forum

[Archived] I have to readjust my Wacom bamboo once every 3 days or so

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Riku197
Sorry if this topic has already been resolved, I tried searching for an existing thread.

I have a problem with my drawing tablet. I'm currently using Wacom Bamboo CTH-470

I have made the mapping on my tablet smaller to fit my preferences. Now every 3rd day or week or so, it suddenly increases/decreases how much of my tablet i'm using in my mapping. So i have to go readjust and notice the settings have not changed. So i just try to switch it around until it fits again. Now it's irritating me that i have to change it every 3rd day or so. Can anyone help me resolve this issue?
Topic Starter
Riku197
bump
Enzo_old
This is one of the weirdest issues I have read, and it's not caused by the game itself..
Jaded_old_1
Is it resetting to full area or readjusting itself?

If it's resetting to Full Area
- Start, type in "Services"
- Go to Services
- Bottom Tab -> Standard
- Look for Wacom
- Restart the service
Topic Starter
Riku197
Only readjusting. so it uses half the tablet instead of the small area i had selected... Probably not caused by osu. I have contacted Wacom support too about this issue.
Kemdo
I had the exact same problem when I had my Laptop still a while back... There's 2 things I had to do to get this working: 1. I set the touch-pad mouse to disable when a USB pointing device is attached. 2. I had to make sure I left the CD in for the first reboot after installing. Hope this helps xD
Topic Starter
Riku197

Kemdo wrote:

I had the exact same problem when I had my Laptop still a while back... There's 2 things I had to do to get this working: 1. I set the touch-pad mouse to disable when a USB pointing device is attached. 2. I had to make sure I left the CD in for the first reboot after installing. Hope this helps xD
Awesome i'll try that and come back if it didn't help turning touchpad on laptop off :)