forum

[Archived] In game scoreboard text issue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Enzo_old
Problem Details: When I play a map and the scoreboard loads later than it should, the combo number and text aren't appearing. (Yes, I have problems with Ranking loading and I play with the scoreboard being hidden once the map loads). Also, the scoreboard just stays like this and it won't hide even if it is set to be Hidden when breaks are over.

Picture:

Just look at my name below the red tab.

osu! version: 20140318.6 (latest)
Nathanael
I can experience this sometimes but it disappears when I restart the map.
Neliel
So I dont want to make another Thread since it also is a problem with the scoreboard ingame.
The scoreboard doesnt disappear if its loaded too late. Even changing the options again and again with Tab doesnt help. Only map restart helps if the scoreboard is already finished with loading, otherwise the problem will appear again.
Topic Starter
Enzo_old

Deadlyneliel wrote:

So I dont want to make another Thread since it also is a problem with the scoreboard ingame.
The scoreboard doesnt disappear if its loaded too late. Even changing the options again and again with Tab doesnt help. Only map restart helps if the scoreboard is already finished with loading, otherwise the problem will appear again.
Yes, I've specified that it doesn't disappear if it's loaded too late.