forum

Syrsa - Dj Shopkeeper - Mmmm Remix

posted
Total Posts
show more
Matma Rex
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Syrsa - Dj Shopkeeper - Mmmm Remix (Encrypto) [Matma Rex's Swordsmanship].osu
Topic Starter
Encrypto
Ty for star SteRRuM^^

Edit:Done,Matma.
Nakata Yuji
Lamp Oil:
02:33:065 (1) - Remove new combo.
This is ok.

Rope:
00:46:015 (1) - You don't need this or the breaks around it, fill it them in.
01:28:040 (3,4,5,6) - No. Take this out, this is supposedly a normal map.
01:32:040 (3,4,5,6) - ^
The rest is fine.

Bombs?:
Take out the sliders that are supposed to spell words. You kind of have to.
01:10:015 (8) - What is with this insanely long break after this note? Fill all or part of it in.
01:35:015 (2) - Nazi mod
01:41:065 (8) - What's with the break after this note? Fill it in, or at least some of it.
02:18:015 (4) - Nazi
02:25:065 (4) - Nazi
The patterns of the notes in this map aren't that appealing, but distance and timing wise, it's fine.

Matma Rex's Swordsmanship:

Oh my god, my ears hurt. Take out the custom hitsounds, sword clashing is definitely not something anyone wants to hear for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
Otherwise, this is fine too.

PM me after you make the changes and I'll give this a star.
Matma Rex

Nakata Yuji wrote:

Oh my god, my ears hurt. Take out the custom hitsounds, sword clashing is definitely not something anyone wants to hear for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
My hitsounds are awesome. Also, they are kinda quiet. If you insist, I can make them even quieter, but I'm definitely not removing them.

Also, you didn't even check my difficulty. It's not 2:30 long (more like 1:40) and actual playtime is around one minute.
Nakata Yuji

Matma Rex wrote:

Nakata Yuji wrote:

My hitsounds are awesome. Also, they are kinda quiet. If you insist, I can make them even quieter, but I'm definitely not removing them.

Also, you didn't even check my difficulty. It's not 2:30 long (more like 1:40) and actual playtime is around one minute.
Encrypto told me that I didn't have to mod your difficulty, but I took a quick look at it anyways.
No offense, but I really don't like the hitsounds. I'm just saying. I like the difficulty, I just don't like the sounds.
Topic Starter
Encrypto
Fixed,only thing i didnt fix is the swordsound thing...these sounds are from matma_Rex,you have to ask him to put away them...Im not allowed to do it^^

Edit:Just looked above...
jericho2442
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Encrypto
I fixed all things,and looked over it again.
Mismagius
Lamp
00:32:015 (2) - center
02:06:015 (1) - ^

Rope
Nothing

BOMBS
01:07:015 (1) - center

swordblahblahblah
Awesome.

Star.
Agnes
Yo, saw your mod request on #mod, so I decided to ninja mod!

[Lamp Oil!]

00:58:154 (1) - Note is off screen.

[Rope?]

No errors.

[BOMBS] (YOU WANT IT? IT'S YOURS, MY FRIEND. *shot*)

01:08:403 (2,3) - Check spacing here, just in case.
01:41:653 (8) - I usually don't pay attention to hitsounds, but right here, this is chaotic.
02:19:903 (2,3) - PLEASE check the spacing here, it doesn't even look possible.
02:26:403 (2,3) - Check spacing.

General: BOMBS

Hitsounds feel randomly placed. Check on it from 01:41:653 onward. This is optional, but it may be best just to check on it once or twice.

[Matma Rex's Swordsmanship]

00:58:717 (2,3) - Check spacing.
01:35:654 (4,5) - ^

The map's pretty good. Star'd.
Matma Rex

AgnesChan wrote:

00:58:717 (2,3) - Check spacing.
01:35:654 (4,5) - ^
It's fine in both places. I gave up distance snapping there to achieve better visual effect.

Encrypto, don't change anything (or at least consult me :P). I've seen map update button, so if you changed something, please, revert to older state (attached).

