finisher , normal => normal, finisher.
  24. 01:14:092 (63) – delete, unnecessary.
  25. and, 01:14:621 (64) – add d.
  26. 01:26:092 (30) – move 1/1 right. 01:26:445 –

xWillx wrote:

Kurodragon's Muzukashii
(Skipping this one, i find it hard to mod)
I think too, feels this has many problems :?
[kurodoragon’s Muzukashii]
  1. 00:02:180 (5) – unnecessary ,delete. vocal doesn’t hit. Comparing with 00:03:945 (11) - , 00:05:709 (18) –
  2. 00:07:033 (20) – delete finisher noisy.
  3. 00:08:621 (23) - ^
  4. 00:08:974 (24,25) – finisher , normal => normal , finisher. why you ignore hits back base sound hits 00:09:151 -.
  5. 00:12:062 (6,7) – 6 delete, 7 add finisher. 7needs finisher,
    this sounds is louder than you used finishes point.
  6. 00:14:533 (17) – delete, unnecessary.
  7. 00:17:445 (29,30,31,32) – kkk k=> k k d or k kkd
  8. 00:18:592 (35) – delete. and 00:19:827 (40) – add d. feels better as music.
  9. 00:20:092 (42,43) – dk I ask you why suddenly follow to back sound pitch down. this sound is very little , and it doesn’t preparing to follow this sound from previous pattern.
  10. 00:20:886 (46) – delete. unnecessary.
  11. and , 00:20:974 - is k
  12. 00:21:680 (49) – k
  13. 00:27:504 (74) – k. make same link 00:26:268 (70,72) -.
  14. 00:27:856 (76,77,78,79) – d ddd => ddd d
  15. 00:32:621 (93) – k
  16. I prefer 00:33:151 (95) – move 00:32:445 (93) -. Make to emphasize 00:33:327 (96) - ~~. How about ? :3
  17. 00:36:151 (106,107,108) – delete 107,108. 106 is d. triplet isn’t fit…
  18. 00:39:327 (120,121,122,123) - .hahaha,,,, what….
    00:39:415 (121) –move 00:39:504 (121) -.
    00:39:945 (123) – move 00:40:033 (123) -.
    00:40:209 (124) - add k
  19. 00:40:739 (126,127,128,129,130,131,132,133) – ddd d=> d ddd , ddd k => d kkk
  20. 00:42:327 (135) – delete.
  21. 00:44:445 (143,144,145) – (143)k? . on Muzukashii, dkk cant use.. I guess. Look at [Guide] Mapping Taiko Difficulties .
  22. 00:44:092 (142) – move 00:44:268 (142) – or delete this.
  23. 00:44:798 (146) – unnecessary , delete.
  24. 00:44:974 (146,147,148,149,150) – all reverse colors.
  25. 00:45:856 (151) – d
  26. 00:52:033 (170) – move 00:52:209 (170) - (vocal part hits this point.) , or 00:53:445 (172) –(can hear snare more clear)
  27. 00:55:562 (179) - addk feels good as rhythm :3/
  28. 00:56:974 (184) – add finisher K if you put 00:56:621 (183) –k.
  29. 00:57:680 (186) – add d . long tone intonation needs sometimes. But on this case , no put is players unlike,I think.
  30. 01:08:268 (222) – add k
  31. 01:08:974 (224) – add d
  32. 01:19:739 (258) – add finisher?
  33. 01:20:974 (262,263,264) – finisher k , d , finisher d?
  34. 01:21:768 (266) – delete
  35. 01:22:386 (268) – add d
  36. 01:22:739 (269) – delete finisher, noisy.
  37. 01:26:709 (289,290) – delete both and, 01:26:798 (289) – add finisher D

