forum

Valkyrie Sky

posted
Total Posts
show more
Doomsday
i tried it once a couple of weeks ago. 'twas nice, even though i've been too occupied with other games and i haven't come back to it.

Character name is Doomsday93 btw, incase i do come back
heintsi
awesome, played closed beta for while but it only lasted about 2 weeks, then site went quite dead and everyone forgot it. quite fun game,i hope lots of bugs are fixed.
Atmey
Tried it few days ago, play as a Knight slashing away all bullets. May try other classes later on. I usually get wrong password error and it logs me out, wtf.
Atmey
OMG, it was a beta, now it has ended.
Just when I started liking it.
*goes play Jets'n'Guns*
Topic Starter
Cyclone

Cyclone wrote:

It's still in beta, there should be a character wipe later, shit glitches, etc.
Ivalset
Best glitch was Abysmal Labyrinth's boss spawn while at the 10 floor confirmation dialogue.

For those who suck, the Abysmal Labyrinth is a boss rush of sorts. You fight up to 50 bosses in succession to get labyrinth seals, to get awesome unique weapons. Every 10 floors, you can opt to escape and keep your hard earned seals, or risk the next 10 floors for a chance to get a lot more seals. However, if a boss spawns while you're confirming whether you should go on or not and he kills all your party members, you don't get shit!

I had Coelacanth spawn in such a situation. It was very unpleasant.
Topic Starter
Cyclone
I liked it when the game failed to restore my life back up to 1.00 before a level, AND i got the glitch where it didn't revive me after spending a token.

Also, what happened to not letting anybody know you played this?
Ivalset
Beta's over. Who cares now?

The failing to heal you seemed to be some kind of "quit dying so much" mechanism, from the limited times I ran into it. Then again, once you get 2+ lives, you get in the habit of restoring life after every stage you lose a life in (or you start the stage and are all like "well, fuck")
Topic Starter
Cyclone
I actually started the game, went into a stage, died, then found out i was never healed. Then i didn't get revived after using a token. This was the first stage of the day for me.
Gabi
wwwwwwwww i was looking forward to playing this, hope they open the BETA soon
Atmey
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ivalset
Playing as Minerva.

Wow, they really nerfed swordsmen, hahaha. Attack speed is now like half. I guess int-swordsmen is really the only way to go, now.
Atmey
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ivalset
Dual shot, rapid shot, chasing shot (at times), arrow orb (at times)

Ask cyclone, he played one.
Topic Starter
Cyclone
Totally playing one again too. I got Cyclone as my name this time :)

I'm going for the above skills, except i may get something like phoenix shot or something opposed to the chasing shot. I kinda hated it.
Gabi
yeah i am a mage

zedpaffx
Dragonslayerxx
It's back from the beta! :)

IGN: Dragonslayer

They seriously nerfed music wtf...
Topic Starter
Cyclone
Hmm, once i get enough community points, i'll probably make an osu! guild. People here would join, yes?
blissfulyoshi
I would join the guild.

IGN: Blissyoshi
Bestelle
Eh.. I decided to make a summoner. The name is Lilina, although I'm only level 3 because I'm too lazy to play.
But yeah, I would join.
Topic Starter
Cyclone
OK, i have enough CP for a guild now, but ! isn't an allowed character. Should it just be osu, or should it be something else? Looks a little weird IMO.
Mukku
I would def join the guild.

IGN Tristram

Also, anyway to reset the JP points? >_>
Bestelle
osu is good enough, I suppose. I can't really think of anything else that would look good.
Mukku
I think Osu would look the greatest.. But thats out of question, right? D:
Topic Starter
Cyclone
Yeah i'll just make it 'osu'

Contact me in game (Character: Cyclone) to join.
lukewarmholiday
should have named it tatake like in atlantica online
heintsi
Oh yea, def want to join osu guild. I have lv 13 summoner, will be able to play as army ends.
IGN: Yvell
Doomsday
I played this when the CB started, but I haven't touched it since :/
James
supposed to play this waaay back, but i got too many games to play first xD
Nakata Yuji
Looks pretty nice, I'll be in as NakataYuji.
Wizard Of Orz
started playing this. I made a lv 4 night names supergarlic. Should i remake my char because i increased a useless skill.
Ivalset
thrust? if so, yes.
Mukku
Do the JP points reset when changing job at lvl 15?
heintsi

Mukku wrote:

Do the JP points reset when changing job at lvl 15?
soon hitting lv 15, i tell you then
OMFG it doesn't reset :/ changed to tamer and i only have 24 JP..
i'll fucking change class.

IGN: Yvellos
Class:Wizard
Topic Starter
Cyclone
They don't. In fact half the point of changing jobs is to mix and match skill from multiple classes.
Mukku
Yeah... I am SO deleting my character now.
Wizard Of Orz

Ivalset wrote:

thrust? if so, yes.
actually nvm. I didn't add thrust i thought i did. I maxed penta, divide, and spirit sword though.
Ivalset
Those are the good ones. Leap Smash from fighter is also amazing, and throwing sword from defender is also very good.

Mangling from defender is very good for blocking bullets, but it does pretty low damage. Dash from fighter is a situational skill, but it's not awful. I really wouldn't bother with any other skills. Cripple Barrier is an okay skill for partying, but pretty useless solo.
Wizard Of Orz
i remade my knight to get rid of divide. Im going to max out penta, spirit, and sword toss.

i made a defender jsut to experiment with its skills. i really like cripple but penta will replace that and sword toss is just great.
Ivalset
divide owns, hits p. much entire screen width at lv 5 and deals multiple hits
show more