Anyways, great skin!
Rio-
Neat... *downloading
*that score numbers kinda looks like from the NeOsu though... CMIIW
Ayesha Altugle
sorry about that
XPJ38

Inori wrote:

I noticed that recently the Skinning Forums has been a lot more active than before and with veteran skinner LuigiHann coming back and with my rival OsuMe65's releasing NeOsu 4 I decided I may as well finally release a new skin.
I didn't know there was a rivalry in the Skinning forum lol
Topic Starter
Inori

XPJ38 wrote:

Inori wrote:

I noticed that recently the Skinning Forums has been a lot more active than before and with veteran skinner LuigiHann coming back and with my rival OsuMe65's releasing NeOsu 4 I decided I may as well finally release a new skin.
I didn't know there was a rivalry in the Skinning forum lol
It's not really a "We want to kill each other" rivalry. It's just a friendly rivalry where we show each other our works, give some tips on making it better then we try to top each other's skins.
Kyousuke
I'll pass on the STD, awesome skin though,downloading
Topic Starter
Inori

NatsuWM wrote:

I'll pass on the STD, awesome skin though,downloading
Ah see wat you did dere
OsuMe65
this guy
deadbeat

OsuMe65 wrote:

this guy
ANYWAY. most of the mod icons are missing. only ones included in the .osz where auto and sudden death.
the mania hit bursts overlap at the results screen. you could use the mania-300.png and mania-300-1.png method to get around that.
also maybe fix up a few of the mania key colours. they're all the same shade of blue. how about making them match the corresponding note colour?
Topic Starter
Inori

deadbeat wrote:

OsuMe65 wrote:

this guy
ANYWAY. most of the mod icons are missing. only ones included in the .osz where auto and sudden death.
the mania hit bursts overlap at the results screen. you could use the mania-300.png and mania-300-1.png method to get around that.
also maybe fix up a few of the mania key colours. they're all the same shade of blue. how about making them match the corresponding note colour?
Gotcha, I'll work on them maybe next week, got some important things to take care of.
-Viselc-
the download link is not working

can you fix it?
Topic Starter
Inori

-Viselc- wrote:

the download link is not working

can you fix it?
I'll upload some mirrors and fix the images soon, the sysadmin for my fileshare disabled hotlinks.
Topic Starter
Inori
bump, holding off the thread/dl fixes for a new update. Expect it in the next month or so.
Arii-_old
thanks skins