1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Projects
show more
posted
Support!!!!!!
posted
I'm hoping someday that someone will pick up escapes. Love that song. Good luck on this project!
posted
support!!
posted
Claiming I Bet You'll Forget That Even If You Noticed That from Each And Every Word Leaves Me Here Alone. Link to the beatmap is in my signature.
posted

rEdo wrote:

Claiming I Bet You'll Forget That Even If You Noticed That from Each And Every Word Leaves Me Here Alone. Link to the beatmap is in my signature.
added!
if anyone else wants their wip/finished maps added you can post or message me
posted
Support!
I plan to make a Storytellers :)
posted

keeeeeeko wrote:

Support!
a collab for storytellers between all foreground eclipse likers could be neat, since its the last song they composed!
posted
First, the DtE discog project, now this.

140% support. Do it in their memory.
posted

emmy wrote:

keeeeeeko wrote:

Support!
a collab for storytellers between all foreground eclipse likers could be neat, since its the last song they composed!
Support :)
posted
this surely looks amazing
good luck everyone <3
posted
Oh, hey, more FE likers. I've been digging Foreground since TwMT. Shame they disbanded. I'm a beginner beatmapper, but I was working on Vermillion Halo recently to pass the time. I've worked on UNKNOWN by Alstroemeria Records but the beatmap became corrupted so I deleted to entire thing.

Any help from the more experienced members would be nice. I have friends who enjoy playing Osu! as well, but they have little to say or know what to say when it comes to helping me edit a beatmap. In particular, patterns. My aesthetic sense is a bit lacking.

One criticism I have received before is that I overload the maps, so let me know if that is definitely the case for this one. I tend to have ideas which then end up as a long playing period or poorly planned.

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/162389
posted
Support! Will mod any FE song, pm me threadlinks!
posted
Supporting as much as possible! :D PM me for mods, timing, whatever, i'll do my best to help out!
Let's make osu! a better place :3
Edit: I'm kinda inactive for uncertain time, yet feel free to ask for stuff
posted
posted
posted
SUPPORT SENPAI
posted
posted
Support (´・ω・`)b

osu! needs more Foreground Eclipse \o\
posted
making one now