forum

Any creepypasta fans out there?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jesusnugget
Oookay, so one cool guy made this little site called ayoPasta and it's a pretty fun place where you can post your stories, talk about stuff and just be a part of an amazing community (we already have game project about 10 posted stories and more in making, and also a fun Skype meeting).

But why should I register on this thing

- Our community is great. We chat a lot and we are a bunch of friendly pals.
- You can change the site. We are a brand new community and there are daily changes to site, layout, subforums, anything. Your suggestions are more than welcome.
- Stories. You can read a bunch of great, sometimes scary sometimes hilarious stories OR you can post yours so we'll review it and love you forever.

And we even bought a domain. #money #yolo #cash #420

http://www.ayopasta.info/

Thanks a lot :)
Jarby
Everything I've read in the past under the creepypasta title has been scraping the bottom of the barrel both in terms of horror and fanfic writing. Good luck though
Topic Starter
jesusnugget

Jarby wrote:

Everything I've read in the past under the creepypasta title has been scraping the bottom of the barrel both in terms of horror and fanfic writing. Good luck though
I hope we'll go better than usual hyper realistic skeletons.
Also (because of me) there is more comedy than horror in the stories section, heh.
Kanye West
Topic Starter
jesusnugget

Kanye West wrote:

Pretty much
Vuelo Eluko
im a registered member of http://www.scp-wiki.net/ and I regularly read and comment/review/rate/make suggestions on articles there. So yea, I love me some creepy writing.
Shellghost
It was a normal night at the orphanage. Well, it was until I was awoken by a loud thump. I saw one of my roommates not in bed, naturally I tried to just forget the sound and that Joe was missing and tried to go back to sleep. I must’ve lied there for an hour until I couldn’t take it. I had to get up to figure out where Joe was. I walked out of the room and turned a corner to see the new console… Funny , I remember there was only a PS2 here… I stopped… I looked down to see Joe sitting there playing, most of his skin peeled off. I heard a thump behind me and I spun around, staring down the long dark hall. I felt Joe's breath on my neck, I was paralyzed as he whispered into my ear.

PS3 has no games.
laport
So this is a Psalm 23:4 moment
Kouya-
#CreepyPastaFan4Life
Chamelo
I once read an article about Happy Appy, I can't sleep later that night. ;w;

(scp tho. Those thing creeps me out.)

Aaaaaaaanyway, Shellghost, you're a writer?
Azure_Kite

Almost creepypasta worthy.
Birdy
Some of the Pokémon-related ones have been quite cool, so yeah. I guess.

Also funnymouth.
daffyfly

Shellghost wrote:

It was a normal night at the orphanage. Well, it was until I was awoken by a loud thump. I saw one of my roommates not in bed, naturally I tried to just forget the sound and that Joe was missing and tried to go back to sleep. I must’ve lied there for an hour until I couldn’t take it. I had to get up to figure out where Joe was. I walked out of the room and turned a corner to see the new console… Funny , I remember there was only a PS2 here… I stopped… I looked down to see Joe sitting there playing, most of his skin peeled off. I heard a thump behind me and I spun around, staring down the long dark hall. I felt Joe's breath on my neck, I was paralyzed as he whispered into my ear.

PS3 has no games.
Omg this one is so scary :O
Garuhin
I like to read them but I hate to see Jeff the killers face every time I google "creepypasta"
kirueggy

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

im a registered member of http://www.scp-wiki.net/ and I regularly read and comment/review/rate/make suggestions on articles there. So yea, I love me some creepy writing.
scp is creepypasta? i thought it was just really weird but interesting shit
ColdTooth
The Strangest Video Tape Ever
Mismagius
guys... look this SPOOKY STORY... i think you guys must have heard of OSU, its a cool game where you click circles, but ... did u know there is a DARK SIDE of OSU ???
this beginned when i was loocking at my roblox acount, then i received a private message from a user called D34D_P3PPY and the subject was "dont play", i opended it and my computre crashed, i didnt know what to do, so i restarded it, and when it came back, there was "OSU.EXE" in my desktop and only that, i was freaked out when i saw it, so i opened it and then it opened like osu normal, but the menu screen was black with hyperrealistic blood, and its had only 1 option, "PLAY", and the copyright said "(C) 6666 D34D_P3PPY", i was almost cryng now, but i pressed play ... and it started to play THE BIG BLACK FOX, but i couldnt play it since it was 2 hard... when i failed the screen only haved "DONT LOOK BACK NOW"... but i looked... and the big black fox atacked me....
this letter was found in the computer of my dead brother, RIP 2003 - 2014 ....
Weed
ahhh wtf put a spoiler on that shit im 3 spooked
kirueggy