    EDIT
  38. 01:28:386 (295,296) - unnecesarry, delete.
[Abrian’s Oni]
  1. little overmapping , I felt.
  2. 00:01:121 (4) - delete. or I prefer move to 00:01:474 (6) -.
  3. 00:04:651 (23) – , 00:04:915 (25) - delete. unnecessary.
  4. 00:05:356 (25) – move to 00:05:445 (25) -. Many Back sounds hit here.
  5. 00:05:974 (29,31) – delete…. bassdrums hit ,yes. But little weird..
  6. 00:06:768 (34) – delete.
  7. 00:07:474 (35) –move 00:07:121 (34) -.
  8. 00:07:739 (37,38,39) – d d k feels good. :3/
  9. 00:26:709 (20) – move 00:26:533 (19) - feels good dub rhythm :3/
  10. and, 00:26:974 (22) - d.
  11. and, if you moving, 00:23:621 (2) – delete to make same rhythmpattern.
  12. 00:37:121 (17,18) – dk , feels better for me .w.
  13. and 00:38:445 (26) - d?
  14. 00:40:562 (40) – delete, I guess this one is unnecessary.
  15. 00:43:739 (60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67) – d ddk kdk feels better as music.
  16. 00:44:886 (68) – delete. backsound is stopped. Unnecessary on this point.
  17. 00:45:680 (73,74,75,76,77,78,79) – k k ddddk => kkkkd d k… hear the drums part…
  18. 00:46:739 (80) - ~ 00:50:974 (109) -.
    umn,…… dubble note position feels not good at music, I guess.
    How about?
    http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1493358
    http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1493361
    http://osu.pps.sh/ss/1493366 =>http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1494397 edit.
  19. 00:51:680 -~~~ 00:54:504 - decreasing notes feels better listening to the song.
    Many kinds of backsound are stopped.
  20. 00:59:533 (18) – move 00:59:709 (19) - .
  21. 00:59:886 (21,22) – 21, delete? 22 k
  22. 01:01:121 (29) – add d link is broken 01:00:415 (24) - ;w;
  23. 01:11:974 (111,112,113,114,115,116,117) – kdkkk(or kdkkd) k d(or k) ? how about? make more smoothly to follow vocal.
  24. 01:19:739 (172) – finisher backsound is loud.
  25. 01:20:621 (175) – delete finisher noisy.
  26. 01:20:798 (176) – delete finisher? I prefer to make to emphasize 01:20:974 (177) -.
  27. 01:26:709 (41,42,43,44) – 41,43,44 unnecesarry notes. , 42 finisher

Umn…too many suggestions. >< maybe I modded as possible.
I hope you to make up quality diffs. :D
Good Luck~!
posted

JUDYDANNY wrote:

Hello~ :3
Here's a Taiko Mod via Hair’s Request.

