Hyper真的是Hard吗- - 会吗 ;w;/
00:24:143 (4) - 这个sliider前移到00:23:790 -这里然后变成折返如何._. 总感觉空了一个拍子怪奇怪的..(填拍症orz) 这里并没有觉得不适合
01:37:554 - 这里填一拍吧>_>都是4分拍拉出来的感觉 这里填上感觉比较好 恩恩果然还是填上[Normal]
00:01:554 (3,4) - 4删掉.3移动到00:01:907 -然后变成折返 00:01:554 - 再增加一个circle这样好点的感觉@.@ 恩然后改了下排列
00:26:260 (2) - 后面00:26:437 - 空了感觉..唔 大概我强迫症吧...这里还是感觉用滑条填一下尾接着DS一路过去 恩加一个折返然后调整下间距
00:32:966 - 跟节奏的话 这里似乎..漏了一个音(应该没有幻听辣!) orz 咦这里其实没有太跟bgm..QAQ[Hyper]
01:55:201 - 这里或者01:59:260 - 调成x1.0吧 xD slider开始缓慢减速这样的感觉吧~ 唔唔这里是想有点kiai后余热的感觉权衡一下还是感觉1.2更适合
02:05:369 - 尾部消音._. 其实效果差不多毕竟有spinnerbonus的声音:3
就最后那一点 02:01:415 (2) - 这里这一拍感觉可以删掉吧QAQ
呜呜 我也要骗骗骗骗mu kira~
09:55 Strawberry: /o\
09:55 Strawberry: mi
09:56 mintong89: straw \o/
09:56 Strawberry: xD
09:56 Strawberry: 还以为会回
09:56 Strawberry: 草
09:56 Strawberry: pu
09:56 Strawberry: （
09:57 mintong89: 那就霉吧 (不对
09:57 Strawberry: 233333
09:57 Strawberry: 有木有空看张图(短)
09:58 mintong89: o_o 好啊
09:58 Strawberry: 耶
09:58 *Strawberry is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/455090 Nekomata Master feat. Shimotsuki Haruka - Element of SPADA]
09:58 Strawberry: 戳
10:00 mintong89: 看图是mod吧?
10:01 Strawberry: 唔
10:01 Strawberry: irc说就好 :p
10:02 mintong89: 嗯嗯
10:02 mintong89: slide不消音?
10:03 Strawberry: 我听这倒是没啥感觉..
10:04 mintong89: 嗯嗯, 那就保留着吧
10:04 Strawberry: 好~
10:05 mintong89: 00:05:790 (5) - x:424 y:224?
10:05 mintong89: 刚刚好夹在花的里面
10:06 Strawberry: 喔喔不错
10:10 mintong89: 完了 找不到啥
10:11 Strawberry: QAQ
10:11 mintong89: another 明明那么好玩sad, 我找不到了
10:11 mintong89: 我跳hyper吧
10:12 Strawberry: 恩恩 蟹蟹><
10:14 mintong89: 00:13:731 (3) - 其实我觉得这个当reverse slider 然后 00:14:084 (4) - 这个不是1/4 reverse slider会好点
10:15 mintong89: 个人节奏感吧 (?
10:16 Strawberry: 我看看
10:17 Strawberry: 这里00:14:260 - 再加个note?
10:18 mintong89: 恩
10:18 Strawberry: 排列有点难处理..
10:18 Strawberry: 我先试试，没有好梗就先保留
10:19 mintong89: 嗯好
10:19 mintong89: 00:38:613 (1) - 这里结尾clap有点违和感
10:19 mintong89: 不对, 那开始有clap了 无视我吧
10:20 Strawberry: 恩恩><
10:22 mintong89: 00:56:613 (5,6,7) - 这里不如做上 下 上 的slider吧?
10:22 mintong89: 下 上 下*
10:22 Strawberry: 好
10:22 Strawberry: 改啦
10:23 mintong89: 完惹 x_x
10:24 mintong89: normal
10:24 Strawberry: hao
10:27 mintong89: 01:01:907 - 这个重音那么重我觉得是个note会比较好
10:27 Strawberry: 恩
10:27 Strawberry: 那这里01:01:378 - 做1/2 slider?
10:27 mintong89: 嗯嗯, 不错
10:28 Strawberry: 好
10:30 mintong89: 啊, 没了
10:30 Strawberry: 耶
10:31 mintong89: Beginnner 也没看到什么 x_x
10:31 Strawberry: 恩恩
10:31 Strawberry: 这样po就好辣
10:31 mintong89: 渣Mod别介意 (?