Download: Syrsa - Dj Shopkeeper - Mmmm Remix (Encrypto) [Matma Rex's Swordsmanship].osu
Topic Starter
Encrypto
Ill change nothing and i changed nothing.^^
Gens
[General]
  1. IMO "Dj" should be all capitalized as "DJ". Dj looks retarded. Also, what/who is "Syrsa"? Double artist? You should remove that. Don't forget to Full submit!
  2. Tags look unnecessary, since all those tags are already on the title/artist. Delete them on all difficulties, and, if you can, add different tags.
  3. Decreasing hitvolume a bit won't hurt.
[Lamp Oil!]
  1. The difficulty looks fine, just some combo markers that need rechecking. If you can, fix those; if you can't, call me back through IRC and I'll point them out.
[Rope?]
  1. Same, needs combo rechecking.
01:28:077 (4) - You shouldn't use 1/4s, it's kind of confusing.
01:32:077 (4) - ^
01:32:015 (2) - I don't want to be nazi, but you need to move this note 1 grid down.
02:10:015 (1,1) - Check spacing.

[BOMBS?]
  1. Same, needs combo rechecking.
00:34:403 - This break doesn't fit.
00:58:653 - ^
01:21:090 (1,2,3) - Please use less hitsounds here.
01:40:015 (6,7,8) - ^

1. You should decrease hitvolume here, it's painful to play this difficulty right now.
  2. Also, the ending is awkward.
00:04:065 (6,7) - Sounds weird, I think 1/4s don't fit here.

~ ~ ~

It's all fine, just a few errors to look into. I want to wait when you fix all these things before starring though, it shouldn't take much anyway.
Topic Starter
Encrypto
Just waiting for matma to change his difficulty,before i update..I fixed all you said,but on Rope i only changed a bit with the 1/4´s,I think its fine like it is;)
Matma Rex
Gens
Some things I noticed:

- In Matma's difficulty there's an Inhereted section exactly at the same time as the main section. You need to remove it, it's useless, since you can set those audio/sampleset settings in the main section.

- You don't need to add tags if you don't want to, but the ones you put are... kind of weird. It isn't necessary to have tags. :)

- I am still wondering what/who is "Syrsa" in the artist.
Topic Starter
Encrypto
@Gens:Syrsa is a Youtube User who makes songs. There are many good DJ songs,and this is one of them.

TY for star,ill delete the tag.^^
Matma Rex
Matma Rex
FFF- timing sections got messed up, dunno whether I or you did it, but here's fixed version.

Download: Syrsa - DJ Shopkeeper - Mmmm Remix (Encrypto) [Matma Rex's Swordsmanship].osu
Armin
Yoshi348
[Lamp Oil!]
01:07:015 (1,2) - A little crooked.
01:50:015 (1) - I know it's tricky, but if the this and the next 4 or sliders would actually make a circle, it would be much better.

[Rope?]
00:55:065 (3) - Delete this circle, doesn't fit with the song.
02:25:040 (1,2,3,4) - Crooked compared to the still on screen last 4 beats.
02:28:015 (1,2,3,4) - Looks pretty messy as it doesn't really form a diamond or rhombus or anything. Straighten it out.

[BOMBS?]
01:09:015 (4,5,6,7,8) - This jump segment is awkward and unexpected, especially since the first jump is pretty random. I suggest either ditching it entirely, or sort of reversing it so that you start on 8-7-6 and end with the jump. Obviously you'd also rotate the triangle as well. Speaking of which, the triangle is crooked as well.
02:30:065 (7,8,9) - Spacing needs adjusting.

O_o

I'm not sure what to think of this difficulty. The completely different feel from the other difficulties is great, and the hitsounds are lol. But at the same time there's too many places where you just have to guess how many times the small slider is going to repeat and hope you get lucky.