My mod is for suggetions. if you dont like, ignore please.
~Taiko~
d is Red Note.
k is Blue Note.
and, D ,K is finisher .. .
“+ ?” is I like pattern (※example→ add? , remove?
Big text is storong suggestion.
[General]
  1. Uncheck the widescreen support(that is for SB options). This beatmap has not SB.
  2. BG position  how about? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1493508
    File > open .osu in notepad >
    [Events]
    //Background and Video events
    0,0,"taikobeatmapbackground1.jpg",0,0
    ↓  ↓  ↓
    0,0,"taikobeatmapbackground1.jpg",0,130
  3. Timings volume .. little noisy?
    Edit.
    857 60%=> 55%
    12151 70% => 65%
    23445 47%=> 50%
    34562 =>65%
    57327=> 75%
    79915 =>65%
  4. There is rurles about Taikomapset. Guide Mapping Taiko Difficulties
    You must make some change to fix about difficulty spread.
    If you don’t understand, give me game chat or PM. :D
[Kantan]
  1. You can change many. Look at the [Guide] Mapping Taiko Difficulties .
  2. basically, we put beat snap divisor 1/1 line. But if suddenly variation needs …like too strong sound,(example.. 00:21:856 -, 01:17:621 (55) – is suitable. but, 00:38:798 (7) – is unsuitable because almost beginners cant hear the usual backsound .)
  3. 00:08:621 (8) – unnecessary as Kantan.
  4. 00:09:151 (1) – spinner end is 00:11:798 –
  5. 00:12:151 (1) -~ 00:23:445 (1) - , 01:21:327 (64) - ~ 01:24:151 (68) -.
    How about ?http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1493250
  6. 00:23:445 (1) – d
  7. 00:24:680 (3) – move 00:24:856 (3) -. Hits also bass drums. and this timing only ignores to bass drum, doesnt it?
  8. 00:26:621 (6) – move 00:25:915 (5) –
  9. 00:26:974 (7) – add d
  10. 00:27:504 (8) – move 00:27:680 (8) –
  11. 00:38:798 (7) – move 00:38:974 (7) –
  12. 00:36:504 (4) – add d
  13. 00:43:739 (14) – move 00:43:915 (14) –
  14. 00:46:033 (18) - ~~~ try to change pattern?
    00:46:739 (19) –move 00:48:151 (20) –
    00:49:562 (22) –move same as position
  15. 00:58:739 (31,32,33,34) – k ddk => kkk d fit as vocal long tone.
  16. 01:02:268 (38) – k
  17. 01:04:386 (41,42,43) – all reverse to color.
  18. 01:06:504 (44) – delete?
  19. and 01:07:915 (45) – add k?
  20. 01:10:033 (48) – make same kkk.
  21. 01:12:857 (53,54) – d * k => d d k
  22. 01:18:680 (57,58) – unnecessary.
  23. 01:20:092 (58) – add d.
[Futsuu]
  1. 00:01:209 (2) – move 00:01:562 (2) -. This suggestion is just thinking about Difficulty spread (Taiko-Sets)
  2. 00:09:151 (1) – spinner length makes the shorter at 00:10:562 - .
  3. and, 00:10:915 (1) – add d.
  4. 00:16:033 (9) – delete, or 00:13:209 (5) – add d.
  5. 01:22:386 (3) – add d.
  6. 00:29:445 (2) – add d.
  7. 00:34:739 (16) – finisher? if you like ._.