10:31 Strawberry: ><
10:32 mintong89: 嗯嗯 ><
Yo, modding because it's nice to see that you're back. heyehy )amazing mod and they're really helpful to me. thank you bakari<3
- Your combo colours are a bit too bright, they may easily hurt players eyes if BG image will be dimmed. Try to fade your colours a bit, this way they will look a bit better and won't trouble anyone even if BG will be dimmed. after consideration and practiced in tests i hope that i found the better choice, not so bright and suitaable.
- Please, disable the widescreen support. It is for storyboards only (see your .osu file). Also, disable th letterboxes because you don't have any breaks keeping this thing enabled makes no sense. oh i just not understand how it appeared in my diffs except another, it's really supernatural.
- If you can, try to find a 1366x768 versions of this BsG since it's the recommended size. Keeping your current BGs is also fine, but 1366x768 are preferable. since someone mentioned it finally, i'll unify them later(i'm lazy > v<
- No need to keep spada it's already mentioned in the title. This tag is unnecessary, so I strongly recommend you o remove it. ofc
- I'd go with OD2 since it will match better with the diff settings and keep players motivated to play better. did it :>
- 00:04:378 (3,1) - since the diff can (and surely will) be played in different-modes, you should take into consideration that this 1/4 pattern will cause some troubles to taiko/o!m players. As long as you have no specific taiko/o!m diffs you should make sure that the diff can be played in these modes. Just start the spinner at 00:05:084 - to prevent any troubles. not very clear about that, i'll verify that with others and update it if the pattern is really a trouble for taiko
Note: 01:02:966 (5,1) - and 01:08:260 (5,1) - quite the same thing here. /
- 00:29:084 (4) - the slider gets overlapped with a defaul HP-Bar, it makes your pattern look rather untidy and may look extremly messy with some custom skins. To avoid any problems, try to move the slider down or use Ctrl+J. moved them down abit :3
- 01:27:319 (2,3,4) - this pattern sounds a bit off vocals, try to drag 01:28:378 (3,4) - to 01:28:731 and a circle at 01:28:378 - to keep the downbeat mapped. It would correspond better with the vocals. assuredly better
- 01:43:201 - are you sure about ignoring this beat? I'm sure that it sounds empty as it is now and will bug players. added~
- 01:45:319 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - the whole combo is way too long and definetly much longer than any other combo in your diff. Long combos are stressful for players, so I highly suggest you adding a new combo at (5) or (7). added it on circle(5)
That's pretty much it. The diff itself is fine, but I still have a feeling that x1.2 multiplier wasn't neccessary here, this is the easiest diff, after all. Anyway, you did a good job and the diff seems okay, I recommend you to get some beginners to test the diff, so we can be 100% sure that it is okay. um i had my notion that giving the song discrimination between the calm place and where is louder so the map would be much more lively even in the beginner diff ty~
- 00:04:731 (4,1) - I've already mentioned why such things should be avoided, just a friendly reminder to you that you should fix them in this diff as well.
- 00:51:319 (1) - minor - try to avoid overlaps with the HP-Bar, since such overlaps may look really untidy and may turn into a big problem for players with custom skin elements. example not a problem~ fixed
- 00:54:495 (8,1) and 00:58:378 (7,1) - you can use some blanket sliders here, instead. They will give you more natural and readable flow, give them a try!
- 01:29:437 (8) - the combo is too long, consider adding a new combo here, so it will look better and match quite good with your rhythm. It will also make your comboing/patterns a bit more consistent! good idea~
The whole kiai feels a bit too intense for a Normal diff, but it is well-balanced with the rest of the diff and fits perfectly in this mapset, so, yeah, I can call it a nicely-done diff! yay great to see that.
- OD and HP should be increased by 0,5 or by 1. This way they will bring some more challenge and will feel more balanced. um it's hard say, personally i don't feel there is anything strange under the present setting, however i'll notice that and ask how others say. :3
- 00:13:201 (1) - try to increase your DS here and make the jump more readable/noticeable? I'd go with something like x1.6 just like you did it with 00:36:143 (12,1). you're right, have improved them.