Hmm... I'm not sure if I like Swordsmanship or not, but given the other difficulties are great especially after the fixes... yeah, I'm going to go ahead and star this.
Topic Starter
Encrypto

Yoshi348 wrote:

[Lamp Oil!]
01:07:015 (1,2) - A little crooked.
01:50:015 (1) - I know it's tricky, but if the this and the next 4 or sliders would actually make a circle, it would be much better.

[Rope?]
00:55:065 (3) - Delete this circle, doesn't fit with the song.
02:25:040 (1,2,3,4) - Crooked compared to the still on screen last 4 beats.
02:28:015 (1,2,3,4) - Looks pretty messy as it doesn't really form a diamond or rhombus or anything. Straighten it out.

[BOMBS?]
01:09:015 (4,5,6,7,8) - This jump segment is awkward and unexpected, especially since the first jump is pretty random. I suggest either ditching it entirely, or sort of reversing it so that you start on 8-7-6 and end with the jump. Obviously you'd also rotate the triangle as well. Speaking of which, the triangle is crooked as well.
02:30:065 (7,8,9) - Spacing needs adjusting.

O_o

I'm not sure what to think of this difficulty. The completely different feel from the other difficulties is great, and the hitsounds are lol. But at the same time there's too many places where you just have to guess how many times the small slider is going to repeat and hope you get lucky.

Hmm... I'm not sure if I like Swordsmanship or not, but given the other difficulties are great especially after the fixes... yeah, I'm going to go ahead and star this.
Thank you^^
I like Swordmanship,espeacially because there are just sliders^^If its difficult to guess or not...I think everyone has his own opinion about this.^^Ty again.
Myridium
Hey Encrypto. I like the map, but still disagree with the frequency of these sliders. Though, that's arbitrary, so it's not a fault!

Star for you!

Kurai
Hi~

[Rope]
00:50:015 (1,2) -
SPOILER
I dislike this :
I like this :

Nice Map, Good Job ^_^

☼Star☼

anonymous_old
Mashley
Lamp Oil!
01:22:015 (2) - new combo

Rope?
01:28:077 (4) - Move this 1/4 later and respace it

BOMBS?
00:17:040 (1,2,3,4) - HORRIBLE spacing, please respace these to be like the rest of the map

Matma Rex's Swordsmanship
This is cool, but why did you end it so early? Come on man :(
Tanmak
Bass
Can I make a diff? :D
Topic Starter
Encrypto
You can,if you want.^^
Xgor
[BG]
When it's not a horrible BG it's lacking Morshu :P

[All diffs]
Add Ruchalus and Morshu to tags.
The breaks feels sometimes a bit odd..... oh well....

[Lamp Oil!]
Would be nice with more claps.
00:59:065 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - This Zig-Zag pattern could look allot better..

[Rope]
:)

[BOMBS!]
01:32:065 (6) - Spacing
01:57:015 (1) - This spinner is kinda tricky due to that it's short and the a circle is 1/2 after it :/

[Matma]
Map the whole song! D:
Also, i hate short repeating sliders.....

Couldn't find many mayor things.
Not the best map but not the worst :)
*star*
ShaggoN
Takuma
Bubbled!
Larto
Sorry, takunub ;_;

Myridium
Offset is off.

From the start, to:
00:06:403,
the offset should be about 192.

The song itself seems to vary in offset between (about) 192 and (about) 154.
This isn't a BPM problem, either.

(A friendly nudge.)
Cyclone
I'm going to say -15 would be the best fix. Somebody please check before i set it.
Andrea
Yeah seems good to me -15. I approve Cyc.
Myridium

Cyclone wrote:

I'm going to say -15 would be the best fix. Somebody please check before i set it.
Umm... you do mean PLUS 15, right? Because 139 is way off. I suggest an offset of 170. It may be a compromise, but it's better than 154.
Derekku
I tested a few times, and I'm only getting ~10% mistimed hits, with an average of ~5ms late.

=\
Topic Starter
Encrypto
Mh :/ Dont know.It was ok for me. :o
Cyclone
After multiple multiple tests, i'm still going to say in the -10 to -15 range.

It needs multiple offsets or something, but this offset covers most of the song.