forum

IAMA D33d AMA

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
D33d
NEDM asks, NEDM gets. Ask my other half more questions as well.
NotEvenDoomMusic
I miss actual pictures of you on the IRL thread.
Can we have like, that verification thing and your face in one picture.

Thanx
Jarby
what do you think you're doing taking away my fame you little turd
Topic Starter
D33d

Jarby wrote:

what do you think you're doing taking away my fame you little turd
Being cool. I don't feel like writing a timestamp, so have a valve trombone and an Australian postcard instead.

NotEvenDoomMusic
Original D33d.

How (long) do you guys even know eachother and have you both ever met IRL?
Topic Starter
D33d
We've known each other almost since I joined osu! under this account, so it was around May or June. We haven't met IRL yet, because blowing the cost of a plane flight on a maximum of a few weeks would be incredibly wasteful and it'd be painful if we had to wait for years between visits. If we were to have a short amount of time together, it'd have to be with the knowledge that we'd be able to stay together soon after.
Wojjan
top/bottom?
Topic Starter
D33d

Wojjan wrote:

top/bottom?
I like to think of myself as the top, but we both enjoy the thought of being inside each other with much vigour. I could turn out to be a complete pussy in person and Jarby's rather manly, so it could go either way.
loldcraft
(In reply to above)

Jarby wrote:

Sync wrote:

what's your main fetish?
I won't say, but it is listed on the wikipedia page for list of paraphilias. Have fun.
(Quote from other thread)

Then doesn't this make you worry?
or relieved
Chamelo

Wojjan wrote:

top/bottom?
Waaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute.

Really?
Azure_Kite
What is your favourite pie flavour?

Also, hi.
Vish024
Have you been to St. James' for a match before? Is it really as great as everyone makes it out to be?

Hi Azure.
Topic Starter
D33d
I already know Jarby's weird fetishes and we also share a love for supple, young flesh.

My favourite pie is apple or cherry, but I'm more of a cheesecake person. Having said that, my dad recently started to make some really nice banoffee pies, but he has yet to use a shortcrust pastry (he cheats and uses inferior biscuit base).

I've been to St. James' a few times. Most of the matches were disappointments, but the atmosphere is as great as you'd expect. I'll admit that I was confused about people applauding every semi-decent pass, but whatever, it's a very passionate crowd. I'd recommend it.
Foxtrot
it's an AMA so of course the sexual questions are always asked first.

do you eat meat? if so, how do you prefer your steak?
Topic Starter
D33d
I do eat meat, though I've been having a lot of veggie moments. I can't imagine myself even gutting a fish, let alone hacking a cow's corpse to pieces, so I feel very hypocritical in eating it.

Having said that, I still enjoy a good slab of the stuff. I used to think I preferred all meat medium-well, but I'm increasingly inclined to the thought of having it medium-rare. It seems much more flavoursome and juicy. My house always has everything overcooked for my mother and I usually dislike it. I'm gonna buy a steak tomorrow or something and make it fucking delicious.
Foxtrot
do you still live with your parents or are you on your own?
Topic Starter
D33d
Parents. There was a point when I was looking at flats with my new uni buddies, but I decided against it and I wanted to stay home to give my parents board money. That, and to be "there" for them and save my own money as well.