- 00:54:495 (4,5) - the jump here feels out of place. Comparing to your previous patterns the jump here doesn't really fit and seems exaggerated. Using Ctrl+G on these two should solve the problem. alright
- 01:23:084 (1,2) - according to the rles every slider must have clean , readable and visible path from begnning and until the end. Since the curve here may be a bit cnfusing, I recommend you to make it more noticeable. Example. THe sliders will look and feel practically the same way, but it's much easier to read them. changed as you showed~
- 02:00:143 (1) - try removing this new combo? It looks a bit out of your pattern and I don't think that the music suggests you to put a new combo here. got it, and fixed~
Aprat from a couple of patterns that were rather confusing to me, it's a pretty nice Hyper. Your style is different from what most of the maps looks like now but it's still pretty cool, imo. hope the present will not make those confusions x3
- I'd go with OD7,5 since OD8 feels too hard for thee streams. okay let's give a try.~
- 00:04:378 (3,1) - due to low DS here the pattern can be misread as 1/4 pattern. Consider making the DS bigger here? Personally, I'd go with stacking their tails like this although something else would be perfectly fine, too.
Note: 00:31:731 (4,5) - pretty much the same thing here, it is too hard to read for an antijump. Try to place them closer to each other, it will probably solve the problem. i got what's your mean~ however in this diff i'd prefer to give it a bit more ideas. in these pattern the short distance plays harmonious with tha antijump, not extremely difficult to read for an another i think ><
- 01:09:319 (4) - minor - I've already mentioned overlaps with the skin's elements. This one should be moved down, too. hehe ofc~
- 01:37:201 (1,2,3,4,1) - the DS change here feels a bit random. Why don't you replace it with an 1/4 slider + 2 repeats? or you can try to keep the DS consistent here. Either way would be fine. the music here sounds like a whole stream and i'd like to keep the feeling in the arrangement of this part.
- 02:02:058 (4,3) - I'd NC them to warn players about velocity changes. You know, sudden SV changes can get a bit tricky. um, honestly i feel good for that since the part of music and the previous slider are all start to slow down and players are easy to get them, so long as they are playing with music. :p (also a big reason for i dislike to put nc here is - it influence the balance on looking and i can't find a solution.. ;w;
A very good diff, I liked pretty muc everything about it. Nicely done!
A solid mapset, you may need a couple more mods to make it perfect but it is pretty cool even as it is now.
Best of luck!
- 01:42:143 (4) - 尾巴Clap √
- 01:43:554 (5) - Clap? √
- 01:54:495 (4) - 改成一个1/2的滑条? √[Normal]
- 01:13:554 (7,8) - Blanket √
- 01:29:437 (8) - NC个 √[Hyper]
- 01:01:907 (1) - NC √[Another]
- 00:01:554 (4) - NC? 这里还是觉得一口气下来.. 不然后面又觉得该分nc又感觉没整体..
- 00:13:201 (11) - 我觉得这里有个Finish的音效所以这里NC比较好? 正是因为这里有finish音效才在下一个noteNC？ :d
- 00:26:260 (3) - Clap? 恩这边都改了
- 00:26:613 (4,5) - Remove Clap?
- 00:27:672 (10) - Clap?
- 01:01:554 (9) - ^ 唔kiai部分还是觉得可以摆脱前面的规律..
- 01:11:437 (6) - Remove Clap?
- 01:13:201 (3) - Clap?
- 01:03:054 (1) - 用转盘似乎带不出一个强调效果 提前结束然后加多一个滑条? 接太紧啊。。试了试要么去掉转盘效果也不好..先保留好了
- 01:38:966 (1) - NC 唔加了感觉有点又不整齐对比前后段。。
- 01:53:437 (6,7) - 按照我自己的flow朝向总觉得分别都Ctrl+G更顺手 可能习惯不一样TAT 总觉得这样更顺眼233
好快速 神mapper 跪了我wocao 我IRC才過不到2天你就泡了 太dio
Some suggestionthanks a lot kpy ><[/box]
- 01:11:084 (4,5,6) - 感覺有點不太合適阿... 这边sv比较快所以打的时候直接滑过来感觉还好.. 试了下挨起来后反而有点怪怪的..
- 01:14:966 (2) - whistle at the beginning of the slider? √
- 01:24:143 (7) - I would add a clap here if I were you to fit the hitsound pattern. √ added in the other diffs at the same time.
- 00:44:966 (8,9,10) - Nazi here, inconsistent spacing, better to fix it. √
- 01:40:731 (3) - Maybe you can stack this at the beginning of slider (1)-, but you have to adjust the spacing after changing it. i'd prefer the present pattern since we have some overlaps in this part, it looks more suitable imo. :d
Beginner and Normal are fine.