posted
Total Posts
show more
VINXIS
LMAO IT ACTUALLY GOT RANKED OMF YES
Koalazy
OMG
lit120
this map is going to be the best deathstream of all time!
Kayla
FailFish
jodmangel
Just out of curiosity: how did you decide on the name "Everything will freeze"? The only official source I found is the album booklet where there is an ambiguity if "lead gt:KOUTA" actually belongs to the songs title or not (the official site for the album seems to be gone and it's not on Amazon or Melonbooks and the like). For reference, the Melonbooks page for another album with the same naming scheme seems to have the extensions as part of the titles

Edit: Same with its official site.
Kyubey

jodmangel wrote:

Just out of curiosity: how did you decide on the name "Everything will freeze"? The only official source I found is the album booklet where there is an ambiguity if "lead gt:KOUTA" actually belongs to the songs title or not (the official site for the album seems to be gone and it's not on Amazon or Melonbooks and the like). For reference, the Melonbooks page for another album with the same naming scheme seems to have the extensions as part of the titles.
We downloaded the whole album (as you can know, they are uploaded on some doujin sites without any changes with titles) and that track was named "Everything will freeze" there. Since that "lead gt" is separated with the title by a lot of space, I think this is not a part of official source there, but just mention about track.
Meow Mix
The drain for the Time Freeze diff should be lowered to 5, (maybe even 4) IMO

Even Hvick hasn't been able to pass it
jodmangel

Kyubey wrote:

jodmangel wrote:

Just out of curiosity: how did you decide on the name "Everything will freeze"? The only official source I found is the album booklet where there is an ambiguity if "lead gt:KOUTA" actually belongs to the songs title or not (the official site for the album seems to be gone and it's not on Amazon or Melonbooks and the like). For reference, the Melonbooks page for another album with the same naming scheme seems to have the extensions as part of the titles.
We downloaded the whole album (as you can know, they are uploaded on some doujin sites without any changes with titles) and that track was named "Everything will freeze" there. Since that "lead gt" is separated with the title by a lot of space, I think this is not a part of official source there, but just mention about track.
OK, I was unsure because some of the other titles are written a lot closer together (like for The Empress) so I thought I'd mention it. Glad that it doesn't have to be unranked because of such a minor issue haha.
Kyubey

jodmangel wrote:

I was unsure because some of the other titles are written a lot closer together (like for The Empress)
I'm pretty sure that official titles wouldn't have that various space.

jodmangel wrote:

Glad that it doesn't have to be unranked because of such a minor issue haha.
But it can be unranked for another reason. :V
neonat
You can't trust the data from downloads, even from Official ones. Just saying.
Yauxo
In case this gets unranked (which it probably will), how about "Frozen" instead of "Time Freeze"? Time Freeze doesnt really sound good in my opinion, kinda as if it's suggested by someone with not-too-good english skills.
Frozen would be the aftermath of something, that made everything freeze. Works better I think.
Kyubey

neonat wrote:

You can't trust the data from downloads, even from Official ones. Just saying.
These spaces still don't look like official title at all.
Lach

Yauxo wrote:

In case this gets unranked (which it probably will), how about "Frozen" instead of "Time Freeze"? Time Freeze doesnt really sound good in my opinion, kinda as if it's suggested by someone with not-too-good english skills.
Frozen would be the aftermath of something, that made everything freeze. Works better I think.
dude my favourite anime is frozen
theramdans
holy goat
deathstreams are real
Aka
i will just mention once again that this 1/3 part is offbeat 02:20:225 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4) -
have a good day
Yauxo

Lach wrote:

Yauxo wrote:

dude my favourite anime is frozen
Goddamnit, now that that shit's out, everything named Frozen will be related to that or what D: halp
I didnt think about this
Charm

Yauxo wrote:

Goddamnit, now that that shit's out, everything named Frozen will be related to that or what D: halp
I didnt think about this
i used to be in a guild in a game called tera that was called frozen

then after the movie came out people thought we were disney fanatics
Cherry Blossom

Aka wrote:

i will just mention once again that this 1/3 part is offbeat 02:20:225 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4) -
have a good day

No it's 1/3 uuuuuh
Ntasuto
Time Freeze
  1. 00:39:662 (4) - overmaped beat here . Nothing to cover this beat. Instead a note should be added here: 00:39:537
  2. 00:53:725 (3) - Using anchors to manipulate the sv is not a good idea here. Very bad imo. People will reach the end of the slider before the actual slider circle does even reach the middle of it.
  3. 00:54:162 (5) - overmap. i cant hear any sound that can support this note.
  4. 01:20:412 (3) - emm delete this
  5. 01:35:787 (4) - overmap.
  6. 01:36:912 (8) - ^
  7. 01:38:662 (3) - why is this here? same. should be deleted.
  8. 01:49:725 (3) - same as 00:53:725 (3)

9. 02:20:225 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1) - O.O :| .-. :S :/ .... ? beats are off. noone noticed?

For people that insist that this is ok CHERRY BLOSSOM listen to these: 02:20:391 (3,4) - . now change them and put them @ 02:20:381 - and 02:20:443 - respectively ...
    nothing to say more. i give up.

