forum

osu! Audio Channel option

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Hiryuu_old
I'm not sure if this has been requested before but i wasn't able to find it with the google custom search on this page.

Basically what I have in mind is that, osu! is a rhythm based game and to me.. the most important part of it is the music and sound you're receiving. Is there a possibility to have an option to optimize your gaming experience by choosing a certain audio channel? I'm sure it would be an aweseome benefit to customize it yourself from say a regular Stereo to StereoX2, Headphones, 5.1, 7.1 and so on, that would be a great addition to the game. It would also benefit some people who have lower end pc or laptops that don't have a proper Audio Driver UI that would allow customization.Along with that idea it would be interesting to see a custom equaliser, I honestly have no idea exactly how is it possible to implement such things, but i've always wondered why this hasn't been implemented or talked about as much.

If this has been already posted before, go right ahead and show me the thread that was created before as i'm interested to read about it and if it hasn't, then leave me your thoughts here :)
Nathanael
Equalizers are rejected: t/21962
Topic Starter
Hiryuu_old
Fair enough, lets scrap that idea
Topic Starter
Hiryuu_old
bump, does nobody think of anything about this?