forum

Yaichi - Mission (Japanese version)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tewbs
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, August 30, 2014 at 1:44:24 PM

Artist: Yaichi
Title: Mission (Japanese version)
Source: SeeU
Tags: SeeU vocaloid
BPM: 185
Filesize: 7369kb
Play Time: 02:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.9 stars, 451 notes)
Download: Yaichi - Mission (Japanese version)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my second beatmap attempt.
I found this song and tought it was pretty good and i saw that someone made a map for it and didn't update it in 2 years so i figured i could try my hands on mapping it myself.
Working on insane difficulty. Mapping very slowly >_>
Did some hitsounds but I don't know if im doing this right.
Setz
Hi there. going to post some suggestions on what you have so far. I am still a noob at modding, so i will only be able to catch the really obvious stuff.

Insane
  1. You may have to reconsider some of the jumps later on. they seem almost random at times, and don't fit the music in my opinion, but probably wait on someone more knowledgeable than me to point you in the right direction for this, but just something to think about :D
  2. If you are going to use 00:22:252 as your kiai time, then your second one should start at 01:47:874 . it is nice when they are consistent.
  3. 00:22:252 (1) - finish on head of the slider instead of whistle.
  4. 00:32:631 (1) - finish instead of whistle.
  5. 00:45:523 (6) - the triple sound doesn't really fit here with anything in the music. You can keep it I suppose since I've seen far worse overmapping in ranked maps. just thought I'd point this out, same goes for the other ones.
  6. 00:47:550 kind of weird pause here waiting for vocals, what I would suggest is this:
  7. 00:58:901 (1) - make this into a 1/2 slider to eliminate the pause.
  8. 01:02:631 very long awkward pause here, the music is still going and very lively, should map something in this space :)
  9. 01:19:982 ^
  10. 01:21:279 ^
  11. 01:36:523 very strong beat in the song being ignored here, place a circle.

hmm, thats about all I can catch for now. I might take another look when you finish mapping it, since it is one of the few vocaloid songs that don't make me want to kill myself :p

good luck with the map!
Topic Starter
tewbs

Setz206 wrote:

Hi there. going to post some suggestions on what you have so far. I am still a noob at modding, so i will only be able to catch the really obvious stuff.

Insane
  1. You may have to reconsider some of the jumps later on. they seem almost random at times, and don't fit the music in my opinion, but probably wait on someone more knowledgeable than me to point you in the right direction for this, but just something to think about :D
  2. If you are going to use 00:22:252 as your kiai time, then your second one should start at 01:47:874 . it is nice when they are consistent.
  3. 00:22:252 (1) - finish on head of the slider instead of whistle.
  4. 00:32:631 (1) - finish instead of whistle.
  5. 00:45:523 (6) - the triple sound doesn't really fit here with anything in the music. You can keep it I suppose since I've seen far worse overmapping in ranked maps. just thought I'd point this out, same goes for the other ones.
  6. 00:47:550 kind of weird pause here waiting for vocals, what I would suggest is this:
  7. 00:58:901 (1) - make this into a 1/2 slider to eliminate the pause.
  8. 01:02:631 very long awkward pause here, the music is still going and very lively, should map something in this space :)
  9. 01:19:982 ^
  10. 01:21:279 ^
  11. 01:36:523 very strong beat in the song being ignored here, place a circle.

hmm, thats about all I can catch for now. I might take another look when you finish mapping it, since it is one of the few vocaloid songs that don't make me want to kill myself :p

good luck with the map!

Thank you for those suggestions :). Fixed the awkward pauses, the slider and the hitsounds, altough i think i am going to keep those 2 triples unless i get more people that think they dont fit there because i feel its a nice transition into the sound that the reverse slider is mapped to and i don't have many triples in the song. I am probably going to change these 01:19:982 and 01:21:279 im not really happy with how it looks/play
Soo bin
some random noob modder passing by.

Didn't find much but
the double after the slider 00:56:063 (6) - is kind of hard to play because it's not really intuitive and doesn't fit the music
01:14:144 (1) - distance snap it closer to no.9 note.
01:24:523 (4,1,2) - these are all at the same distance which shouldn't be, because no.1 and no.2 are closer together beat wise.
hope these help.
neonat
Yeah I have this song on osu too, just waiting to be mapped someday I guess.
Anyway, remove the source. Put SeeU in the tags and put yaichi as the Artist
Topic Starter
tewbs

skaiys wrote:

some random noob modder passing by.

Didn't find much but
the double after the slider 00:56:063 (6) - is kind of hard to play because it's not really intuitive and doesn't fit the music
01:14:144 (1) - distance snap it closer to no.9 note.
01:24:523 (4,1,2) - these are all at the same distance which shouldn't be, because no.1 and no.2 are closer together beat wise.
hope these help.
Thank you for those catch, fixed :)
Topic Starter
tewbs

neonat wrote:

Yeah I have this song on osu too, just waiting to be mapped someday I guess.
Anyway, remove the source. Put SeeU in the tags and put yaichi as the Artist
Ok thank you, this will be fixed the next time i update it. :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.