forum

BUMP OF CHICKEN - ray [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Love
[General]
  1. Delete the unused inherit sections on the Futsuu and Kantan.
[Oni]
  1. 03:08:654 - Remove this? This will go with the guitar a bit more since the other d is more noticeable.
[Muzukashii]
  1. 01:48:202 - Delete this inherit.
Topic Starter
TKS
thanks! but i can't fix them yet because TWC picked this for mappool.
sorry for the inconvenience. ;_;
Love
let me know when you've updated XP
Topic Starter
TKS

Love wrote:

[General]
  1. Delete the unused inherit sections on the Futsuu and Kantan.
    - deleted.
    on the Futsuu, 01:34:699 - this is necessary section for reliably changing volume. but i had set wrong volume on 01:34:812 - . fixed it.
[Oni]
  1. 03:08:654 - Remove this? This will go with the guitar a bit more since the other d is more noticeable. - kdkdk sounds better to me!
[Muzukashii]
  1. 01:48:202 - Delete this inherit. - deleted.
also, resnapped all notes in all diffs. thanks!
Love
Boop!

karterfreak
[Kantan]

Whoa, its been a while since I've seen a real low end kantan. Actually surprised me a bit. Really good too!

[Futsuu]

No issues here

[Muzukashii]

No issues here

[Oni]

Aaaaah! As a general note for this song the kick drum not being mapped on the 1/1 ticks drives me nuts, but I know you didn't map to them because of your mapping style used for this map. ;~;

04:03:575 (1036,1037) - Should maybe delete 1036 to make 1037 a finisher to match the drums here.

04:10:724 - Suggest adding a note here due to the drums being a constant stream until 04:10:951. This way you still keep the finisher hits and you fill this section up with a bit more notes to more closely match the drums.
Topic Starter
TKS

Tasha wrote:

[Kantan]

Whoa, its been a while since I've seen a real low end kantan. Actually surprised me a bit. Really good too!

[Futsuu]

No issues here

[Muzukashii]

No issues here

[Oni]

Aaaaah! As a general note for this song the kick drum not being mapped on the 1/1 ticks drives me nuts, but I know you didn't map to them because of your mapping style used for this map. ;~;

04:03:575 (1036,1037) - Should maybe delete 1036 to make 1037 a finisher to match the drums here. - ignored this cymbal on purpose for emphasize them. 04:05:504 (1044,1045) -

04:10:724 - Suggest adding a note here due to the drums being a constant stream until 04:10:951. This way you still keep the finisher hits and you fill this section up with a bit more notes to more closely match the drums. - agreed that. i added a don there.
thanks for mod, finding this map. /o/
karterfreak
Beep Boop
toara_fict
おめでとうごございます :)
Topic Starter
TKS
thanks! \:D/
mingmichael
yess finally! congratsss tks~! >w<
JUDYDANNY
Gratz , nice mapset :oops: