forum

Black 2014 [HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lucidity
The thumbnail images seem to be misaligned in the new update:

Ace-chan
The skin is awesome!!!!!!!!!! Can you make a Catch the Beat for this?
Topic Starter
Azer
One day I'll get down to adding other game modes and adding compatibility for the new update, but since I don't quite use this skin anymore I don't have much motivation to do it. Sorry!
Lucidity
Unfortunate :(

Which skin do you use at the moment if you don't mind me asking?
Ayesha Altugle

Lucidity wrote:

Unfortunate :(

Which skin do you use at the moment if you don't mind me asking?
He is currently using Black 2014 x Aesthetic skin which can be found on his userpage
Echoy
i wonder if there is hit-300 back-up, cause if you name a blank element as hit300-0.png and another one hit300.png, then the latter would be used to shown in the pannel and the former would be in-game-play.
thanks a lot.
Or you can tell me the font of the hit score number, i'll make it myself?
Dagamata
This skiin is AMAZING :) :D Rate this 1000% ;)
youhot1148
ho Thank :) :) :)
Kupp_old
This is a problem I have only with this skin for some reason. The hit sounds won't work for me, and I have double checked that I have "Use skin sound's samples" on and "ignore beatmap hit sounds" on. I checked the files and nothing looks wrong. Can someone help me solve this. It bugs me with no hit sounds with this really cool skin.
Creamed
awesome skin 8-)
PSIS_old
im try it :D
h1b1k11
I really love this skin but on every map I play, I have to always darken the brightness. Although it's a pretty cool and awesome skin, I would maybe recommend doing a darker version of this? :D
h1b1k11

Kupp wrote:

This is a problem I have only with this skin for some reason. The hit sounds won't work for me, and I have double checked that I have "Use skin sound's samples" on and "ignore beatmap hit sounds" on. I checked the files and nothing looks wrong. Can someone help me solve this. It bugs me with no hit sounds with this really cool skin.
You should report it to Osu!.
HaloLagann
This skin is awesome!

Would it be okay for me to use some parts of it for a skin that I am working on?
slushy
Very clean skin, I finally found a good .osk :)
Meyrink
Clean , Good For Gameplay !
_--
Skin is good :)
Virus Gamer 103
i love this skin
Virus Gamer 103
I love this skin
suanriz
Excellent work. I like your design!!!
sinkip
AMAZING skin! i'm kind of sad that the skin is no longer being updated, though. i guess that's just how things go. if only i knew image editing, i'd totally ask Azer for permission to take over the skin and keep updating it haha :)
Moeri_old_1

sinkip wrote:

AMAZING skin! i'm kind of sad that the skin is no longer being updated, though. i guess that's just how things go. if only i knew image editing, i'd totally ask Azer for permission to take over the skin and keep updating it haha :)
Doubt there is much to update, since the skin is already complete. UI updates of osu! only happens sometimes and I don't think they cause major changes in skins :p
Vorgh
Looks amazing, will give it a try.
n0ah
nice
Riesu
10/10, nice and simple, not crazy and flashy :D
SpiritJuice
Very nice skin! :)
Xial
Hey,
i have made a little addon for this skin with the ctb mod because i like ctb and i like this skin :3
You can download it here

Ps: this is not perfect i know but this is a test :p
Pkei
The Black screen at the start aint working for <- :(
rated19n
This skin makes everything so smooth.
-makoto yuki
as i expected good job
xAshurix
Awesome skin! :) Really like it.
lit120
Seems more professional to play. Easy to play a lot
SomeLoli
Bit of a necro, but I wanted to say thanks regardless. Definitely my go to numbered skin since I started playing. Simple and stylish.
Michii-chan
Very Cool!!
My favorite skin :3
alexcho02
can someone give me the skin when he is instaled plz bicouse i dont know how to download it pls
AngeLNarancia
LOVE THIS~
TMCraze

alexcho02 wrote:

can someone give me the skin when he is instaled plz bicouse i dont know how to download it pls
Go to Azer's stream and type !skin . You're welcome
http://twitch.tv/azerfrost
7ambda
I bookmarked this page to remember to download it. One of the best skins I've seen in a while.
Dorkok007
nice skin :O
Antilx
Luv it :oops:
show more