Blue Dragon wrote:

guys... look this SPOOKY STORY... i think you guys must have heard of OSU, its a cool game where you click circles, but ... did u know there is a DARK SIDE of OSU ???
this beginned when i was loocking at my roblox acount, then i received a private message from a user called D34D_P3PPY and the subject was "dont play", i opended it and my computre crashed, i didnt know what to do, so i restarded it, and when it came back, there was "OSU.EXE" in my desktop and only that, i was freaked out when i saw it, so i opened it and then it opened like osu normal, but the menu screen was black with hyperrealistic blood, and its had only 1 option, "PLAY", and the copyright said "(C) 6666 D34D_P3PPY", i was almost cryng now, but i pressed play ... and it started to play THE BIG BLACK FOX, but i couldnt play it since it was 2 hard... when i failed the screen only haved "DONT LOOK BACK NOW"... but i looked... and the big black fox atacked me....
ColdTooth

Blue Dragon wrote:

HOLY FUCK I SHIT MY MYSELF ;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;;W;W;W;
Aruka

ColdTooth wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

HOLY FUCK I SHIT MY MYSELF ;W;W;W;W;W;W;W;;W;W;W;
Best story ever.

Ven
I fucking hate creepypasta.

I used to have no problem with I met these stupid chicks who obsess over it, minecraft, and other stupid shit
Aruka
Yesterday I was thinking that if I made a creepy picture of me doing a silly facial expression,my friends call it ''the pedo'' and it would be very ironic if I would click some link what is a screamer made of my pedo expression. :lol:
Cyclohexane

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Hello I am a retard and can't make the difference between horror and paranormal and I only know about the SCP Wiki due to SCP: Containment Breach
Balgon

jesusnugget wrote:

Oookay, so one cool guy made this little site called ayoPasta and it's a pretty fun place where you can post your stories, talk about stuff and just be a part of an amazing community (we already have game project about 10 posted stories and more in making, and also a fun Skype meeting).

But why should I register on this thing

- Our community is great. We chat a lot and we are a bunch of friendly pals.
- You can change the site. We are a brand new community and there are daily changes to site, layout, subforums, anything. Your suggestions are more than welcome.
- Stories. You can read a bunch of great, sometimes scary sometimes hilarious stories OR you can post yours so we'll review it and love you forever.

And we even bought a domain. #money #yolo #cash #420

http://www.ayopasta.info/

Thanks a lot :)
this pasta isn't creepy at all ? 1/10
Balgon

Mr Color wrote:

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Hello I am a retard and can't make the difference between horror and paranormal and I only know about the SCP Wiki due to SCP: Containment Breach
Great point Mr Color, even if he did know about the wiki before the game became popular!
Blue Stig
SPOILER
Many people here wonder why OT has been awful lately.
Useless posts.
Ruined threads.
Endless locks.
Some people may think that it's because of the new people.
Others may think that the growing insanity of the mods stemming from the moderation of the idiots has created a negative atmosphere intensifying the idiocy.

However over time I have learned the truth.

A long time ago there was a user named Friendok.
Some say he was a legend.
Others say he was a menace.
All agree he was a terror.
One day the mods banned it (probably rather quickly).
They thought they have seen the last of Friendok's tentacles.

They could not be more wrong.

They left the corpse to rot where it lay.
Slowly Friendok's blood leeched into the data streams and entered the servers.
I know this because I saw a squid fly and was disconnected with the mysterious server error "f r one three n d zero k".
There the foul oil did it's work.
Growing.
Proliferating.
Corrupting every mind that entered the Forums.

Soon an army of Friendoks plagued osu.
After a long and bloody war the mods pemabanned every last one.
But they were and still are unaware of the corruption saturated everywhere.
The corruption that is now in their own heads.
The corruption that plagues all who enter.
There is no escape now.
You are doomed.
Bweh
Birdy

Blue Dragon wrote:

cool ask.fm image rip
Sethlied

Blue Dragon wrote:

there go my pants
Yuzeyun
IziCain

_Gezo_ wrote:

Took 2 seconds for me to realize that everything that I know of in this world is a big fat lie.
Aerynolae

Blue Dragon wrote:

I smell the big black fox's breath after reading this.
AutoMedic

Tadeshi-kun wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

I smell the big black fox's breath after reading this.

You know the best part is

I'm laughing...

I'm fuckin laughing
Aerynolae

Sonatora wrote:

You know the best part is

I'm laughing...

I'm fuckin laughing
I smell sarcasm. :roll:
Whew_old
No End House started me on CreepyPasta :D
Gotta love CreepyPasta.
(I love you Jeffy. *touches a picture of Jeff the Killer with one finger*) :)