posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
waxman
Problem Details:
1, click option button
2, keep showing options and click play button
3, click back button, it doesn't work

I'm pretty sure that you can fix it right now.
GANBATTE~

osu! version: 20140317.9 (latest)
Piine
Back aint working from what he saying
xelivous
It might be due to spamming hitting the options button while the window is already open, but i can't reproduce it every time.
i tried changing the language back and forth as well but can't reproduce it every time there.

Test 1:

Test 2:
Topic Starter
waxman

xelivous wrote:

It might be due to spamming hitting the options button while the window is already open, but i can't reproduce it every time.
i tried changing the language back and forth as well but can't reproduce it every time there.
wow
Thanks for good stuff :D
Marcin
Okay, found issue:
1. Spam left + right on options
2. click play -> solo
3. back doesn't work!

Unrelated to resolution.
Piine

Marcin wrote:

Okay, found issue:
1. Spam left + right on options
2. click play -> solo
3. back doesn't work!

Unrelated to resolution.
You just need to click once either left or right and press play and solo and it still doesn't work.
Metal
also can happen to the big osu button on the main menu. not sure what triggered it, i had just hit escape from editor song select
Crakila
I would like to add to this.

When you go into song select "Mode", "Mods" and Back don't function.
quaternary
You don't have to spam it, just enter play mode while the options menu is open. If you close the options menu first, everything's fine.
xelivous

tuddster wrote:

You don't have to spam it, just enter play mode while the options menu is open. If you close the options menu first, everything's fine.
That doesn't always happen. Maybe once every 30 times. Check the videos i posted.
peppy
Please confirm that this is fixed on test build.
Piine
Uhh it fixed now after updating via osume now.
Kayla
could get it to lock in live version. cannot get the back button to lock on osu!test.

clicking out of options is closing it and preventing the lock. seems to be fixes. any more confirmations?
Piine
Yup I think he fixed it in osu!test. Now it just the live version...