  8. 00:35:798 (18) – add d
  9. 00:36:504 (20) – delete, makes good intonation as music.
  10. and…00:38:268 (23) – move 00:38:092 (23) - , 00:37:915 (23) – add d?
  11. 00:40:562 (30) – delete weird.
  12. 00:40:915 (30) – add d?
  13. 00:42:504 (34) – k
  14. 00:54:151 (58,59) –swap feels good.
  15. 01:00:504 (10) – move 01:01:209 (11) - .
  16. 01:01:915 (13) – add d?
  17. and, 01:02:268 (13) – k
  18. 01:05:092 (19) - k? if you like.
  19. 01:05:798 (20,21,22,23,24,25) – kkkkd D =>k kkd k (delete finisher, (21) )
  20. 01:20:092 (48,49,50) – unnecessary finisher.
  21. and 01:20:974 (51) - add k?
  22. 01:21:327 (1) – add finisher .. there’s finisher 00:12:151 (3) -.
[Muzukashii]
  1. you use many dk. but I think almost of these can change for make up to quality.
  2. 00:03:151 (6) - d. 00:03:151 (6,7,8,9) – kddk(high>low>high) isn’t followed vocal pitch that is same 00:01:562 (2,3,4,5) -dkdk ( low>high).
  3. 00:05:621 (15,16,17) – ddk isn’t good. Backsound pitch becomes low.
    00:05:092 (14) – is more important to accent than 00:05:621 (15,16,17) - .
    kkd is true. But I don’t prefer triplet mixing colors. So how about ddd?
  4. 00:08:974 (26) – delete finisher if you want to put finisher, 00:09:151 (27) – is true (also hits back base).
  5. 00:20:621 (1) – K> D? , and 00:20:092 (37,38) – swap?
  6. 00:24:504 (5,6) – swap. fits as music on this part.
  7. 00:35:798 (48,49) – same as above.
  8. 00:25:739 (10,11) – swap? music fits better, I guess.
  9. 00:27:504 (17) – k
  10. 00:34:386 (42) – add k ,and 00:34:562 (42) – k we can hear snare hits.
  11. 00:39:327 (62,63) – kk. highest piano part.
  12. and ,00:39:856 (64,65) - dk
  13. 00:41:092 (69) – k? how about?
  14. 00:47:798 (96) – k.
    I feels good on this case. k=>00:46:386 (90) - , 00:47:798 (96) – vocal don’t hit, d=> 00:49:209 (101) – vocal hits.
  15. 00:51:151 (107) - k?
  16. 00:53:621 (115) – move to beat snap divisor 1/2 left.
  17. Choose Either suggestions. make more simply what to follow.
    00:54:680 (3,1,2,3) – all reverse colors.
    or
    00:54:680 (3) – move 00:54:856 (3) - , 00:55:386 (2) – move 00:55:209 (2) -.
    └――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
  18. 00:56:180 (2) – add finisher , please
  19. 00:57:680 (2) – add d... 00:56:621 (4,1,2) – density is very few… and Futsuu is put..(spread isn’t good because strategy is different from Muzukashii and Futsu.)
  20. 01:02:621 (22) – k. fits as music.
  21. 01:04:739 (29) – k
  22. 01:05:445 (33) – same as above.
  23. 01:08:268 (42,43) – finisher , normal => normal, finisher.
  24. 01:14:092 (63) – delete, unnecessary.
  25. and, 01:14:621 (64) – add d.
  26. 01:26:092 (30) – move 1/1 right. 01:26:445 –

