1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games
show more
posted
Yeah but MH4U had quite a success in the west so we can always hope.

@Blazevoir : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk9TqmDK3C0
posted
Hmm... So nothing really new so far...
posted
The new videos featuring every Hunting Arts and Styles. *drools*

I really told myself I would not play GS in MHX if it ever comes to the west, but after what they've shown... Bushido GS looks like some crazy shit, charging up to level 3 in a second after an evade. Focus being mandatory might just not be a thing anymore with this. That or level 3 Aerial Style charge which charges up extremely fast as well... Not too sure about Striker Style. I mean, a temporary buff that deals a ton of damage on your next attack? Man, that sounds great, but as long as I don't know how much damage increase there is I'm not that convinced compared to the other options.

.... and I really wanted to main SA D:
posted
Monster Hunter X Complete Weapon Showcases (w/ commentary by GH) :

SnS and DB
GS and LS
Hammer and HH
Lance and GL
SA and CB
IG and LBG
Bow and HBG

THE
HYPE
IS
REAL

So many Bow improvements, I really want to get into it now. Wait, and SA too. And GS. And LBG. And LS. And SnS. And DB. And Lance.

dghisèfiluyvodfuvhv
posted
posted
Honestly, I'm kinda more hyped for this /o/
posted

posted
^ Wat
posted
Lol

Also:

So much freaking hype!
posted
Playing as a Palico is definitely super cute xD

Bushido style really looks promising as well. I am not sure if you successfully trigger it, you become completely invincible for the attack you've just dodged or if you can still be hit by it afterwards if you end up still being in that attack's hitbox (I.e.: straight beam attacks, AoE over time attacks, this kinda stuff). Either way, cool stuff. The more they show the more I want Kojima-san to make an announce for a western release.

Also GH took a picture of what seems to be an official MHX guide which has been localized in English (and not Engrish at all), as far as translating monsters' and styles' names with names sounding legit.
posted
We'll have to see. I hope the localization doesn't wait a year or so for Monster Hunter Cross Ultimate, otherwise I might just have to import ><
posted
So...

Amatsu is back

HELL YES.
posted
@Blazevoir

The graphics are really cute actually and I like how they've reused some animations from the main series haha
Not a huge fan of the battle mechanics but let's see how it turns out. It does look interesting.
posted
I'm aware of what the battle mechanics were even before this video. Either way... WE'RE GONNA GET THIS GAME TOO, RIGHT?! ;~;
posted
Just saw this topic, i had to post something.

I'm an old MH2G player, i still play it on my PSP from time to time, and i'm currently waiting for MHO to come out in europe (I WANT TO BELIEVE).

Main weapon is Lance, but i can also play GS or DB depending on the boss i have to fight, my favorite boss is probably the Nargacuga, i love fighting him without armor, kek.

I don't have the newer games cause i don't have the consoles for them and i don't want to buy one just for ONE game
posted
Haha, yeah, if any of their PC games comes out here I'll gladly pick it up. Heard it was a shitton more grindy than the main series though. And they don't have CB and IG :p
posted
Seeing MHX trailer made me feel so nostalgic, all those 2nd and 3rd gen monsters absent in 4U. Also absolutely hyped for Amatsu, I miss that WoooOOOOOooooOOooo so much. Hope this game has a G-rank, without Capcom having us wait for MHXG or whatever.
posted
Iirc it was already confirmed to have only high and low rank
posted
Well that blows. Expecting same thing as MH4 then. First JP only and then G rank with worldwide release.
posted
I hope that happens if we actually get #MHXForTheWest :F
show more