m4m with tkgays @w@/thanks for your mod and star!
Red ~> unrakable issue, must be changed
Blue ~> highly suggested, consider to use it
Black ~> suggestion, just free to choose it
[ Kantan]☞ delete some useless inheriting points. for the examples on 01:47:975 - ; 01:48:202 - ; 01:48:656 - ; 01:49:110 - ; because there aren't any notes which come on that inheriting points, so it could be said that they aren't usefull - deleted some sections.☞ okay~• change this note on 01:00:316 - to be kat, because of the vocal sound which is higher than two notes before - got it. also 02:12:939 (130) - and 03:25:562 (30) -
• change 02:35:634 - to be don, since the vocal has dropped here and it becomes lower than 02:35:180 - - nope. i like this as a pattern.
• add finisher on 04:03:689 - because of the cymbal which comes out here. i saw for whole of this kantan that you used finishers to follow the cymbal sounds. so why don't you use it too on 04:03:689 - ? - because i want to emphasize 04:05:504 (78,79) -
[Futsuu]☞ okay here~☞ no problem too here~• start from 00:13:565 - until 00:14:473 - , why don't you use oo oo. with this pattern, the consistency for the kats will be much better because the kat should be appear on the white strikes or on the 2nd or 4th beats from 00:07:665 - until 00:18:558 - . and also with those notes, they will follow the instrument sounds much better too~ - why dont i used that?lol ok, fixed.
• you can move 01:06:898 - to 01:06:444 - . i moved this because this note can follow the vocals much better than you put it on 01:06:898 - , and it doesn't follow any particular sounds btw. it's just an additional note on 01:06:898 - - relatively, im focused on pattern than sound. current pattern has integrity of overall.
• change 01:08:032 - to be kat, so it'll be o o o. it will follow the dropping pitch sounds for vocals much better too than monotonous notes which are o o o - same reason as above. i dont want to lose a contrast with kkk 01:11:664 (141,142,143) -
• how about don on 01:19:380 - ? because the vocal has been low on 01:19:380 - than the previous notes. the highest one is on 01:18:245 - and it becomes lower lower and becomes the lowest on 01:19:380 - - i know. but just simply, i like this patten :3c
• kat too on 01:22:557 - ? to follow the dropping pitch sounds for vocals - same reason as 01:08:032
• same on 02:20:655 - , how about o o o, same like the first kiai part that i modded before - sure.
• don too on 02:32:002 - - nope. same reason as 01:19:380
• same too on 02:35:180 - , o o o - fixed.
[Muzukashii]☞ okay~☞ nice muzu here nothing issue that found here• none
[Oni]☞ HP is 7? how about to change it to be 6?☞ nice patterns for Oni~• delete a note on 01:23:124 - because there's not any particular reasons to use a 5-plets there, and change 01:23:238 - to be kat, to follow the similar pattern like 01:08:713 - ; 01:08:940 - . it will be more interesting too because it sounds like we follow the "clap" sounds there even there's not any clap sounds come there ww - sure.
• same on 01:26:869 - , kat here. ooooo-plets is more interesting too there because of the different plets - fixed.
• change 02:35:634 - to be don, delete 02:35:747 - , and change 02:35:861 - to be kat. the reason is same like the first mod on this diff - hmm. but i want to keep the 5-plet. instead, changed pattern to dkddk.
• kat too on 03:48:483 - - changed to kkddk. also 03:51:661 (983,984,985,986,987,988,989) - changed to dkddkdk
that's all from me >w<
it needs more star D: ~★
goodluck tks :3/