3.57%
A skin downloaded from the website or updater
22.11%
A heavily customized, combined, or original skin
68.89%
Total votes: 2411
show more
Sophia
I wouldn't say heavily costumized, but I downloaded several different skins. Most of the time I play with one I put myself from parts of all these skins. Other times I just use them bland. I rarely, if ever, go back to the osu! skin.
I Give Up
Mine is combined from various skins. I also made my own hit circles. Still work in progress though. Voted fourth option.
CrimsonPleaseee
DarkerStyle
I play with the most comfortable and clearest skin what improves my gameplay.
In No Hurry
I switch between 3 downloaded skins and 1 customized. I need more votes. DX
Dare
one does not simply play with the default skin.. i use my own customized skin. skin parts are from lots off other skins
link - http://puu.sh/ai3Rd/9d779e1d15.osk if you wanna try it out :)
ngbeslhang
I'd play osu! using Luminance.
TrinitehFoarse
I use multiple skins and switch whenever i want (Black 2014,Nikko V4 Dots,original skin with changed cursor,rrtyui's skin)
Rian Kiddie
i combined any pict luli from skin i downloaded... :)
RasmusOlle
Im using the official rasmus sandahl skin, its living even with the hard hating of the skin
Rizumu Tenshi
I know I'm late but
I made my own skin that I can customize freely, mixing a lot of things from here and there, ending up with a skin I can use all time. The skin has items that can be altered, so there can't be only one item for every skinnable thing, including hitsounds. Seriously, mapping is an art, but hitsounding is another art, hence Audacity and the wide options of hitsounds one can use.

Unsure if the changeable items will be included in the .osk or not...
Mr Capuce
A heavily customized, combined, or original skin
DeletedUser_4662594
///
kokoro_kiseki
I dont usually like trying out new skins, but when i do theres usually one thing that i dont like about it. Its usually the hitsounds so All i do is just get another skin and replace the hitsounds mp3 sound.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/530dw ... curate.osk <---- da skin i use

Stahp it len
Tachibana Rika
i use variety of custom skins made by pro players.

so far im using penew's skin.
Athrun
Ryosuke's skin, with a few changes
Gumpy
Yes
GuhCh
I use a modified version of the Axiom skin (I basically deleted all of the UI)
[N]ephy
I use a customized skin cause it give me a feeling that's my game ! because the game becomes more personal when u custom ur own skin x)
OzzyOzrock
Can someone give me a nice clean skin not far from the default skin?

I don't use a skin but I wanna edit some assets; and it seems you need to use a skin for that, right?

Edit: Oh my god. I had no idea that the folder for the default skin was 'User'. Wow. OK then!~
7ambda
I just combined two skins I downloaded.
Anxient
I stuff many elements into my skin.
http://puu.sh/f0ww9/ca7183440b.osk
Too lazy to screencap the whole thing. go find out yourself xD
HazeL
i'm too lazy to make my own skin / download / combine / choose
Black Wolf159
I don't even know how to make a skin but I'm very comfortable with Azer's skin.
Rad-
I used to play with my customized skin which actually started from wario ware skin but changed alot of the time, and even did my own skin on this p/2917930#p2917930 .
But now i use default skin since 2 months ago since it doesnt affect gameplay at any shape or form for me. I am playing as well as i used to without much difference. Not even insibile 300s xD
Xanaehla
"A skin downloaded from the website or updater" I use it for taiko :3
Marylin_old_1
A friend customized an HD skin then shared with me. Not uploaded on web.
TierMeister
I mostly play with the default skin, because i think i can only play with it. xD
Skins are nice for variety for me. ^^
AdeHaze
just use The default skin, as-is :)
haxsu
I use three different skins:

1. A custom made one that I created from scratch. It was designed and optimised for AR10.33 and higher.

2. Narrill's older skin for HR with some added customization.

3. A "competitive skin" that is just a mixture of several other players skins like Dsan's, Azer's, Xilver's, Kaoru's, etc.

The only time i use the default skin is when i am modding or editing a beatmap xD
BeatofIke
I use default skin, since I already comfortable with it and I like the design already.
I tend to play much worse when I use a custom skin, so I rather avoid it all together.
Deva
I use heavily modified skin because i failed to find a skin that i actually like.
Dusk-
The default skin hurts my eyes when playing Taiko ;_;
MAXG764
Sometimes custom skins and skins from the site make it more difficult to play by having a cursor which tends to blend in with backgrounds, and having hit scores (50, 100, 300, etc.) which are so big that they interfere with visibility, not to mention that some of them are kinda flashy. The default doesn't cause any problems for me so I just stick with that.
autoteleology
I use my own skin, Spectrum 2. Check my sig, it's sik nasty
undo
i use a heavily modified skin of Dakkychan (RIP) link
Wind_14
I mostly use default for osu!, CtB, and taiko. but i use a modified o2jam skin made by ecafree2 for mania, since the column size and colour isn't good (idk how to change it).
Zuikaku
The question is: Is the main purpose of a skin to make the game look better - or to make it simple? 8-)
Jean barrios
i usually like to mix skins that i downloaded, because i like some textures from that skin, and it's the same with other skin, either way, i end up mixing things anyway lol.
SkullFull
Default skin with follow points from ShigeHDHR and transparent slider end
show more