Well dis... QAT power.

cya~
Cherry Blossom
Why do you want to make this map disqualified ? Just let the QAT do their job, and see those "potential issues".
Overmapping is not a solid reason to disqualify a map. Just see Toumei Elegy, nobody complained about overmapping on its highest diffs.
Concerning offbeat objects on the 1/3 guitar part, a majority of notes are snapped on 1/3, some might be offbeat but that won't be 1/4.
Before saying that something is offbeat, you should rather say what is the most suitable thing here. Do you really think that every 1/3 notes are perfect ? there is a lot of maps with the same scenario, and they passed the ranking process.

They sound 1/3 for me.
Ntasuto

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Why do you want to make this map disqualified ? Just let the QAT do their job, and see those "potential issues".
Overmapping is not a solid reason to disqualify a map. Just see Toumei Elegy, nobody complained about overmapping on its highest diffs.
Concerning offbeat objects on the 1/3 guitar part, a majority of notes are snapped on 1/3, some might be offbeat but that won't be 1/4.
Before saying that something is offbeat, you should rather say what is the most suitable thing here. Do you really think that every 1/3 notes are perfect ? there is a lot of maps with the same scenario, and they passed the ranking process.

They sound 1/3 for me.

IT IS 1/8 for the love of god. Crank up your volume and clear that wax.
Aka

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Aka wrote:

have a good day

No it's 1/3 uuuuuh

listen carefully to each 3 and 6? uwu
Krah
Map was in pending during months but haters only pop after qualify =)

Congratz Ekoro, you deserve it.

SHOTA <3
Topic Starter
Ekoro
About some overmapped notes, i can't deny that you're right. But it's to emphasize some parts, anyway. You almost can't have a hard map without having some notes like this. I didn't overmapped on purpose, just saying, i just let my inspiration map it.

this a bad argument but other maps also have some weird things like 3/4 sliders :^). Just pointing out because everyone will say "it's not because they did it that you can do it blabla".

Ntasuto wrote:

1. 00:53:725 (3) - Using anchors to manipulate the sv is not a good idea here. Very bad imo. People will reach the end of the slider before the actual slider circle does even reach the middle of it. This fits the song here, so why would i ever change?
  2. 01:36:912 (8) - ^ wtf? There's a sound here and it's perfectly hearable
  3. 01:49:725 (3) - same as 00:53:725 (3) same as above
Pappy

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Nine Point Eight v.2 xD

Ntasuto, modding qualified maps is really bad idea if you're not QAT, better wait for disqualify of it'll happen.
Kyubey

Ntasuto wrote:

IT IS 1/8 for the love of god. Crank up your volume and clear that wax.
Lol do you think it's really a good idea to mix 1/3 and 1/8 in the map? And it's 1/3 after all, do you think people can really perfectly play 1/3 when they record the song?
Artorias_DELETED
i am grabbing popcorn for this BN shitstorm that has commenced
Lach
I don't think pointing out issues on a qualified map, especially a recently qualified map regardless of your status should be discouraged... As long as they're valid, I suppose.
Cherry Blossom

Artorias wrote:

i am grabbing popcorn for this BN shitstorm that has commenced
Unfortunately.
Lanturn
It honestly sounds like this for me. Just giving my opinion since it seems like there's a lot going around lol.

scale is in 1/6 btw.
Nozhomi
Better lock this and re-open after definitive rank or QAT post :/
Cherry Blossom
So the best thing to do is using 1/6 to follow the guitar which is following 1/3 ? uuuuuuuuuh
That can be a solution, buuuuuuut....
Yuzeyun
2/6 = .333
4/6 = .667
6/6 = 1.
3/8 = .375
5/8 = .625
8/8 = 1.
Lach

Nozhomi wrote:

Better lock this and re-open after definitive rank or QAT post :/
No. Silencing discussion is an awful idea.
Kyubey
Gezo's Perfect Math Class.
Cherry Blossom
Do you feel ridiculous when you're complaining about some ms and some circles and slider ?
Please, close this discussion and let appropriate people do their job.
Ntasuto

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Do you feel ridiculous when you're complaining about some ms and some circles and slider ?
Please, close this discussion and let appropriate people do their job.
" appropriate people" you are one of them. Don't forget that.
Aka

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Before saying that something is offbeat, you should rather say what is the most suitable thing here
i could say manual edition of mp3 is more suitable here, like was done there https://osu.ppy.sh/s/217628 and https://osu.ppy.sh/s/139525 there

i am just bullying out NOW because i actually asked an experienced person BEFORE it got qualified, just some minutes after the bubble in the BN conversation. blame time zones i did not get an answer in time
every BN were invited to join but for some reason i did not see you in here, so of cource you didnt know i was about to push it forward after kyubey. actually before :|

i'd like agree with lanturn though it would play awfully lol.. auh
Cherry Blossom
uuuuuh, More miscommunication between BNs, The only thing i've heard is "DO IT CB" from Kyubey lol.
Kyubey

???
Could you at least decide, do you touch it or don't.
And I'm still sure that mp3 doesn't need any edits or etc, changed offsets and stuff and timing every note will confuse players even more than barely audible «offbeats» which were made sometimes just because guitarist can't play perfect 1/3. By the way, that 1/3 was played well, and players didn't actually have some issues with it.
And after all, drummer used metronome for playing rhythm in this track (otherwise we couldn't see perfect 240 bpm there), so these minor «offbeats» are fine enough and we don't have to change anything with the timing. Putting 1/6, 1/8 and other stuff for following every few ms late/early sound will make that part unplayable at all.
show more