Total Posts
Topic Starter
Metruzero
Get on my horse

http://shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com/

From the makers of Narwhals
Xgor
AHHHH THAT SONG!!!!
One person in my class plays it all the time...
(Also, Narwhals are better)
MMzz
I posted this in the THATS Y HOURSE!!!! Thread :3 My friend listened to it for 56hours straight. (don't ask...)
Wojjan
inb4beatmap
MMzz

Wojjan wrote:

inb4beatmap
/me Was totally gonna do that @____@
nardii
Cuddlebun
it's not even remotely funny; the 'omg random' factor just doesn't work :\
Neo@lex

Todesengal wrote:

Shut up woman.
Get on my horse.
Cuddlebun
See I didn't even smile. It's just not funny. It didn't even have that traditionally sexist sting like "shut up woman and go do my laundry".
0_o

Todesengal wrote:

Pokebis
Anything from weebl's stuff is random, unfunny shit. The most unfunny being Badger Badger Badger. Also stuff like Magical Trevor made it to television. This stuff makes me sick. Reported for not listing as NSFW and containing a "horse winky." Also, not funny.
CheeseWarlock
I have to say, Weebl's Stuff was funnier when I was 13. SO WHY IS IT STUCK IN MY HEAD WHYYYY
phill_old
report closed, this is the appropriate forum, and if you're browsing forum games/random at work, well, shit.
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku

phill wrote:

report closed, this is the appropriate forum, and if you're browsing forum games/random at work, well, shit.
It's like complaining about browsing 4chan while in an nsfw environment~
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

phill wrote:

It's like complaining about browsing 4chan while in an nsfw environment~
What?
Cuddlebun
I did not realize that 'forum games/random' contained an implied 'nsfw' tag
Derekku
Not "nsfw" per se, but it's really turned into forumshit =(
Zerostarry
I think its funny ><
5ku112
You find worse on Youtube. Freaking Charlie the unicorn.
anonymous_old

5ku112 wrote:

Shunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
phill_old

Todesengal wrote:

I did not realize that 'forum games/random' contained an implied 'nsfw' tag
Well, now you know. This forum is for rubbish like this. Definitely complain about it being boring/crap/whatever, but don't complain about things in here being not-PC, not-safeforwork and not-safeforanyone.

I do agree that people should tag their threads NSFW, but this is a borderline case since loud annoying flash videos are not fit for work/school in general.
5ku112

strager wrote:

5ku112 wrote:

Shunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
strager, we should blow up Youtube.
Cuddlebun
Charlie the Unicorn's actually not that bad; I thought it was a mostly well-done animation, though somehow the second and third one are just not quite as classic as the first one. But it's also hit-or-miss; you either love it or are annoyed to death by the high-pitched voices.
foulcoon
biased poast is biased

(see shirt)
Sleep Powder
I like the Narwhal one way better~ :)
awp
I didn't realize people were supposed to consider Weebl flashes funny, as I never have. That said, I still find them amusing for a couple loops. But it's not like I laugh. Except on the closeup of the horse's face near the beginning.
Cuddlebun

foulcoon wrote:

biased poast is biased

(see shirt)
shush you

also it's pretty obviously biased since I'm posting in favor of Charlie the Unicorn. Not trying to hide the fact that I like it.
5ku112
Vimeo is better then YouTube.

"Random" cute shit isn't funny.

It was terrible. Not amusing in anyway. Acting like a cute bastard isn't funny either.

No offense though Tode, it just didn't strike my funny bone.
Cuddlebun
that was kinda my entire fucking point

read why don't you
Wizard Of Orz
requires too much energy