xWillx wrote:

Kurodragon's Muzukashii
(Skipping this one, i find it hard to mod)
I think too, feels this has many problems :?
[kurodoragon’s Muzukashii]
  1. 00:02:180 (5) – unnecessary ,delete. vocal doesn’t hit. Comparing with 00:03:945 (11) - , 00:05:709 (18) –
  2. 00:07:033 (20) – delete finisher noisy.
  3. 00:08:621 (23) - ^
  4. 00:08:974 (24,25) – finisher , normal => normal , finisher. why you ignore hits back base sound hits 00:09:151 -.
  5. 00:12:062 (6,7) – 6 delete, 7 add finisher. 7needs finisher,
    this sounds is louder than you used finishes point.
  6. 00:14:533 (17) – delete, unnecessary.
  7. 00:17:445 (29,30,31,32) – kkk k=> k k d or k kkd
  8. 00:18:592 (35) – delete. and 00:19:827 (40) – add d. feels better as music.
  9. 00:20:092 (42,43) – dk I ask you why suddenly follow to back sound pitch down. this sound is very little , and it doesn’t preparing to follow this sound from previous pattern.
  10. 00:20:886 (46) – delete. unnecessary.
  11. and , 00:20:974 - is k
  12. 00:21:680 (49) – k
  13. 00:27:504 (74) – k. make same link 00:26:268 (70,72) -.
  14. 00:27:856 (76,77,78,79) – d ddd => ddd d
  15. 00:32:621 (93) – k
  16. I prefer 00:33:151 (95) – move 00:32:445 (93) -. Make to emphasize 00:33:327 (96) - ~~. How about ? :3
  17. 00:36:151 (106,107,108) – delete 107,108. 106 is d. triplet isn’t fit…
  18. 00:39:327 (120,121,122,123) - .hahaha,,,, what….
    00:39:415 (121) –move 00:39:504 (121) -.
    00:39:945 (123) – move 00:40:033 (123) -.
    00:40:209 (124) - add k
  19. 00:40:739 (126,127,128,129,130,131,132,133) – ddd d=> d ddd , ddd k => d kkk
  20. 00:42:327 (135) – delete.
  21. 00:44:445 (143,144,145) – (143)k? . on Muzukashii, dkk cant use.. I guess. Look at [Guide] Mapping Taiko Difficulties .
  22. 00:44:092 (142) – move 00:44:268 (142) – or delete this.
  23. 00:44:798 (146) – unnecessary , delete.
  24. 00:44:974 (146,147,148,149,150) – all reverse colors.
  25. 00:45:856 (151) – d
  26. 00:52:033 (170) – move 00:52:209 (170) - (vocal part hits this point.) , or 00:53:445 (172) –(can hear snare more clear)
  27. 00:55:562 (179) - addk feels good as rhythm :3/
  28. 00:56:974 (184) – add finisher K if you put 00:56:621 (183) –k.
  29. 00:57:680 (186) – add d . long tone intonation needs sometimes. But on this case , no put is players unlike,I think.
  30. 01:08:268 (222) – add k
  31. 01:08:974 (224) – add d
  32. 01:19:739 (258) – add finisher?
  33. 01:20:974 (262,263,264) – finisher k , d , finisher d?
  34. 01:21:768 (266) – delete
  35. 01:22:386 (268) – add d
  36. 01:22:739 (269) – delete finisher, noisy.
  37. 01:26:709 (289,290) – delete both and, 01:26:798 (289) – add finisher D
[Abrian’s Oni]
  1. little overmapping , I felt.
  2. 00:01:121 (4) - delete. or I prefer move to 00:01:474 (6) -.
  3. 00:04:651 (23) – , 00:04:915 (25) - delete. unnecessary.
  4. 00:05:356 (25) – move to 00:05:445 (25) -. Many Back sounds hit here.
  5. 00:05:974 (29,31) – delete…. bassdrums hit ,yes. But little weird..
  6. 00:06:768 (34) – delete.
  7. 00:07:474 (35) –move 00:07:121 (34) -.
  8. 00:07:739 (37,38,39) – d d k feels good. :3/
  9. 00:26:709 (20) – move 00:26:533 (19) - feels good dub rhythm :3/
  10. and, 00:26:974 (22) - d.
  11. and, if you moving, 00:23:621 (2) – delete to make same rhythmpattern.
  12. 00:37:121 (17,18) – dk , feels better for me .w.
  13. and 00:38:445 (26) - d?
  14. 00:40:562 (40) – delete, I guess this one is unnecessary.
  15. 00:43:739 (60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67) – d ddk kdk feels better as music.
  16. 00:44:886 (68) – delete. backsound is stopped. Unnecessary on this point.
  17. 00:45:680 (73,74,75,76,77,78,79) – k k ddddk => kkkkd d k… hear the drums part…
  18. 00:46:739 (80) - ~ 00:50:974 (109) -.
    umn,…… dubble note position feels not good at music, I guess.
    How about?
    http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1493358
    http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1493361
    http://osu.pps.sh/ss/1493366
  19. 00:51:680 -~~~ 00:54:504 - decreasing notes feels better listening to the song.
    Many kinds of backsound are stopped.
  20. 00:59:533 (18) – move 00:59:709 (19) - .
  21. 00:59:886 (21,22) – 21, delete? 22 k
  22. 01:01:121 (29) – add d link is broken 01:00:415 (24) - ;w;
  23. 01:11:974 (111,112,113,114,115,116,117) – kdkkk(or kdkkd) k d(or k) ? how about? make more smoothly to follow vocal.
  24. 01:19:739 (172) – finisher backsound is loud.
  25. 01:20:621 (175) – delete finisher noisy.
  26. 01:20:798 (176) – delete finisher? I prefer to make to emphasize 01:20:974 (177) -.
  27. 01:26:709 (41,42,43,44) – 41,43,44 unnecesarry notes. , 42 finisher

Umn…too many suggestions. >< maybe I modded as possible.
I hope you to make up quality diffs. :D
Good Luck~!
Thanks for Modding! :D
posted

JUDYDANNY wrote:

Umn…too many suggestions. >< maybe I modded as possible.
I hope you to make up quality diffs. :D
Good Luck~!
Thanks for modding. should worth >1 kudosu xD
Updated : http://puu.sh/8107q.osu
posted
Please delete my diff
posted

Kurodragon wrote:

Please delete my diff
ok :(
posted
Finally Finished all of Judy's Mods!

Your Mods were very useful.

Updated abrian's diff as well.

(Kuro's deleted :()
show more
Please sign in to reply.